The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weapon Hunting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Light

Light

Male Posts : 442
Birthday : 1997-08-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Weapon Hunting Left_bar_bleue150/150Weapon Hunting Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Drew Walker
Alliance::

Weapon Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Weapon Hunting   Weapon Hunting Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:33 pm

I walked quietly through the trees, searching for the newest place they were hiding their lumber. I sighted a pile of a black mass too high and too thick to be a tree. I smiled and walked forwards, my blades on my arm, Allowed me to light the fire easily. The smoke would draw Peace keepers, which is exactly what he was hoping for. Scaling a tree, Kyle sat waiting for about 45mins, then a hovercraft appeared, silent and stalker-like. It dropped down two peace keepers both armed with high technology, and great money at the Black Market. The Hover craft turned and left, Making no noise at all. Kyle stood, and ran off the nearly horizontal branch for about ten feet, before he leaped the 30ft to the floor. Kyle landed between the two peace keepers his fists punched together, placing the blades out. Their backs were turned, and he landed Softly. twirling the handles of the axes, he became a more threatening position. One of the Keepers shouted, and shot at Kyle, Just missing him. Kyle lunged forwards, and slashed across his knees. Moving with practiced ease, he continued to advance forwards, slicing one way after another. I gave a roundhouse kick to the weapon he was holding, and sent it into the weeds, and giving one hard rack to the balls. As this peace keeper fell to the floor, the other got over his shock, and took in his sudden change of surroundings, by 10seconds. Before he knew it, Kyle was upon him, slashing him in his chest, and then bringing the knob of the handle down on his temple. The guard fell flat on his face, and Kyle turned racing towards the guard who was finally getting himself together. Kyle Jumped and land his laces into the Peace Keepers nose, breaking it. Landing softly, Kyle rummaged through the weeds looking for the gun, when he heard some one coming He dropped below the the top of the weeds. "Who's There?" I asked looking through a greenish haze.
Back to top Go down
http://idiosynkratick.tumblr.com/
nirvanafreak

nirvanafreak

Weapon Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Hunting   Weapon Hunting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:54 am

Alex laid sprawled out on a branch, hidden in her favourite tree, daydreaming about a different world and staring at the sky. She spent almost alot of time up here, sometimes eavesdropping on patrolling Peacekeepers and watching people sneak about. Her nose twitched as an oddly familiar scent filled the air. Sitting up, she recognized it as smoke. Climbing to a different branch, the smell was stronger and off in the distance she could make out the light of a fire. Even from this far, she could already tell it was the lumber burning and not a tree or building. A small smile crossed her lips as she heard the yelling of peacekeepers, but quickly disappeared as she realized this would no doubt result in a cut in her dad's pay. It had happened before and even though the lumberjacks weren't to blame, they were the ones who had to suffer. Making sure she was still out of sight, she watched what she could see of the fire burn. Sure that the coast was clear, Alex jumped over to a nearby tree before finally climbing down. Curiosity had gotten the better of her, so hiding among the weeds, she stayed close to the ground and quietly neared the location of the fire. Though she couldn't see much, she could hear what sounded like a fight or an assault maybe, either way something violent was going on. Getting on her stomach, she army crawled closer, until a surge of pain shot up through her left arm as she struck the jagged edge of a rock sticking up from the ground. "Craaaaaap." She whisper-hissed to herself, squeezing her eyes shut. Her eyes shot open as she heard a male voice speak, only a few feet from her. Holding her breath, she listened as he, whoever he was, moved around, and hoped that it was anybody but a Peacekeeper.

Last edited by nirvanafreak on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Weapon Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Hunting   Weapon Hunting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:35 pm

I sank down slowly, and moved out of the woods, whisper quiet up the trunk of a tree, spotting the small girl probably the age of 11, but it was just a guess due to her size. He smiled a cocky smile, his hair blowing in the wind, and his blades shining a bright light. "Excuse me miss, But if you move to call another Peace Keeper, I just want to let you know I can crass this good 50ft faster than you think", I said loud and clear. Just hen a loud crackle came over one of the keepers "Keeper 1278, the water you requested is 10seconds away, along with back up..." My head whipped to the left quickly, and saw a Keeper with a bloody jaw, probably the one with a broken nose. He was responding into his communicuff, as I launched myself 70ft from my perch and cut across his chest, clanging against the metal chain armor, just knocking him backwards. I knocked into his ribs, hoping for a break. I landed, my breath short, I turned to find the girl I had seen earlier. I grabbed a nearby ax, and tossed it into the weeds hoping i hadn't just killed her.
Back to top Go down
nirvanafreak

nirvanafreak

Weapon Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Hunting   Weapon Hunting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:40 pm

Alex listened, but it was almost as if the person had vanished. Slowly, she began to crawl back, but stopped as the voice spoke again. She turned to the direction the voice was coming from, and to her relief, saw it was a guy about her age. She had been almost sure that it was going to be a Peacekeeper, and that she was finally going to be punished for her curiosity. Raising an eyebrow, as the guy spoke, she almost found it funny that he thought she'd call for a Peacekeeper. She opened her mouth to reply, but was quickly distracted by the sound of a communicuff. Her gaze followed the guy as he practically went flying at the Peacekeeper. He disappeared from her view, the weeds now blocking her from seeing much again, so she crawled backwards another foot, before sitting up and wiping the blood from her arm. Luckily the rock hadn't cut deep, and the pain was minimal. Turning her attention back to whatever was going on between the guy and Peacekeeper, she noticed it was oddly quiet. She was tempted to just stand up and watch, but knew better, and stayed down. As she slowly made her way to a nearby tree, an ax barely missed her, landing exactly where she'd been about to put her arm. Eyes wide, she just stared at it, registering the fact she could have just possibly lost her arm or even life.

Last edited by nirvanafreak on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Weapon Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Hunting   Weapon Hunting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:23 pm

I slowly moved in a crouched position and walked forwards, my arm Axes in a defense position. "I Might need you if, you really want to get out of here alive... Geeze what'd you do to your arm?" I asked reaching into my pack, pulling at my aid kit, and starting to wrap it in gaze. I moved a little to the left, and could see the perfect clear blue sky. I smiled and continued to wrap her arm, then froze in the middle of the knot. Clear blue skies. No smoke, no sound. "There here, we have to fight, it sounds like another 4 or so... can you move?" I kinda said in a low fast tone, having it burn with urgency, I finished the knot, and flipped my blades outwards. I crouched even farther, and moved for ward to see not 4 but 5 peace keepers. The head was here.

Last edited by LightningStrikesTwice on Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nirvanafreak

nirvanafreak

Weapon Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Hunting   Weapon Hunting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:29 pm

Alex narrowed her eyes as he neared her, unsure of this random guy. 'Get out of here alive'? She repeated his words in her head. What had she gotten herself into this time? Before she could do or say anything, he was wrapping gauze around the wound on her arm. Her first thought was to pull away and run, but thankfully logic won this internal battle and she allowed him to continue. "Yes I can move." She hissed back, a bit annoyed at how weak she probably seemed right now. Watching him flip his blades, she picked up the ax that had nearly killed her earlier and a few decent sized jagged rocks for good measure. Silently, she followed him, keeping close the ground and leaving a good distance between them. She didn't trust this guy, and knew with his weaponry, he could kill her in a blink of an eye. Looking ahead, she saw the guy's guess had been one off, not counting the extra guy standing with the Peacekeepers. "Who is he?" Whoever he was, he was obviously the biggest threat.

Last edited by nirvanafreak on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Weapon Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Hunting   Weapon Hunting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:52 pm

"He's Head Peace Keeper... Cooper Lumberton, He can move with the speed of a snake, and strength of a bear. He can't stand me..." I said looking deep into the cold piercing eyes of my father. I moved quickly through the brush, trying to make it seem like the wind was blowing the grass over. I turned on spot and cut a clearing enough to see where the people came at me. "You ready?" I called giving a wild, almost exotic grin across my face.
Back to top Go down
nirvanafreak

nirvanafreak

Weapon Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Hunting   Weapon Hunting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:30 pm

Alex listened as he answered her question. Rather than satisfying her hunger for knowledge, it only seemed to encourage the horde of questions in her head to grow. She wanted to know what this guy could have possibly done to get on a Head Peacekeeper's hate list. She was almost sure he couldn't be more than two years older than her. Pushing all this from her mind, Alex turned back to the current problem at hand. There were five, no doubt heavily armed, guys waiting for them not even a few feet away. "Yeah." Turning to the random guy, she nodded, a bit taken aback at his crazy grin, but soon returned one of her own. This was probably the most exciting thing she'd ever done, and rather than feeling panicky like she had been a minutes earlier, she was no bubbling with excitement. Adjusting her grip on the ax, she awaited him to make the first move, since he seemed more than experienced when it came to these situations.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Weapon Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Hunting   Weapon Hunting Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:49 pm

"I get the Head," i whispered as i leaped high over the weeds, landing next to the first Keeper, giving him a startle. They usually don't see anyone here after the fires, it is usually abandon, so this act out of order has taken all five by surprise, especially my dad. Hopefully the few seconds of surprise have really helped the new girl, damn i didn't even ask her name... Now if she dies, I don't even know who to say sorry too. I brought my arm axes across the mask, cracking into a spiderweb like design, blinding him. I shoved him out of the way, and turned to find the small child.
Back to top Go down
nirvanafreak

nirvanafreak

Weapon Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Hunting   Weapon Hunting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:34 pm

Alex didn't argue with his claim as he went in for the attack. Taking advantage of the Peacekeepers' surprise, she quietly emerged from the weeds. Creeping up behind one of them, she swung her ax and back and dug it into the back of the Peacekeeper, right between the shoulder blades. She watched with a smile as he fell to the ground, almost forgetting there were 4 others around her. Pulling her ax out of the guy's back, she turned to her left, to see a Peacekeeper lunging at her. Ducking, she rolled out the way before leaping back up and smacking him in the face with the ax. Looking around, she was glad to see the guy that had given her the ax was still there. Part of her had been expecting him to flee.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Weapon Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Hunting   Weapon Hunting Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:38 pm

A clang rang out as the peace keeper who I had previously blinded and knocked to the floor, was up with a thin sword. My chest bled quickly, I turned around sharply, and brought both my arms around cutting him into three equal pieces. She had taken out two, while i just finished my first... I needed to pick up the pace. I jumped over the third Keeper, and headed towards my father. "Hey Dad... It's been a few years huh?" I said giving him a well deserved glare, and lunged forwards, hacking at his arm, and spinning into a round house kick to his chest.
Back to top Go down
nirvanafreak

nirvanafreak

Weapon Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Hunting   Weapon Hunting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:37 pm

Did he just call that guy 'Dad'?! Alex watched the two fight, surprised. That was unexpected. As she stood there, letting the info sink in, she didn't notice the Peacekeeper creeping up behind her. She turned around, as she heard the sound of a twig snap. The edge of his sword managed to cut through the gauze covering her wound as she tried to move out his reach. "Agh." She stumbled back, clutching her arm and cringing at the sharp pain shooting up her arm. Looking down, she saw the gauze was completely soaked and her hand was now red with her blood. "Damn.." She muttered, jumping back as the Peacekeeper continued lunging at her, sword in hand. An idea came to her as she jumped backwards into the weeds. Dropping to the ground, she crawled away from the guy, making sure to keep him in sight. It wasn't too hard since he seemed to step on every twig laying on the ground. Silently, she circled him, managing to get behind him. Picking up a rock, she slowly stood up, holding her breath and trying her hardest not to make any noise. Raising the rock above her head, she slammed it as hard as she could against the Peacekeeper's head before running back to where the father and son were battling. She doubted the rock had knocked him out, but maybe it had bought them some time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weapon Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Hunting   Weapon Hunting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapon Hunting
Page 1 of 1