The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Vance's Day off

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Star Vance's Day off - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Star Vance's Day off - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Star Vance's Day off - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:01 am

I laughed slightly. "No, the servant thing is so overused now a days, not much fun to me." I say shrugging my shoulders. "Anyway, off we go to the backyard." I say and then make a hand motion for her to get up and then follow me back through the house to the backyard.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Star Vance's Day off - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Star Vance's Day off - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:05 am

~°•°.:Star Vance:.°•°~

I followed, weary of any staff or family members of Jade that might recognize me. It was a big deal to be in the academy, only one boy and girl of every eligible age was allowed in. I had the luck of being best friends with the daughter of the trainer, so I had gotten in.

I seemed to remember as we walked I wouldn't have to put up with Jade all day, only until regular training would end. Then she couldn't prove I ever left.
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Star Vance's Day off - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Star Vance's Day off - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:55 am

"Don't worry about my family members or the staff here, they couldn't care less about you, you're the least of your worries unless I mention something." I say and keep walking. I then walked out to the backyard and then called servants to set up an obstacle course. Lots of complicated things and once they finished I smirked.

"Now, you can do this obstacle course two times, then I want to see you do it faster.. on the fourth time you have to carry me while doing." I said looking at her. "It's either this plus more or the other idea I had in mind." I said.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Star Vance's Day off - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Star Vance's Day off - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:55 pm

"So much for being devious.." I muttered, this kid was turning into a pushover. Physical activity couldn't wear me down. The only power she had over me was turning me in, and really nothing else besides tarnishing my public reputation would get to me.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:44 pm

I didn't care, right now I was just bored and wanted some form of entertainment. Although a smirk came to my face. "You may have a few surprises." I said thinking about the different things that triggered a slight fire, an electric shock, water spraying in the eyes. Almost anything to damage someone. It was rather an fun entertainment although they wouldn't be in pain long, after one time of going around you were fixed up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:46 pm

I raised my eyebrows. I could take anything this little brat could dish out. "Ooh, I'm so scared. Any special rules? Am I supposed to wear something special?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:50 pm

"Nope, nothing too special, just don't worry about anything too much and oh! when you finish a round stop and let the servants help out." I said smiling. The second round would have much more fun things in place. "You may start." I said and then clapped my hands for a chair so I could sit down and watch this.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:52 pm

I run through the obstacle course, getting drenched by water which I'm pretty sure ruined my shirt, then getting shocked, which destroyed my shirt, then narrowly dodging a burn. Easy. "That wasn't even mildly challenging."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:56 pm

As she spoke to me I had the servants dry her off a bit and then had other ones fix up the course making it slightly more difficult as well as adding hidden things in there, things that would be interesting to see. We also made the fire less easy to dodge and the voltage up a bit on the shock. Not enough to brutally damage her but enough to inflict some pain on any normal human. I made a motion with my hand "you may go through a second time." I said.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:59 pm

I went through the course a second time. This time coming out with a scorch on my forearm and my shirt now in tatters. I was breathing heavily trying to keep myself conscious. What really got me was the heavy shock. My nerves were shot.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:07 am

I clapped for the servants to fix her up. Then got another set to clean it up, I had enough of this for now. I smiled, "having fun yet?" I asked and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:10 am

I was trembling, the assistant did nothing really, just dried me off. "N-not a-again.." I mumbled, not only was I afraid she would ramp it up to near lethal power, but I was afraid of being permanently damaged by the thing.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:27 am

"It's fine." I said grinning. If I damaged the girl more there would be questions about it but now since her clothes were in ruins and she was a mess I waved the servants away. "No more but now how ever you do need something different to wear or people will be concerned and point fingers." I said and crossed my arms. "Still reject the makeover plan I had?" I asked raising my eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:30 am

"I will never be a plaything of the capitol like them.." I breathed heavily. "I'd rather wear nothing than become one of them." I spat on the ground at her, it was insulting how much she worshiped them.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:34 am

I smirked. "Well if you put it that way.." I said and had an idea. I clapped my hands once more and got a servant bring a towel. I took it and then looked at Star. "You're free but your clothes stay." I said. "And please cover yourself, and then once you get to the fence, a servant will take the towel and you'll be on your own after that." I said.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:11 pm

My mouth dropped open, she couldn't be serious. Oh but she is. I thought about my route home, there were no direct back alley paths for me to try and hide in, I'd have to take 3 main roads each being over a mile in length, for myself to get home and still spending the maximum time covered.

I decided to see if I could try to call her out. "Please, is that all you got?" I said in mock derision, while clearly scared out of my mind. "What's next? Play strip truth or dare and then I get to go? Hahaha" I laughed, I just made it way worse on myself I think.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:37 pm

I wasn't going to be decided on anything else and I would not have a different change in mind. "I'm not kidding, you and I both know it's such a long way home and there's no direct alley way for you to get home." I said grinning. "You bestowed this upon yourself, you must pay for your actions and your words." I said crossing my arms. "Now, don't mock me or I will turn you in no questions asked." I said seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:43 pm

With silent despair I took off my clothes and threw them on the ground in front of her. I quickly wrapped myself up in the towel. I have to be dreaming, she can't do this to me.. if I caught by Peacekeepers.. who knows what'll happen to me. I stood there frozen in place by a mixture of anxiety and total revelation that I was standing naked in the Mayor of District 1's backyard.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:57 pm

I smirked. "You were the one who would have rather done this, by the way.. I don't fancy Capitol people..Hate them just as much as anyone else, I just like to see people's reactions..It entertains me.." I said and then I clapped my hands for a servant and whispered something in his ear and off he was. I grinned, "You were just great entertainment today though, I must admit..Look forward to you missing out on the academy in the future." I say and then make a hand motion for her to head towards the fence where a servant was waiting to receive the towel and maybe if he decided to be nice he'd let her keep it but either way I didn't care. I got my entertainment for the day. I already knew the peacekeepers wouldn't catch her, I made it known so that they knew I gave her the day off, I had such power but why not let her think that she would?
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:02 am

I made my way to the fence, not crying, not saying a word yet, I'd have a breakdown later, now was certainly not the time. I reached the gate, gave the waiting servant the towel and quickly slipped into the alley where I allowed my nerves to freak out. I had 3 miles to go to get home, I'd better get started.

~We can do like a timeskip? Or you can RP Jade watching through the District cameras her trying to get home or something? xD~
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:30 am

~Time skipper doodles! xD~

It was about a week later and Jade had been walking around in the district for a bit, she always had a daily walk, today she was trying something new..Seeing if she could twist things a bit, she was going to be nice for once but as soon as she got good feedback and responses she'd crush it again, sounded like a good plan. Now all she had to do was find someone to be nice to today.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:35 am

'Dammit where is he?' I was waiting, well was waiting, for one of the boys from the academy to show up, we were skipping today because it was drill day, major boring. So we planned on meeting out in the district where he could give me some "Pointers" on skills I found a little harder.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:40 am

I was just casually strolling around when something caught my eye, a person! Not some old geezer but someone who was still in there teen years. As I grew closer to the girl it turned out to be Star, the girl I had toyed with last week. Really? Just as fate would have it.. I'd have to be nice to Star today, but it couldn't be that bad could it. "Hey, Star." I said using her actual name for once. "Why are you out here?" I questioned innocently. "You looking for someone?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:55 pm

My blood froze as I slowly turned to see Jade behind me, "I could ask the same question." I said not realizing regular schools had the day off. "Why are you all the way out here?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:36 pm

I looked at Star and shrugged my shoulders. "I always go for walks during the day." I said and looked at her. "I'm sorry for the things I did last week." I said and made it convincing, although I didn't really feel sorry. It had entertained me. I didn't even mention how she was skipping a day of training at the academy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Vance's Day off   Star Vance's Day off - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Vance's Day off
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next