The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Move! (OPEN!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Move! (OPEN!) Left_bar_bleue150/150Move! (OPEN!) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Move! (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Move! (OPEN!)   Move! (OPEN!) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 5:36 pm

Move! (OPEN!) Sasha_Pieterse

Zalia's Outfit

D I S T R I C T T W O

Zalia shouldered her way through the crowd roughly. Stupid people were just standing around in big clumps. They were blocking up most of the pathway. And they were too absorbed in their conversations to move out of the way. Zalia kept pushing through all of the people until she reached her house. She swung over the fence and unlocked the door. Zalia walked inside and put away the food she had been carrying in her bag. Then she put the bag away and walked out the door again. Zalia locked it behind her and swung back over her fence into the street. That was when someone promptly bashed into her.

Last edited by Balisugar on Fri May 04, 2012 5:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

Move! (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Move! (OPEN!)   Move! (OPEN!) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 5:54 pm

Maurice had just left his normal trip to the weapon factory.he goes there just to watch and learn. He was walking back to his commando like dad's house, thinking about what he learned today. He then bumped into a girl. Seemingly unfamiliar
Move! (OPEN!) Fcc4c1c9a25d4dd9c746c4fea38af2ef
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Move! (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Move! (OPEN!)   Move! (OPEN!) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 5:58 pm

"Hey, watch it!" Zalia snapped, glaring at the guy. He hadn't even said sorry. Zalia hated that. Then again, she didn't like much nowadays. So it wasn't really a surprise she didn't like being banged into. No-one did probably. Zalia snapped out of her thoughts and glared at the guy again. She wasn't going to say anything else until he apologised for crashing into her.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Move! (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Move! (OPEN!)   Move! (OPEN!) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:14 pm

Maurice noticed he didn't say sorry. "Sorry" he croaked. The words felt foreign on his mouth. This was because he almost never said sorry to his commando father. All he could do when he messed up was push ups. "It's been a long day for me" he said with a slight smile
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Move! (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Move! (OPEN!)   Move! (OPEN!) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:39 pm

Zalia sneered a him. "Oh so sorry for you." she snapped. Zalia scowled as she brushed herself off. She didn't want him all over her. Zalia was feeling particularly grumpy today. She often had days like this. They were pretty common. That happened when your whole family was dead. Zalia had lost her love for meeting new people. Especially when they met by crashing into each other.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Move! (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Move! (OPEN!)   Move! (OPEN!) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:01 pm

"well excuse me" he said. maurice then noticed that he was acting extremely rude... sort of like her. "whats got you so strung up" maurice asked trying to find out why this girl was acting this way. he also wanted to see if there was any way he could get her to be a little nicer
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Move! (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Move! (OPEN!)   Move! (OPEN!) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:06 pm

Zalia gave the guy her best death stare. She was actually very good at death stares. Her eyes just seemed to be the right colour for it. "None of your business." Zalia sneered at him. Who did this guy think he was? Normal people don't go around nosing into other people's business. Zalia was liking this guy less and less. She was on the verge of hating him actually.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Move! (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Move! (OPEN!)   Move! (OPEN!) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:36 pm

maurice just stared at her. he has proved to be very good at not reacting to things. no emotion crossed his face. he was used to the death stare. "well whatever it is im sorry for you" maurice stated. he then walked away
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Move! (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Move! (OPEN!)   Move! (OPEN!) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:49 pm

Zalia watched the guy leave. She made a face behind his back. It was half towards him and half towards herself. She really needed to learn to be nicer. She used to be nice, couldn't she do it again? No, Zalia couldn't. This is who she is now. She wouldn't completely alter herself again. It had been bad enough the first time. Plus the results if that change hadn't been so good.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Move! (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Move! (OPEN!)   Move! (OPEN!) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:54 pm

Renae Zinger

Move! (OPEN!) Tumblr_m3i8kv09vN1r1x4quo1_500

D I S T R I C T T W O

I watched from a distance as Zalia and this other district two boy were talking. I placed a hand on my hip and grinned at the sight I was seeing. Of course it was just natural for Zalia to be a jerk to anyone she wasn't friends with. I had a lot of friends but Zalia was one of my favorite ones.

I finally decided that I'd go over there, I walked over and smirked. "Now now, Zalia no need to be rude." I say clicking my tongue and of course a grin is displayed on my face. "Some people just clearly don't know how to walk." I said laughing and shook my head lightly. "Was she giving you trouble young man? My apologies, they let her out of the hospital when they should have kept her." I said being dead serious but of course only Zalia would know that I was joking. I was good at acting and putting on a scene, I just did it naturally but before my words were even present to the boy he had already left and I cursed under my breath and turned to Zalia and pouted. "I wanted my daily fun."
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Move! (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Move! (OPEN!)   Move! (OPEN!) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:03 pm

While I was walking away I heard another girl talking to the rude one. I shifted my.head a little.and said "what was that"
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Move! (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Move! (OPEN!)   Move! (OPEN!) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:04 pm

Zalia waited for Renae to finish her little speech before smacking her lightly on the back of the head. She then gave Renae a grudging smile. Renae happened to be one of the few people who had seen Zalia smile in the last three years. She smiled in a fake-consoling way. "There there Renae." she said, patting her friend on her upper arm. "The world won't end because he didn't hear you." Zalia watched the boy walke further and further away. I didn't even learn his name, she thought. Zalia shrugged mentally. She didn't really care. Then the boy turned around. Great, just perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Move! (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Move! (OPEN!)   Move! (OPEN!) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:02 am

I sighed but then laughed, "It's alright, I'll find somebody else to have daily fun with." I say with a fake a tear rolling down my cheek, he was still paying attention to us and I had to keep it up. "Oh nothing." I sighed, "It wasn't anything worth repeating." I said and let loose another sigh while speaking to the boy. "It's alright, no one ever hears me anyway." I said sadly adding more to my act.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Move! (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Move! (OPEN!)   Move! (OPEN!) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:14 am

"Well ok then. I'm Maurice by the way, if you need to find me I will be back at the weapons factory" I shouted. I then walked away for good this time
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Move! (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Move! (OPEN!)   Move! (OPEN!) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:22 am

Zalia rolled her eyes as Renae started 'crying'. She'd seen this act before. Though Zalia had to admit that Renae was an excellent actor. She listened to Maurice's reaction without any expression on her face. Then she watched hum walk away again. It looked like he wasn't going to come back this time. Then again, Zalia had thought he was gone for good the first time. She shrugged and turned to Renae. "Nie what?" Zalia asked.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Move! (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Move! (OPEN!)   Move! (OPEN!) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:41 pm

I sighed and rolled my eyes, there was no one to bug now. He left for weaponry. I needed something to do but there wasn't much in this district. When he introduced himself he left before I could even introduce myself, oh well he might get too attached if I did that and I didn't want that. I was the solo type of girl. When Zalia spoke to me I was confused, "What are you talking about Z?" I asked using my nickname for her. "Anyway, now that he's gone, what do you want to do?" I asked looking around for at least something to do, anything would be better than nothing. "We could follow him or something at a far distant and then possibly scare him, I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Move! (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Move! (OPEN!)   Move! (OPEN!) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:48 am

Zalia shrugged as what's-his-face left. She couldn't be bothered to remember his name. Anyway, his leaving seems rather abrupt. She gave Renae a sideways look before smiling and nodding in agreement. "Let's follow him and try to scare him. It'll be fun." Zalia rarely got excited about anything, but she was looking forward to this. Zalia loved playing pranks. Mischief was one of the few things she still enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Move! (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Move! (OPEN!)   Move! (OPEN!) Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:06 pm

Move! (OPEN!) Jackie-Zooey-Magazine-Photoshoot-jacqueline-emerson-30359235-500-500
Heppa Duskdale

Heppa walked, no strutted, over to two girls talking. They were obviously messing with another boy from two. Heppa smirked. "Having all the fun without me?" She said to them, grinning. Heppa hated most people, and most people hated Heppa. But, Heppa was oddly fond of the two girls. She wouldn't consider herself friends with them, though. She wouldn't consider herself friends with anyone. But, if she had to, she would pick the girls as her friends. The younger of the two, Zalia, suggested pranking the boy. "Ooh! Sounds fun!" Heppa said excitedly. She had come to buy eggs, but decided eggs could wait.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Move! (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Move! (OPEN!)   Move! (OPEN!) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 6:28 pm

Zalia watched Heppa strut over to them. Zalia sort of new her. But she was more of an aquantance than anything else. She resisted the urge to roll her eyes at Heppa's first question. Then she gave a small smile at what she said next. "We will follow him." she said. "But only if Renae agrees." She looked at Renae pointedly. She still hadn't replied. Maybe she was thinking about her options or something.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Move! (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Move! (OPEN!)   Move! (OPEN!) Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:45 am

I smirked at the other two. They were fun to be around and of course they were friends of mine. "We can follow him for now and see where he goes, I don't have much of ideas for messing with him right now but I will think of one soon." I say grinning and can't wait for the fun that's about to happen. "Hey Heppa." I say actually greeting her just so she knew I knew she was there.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Move! (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Move! (OPEN!)   Move! (OPEN!) Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:13 pm

Comon people. A week without posting. It was starting to get exciting
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Move! (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Move! (OPEN!)   Move! (OPEN!) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:21 am

((I've been waiting for Lily, and I don't appreciate being told what to do :/))
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Move! (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Move! (OPEN!)   Move! (OPEN!) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:58 am

(Some people are busy around this time of year Jerry, you'll have to be patient. I know I have over due projects and assignments I NEED to finish and then I also have five exams coming up in the next week or so..Possibly two weeks.)
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Move! (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Move! (OPEN!)   Move! (OPEN!) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:44 am

Alright sorry. I have exams as well
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Move! (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Move! (OPEN!)   Move! (OPEN!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:51 pm

Move! (OPEN!) Jackie-Zooey-Magazine-Photoshoot-jacqueline-emerson-30359235-500-500
Heppa Duskdale

Heppa gave a small nod as Renae greeted her. "Okay." Heppa said simply in response to Renae's idea. Heppa was rather excited. She hadn't had a very eventful past few days since she had mostly been at the academy, training. Heppa knew that the Reapings for the 18th Hunger Games were creeping up closer and closer, and she couldn't wait. She wanted so badly to have a shot at winning it all. At the moment she was rooting for Flint Terrn to win the 27th Games, after all, he was from her district. District 2 hadn't had a winner in a while and Heppa figured it was a good time for District 2 to redeem itself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Move! (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Move! (OPEN!)   Move! (OPEN!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Move! (OPEN!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next