The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please Don't Notice Me

Go down 
+2
libowy
Balisugar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Please Don't Notice Me Left_bar_bleue150/150Please Don't Notice Me Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Please Don't Notice Me Empty
PostSubject: Please Don't Notice Me   Please Don't Notice Me Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:34 pm

Please Don't Notice Me Bella-Thorne-286x300

D I S T R I C T T H R E E
[
identify
]

Page sighed as she slid down one of the walls that separated her house from the street. She was on the street side at this point. Page kept her eyes on her work. Well, it wasn't really work. She was just drawing machinery. She was actually okay at it. But Page was definitely not some undiscovered artist. The people on the street just walked past, not even looking at her. They were all focused on their destination. Page didn't mind, she preferred to go unnoticed. It was better that way. While she was drawing someone kicked her leg. Actually they tripped over it. Page sucked in a breath and withdrew her leg. She desperately hoped the person would just move on and not talk to her.

Last edited by Balisugar on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

Male Posts : 181
Birthday : 1998-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Notice Me   Please Don't Notice Me Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:49 pm

I gasp as the pavement apporaches me at a fast pace. First my hands hit the ground, then my forehead, and soon I was searching the crowd for what me foot snagged on. A few feet behind me was a girl, around my age. "Hello!" I say with a painful smile. After I hit my head it hurt to do anything. Needles, if just falling down hurt, and my foot caught her shin... "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Please Don't Notice Me Left_bar_bleue150/150Please Don't Notice Me Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Notice Me   Please Don't Notice Me Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:53 pm

Page sighed silently. They had stopped to talk to her. But she pushedthat thought out of her mind as she concentrated on her shin. It really hurt. This boy had basically kicked it. Not on purpose obviously, but it still hurt. "Yeah I'm fine." Page said quietly. "Are you alright?" Even though she was incredibly shy Page was still polite. If someone fell over because of her she was going to ask them if thy were okay. Hopefully this boy was. Page didn't want to be the cause of some major injury.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Notice Me   Please Don't Notice Me Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:00 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a headache. Nothing some pain killers can't fix." I brush the dust off my camera and check the lens. I had a really good shot right here. "Do you mind if I take a picture?" I ask. I look around and notice the mob of people moving on with their lives. Good thing neither of us had a broken bone. These people wouldn't lend us a hand if we were dieing.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Notice Me   Please Don't Notice Me Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:05 pm

Page was relieved when he said he was okay. Good, she hadn't caused anything fatal. Page hadn't noticed before but this boy had a camera. Luckily it looked fine as well. It was probably pretty expensive. Page was a bit nervous when he asked if he could take a picture. She wanted to scream out 'no!', but that would be rude. So instead she went for a simple answer. "Um sure." she replied. Page didn't really want her face to be seen so she picked up her sketchpad again. It would still be a good picture if she was drawing.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Notice Me   Please Don't Notice Me Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:32 pm

[color=lightblue] "Alright!" I say with enthusasium. Click! was the satisfying sound of the camera. I thought it was a beautiful picture. Her Aburn hair stood out in large contrast from the dull mechanical background. "Thank you!" I say moving over to show her the picture. "You're very photogenic." Right when I was getting ready to bid her farewell I glance down at what she was drawing. I had to stick around to find out more about this so I slid down he wall next to her. "I'm Samual by the way."
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Notice Me   Please Don't Notice Me Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:38 pm

Page smiled slightly when he said she was photogenic. That probably wasn't true. After all, she hadn't even been looking at the camera. The photo was quite good though. "I'm sure that it's not me being photogenic but you being a great photographer." she told him. He sat down next to her and she saw him look at her drawings. Page put them down on the other side of her so she could fully talk to Samuel. "My name's Page." she told him shyly.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Notice Me   Please Don't Notice Me Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:16 pm

A little bit of red grows on my cheeks as she compliments my photography. "Nice to meat you Page!" I say with a nice large grin. I could tell she was a bit shy. I had met people like her in school before. Maybe it was best to let them warm up on their own pace. "You're pretty good at drawing," I compliment her. "Do you mind telling me what you were drawing?"
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Notice Me   Please Don't Notice Me Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:15 pm

Page gave Samuel a small smile. It seemed even smaller when compared to his big grin. But Page really only gave small smiles. She just wasn't the kind of person to go around grinning at everything. Page was too reserved for that. "I don't really know." she said to answer his question. She licked up her book and glanced down at it. "It's just a random piece of machiney I think." Page never started drawing with something in mind. She just let her hand do what it wanted.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Notice Me   Please Don't Notice Me Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:29 pm

"That's a shame," I say observing her sketch. "Cause if it had a purpose, we could make it more then an image." I say scooting a little bit closer. It was only a few short blocks to my house/mansion. Dad wouldn't be home, but even if he was he would care. He wouldn't care if I was caught stealing. He'd just say take the whips with a man and pray you don't lose your hands next time. He wasn't a model father, but he provided a roof. I guess that was good enough.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Notice Me   Please Don't Notice Me Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:35 pm

Page shrugged. She wasn't really concerned with making her drawings more than an image. Drawing was only a hobby for her after all. Page glanced at Samuel as he moved closer. Why did he do that? Page honestly had no idea. She wasn't very good at interpreting people's movements. She never had beem and probably never will. Page was more of a intelligence person. She defenitely was not a social person.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Notice Me   Please Don't Notice Me Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 7:50 am

I finally go straight faced when a silence settles between us. The only real sounds was those of the people and the factories. Finally I break the silence. "Have you ever been outside the fence?" I ask her. In all honesty, I had only been to the edge. Since we're in the electronic district, of course it's electrified, but I've discovered something in my dad's home office that could get us through. It has the ability to shut down large sections of machinery. I'd know.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Notice Me   Please Don't Notice Me Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 5:30 pm

Page shook her head vigorously. "Of course not!" she exclaimed. Why would she have been outside the fence. There were just woods filled with dangers. And it was against the law. Page was a strong believer in rules and didn't break them if she could help it. Then she glances over at Samuel. "Why? Have you ever been outside the fence?" She didn't think anyone had. It was electrified after all. Page had no desire to be burned to a crisp.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Notice Me   Please Don't Notice Me Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 9:36 pm

"SHHH!!!!! Keep it down!" I say in panic. "Do you want to see me on that stage?" I ask pointing in the direction of the whipping platform. "I haven't been out yet" I say in a barely audible whisper. "But I know how to get through." I was already thinking on the good places to get through. Boy think of the pics I could get! It'd be nothing like a picture with the chain link in it. "You want to go or not?"
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Notice Me   Please Don't Notice Me Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 9:51 pm

Page's eyes widened. He had found a way through. And he was actually going to go?! "No way. Uh uh. Not happening." she said, shaking her head vigorously. "I don't want to die or end up on that platform!" Only crazy people would go into the woods. Page wS starting to have second thoughts about Samuel's state of mind. "But if you insist on going in there I won't tell anyone." she added. Page wasn't a rat.
Back to top Go down
libowy

libowy

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Notice Me   Please Don't Notice Me Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:06 am

"Come on! It'll be great... and have you seen the peacekeepers around here? for just a few extra bucks I can get you and I off scotch free. IF we're caught." Why was I telling Page all of this? For all I know, even if she doesn't rot me out, one of her family might. Was it because I trusted her? I had to admit that this was one of the longest conversations I've had all weak, but if it was because I trusted her, then why so sudden? She could be a peacekeepers daughter! Even my own mind confused me.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Notice Me   Please Don't Notice Me Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:54 am

Josh was listening this whole time with his advanced hearing and attention to detail. He walks up to the two strangers. "Hi I'm Joshua faraday... I think I can help you with your little plan"
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Notice Me   Please Don't Notice Me Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:35 pm

Page shook her head vigorously. "No way!" she said. Page was not going to risk her reputation by going into some stupid woods. And she was definitely not going to bribe a peacekeeper. They were far too corrupt if they could be bribed to ignore a visit to the woods. Then another guy appeared, introduced himself and said he could help with the woods. Great, another law breaker. And how did he know about the woods? Had he been eavesdropping? Page glanced up at him, suddenly nervous. She didn't trust people who snuck around listening to other people's conversations. And this gathering was getting a bit too big for Page. She stood up, stretching. At the same time she glanced towards her house. Page could see her mother doing something in the kitchen. Perfect. "I should probably go help my mum." she said quietly. "Nice meeting both of you." Well, one of you, she added in her head. Page walked around to her gate and walked through it, up the path and into her house.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Notice Me   Please Don't Notice Me Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:38 pm

"Sorry about that samual I'm joshby the way" I put out my hand to shake "I'm not an eavesdropper I just have heightened senses"
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Male Posts : 239

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Please Don't Notice Me Left_bar_bleue0/150Please Don't Notice Me Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luke Stevenson

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Notice Me   Please Don't Notice Me Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:19 pm

I approach josh and these new faces i havent seen him around with. "Hey josh there a problem here?" i ask protectingly.
Back to top Go down
MaxMartin327

MaxMartin327

Female Posts : 36
Birthday : 1999-03-27

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Notice Me   Please Don't Notice Me Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:04 pm

Wren walks past a girl and a boy, sitting against a wall, chatting. The girl says something and the boy hushes her. She turns away and walks on. When Wren gets to the end of the road, she turns back and spies on the couple.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Notice Me   Please Don't Notice Me Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:35 am

((Sorry to inform you but Libowy is inactive, and both Josh and Luke have died in the games.))
Back to top Go down
MaxMartin327

MaxMartin327

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Notice Me   Please Don't Notice Me Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:27 am

thank you! I'm so embarresed Razz
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Notice Me   Please Don't Notice Me Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:36 am

Also, I'd like to inform you that you can not post in the districts until your character has been accepted which I have checked and it has not yet. There some comments on it from another staff member that I looked over and you still have not done her requirements yet. (:
Back to top Go down
MaxMartin327

MaxMartin327

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Notice Me   Please Don't Notice Me Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:17 pm

k sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Notice Me   Please Don't Notice Me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Don't Notice Me
Page 1 of 1