The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Timelapse's Characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Timelapse

Timelapse

Female Posts : 27
Birthday : 2000-07-30

Timelapse's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Timelapse's Characters   Timelapse's Characters Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:08 am

I'm a new member... I hope my forms turn out okay.

Name:
~Cassandra Grace

Age/Birthday:
~Cassandra is currently 14 years of age. Her birthday is July 30th.

District:
~Cassandra resides in District Three.

Family:
~Cassandra has a mother, Starling Grace, and a father, Mitch Grace. She has no sibilings.

Brief History:
~Cassandra was born in District Three. Her mother instantly hated her, though her father loved her. Once Cassandra became of age to work, she picked up the work quickly. Once, her mother tried to kill her in her sleep, but Cassandra's father came to her rescue. Now, Cassandra is very wary of her mother.
She tunes in to the Hunger Games every year, and loves watching it. Cassandra Grace thinks it's cruel, but the bloodlust that bubbles up in her scares her whenever she sees people killed.

Physical Appearance:
~With light-tanned skin, Cassandra is a girl that stands at 5'6. Her wavy black hair falls in locks below her shoulders and go down to the middle of her back. Her bangs are swept across her forehead. Cassandra's eyes are a light hazel color. She is thin, and her ribs could be easily counted.

Personality:
~Cassandra is not very friendly. She like long hours of walking alone and just thinking. When she's not walking alone, she's in her room, doing her hair. When she's not doing that, she's studying. Cassandra loves her hair and her worst nightmare would be cutting it. Cassandra's education is very important to her, though she knows that it's probably in vain. Cassandra hates fighting with weapons, she was never good with it.

Flaw:
~Cassandra is not the best at identifying edible berries. She isn't good at hunting, either. She only relies on the money she and her parents make doing their work to eat.

Pets:
~ N/A

Rich or Poor?:
~Cassandra isn't rich, but she isn't living-on-the-streets poor either.

Weapon of Choice:
~Cassandra's weapon of choice would be a dagger. Not because she's good at using it. She just wants something that is portable, quick to wield, versatile, and deadly.

Talents:
~Cassandra is good at picking off of others. She is nimble, quick, and quiet.

Preferred Angles:
~Cassandra's preferred angles would be sexy, innocent, or quiet.

Angles this tribute will not do:
~Cassandra would refuse the angles of brutal.

Other:
~Cassandra loves Mockingjays and singing.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Timelapse on Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:43 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.howlingwolfrpg.webs.com
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Timelapse's Characters Left_bar_bleue150/150Timelapse's Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Timelapse's Characters   Timelapse's Characters Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:34 am

Accepted! (: But you'll have to wait until the next games start. Which we would like to assume would be sometime in May or June. (:
Back to top Go down
Timelapse

Timelapse

PostSubject: Re: Timelapse's Characters   Timelapse's Characters Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:07 am

Okay! Thank you so much! :3
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Timelapse's Characters Left_bar_bleue150/150Timelapse's Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Timelapse's Characters   Timelapse's Characters Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:14 am

Just to be clear, I accepted Casandra(sp?). I haven't looked over any other characters of yours.

I am sick and tired, so I am off to bed. How ever an admin or mod may accept your other charrie if they get on before I do. (:

You are free to post in the District 3 area and such. Your character's reactions to the games, or interacting with others in that district.
Back to top Go down
Timelapse

Timelapse

PostSubject: Re: Timelapse's Characters   Timelapse's Characters Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:20 am

I don't blame you. I'm off to bed too. I got rid of my second character, just because I want to start with only one.

Thank you for approving Cassandra and allowing me to post in the District 3 area! (You missed the 's' in Cassandra, lol)

And I hope you feel better!
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Timelapse's Characters   Timelapse's Characters Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:33 am

Oh woah!

I was so tired last night I guess it didn't even matter :/

I swore I out both of the 's' Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Timelapse's Characters   Timelapse's Characters Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:37 am

Ooh, I like your avatar, Timelapse! (It's a cat and a rainbow at the same time. <3) And welcome!
Back to top Go down
Timelapse

Timelapse

PostSubject: Re: Timelapse's Characters   Timelapse's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:51 am

Name:
~Ares Reyes

Age/Birthday:
~Ares is currently 15 years old. His birthday is March 11th

District:
~Ares lives in District Two.

Family:
~Ares's mother, Cara Reyes, and his father, Armando Reyes.

Brief History:
~Ares was born on a rainy March 11th. His parents named his Ares after a Greek god in a book they had read. When he became old enough to work, he didn't do so well. He just didn't like working. Instead, he spent his time practicing with weapons. He hated the Hunger Games, and would do anything not to be in them.

Physical Appearance:
~Ares is a pale skinned boy with a bit of color to his skin. He stands at 6 feet. His brown hair is in an emo cut, swept across his face and going down a little past his ear. He is a little muscular, but doesn't like to show it.

Personality:
~Ares is quiet, not really the friendly type, but does make friends. He will talk if you talk to him first, or needs to know something urgently. He likes to practice with weapons instead of doing his district work. Ares is not good at identifying edible berries, but is good with a bow and arrow, and likes to hunt.

Flaw:
~Ares can't identify edible berries, can't use a sword, isn't good at traps, and can't use a spear.

Pets:
~N/A

Rich or Poor?:
~Ares is not poor, but not considered rich.

Weapon of Choice:
~A bow and arrow would be Ares's weapon of choice because he can hunt with it and doesn't need to get near anyone to kill them.

Talents:
~Ares is talented at using a bow and arrow, climbing trees, and being quiet.

Preferred Angles:
~Ares's preferred angles would be quiet or thoughtful

~Ares refuses to do the angles of brutal or sexy (more like he's afraid to)

Other:~N/A

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Timelapse's Characters Left_bar_bleue135/150Timelapse's Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: Timelapse's Characters   Timelapse's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:02 pm

Accepted (I like the fact that you named him Ares, yet made him nothing like his namesake <3)
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Timelapse

Timelapse

PostSubject: Re: Timelapse's Characters   Timelapse's Characters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:21 pm

I am done with this :3

Spoiler:

Name:
~ Allecia Brooke

Age/Birthday:
~Allecia is a young female at the age of 12 years. Her birthday is July 30th

District:
~Allecia lives in District Five.

Family:
~Her mother, Dee Brooke, a 44 year old woman. She is a rather heavyset person. She is a single mother and is not intrested in remarrying (not that anyone would want to marry her... heh heh. More of my insults to my characters.)
~Her brother, Khaleel Brooke. He is a thin boy at 7 years of age. He has curly dark brown hair like Allecia (the brown hair part) and is very kind and friendly. Khalil, in Arabic, means "friend", but the spelling is changed around a bit in Khaleel's name.

Brief History:
~Born in Distict Eight, Allecia was born on a sunny July 30th. When she became onld enough to go to school, she excelled, getting very good grades. When she became of age to work a little, she liked working with little distraction. She hopes she never gets picked for the Reaping, but if her brother was for some reason picked, she would volunteer.
She loves just walking around in the forest and admiring the scenery.

Physical Appearance:
~ Allecia is an 12 year old African-American girl with curly brown hair. Her hair falls to the middle of her back and her bangs are swept across her forehead. Her eyes are a darker shade of hazel. Her skin is a caramel color and she stands rather short at 5 foot 2 inches. She is thin, nimble and agile, able to scale trees with ease.

Personality:
~ Allecia is quiet, but friendly. She is almost never rude. She will talk, but only if you talk to her first. She likes to help others. She would rather hang out with her cat, Timelapse, than with people. He likes long hours in the forest studying for school, hunting squirrels, rabbits, or the occasional deer, picking edible berries, and being with her cat, Timelapse. Allecia is also very obserbant. She loves to sing.

Flaw:
~ She is tiny, and cannot stand up to slashes. Once someone powerful catches up to her, it's really all over for her. She is not very good with a bow and arrow, though she is good enough to hunt animals with them (sometimes). When she is zoned out, she cannot notice people sneaking up on her. Her urge to help rarely goes out to bad people, but when it does, she is prone to attack.

Pets:
~A cat named Timelapse who's very kind and sweet. She loves Allecia and follows her almost everywhere she goes. She's a white cat (look at my avatar, well, without the rainbow eyes) with eyes that seem to glisten in the sunlight. Allecia named Timelapse because the first time she met the cat, time seemed to pass without her knowing.

Rich or Poor?:
~Neither rich, nor poor. Allecia's family is more on the poor side, though.

Weapon of Choice:
~A knife, because it is easy to hide and has many uses. Also, if a knife wasn't availble, she would take a bow and arrows because she could hunt people and game with it.

Talents:
~ Allecia's talents could be considered: Making traps, identifying edible berries, and singing.

Preferred Angles:
~ Allecia's preferred angles would be: Kind, thoughtful, quiet

~Allecia wouldn't hit the angles of brutal, mean, or sexy.

Other:
~Timelapse the kitty! :3

Last edited by Timelapse on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Timelapse

Timelapse

PostSubject: Re: Timelapse's Characters   Timelapse's Characters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:19 am

My form above Arrow Arrow Arrow
... Wait.. I mean the form above
/\
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Is done :3
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Timelapse's Characters Left_bar_bleue135/150Timelapse's Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: Timelapse's Characters   Timelapse's Characters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:11 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Timelapse's Characters   Timelapse's Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Timelapse's Characters
Page 1 of 1