The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sshaw0149's Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sshaw0149

sshaw0149

Female Posts : 1
Birthday : 1997-05-03

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
sshaw0149's Characters Left_bar_bleue150/150sshaw0149's Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Morgan Ladia
Alliance:: None

sshaw0149's Characters Empty
PostSubject: sshaw0149's Characters   sshaw0149's Characters Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:34 pm

Name: Ember Sunflare
Age/Birthday: 14
District: 3
Family: None. My dad was Cole Sunflare. He worked in a factory. My mom, Saphire Ashire, also worked in a factory. The two met at work when my mom was transferred to the same factory as my dad, and he was assigned to show her around. My mom died from cancer, and my dad was never the same after. A month later, he was killed in an accident in the factory because he wasn't paying enough attention. I was only 7 at the time, but I refused help from my relatives who hated me.
Brief History: My parents died when I was very young. I took care of my self, living in the house all alone. I did menial jobs that no one else wanted to do, and earned enough to survive. I'm very smart, and invented things to sell and earn money. I'm good at shooting the pistol I made, and I also have mastery of Tye Kwon Doe and Karate.
Physical Appearance: I'm average for my age. About 5'7". I have long black hair that goes down to my waist, glasses, and grey eyes. I'm Asian. I'm a bit skinny because of a lack of much food, but still strong from working a lot on so little food.
Personality: Sometimes, I'll pick a fight if I'm really mad at that person or if I don't like them. Other times, I'll be the peacemaker, like Benvolio in Romeo and Juliet. I'm a bit shy, but I love music. Some days I prefer solidarity, but others I need people. I would never back-stab a friend. I'm very loyal.
Flaw: I never get enough sleep, so I have to take an entire day to sleep every once and a while. In between these "exhaustion days," my strength slowly goes down.
Pets: I have a small tabby cat.
Rich or Poor?: Poor.
Weapon of Choice: Body
Talents: Inventing, Music, Martial Arts, Deducing. I can figure out what events led to something by looking at the something. I also play several instruments very well, but don't sing for anyone.
Preferred Angles: Mysterious and Dangerous
Angles this tribute will not do (Max. 3): Sexy
Other: Nothing

Last edited by sshaw0149 on Wed May 16, 2012 8:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
sshaw0149's Characters Left_bar_bleue150/150sshaw0149's Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance:: None

sshaw0149's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: sshaw0149's Characters   sshaw0149's Characters Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:46 pm

Okay, I think you should edit out the whole fluent in several languages thing because in the books there is no mention that there are any languages other than English remaining. Even though Ember's parents are dead, could you just put there names and a tidbit about them in the family section? Like: George Johnson[deceased] worked as an example and died because of an example. Also, what do you mean by her talent is music? Does she play any instruments? Please add those in.
Sorry I'm being so picky xD Once you have edited that stuff, Ember is accepted!
Back to top Go down

sshaw0149's Characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Out of Character :: Characters-
Jump to: