The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The past of Luke

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zesker

Zesker

Male Posts : 239

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The past of Luke Left_bar_bleue0/150The past of Luke Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luke Stevenson
Alliance:: None

The past of Luke Empty
PostSubject: The past of Luke   The past of Luke Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:58 pm

The horrible truth came crashing down on me when i heard my brothers name being picked. All i could was fall to my knees and cry with sorrow. When i returned to my familly after the reaping I had to tell them the dreaded news of our fate to a member of our hearts. My brother was going to die.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The past of Luke Left_bar_bleue150/150The past of Luke Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand

The past of Luke Empty
PostSubject: Re: The past of Luke   The past of Luke Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:01 pm

Josh stood as he watched the poor unknown boy walk onto the stage. He sighed knowing that the odds weren't in his favor
OOC:I really think more people should do these kind of topics. It's a good idea
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The past of Luke Empty
PostSubject: Re: The past of Luke   The past of Luke Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:04 pm

That night my parents prayed to an unknown person and greifed that he would live and bring pride to us. I sat restless in my small wooden bed with poorly made quilt. i tried to think my brother would live and come back to finish our chess game, but i knew it was a slim chance.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The past of Luke Left_bar_bleue150/150The past of Luke Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

The past of Luke Empty
PostSubject: Re: The past of Luke   The past of Luke Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:07 pm

" I approached the boy a day after the reaping "sorry, I'm guessing that was your brother"
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The past of Luke Empty
PostSubject: Re: The past of Luke   The past of Luke Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:11 pm

The day after the reaping a boy came to me appolagizing to me about my brother.
"yea it was he wont come back hes a kind brother and hates to fight he wont stand a chance, those savages will tear out his heart" i say starting to cry. i run off to a dark place to cry and greive.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The past of Luke Empty
PostSubject: Re: The past of Luke   The past of Luke Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:22 pm

I quickly run towards him "will crying save your brothers life. No it won't. Come with me I will help you through this tough time. My name is josh by the way" I stick my hand out to shake.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The past of Luke Empty
PostSubject: Re: The past of Luke   The past of Luke Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:26 pm

As i stuck the tears down into my eyes i reached out and shook his hand. "My name is luke stevenson i heard about you i like how you think of cool ideas" as i said it a smile spread across his face i knew i had a friend.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The past of Luke Empty
PostSubject: Re: The past of Luke   The past of Luke Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:32 pm

I took him to my house and introduced him to my little brother. Clay "clay this is luke, Luke this is my younger brother clay" he replied with a hi and walked away to his room
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The past of Luke Empty
PostSubject: Re: The past of Luke   The past of Luke Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:35 pm

as i was introduced to his familly i thought how he was lucky he had everyone there and not about to be murderd in a blood bath.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The past of Luke Empty
PostSubject: Re: The past of Luke   The past of Luke Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:40 pm

I brought him to my lab "vwala"
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The past of Luke Empty
PostSubject: Re: The past of Luke   The past of Luke Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:43 pm

"@#!$% this is cool!" as we enterd his lab i explored in aw at all of his books and other objects.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The past of Luke Empty
PostSubject: Re: The past of Luke   The past of Luke Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:50 pm

I showed him a lot of my gadgets and trinkets. "This is one of my favorites" I stated. Then I show him a 6 inch tall robot animaton. It walks across the table.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The past of Luke Empty
PostSubject: Re: The past of Luke   The past of Luke Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:53 pm

my eyes wide with amazement i thought i should be nice..... but not sure if i should. later that day i introduced him to my mum and dad wich who were halfheartedly happy to see i made a friend.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The past of Luke Empty
PostSubject: Re: The past of Luke   The past of Luke Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:29 pm

After I meet his parents I finally realized that I had a friend... My first friend. Being in a lab all day can really minimize your social life. "What do you want to do know" I stated.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The past of Luke Empty
PostSubject: Re: The past of Luke   The past of Luke Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 10:07 am

I thought about the question and replied happily " lets go fishing" as i said that he gave me a look.... like he didnt know how to. "I can teach you if you want" i reply and we both went to the lake.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The past of Luke Empty
PostSubject: Re: The past of Luke   The past of Luke Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:37 pm

"I don't really know. I don't go to the lake that often" josh stated.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The past of Luke Empty
PostSubject: Re: The past of Luke   The past of Luke Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:41 pm

" well then now you can come more often i can teach you alot about fishing" i state happily
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The past of Luke Empty
PostSubject: Re: The past of Luke   The past of Luke Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:42 pm

"Great!" I follow him all the way down to the lake.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The past of Luke Empty
PostSubject: Re: The past of Luke   The past of Luke Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:47 pm

as we fish i taught him the basic and soon we were unstoppable at fishing. As it got dark we started to go home. "well it was nice meeting you josh maybe we can hangout tommorrow" i say up beat. But that was not going to happen.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The past of Luke Empty
PostSubject: Re: The past of Luke   The past of Luke Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:49 pm

Maybe. We could watch your bros interview at my house.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The past of Luke Empty
PostSubject: Re: The past of Luke   The past of Luke Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:53 pm

"cool" i reply the next day after the interveiw i went home. "mom dad?" i call there was a horrible stench... like dead animals rotting after they were killed. As i walk into the master bedroom i see both my parents throats slit and laying on the ground lifless. all the people heard that night were screams of fear and sadness that night all i did was cry and mourn.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The past of Luke Empty
PostSubject: Re: The past of Luke   The past of Luke Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:56 pm

I was in my house listening to Luke cry all night. I saw through the window and knew what happened. But I knew this was something Luke had to figure out for himself.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The past of Luke Empty
PostSubject: Re: The past of Luke   The past of Luke Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:07 pm

As days, weeks, months past as i was broken tired and confused about my parents suicidle act. "why would they kill themselves i mean i am part of the famillt to right?," I ask myself alone in the rotting house. Many times i go over to their bedroom and crie insults about how they are selfish about ending their lives while i have to stay and live in their pain. But i knew why they did it when they did i made a friend and they thought i could live with him and be happy. But little did they know i missed them and hated to see them in pain but they left him without a good bye or sorry we have to do this see ya. Finally i came out and wonderd the streets not looking or caring what people said or the looks they gave me.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The past of Luke Empty
PostSubject: Re: The past of Luke   The past of Luke Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:17 pm

a small golden helicopter only 3 inches tall and 6 inches long with a note attached came hovering towards luke.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The past of Luke Empty
PostSubject: Re: The past of Luke   The past of Luke Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:29 pm

"Luke, I know we have only know each other for 2 days I am worried that you might need help and a place to live, possibly we may be brothers by adoption hopfully we may meet at the lake at 3pm today hope you are willing to fish
-josh" as i read i thought how this boy was really kind maybe we could be brothers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The past of Luke Empty
PostSubject: Re: The past of Luke   The past of Luke Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The past of Luke
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next