The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

{Enter suitable name here xD}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
{Enter suitable name here xD}  Left_bar_bleue150/150{Enter suitable name here xD}  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

{Enter suitable name here xD}  Empty
PostSubject: {Enter suitable name here xD}    {Enter suitable name here xD}  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:17 am

After the interviews with Caesar we had made our way back to the tribute tower and back up to our floor. I thought the interviews had gone well. I was still as gorgeous as ever in my interview outfit. So much shining, I was still glowing and I honestly needed to get out of this, it would be something good to die in but I would die first if I looked like this. That's when it hit me, this was my last night here, after that I'd be in the arena. I walked off to my room to have a shower, I did have to admit I cried a bit in the shower but not much, I scrubbed myself down getting the glitter out of my hair, off my skin and such. I was finally gone from make-up. I had come out of the shower and dried myself off. I dressed into something soft and warm. It was a flannel night gown but it wasn't that old lady styled. I took a soft and comfy robe and put it over top. I dried my hair and then braided it back. I came out into the dinning hall and began to eat a bit to make up for the food I lost.

After that I sat on the couch and thought over my interview, I had said those things and clued in that something more than a kiss on the cheek happened and that wasn't fair to Nathan and I certainly felt bad about it and hopefully he wouldn't be angry with me, I couldn't afford that. Then I thought about my dad and my family and it brought tears to my eyes. The first time I really let my self just cry in the open. I picked up my lamb necklace I had and played with it, I missed home a lot.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

Male Posts : 181
Birthday : 1998-09-09

PostSubject: Re: {Enter suitable name here xD}    {Enter suitable name here xD}  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:00 pm

I throw the door open and listen to it thud against the wall before it slams itself shut from the previous momentum. "What the hell was that back there?" I shout half way across the floor. "Lips met? Something-somthing?" I ask, quieter now. The other tributes could probably hear me if I spoke up much more. "What do you want to crowd to expect? Do you want the only way for us to get sponsors is to go for it?" I wasn't as furious when I stepped on stage, but the more I thought about the more I was absolutely pissed.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
{Enter suitable name here xD}  Left_bar_bleue150/150{Enter suitable name here xD}  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: {Enter suitable name here xD}    {Enter suitable name here xD}  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:08 pm

When I heard the door slam open my head snapped up right away, I had already been crying from missing home and going into the arena, and I half expected this to happen. "Nate, the last one was a joke and they all knew it.. as for the first one, I said may have I didn't give them an exact answer, I tried keeping it to the truth but we needed sponsors and.. And I felt bad for doing it." I say and wiped the old tears from before off my cheeks. Now I felt even worse than before and I had a sinking feeling. It felt like I dropped off the face of the surface and that broke me. I hid my face in my hands and brought my knees up to my chest and rested my hands and head in my lap and I cried. I couldn't stop, I had been broken down. After all the times I had held back now I couldn't.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: {Enter suitable name here xD}    {Enter suitable name here xD}  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:23 pm

"Ella, I'm not sure you understand! They'll be expecting more next time. You think one or two lips touching is going to be enough to get people throwing gifts at us?" I felt bad that she was already crying, and that she was now probably crying harder. One of the harder things about that was now I had to play along. Something like that should involve both tributes. shouldn't it? It'd make sense not telling me if she intended of revealing that she wanted something more then what we had, but she was discussing the past! There was gonna be a hard time faking it. But now I started thinking of us together, I liked the idea, if it was different circumstances, a.d the something-something, could've been anything; We had actually slept together, but nothing after that. We just fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: {Enter suitable name here xD}    {Enter suitable name here xD}  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:34 pm

I understood completely and it hadn't been my fault. I mean yes I said it but still. He didn't understand anything that went through my mind and he never would, I myself had pictured my self with him and I had liked him, just a little bit before the reaping to be honest but he didn't understand and I couldn't tell him that because now we were both stuck in the games together and one of us would die anyway. "If..You really don't want to play anything of this angle..I'll die in the bloodbath." I mumbled and that was when tears started to become more and more. The tears weren't just his fault though..I had been thinking about everything else before he came in, he just kinda added to it.

I finally stood up and wiped the tears off my face and I honestly didn't care if I looked terrible right now, I had every reason to. I tried walking off to my room but I wasn't that stable on my feet. "I'm sorry..There's nothing I can do to change what was said..If it really must happen I will die and that way you wont have to pretend to do anything." I say softly while sniffling.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: {Enter suitable name here xD}    {Enter suitable name here xD}  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:41 pm

It broke my heart to hear her say that shed "die in the bloodbath". "Estrella wait! I'm sorry! Maybe you were helping us. Maybe it's best that you did that."The tears fought their way through and now I was crying almost as much as Ella was. "Just swear that you'll try to make it past the first day." I couldn't bear to think that the last I'd see of Estrella was her on her plate.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: {Enter suitable name here xD}    {Enter suitable name here xD}  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:48 pm

I looked up at Nathan, he wanted me to swear that I'd make it past the first day, I could swear that but what if I never did make it alive? Even if I tried. "You have nothing to be sorry about." I said looking down. When my eyes looked up again I saw him crying too, I couldn't leave him like that, I couldn't just go to my room and leave him out here crying, it wasn't fair. I managed to walk closer to him, and I stood in front of him. I extended my hand out and up to his face and I wiped the tears away, "Don't cry." I said softly. "You have no reason to, I'll try and make it through the first day.." I said and tears threatened to come out once again but I just hugged him, wrapping my arms around him, wishing he'd stop crying.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: {Enter suitable name here xD}    {Enter suitable name here xD}  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:56 pm

Once Estrella started to hug me I managed to dry it up quickly. Something was backwards about that. I shake my head as she tells me there's nothing I did wrong. Why? I probably responded rashly. She had helped us. Gave us something that a dead cat had more of: Romance. The Games were one big drama that the Capitol used to manipulate us. It was weird that I never noticed until now. The hunger games weren't supposed to keep the districts in check, they weren't to show honor or bravery. They were to assign hatred among us. as long as we were separated, we could stand against them. I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her. It wasn't a show, nor was it brotherly. It was something that needed to happen. I had a feeling there'd be a lot more of it to come.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: {Enter suitable name here xD}    {Enter suitable name here xD}  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:05 pm

Most of my tears were gone now because I was focused on having Nathan stop crying, I didn't like to see him like that, it tugged a few heartstrings and then I knew the romance may get us sponsors but if the careers had any idea about this, they'd surely try to use it against us. I didn't bring that fact up though and I wouldn't, there was no need to. I often wondered what went on in his head, like always, it was difficult to tell what he was thinking or what he wanted to say, but I suppose it kept surprises, especially like the one he had just given. He had put his arms around my waist and kissed me. I looked up at him stunned not in a bad way though, I wanted to say something but I couldn't find words, I speechless.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: {Enter suitable name here xD}    {Enter suitable name here xD}  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:13 pm

[color=red]I look down at her shocked face. For a moment I was worried that I went to far, but the fact that she didn't smack me gave me hope. Unable to think of doing anything else, I kiss her again. Now was not the time to feel affection for her. We were both going to die. I remember one story that seemed to be my mothers favorite, and it was the story of Romeo and Juliet. They died together, and seemed to be happy about it. Maybe we'd be like them. At least we'd die be eachother.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: {Enter suitable name here xD}    {Enter suitable name here xD}  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:30 pm

When we were just looking at each other I swore I felt something there, and it wasn't something I could just ignore. Soon enough he kissed me again and I was still speechless but I was able to have a small smile placed on my face and we stood here in the middle of the dinning room. My mind had forgotten about Asher or any stylist that we had, my focus was on Nathan. This wasn't for show, it couldn't be. If it was I'd probably be even more broken than before. This time though, I kissed him. It was a soft kiss. Why did we display our affection towards each other the night right before the arena, surely if one of us won, the other would be dead. I couldn't live..Not happily if I went back alone..Maybe if I did win I'd try to quickly kill myself instead of going back home.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: {Enter suitable name here xD}    {Enter suitable name here xD}  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:19 pm

I pull away from Estrella. Dammit why did I wait till now to fall in love with her. "Now's not the time Estrella... We'll never have time." I say that only to be followed with me kissing her again. You bloody flighty hypocrite! I shout at myself mentally. I was torn. I loved Estrella, but the games were tomorrow. This was the last time I wanted to love her. Maybe the gamemakers would feel generous and let us both go home... that's assuming we both live that long.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: {Enter suitable name here xD}    {Enter suitable name here xD}  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:42 pm

I was a little hurt and shocked when he pulled away. When he's words came that felt like a piercing knife, but yet they were true. It almost made tears come to my eyes but that was when he kissed me again. "Someone's a hypocrite." I say silently and jokingly and give out a small laugh. "You're right thought, with the games tomorrow..We'll never have time." I say looking down, I didn't like that realization. I doubt they'd let us both win, it wasn't possible, no, not at all. "Wish there was time though." I say softly still looking down, I swore I was about to cry again, I didn't want to though.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: {Enter suitable name here xD}    {Enter suitable name here xD}  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:22 am

"Maybe I was wrong Estrella... Maybe we have time tonight." I say kissing her again. God! Why couldn't I stop myself from doing that? In a few short hours we'd be looking at each-other with weapons. I myself was still wondering how I went form yelling at her, to kissing her multiple times in under 10 seconds. I could hear the hustle and bustle of the streets below, and truly wonder how loud it must be down there.

~ I just had a great idea. After both Ella and Nate did, we could do like a "what the hunger games ruined" topic xD~
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: {Enter suitable name here xD}    {Enter suitable name here xD}  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:32 am

~ Haha nice! (: ~

I looked at him, yet again another moment where he surprised me, this time with words. Times like this I just wanted to know what exactly went through his damn mind! One minute he was yelling at me then the next kissing me, and after that he went from saying we didn't have time to now we do. I sighed softly, "You confuse me half the time." I say quietly and grin. "First you say we don't have time and now maybe." I say shaking my head lightly but a thought crossed my mind and it didn't make me too terribly happy. "What about the games? Surely they'll use it against us..What if it so happens we're the only two left?" I ask not liking the thought of it but I couldn't help my self from asking.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: {Enter suitable name here xD}    {Enter suitable name here xD}  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:54 am

"Don't worry I confuse myself." I kiss her again, fully unable to even resist at this point. She ask what would happen if we were the last two left. A feeling of sorrow goes through me. If we were the last left, one would kill the other. "I kneel down and wait for death. You deserve to go home Ella." Even as I say that I expect an argument. She had previously said that she couldn't harm me, and vice-versa.
"Maybe the gamemakers would feel sorry for us; let us go. Maybe we could outsmart them. They can't patch a jugular bleeding. If you're cut there you dead no matter what."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: {Enter suitable name here xD}    {Enter suitable name here xD}  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:03 am

I listened to what he had to say and frowned. I could argue about this but it seemed he was absolutely determined to have us either both live, I live, or we both die. I doubted the worst would ever happen, it just wasn't likely, not at all. They weren't that nice, look at the previous games. The second one was rather hard for me, if I lived then I'd be put back in district 10 where all my memories were, all the memories with Nathan, my family, and Maya. I just didn't think it was something I could bare. The games changed you and even if you won nothing would go back to normal. "We could..Just both die." I say softly and I didn't really like that option either, because death was painful either way and I also promised I'd try. "But..That'd be hard for me to do..I promised my dad..I'd at least try." I said and once again my family came back weighing down on me. I at the edge of breaking into tears again. "I miss home." I said mumbling. We grew up in a terrible time, a time where they had the games.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: {Enter suitable name here xD}    {Enter suitable name here xD}  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:22 am

"If you want to die, you dad will understand." I say hugging her closer to me. "If he truly loves you, he won't care what you choose as long as it makes you happy. If he's mad at you for not coming home, then he was only selfish." I kiss her forehead, still not daring let go. This could be our only chance together. I wasn't going to let that go.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: {Enter suitable name here xD}    {Enter suitable name here xD}  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:30 am

Of course he had to say the most touching things. I tried my hardest not to break down again, I did it before, why not now? I was doing fine right up until her pulled me close to him. I wanted to cry, and my vision was blurred with the tears threatening to come out. I wouldn't let myself cry, I was stronger than that, but wasn't I allowed one night before the games? "He's not selfish." I said weakly in his defence. "He already lost my mom, who would blame him if he wanted his daughter home." I said and sighed. I still wouldn't allow my self to cry.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: {Enter suitable name here xD}    {Enter suitable name here xD}  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:36 am

"No one would blame him. I'm just saying he should want what's best for you, not what he wants...'' Well I was going nowhere with this. Everything I said sounded like I was calling her dad selfish. What I'm not sure Mr Lennix realized was whether Ella did come home, or died in the arena, he would still loss her. It was a fact of the hunger games.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: {Enter suitable name here xD}    {Enter suitable name here xD}  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:43 am

I knew Nathan wasn't trying to actually call my dad selfish but I had already basically lost my dad when I lost my mom. Me not being in the family would probably rip the family apart. It was the sad truth. As long I as I was physically there my family would remain and it wouldn't matter if I had emotionally broke down or something. They'd still have me. "I just wish that me being reaped..You being reaped is all apart of some big nightmare.. and I want to wake up but I can't.. That what this feels like with the games starting tomorrow." I said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Enter suitable name here xD}    {Enter suitable name here xD}  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{Enter suitable name here xD}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 27th Hunger Games :: Reapings and the Capitol-
Jump to: