The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Estrella Lennix's Interview

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Estrella Lennix's Interview Left_bar_bleue150/150Estrella Lennix's Interview Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Estrella Lennix's Interview Empty
PostSubject: Estrella Lennix's Interview   Estrella Lennix's Interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:21 pm

I was nervous, I hadn't been this nervous before about the interviews but district four had a good interview and district two did as well. How was I to compete with these people? Then again I was the mastermind of brilliant plans, I may have gotten a six on my private session but now I was standing here in a white sparkly dress that shined in every way possible, my hair was shiny and even my eyes had sparkles on the lashes and all that. My makeup was done fantastically and I was just basically shinning, and it made me smile, I looked good and I wasn't going to lie. Some how this began to gain my confidence back, it had been fifty-two minutes and there was two before I went on. How could I show up the district nine boy? Oh well, she needed to go out there act and just go with things, that was how she'd been doing it so far, she can act, and act well so this wouldn't be a problem. That was when the buzzer went and soon it was my turn.

When my name was called I came onto the stage, I heard the gasps of the crowd as I shined under the lights. I put on a smile and waved at the crowd and I hated my self for it but I blew one kiss, it was the first and last one I was doing. I did a slight bow and then I came over and took a seat next to Caesar and smiled at him. "Good evening, Caesar." I say. "Looking very nice and colorful, as usual. Have to keep up the good image don't you?" I say starting the conversation and I gave a small but gentle laugh, I was relaxed and wasn't tense.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Estrella Lennix's Interview Left_bar_bleue400/400Estrella Lennix's Interview Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

PostSubject: Re: Estrella Lennix's Interview   Estrella Lennix's Interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:28 pm

"Oh of course dear, but tonight's not about me is it! Look at you and that stunning dress, I don't think I've ever seen anything shinier than that! Who is your stylist this year, and please give me their number so I can start ordering suits!"
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Estrella Lennix's Interview Left_bar_bleue150/150Estrella Lennix's Interview Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Estrella Lennix's Interview   Estrella Lennix's Interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:39 pm

I smiled at Caesar and laughed a bit at his comment. "Why thank you." I said at his compliment and then smiled. I looked out into the crowd at the stylists. I pointed right at her and smiled. "Her name's Odette, and she's right over there!" I said in a happy tone. "She did such a wonderful job, I'm sure she could get you into the shiniest suit possible!" I exclaim with a big smile and cheers could be heard out.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Estrella Lennix's Interview Left_bar_bleue400/400Estrella Lennix's Interview Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Estrella Lennix's Interview   Estrella Lennix's Interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:42 pm

"Well that would be fantastic!" I said making a mental note to talk to her after I was done with the interviews. "I can wear it next year, certainly you plan to be around for that right?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Estrella Lennix's Interview   Estrella Lennix's Interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:48 pm

I grin. "It would be wonderful, to see you shine more than you already do." I say complimenting him again. It was rather easier and I was good at it. When he asked if I planned to be around I smiled. "Oh, Caesar, do you even need to ask." I said laughing a bit. "But I have plenty things planned, I'm clever and being clever helps you win the games." I said grinning because I was putting the twist of truth into my acting so it wasn't completely fake. "And who'd want to pass up seeing you shining in a suit?" I ask and once again I have the crowd cheering and screaming for me.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Estrella Lennix's Interview   Estrella Lennix's Interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:50 pm

"Oh please dear you're too kind!" I laughed "Have you made any friends yet? Anyone you can count on to watch your back maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Estrella Lennix's Interview   Estrella Lennix's Interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:58 pm

I think about Caesar's question and smile. "Well, I've made plenty of friends here." I say and then add in. "There's one person I trust more than anything though, and I can certainly count on his back." after that was said I kept a smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Estrella Lennix's Interview   Estrella Lennix's Interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:04 pm

"And who would that be?" I asked seemingly perplexed, "Certainly someone we know?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Estrella Lennix's Interview   Estrella Lennix's Interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:07 pm

I nod, "Yes, someone you all know." I say smiling. "He's my district partner this year. He is my best friend from home." I say with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Estrella Lennix's Interview   Estrella Lennix's Interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:16 pm

"Well is that good or bad?" I asked, "Are you involved with him" I connected my two fingers together and made a sound. "Intimately?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Estrella Lennix's Interview   Estrella Lennix's Interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:23 pm

I was stunned by his question and I was almost stopped in my tracks. "Well I suppose it's good." I said and then I was still shocked about is last question. I shook my head. "No, I'm not involved with him like that." I say and then I thought about that one night on the train when he had kissed my cheek, that hadn't meant anything, did it?
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Estrella Lennix's Interview   Estrella Lennix's Interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:26 pm

"You seem unsure," I grinned "Are you sure there's nothing between you? C'mon we can keep a secret you know!"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Estrella Lennix's Interview   Estrella Lennix's Interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:34 pm

When Caesar said that I didn't seem completely sure I grinned. "Well I can't say for sure that there's something there, and I can't completely deny the fact." I say smiling. "There was one thing that happened." I say keeping things rolling knowing this would be my chance at sponsors.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Estrella Lennix's Interview   Estrella Lennix's Interview Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:07 am

"Well you can't expect us to sit quietly and not ask what it is that happened!" I nearly burst out of my seat with excitement, "Details, Details! We had a boy that went all the way with his tribute friend, did that happen with you?" I gave a mischievous wink.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Estrella Lennix's Interview   Estrella Lennix's Interview Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:16 am

I laugh at Caesar asking all his questions but it was in a nice way. I look at him smiling, "Oh wouldn't you like to know." I say winking at Caesar and shook her head lightly. "But no, it was nothing that far." I say grinning. "Just a kiss on the cheek." I say casually. Right now this was probably what would give me sponsors and I didn't know what Nathan would say but I had to.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Estrella Lennix's Interview   Estrella Lennix's Interview Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:21 am

I laughed and laughed "Oh aren't you so funny" I said wiping away a non-existent tear. "Please, that can't have been all could it, oh but you two would be so cute together, I'm assuming you're planning on sticking together come tomorrow right?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Estrella Lennix's Interview   Estrella Lennix's Interview Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:38 am

I laughed along with Caesar, "I like to think so." I say smiling. When he said that couldn't be all I smirked. "Well maybe there was more, but do you think it should be shared?" I asked everyone in general and I had a lot of shouts and screams and they wanted me to share and I grinned. "We may have not gone all the way but more than just cheek action happened." I said and them thought back to his last question. "I'd like to think so but keep in mind I have other allies, and I also have filthy good plans." I say smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Estrella Lennix's Interview   Estrella Lennix's Interview Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:40 am

The audience was positively howling for more. "Oh don't be such a tease." I chided her "We're all friends here, you can tell us anything!"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Estrella Lennix's Interview   Estrella Lennix's Interview Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:54 am

"Well, I certainly can't tell you my plans for the games now can I? No not when those who are trying to kill me are after me." I said grinning then turned my attention back to the Nathan thing, which is what they probably wanted. "As for Nathan and I, well." I pause letting them think up what they wanted for a bit and howl for more, I had this. "Lips may have met." I say and then add "And perhaps a little something, something." of course I said this jokingly and laugh as I winked at the crowd.I was actually rather comfortable up here and had no problem, not much about home had been rained down upon on me, which was good. If they mentioned anything about my family or Maya..I'd be in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Estrella Lennix's Interview   Estrella Lennix's Interview Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:18 am

I lean back, taken away from the teasing that was going on. "You are just leaving us hanging off a cliff here!" I tell her. I decide I'd come back to this subject later. "So, any family rooting for you back home?" I ask, and the crowd goes dead silent, awaiting the answer from the teasing girl.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Estrella Lennix's Interview   Estrella Lennix's Interview Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:24 am

I was smiling for awhile and I even laughed a bit but even I was stopped by the mention of my family. There was my whole family back home that was routing for me, but the one that kept coming up to my mind was my dad and it made think about my goodbyes to Maya. I wanted to run at that moment but I didn't. I gave a weak smile, trying to play. "My whole family is." I say and then look at the audience and then back to him. "And by whole family, I mean my district. My district is basically my family, a huge family." I say and smile. This steered me a little bit away from my dad, which was good.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Estrella Lennix's Interview   Estrella Lennix's Interview Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:32 am

I nod, "But what about close family?" I ask, "Your parents, siblings, there must be someone like that, no?" I inquire, digging deeper to get to know Estrella.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Estrella Lennix's Interview   Estrella Lennix's Interview Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:42 am

I guess I should have expected stuff like close family. I nod slowly. "I have close family." I say slowly and then think for a moment. "I have my two brothers cheering at home for me and a sister. I also have a father routing for me, I hope for his sake I make it out." I say but this time there was no smiles because it was true. "I have a mother." I said, somehow she was easier to talk about. "She's not back at home with my family, she's here with me tonight, not in person. She passed awhile ago." I say sadly, maybe I could play at this now and people would feel sorry for me.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Estrella Lennix's Interview   Estrella Lennix's Interview Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:59 am

I nod encouragingly. "You'll see them all again" I say. "What are they like? Your family, I mean" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Estrella Lennix's Interview   Estrella Lennix's Interview Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:11 am

I give off a weak smile. "Well, my family's rather easy going, except my sister." I say smiling. "She's a little bit dramatic but we still love her, my brothers are just plain goofs but they protect me." I paused. There was the subject of my father, I had to talk about him..I had to. "My dad however, he holds the family together. He's considerate and sweet." I say smiling. I decided to make a shout out to my dad, it was like I had no choice. "This one goes out to my dad."I pause and smile. "I love you dad!" I shouted out and turned back to the interview.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Estrella Lennix's Interview   Estrella Lennix's Interview Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Estrella Lennix's Interview
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next