The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walking Around

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Walking Around Left_bar_bleue150/150Walking Around Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Walking Around Empty
PostSubject: Walking Around   Walking Around Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:34 am

`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'Megan Ross`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'

Walking Around Caroline3

It had been a sunny afternoon and I didn't have to stay and take care of my brothers, they were troublesome sometimes but I still loved them. I was rather deep in the forest today just walking around thinking. I had my jeans, simple blue shirt, with my boots on. I had been out looking for something that'd help me pass the time, something that would work for a good target. Finally I was in some sort of a small clearing. I slung my quiver of arrows over my shoulder and grabbed my bow. I took an arrow out and notched it and then positioned my feet in place and then calmed my self letting my mind go, I pulled back on the string and focused on my target and then let go and watched the arrow slice through the air and hit exactly in the center of the tree and I grinned. Later on I'd have to explore new parts of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Foxel

Foxel

Male Posts : 16
Birthday : 1995-07-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Walking Around Left_bar_bleue0/0Walking Around Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Walking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:33 am

I was walking around the forest when I spotted the beautiful Megan Ross. I got out my ax and chucked it at her arrow, dead straight in the center. "Hey Megan, how's training?" I asked. "Want an apple?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Walking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:50 am

Walking Around Caroline3

I was absolutely shocked when I saw an axe slice through the air and hit my arrow, did he just? He broke my arrow, they weren't cheep but I suppose I could manage to make a new one. I turned to look at who was talking to me, it was just Dax. "Hey Dax, not really training just do it for fun." I said shrugging. When he asked about the apple I grinned. "Hold the apple out for a moment." I said planning on hitting it with one of my arrows, I had good enough aim that I wouldn't hit him.
Back to top Go down
Foxel

Foxel

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Walking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:53 pm

"Hold that thought." I started climbing the tree where I saw the apple. When I got to the branch where the apple was, which was 23 ft above ground, I took an apple out of my bag. "If you can hit this apple before it hits the ground, you can and you will hit this apple off my head." I said pointing to the apple on the branch. I hold the apple over the ground and let go of the stem.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Walking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:09 pm

Walking Around Caroline3

I watched as Dax went and climbed the tree, what was he doing? I stood there holding my bow and when he was finally stopped at quite a high height I looked up as he spoke and I quickly took and arrow out loaded my bow and aimed at the apple but then lowered my aim to where I figured it would hit. I pulled back quickly and let go, I hit the apple straight in the center and I grinned. "So now I get to shoot an apple off your head, huh?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Foxel

Foxel

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Walking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:17 am

âš¡ âš¡ Dax Chang âš¡ âš¡
I was shocked when the apple was hit with her arrow. "I didn't say that." I lied but I mean it's not like I don't trust her, I just think the first time someone aims an arrow at me, it should be in the hunger games; Not in the forest outside my district. "...what I did say was you can have this apple if you hit that apple before it hits the ground" I said as I climbed down the tree. "...and you did." I said handing her the apple.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Walking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:46 am

Walking Around Caroline3

When Dax refused and denied the fact that he said what he had obviously said I rolled my eyes. "You're just scared I'll actually hit your face." I say smirking. "Afraid to get hurt by a girl Dax? Huh?" I asked brushing my hair over my shoulder. I handed the apple back, "At least keep to your word like a man, be honest and don't tell fibs." I said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

Walking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:14 am

••••••Brooke••••••
Walking Around Tumblr_li5bejRN9x1qi1g6ao1_500

I was walking through the woods with my bow and arrow just practicing with it. I had spectactular accuracy. Then I heard two people laughing, talking, you name it. I slowly walked up, making no sounds. I saw Dax and Megan. Two people I know very well. They know me very well too. I silently creep up behind them talking. When they least expect it, I shout, "BOO!!!!" They both freak out and turn around. "Scared ya, didn't I? Hey Megan, Dax." See, the great thing about me is that there's no such thing as shyness or pressure for me. Considering I have feeling for Dax, I don't show it.

¥••••Logan Shulze••••¥
Walking Around Tumblr_m2bqzns1i41rtzcgpo1_500

I had taken a little rest stop on my walk. I was soon walking farther into the woods when I heard something. No, someone. I knew exactly where it was coming from, so I threw my axe straight at the place. Then I saw Megan, jumping away just in time as my axe buried itself in the ground. "Oops. Sorry didn't think it was you Megan. Can I make it up to you?" I say with kind eyes. I see some others there but ignore them for now. I brush some of the dust off of Megan's shirt lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Walking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:49 am

I was a bit startled by Brooke when she came up and decided to try and scare me and Dax. I laughed a bit, and then I looked at Dax and Brooke for a moment and then looked at the tree near by. I knew that having weapons inside the district was illegal and we shouldn't have them unless we were workers. We could get into some serious trouble and as of that moment I heard something come my way and I moved back just in time, if I hadn't then I would have been hit by Logan's axe.

When he started to talk to me I had a smile plastered on my face as soon as possible and my heart fluttered a bit. He was just..Just Logan, I didn't have to make such a big deal out of him like this, my mind was always in constant wars with my heart over this boy and it got tiring sometime, at that moment Logan brushed a bit of dust off my shirt lightly and it made a very faint and light color of pink come to my face. Next thing I blinked and looked at him, "It's fine, you don't need to do anything." I said being polite and then I had forgotten for a split second that Dax and Brooke were there. "One minute." I told them all and then went up into the tree and then managed to find a place to hide my bow and then I came back down from the tree and dropped my self on the ground and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Foxel

Foxel

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Walking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:12 am

âš¡ âš¡ Dax Chang âš¡ âš¡

I kinda was startled by Brooke there. "Hey Brooke." Than out of nowhere an ax came flying. I was a bit... startled but I recognized then handywork and realized it was Logan's. "Hey Logan, you not gonna say hi to us anymore?" I teased. One thing I liked about our group was that the the boys (Logan and I) had axes and the girls (Megan and Brooke) had Bows and Arrows. I started climbing the same tree where Megan climbed and stashed my ax by Megan's bow." I climbed down to Brooke, Megan, and Logan were. "You're turn, Brooke."
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Walking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:26 pm

-.-.-.-Brooke-.-.-.-

I smiled as Logan came. I knew that Megan was probably having a hard time playing it cool since he's around. We shared all our secrets, so I knew she liked Logan. In that way. I may be younger, but Megan is still one of my best friends.

As Dax spoke, I felt the beat of my heart getting louder and faster. I smiled. "Guess it is my turn." I climbed up the tree and swiftly stashed my bow and pack of arrows. Then I climbed back down. "Don't mean to brag but..... I think I beat both of your records."

.:.:.:.:.:.Logan.:.:.:.:.:.

I smile in a bright way. "I think I have to make it up to you. Let me know how I can."
Then Brooke climbs up the tree and stashes her supplies, comes back down, and gloats."Oh Brooke, you silly girl." Then I climb up the tree, set down my supplies, and came back down in a record time of 4 seconds. "Beat that." I say, crossing my arms and grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Walking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:16 pm

I laughed as the other two started to make a competition about going up a tree and coming back down. I shook my head lightly. "Guys, really?" I said and rolled my eyes. That was when I darted at the tree and climbed it swiftly and then came back down. "I just beat you all by five seconds." I said with a grin plastered on my face. "Logan, you really don't need to make it up to me, I couldn't ask anything from you." I said with a small sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Foxel

Foxel

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Walking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:54 pm

Considering my feelings for Megan I knew she only had eyes for Logan. "Hey, why don't you take Megan out on a date?" I suggested once again considering my feelings for Megan. "So that'll just leave Brooke and I, wanna do something later?" I asked Brooke.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Walking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:11 pm

Do something later?! With Dax?! Yes!!! "Yeah sure Dax. We can do something. " I say in a normal way when I'm really freaking out inside. I look at Megan and give a huge smile then look back at Dax.

"Perfect. I'll make it up to you on a date." I say to Megan. Please tell me that Dax meant it in a friendly kinda date way. I don't have time to fall in love with girls and all that stuff. And Megan, "You didn't beat me. I got four seconds." I smile and say that to Megan.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Walking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:41 pm

I didn't know what to say? I was incredibly angry with Dax now because this wasn't what I wanted, well I did but I didn't! I didn't want him to take me because he owed me I wanted him to do because he wanted to. I shook my head. "You don't need to, it's fine really." I said protesting. "Just like I don't know do something that doesn't take much of your time." I say hoping they'll drop the idea. Well then again Brooke does like Dax and her spending time with him wouldn't be bad. I sighed lightly hoping that I could get out of this.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Walking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:21 pm

"Oh, but I want to. Come on Megan." I smile. "So what do you want to do?" I ask her, still smiling. "It's your choice." I look at her, waiting for her anwser. "I don't care why we do."

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Walking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:33 pm

When he said he wanted to that made the butterflies in my stomach get worse and I laughed a bit. "I'm serious, Logan we don't have to do anything." I said in protest. I didn't know what I wanted to do anyway, how was I supposed to answer him. "I really don't know what to do anyway." I said.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Walking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:43 pm

"Oh come on Megan! Loosen up! I promise it'll be fun if you let it be. We'll have a good time." I say, tugging at her. "Please?" I didn't want to beg, but right now it seemed like the best thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Around   Walking Around Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking Around
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 7 :: Forest-
Jump to: