The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Star Caelum, District 6

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Interview with Star Caelum, District 6 Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Star Caelum, District 6   Interview with Star Caelum, District 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:34 pm

S*T*A*R

District 6
Female, 13 years old

Interview with Star Caelum, District 6 241065-sleepyhollow_large
Spoiler:

"Star Orchid Caelum."

Star marched onto the stage with a playful smile on her face. You can do this, you're ready. You've survived stylists, the Capitol, trains, the reaping, training, private sessions.... all that's left is this and the actual Games. Make it count. she told herself. Her eyes glittered with equal parts of delight and anxiety as she reached the center of the stage and grinned at Caeser. BE SOCIABLE! her mind insisted. Even if you're going to let yourself be evil, be FRIENDLY about it. Seriously. At the last second before sitting down, she patted Caeser on the head. Might as well be strange, too...

"Hello, Caeser," she greeted, flashing another smile.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Star Caelum, District 6 Left_bar_bleue400/400Interview with Star Caelum, District 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Star Caelum, District 6   Interview with Star Caelum, District 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:38 pm

"Hello my dear Star!" Caeser said standing to greet his newest tribute. "You are looking lovely tonight! How have you been enjoying the capitol so far? Lots of pretty things like this right? Hahaha"
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Star Caelum, District 6   Interview with Star Caelum, District 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:56 pm

Star smiled again. "Why, thank you. And yes, I have been enjoying the Capitol! It's simply divine. But I'll tell you a secret..." she taunted, leaning further in. "My favorite part was the training center and watching past Games. I don't want to give anything away, but I did rather enjoy how deliciously bloody they were. Some of the pictures used to demonstrate medicine..." -she sighed for effect- "stunningly beautiful." She clasped her hands in her lap and looked up with a dreamy expression for a moment. Good, good, you can do this. Just keep talking, keep being approachable, keep being a nicer, more polite version of yourself... although, more blood, less ghosts.

"Do you like blood, Caeser? I know I do. I mean, growing up with the Hunger Games... I can't thank the Capitol enough. Sure, it's a little stressful at the reaping. But it's just so exciting!" she chirped.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Star Caelum, District 6 Left_bar_bleue400/400Interview with Star Caelum, District 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Star Caelum, District 6   Interview with Star Caelum, District 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:00 pm

I took a seat with her letting the audience calm down. "Well not so much as you do I think! It stains my clothes whenever I cut my finger." He smiled over at the girl "And I agree, the games are quite fun!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Star Caelum, District 6   Interview with Star Caelum, District 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:12 pm

Star pouted. "Yes, of course, but- Oh, but the bloodstains are so PRETTY! I'm positive they'll be a huge fashion statement one day. Well... unless, of course, they clash with your outfit," she considered, wrinkling her nose. Actually, this isn't so bad. It's just talking. The only hard part is acting like a nice person. She thought to herself, even though she expected the interview to become more difficult as it went on. She crossed her feet at the ankles and looked up towards Caeser. Capitol people were strange, not that she was one to talk.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Star Caelum, District 6   Interview with Star Caelum, District 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:14 pm

"Sometimes there can be too much red in a suit though right?" He laughed "So tell me Star, how have you liked the Capitol? Anything caught your eye?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Star Caelum, District 6   Interview with Star Caelum, District 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:31 pm

Star smiled mysteriously. "Maybe. Well, like I said, I love the Capitol. So flamboyant! I think my favorite part would have to be... hm... well, there's a lot to choose from, but I guess the thing I'll miss the most from here in the Games would be the people. They remind me of paint colors. Each one so bright and unique in it's own way. No two colors are the same, you know. Not exactly. Take blood, for example. I would suspect, although I can't say for sure, that each and every one of us has a slightly different color or at least texture of blood. Most differences are probably minute, of course, but no one is the same. Just like the Capitol. I can't honestly say it's just a crowd, because each of those people stands out. Especially you, Caeser. You are the epitome of the Capitol. When people think of the Capitol, I'm sure the first representation of that in their mind is 'Caeser Flickerman,'" she praised, biting her tongue after every word and forcing herself to sound pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Star Caelum, District 6   Interview with Star Caelum, District 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:41 pm

"Well thank you m'dear that was very kind of you." Caeser smiled and kissed the girls hand, "You seem to like blood a lot, do you think that will influence your decision of killing in the arena?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Star Caelum, District 6   Interview with Star Caelum, District 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:34 am

Star giggled. "Oh, I love blood. I love most things relating to death. I mean, I've never actually killed anyone, but I think that as long as it isn't someone who I'd rather see alive, then I might apologize to them or something, but I'd probably kill them in the most bloody way possible. Not the most painful way, just the most bloody or gory. Or maybe," her dark brown eyes lit up, "I'd try to kill them as quickly as possible, but after they were dead, I'd just continue stabbing them and make it look a little better. Although, I'd rather the people who die aren't people I know. In fact..." she paused, "this may sound a little cruel, but I'm hoping in the bloodbath everyone who does die will be someone I don't know and will die as messily as possible."

Star made sure to widen her smile and tilt her head slightly sideways. She opened her eyes as much as possible without looking like shy was trying to, so she appeared to be just the TINIEST bit insane. This is going fairly well, she thought to herself, pleased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Star Caelum, District 6   Interview with Star Caelum, District 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Star Caelum, District 6
Page 1 of 1