The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunter Smith interview

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hunter Smith interview - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Hunter Smith interview - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

Hunter Smith interview - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Smith interview   Hunter Smith interview - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:55 pm

I sensed the mood shift and decided it was so late into the questions that would be bad, time to bring it back. "You must have been having fun when you were with Esther the other day though right? Hahaha" I laughed at my own joke to bring back the audience.
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hunter Smith interview - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Hunter Smith interview - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Smith interview   Hunter Smith interview - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:01 pm

I laughed with Caesar. "You know what Caesar? I think you're right. That was fun. I guess I've had fun then. Maybe I'll have fun in the games. Who knows? It could happen. I'll be with Ester."
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hunter Smith interview - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Hunter Smith interview - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Smith interview   Hunter Smith interview - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:04 pm

Caeser let out another burst of laughter, "Do you mean to say you'd like to go all the way with her during the games?" He continued laughing "I'm sure we'll all be glued to our screens to see that, wouldn't you all agree?"
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hunter Smith interview - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Hunter Smith interview - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Smith interview   Hunter Smith interview - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:09 pm

I laugh again and so does the crowd. "Maybe Caesar. We'll see. I'm sure I'd be interesting to watch for you guys though. It would for most people." Then the laughter dies down. "I don't see any reason not to though." I say jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Smith interview   Hunter Smith interview - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:11 pm

Caeser laughed, this was definitely a good interview. "Well lets hope she enjoys it more than you huh?" I laughed prodding him playfully. "Well now that you've told everyone how do you think her parents will react to her fellow tribute becoming her lover?"
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Smith interview   Hunter Smith interview - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:31 pm

Uh oh. I hadn't thought of that. Her parents must be fuming right now. "I uh....." I rub the back of my neck. "I hope they aren't too angry at me. What I did was out of love. I just hope that her parents can understand that. Love can make you do things like that."
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Smith interview   Hunter Smith interview - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:37 pm

Just then the buzzer rang, Hunter's interview was over.

"Well folks that's all the time we have with him. Good luck Hunter Smith from District 4, may you succeed in all your courting and survival!" I applauded him with a genuine hope he made it through the first day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Smith interview   Hunter Smith interview - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter Smith interview
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2