The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'll see you again now

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I'll see you again now Left_bar_bleue150/150I'll see you again now Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

I'll see you again now Empty
PostSubject: I'll see you again now   I'll see you again now Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:12 am

I'll see you again now Tumblr_m1k5y2c7mU1rrwhd8o10_500
MAX HARRISON

I stand by the bush, waiting for Cassandra. I was excited and looked a little better than yesterday. I was wearing a gray kangaroo pouch sweatshirt and white pants. It was sunny outside, and I planned to take Cassandra to the lake when she came.
Back to top Go down
Timelapse

Timelapse

Female Posts : 27
Birthday : 2000-07-30

PostSubject: Re: I'll see you again now   I'll see you again now Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:00 am

.::Cassandra Grace::.
I snuck out of my house and left a note saying I was going out to see if I could hunt something. I hoped they wouldn't notice that I hadn't taken the bow and arrow that was laying on my father's bed.
Soon, I arrived near the place I had told my new friend, Max Harrison, I would meet him. I was little off scedule, due to me waiting for my parents to leave the house. I looked around and saw the bush I was supposed to meet Max at. I saw Max and walked toward him.
I was wearing a gray sweatshirt and blue pants and my black hair was up in a high ponytail.
Back to top Go down
http://www.howlingwolfrpg.webs.com
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I'll see you again now Left_bar_bleue150/150I'll see you again now Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: I'll see you again now   I'll see you again now Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:11 am

I see Casbdra and smile. "You came. I mean, you acutally came!" I was happy. I stuck my hands into the pouch of my sweatshirt. "I'm bringing you to a lake. Well, if that's okay with you. Is it?"
Back to top Go down
Timelapse

Timelapse

PostSubject: Re: I'll see you again now   I'll see you again now Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:22 am

I smiled. "I'm glad you come too! I mean, I didn't think you'd come." I admitted. "I can go to a lake," I answered, twiddling my fingers.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I'll see you again now   I'll see you again now Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:03 pm

I smiled. "C'mon. This lake is really nice." I took Cassandra's hand and began walking to the lake. It was very nice outside, a good day to go to the lake. My hand that wasn't hold Cassandra's hand was touching nature's surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Timelapse

Timelapse

PostSubject: Re: I'll see you again now   I'll see you again now Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:29 pm

((Sorry I haven't been on. I was really busy D:))

I nodded and let Max's hand hold mine. I held back the impulse to tear away and admired the scenery. Everything was beautiful! I extended my hand to touch the bark of a tree. I retracted my hand from the tree and looked up. The sun hurt my eyes when I looked up and I quickly adverted my gaze back to the ground. I was once again aware of Max's hand holding mine and and gave a tentitave squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: I'll see you again now   I'll see you again now Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:46 pm

I looked around while I was walking. It was so nice. If only I could relax and enjoy my surroundings. I was to worried about scaring Cassandra off. I wasn't socially awkward or anything, it was just really hard to talk to others. Cassandra squeezed my hand. I immeditly thought I did something wrong. My hand careful, caring hands slowly pulled back, making sure not to hurt Cassandra. "Oh sorry." I looked away.

((No its totally fine. I get it. Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Timelapse

Timelapse

PostSubject: Re: I'll see you again now   I'll see you again now Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:16 pm

My eyes looked at Max when I felt his hand retract. My head slightly tilted to the left curiously. "Did I do something wrong?" I asked worriedly. I hated when I did stuff wrong. My gaze shot around, trying to find something to say.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Male Posts : 239

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I'll see you again now Left_bar_bleue0/150I'll see you again now Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luke Stevenson
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: I'll see you again now   I'll see you again now Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:24 pm

As i was roaming the woods with my pack of wolfs i heard people taking a stroll in my territory. "hey i know you guys what brings you into my territory?' i ask strongly.
my dogs growl in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll see you again now   I'll see you again now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'll see you again now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 3-
Jump to: