The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just sitting on the bench (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Northwoman

Northwoman

Female Posts : 166

Just sitting on the bench (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Just sitting on the bench (OPEN)   Just sitting on the bench (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 1:29 pm

Lance sat on the bench, carefully nibbling away at the piece of bread he had managed to obtain from the bakery. The air was warm and felt nice against the parts of his body that had no clothes on. He rubbed his head as he glanced at a passing girl. He sighed, great, he had talked to some girl in a while.

He started to chew on his bread again, waiting for someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Male Posts : 442
Birthday : 1997-08-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Just sitting on the bench (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue150/150Just sitting on the bench (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Drew Walker
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting on the bench (OPEN)   Just sitting on the bench (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:49 pm

I looked over my shoulder and flopped on the bench, I gave this worried look behind me. the keepers were after me, but I wasn't worried, I had killed one, and maybe broken the sternum of another one. I Looked out to the left and noticed some guys watching the ladies pass by. I gave a half smile, and stood up on the bench. I dropped a bag onto his lap that clanged around noisily. I zipped up my jacket, and Said to the kid next me, "I'm Rook, but not if any of the Keepers Come around here... Sounds good?" I asked. I heard the loud click of a Keepers shoe, and turned in time to let the bullet just graze my side. I stuck my hand out, and wrapped it around the Keepers arm. I clenched my hand onto his elbow and pulled the arm out of the socket. I sent my hand, fingers closed, three quick times into The Keepers throat. He fell unmoving, either dead or unconscious.
Back to top Go down
http://idiosynkratick.tumblr.com/
Northwoman

Northwoman

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting on the bench (OPEN)   Just sitting on the bench (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:44 am

The wieght of the bag hit Lance, he fumbled around for a few seconds; confused of what was going on. He only looked as the person beside beat up a peacekeeper. A smile came across his lips as Lance watched, they deserve every punch. He whispered to himself as the peacekeeper was whiped to the floor.

He waited for Rook to turn around before introduing himself,
"Im Lance," He paused for a moment to take a bite out of his bread, "So whats this bag all about?" He asked poking it.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Just sitting on the bench (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue150/150Just sitting on the bench (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting on the bench (OPEN)   Just sitting on the bench (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:23 pm

"Evidence, you know the stuff that'll take down the Keepers in this area for at least a few hours, Then We can over run the Food supplies... And it might actually work, If It works..." I said looking over my shoulders, I took one look at Lance and knew he was poor, but I couldn't help it. I reached for my sides, and took three Strazzi's from my waist band, revealing my muscled stomach. I smiled as the Keeper got up in a furious attack, knocking me onto my feet. I tossed one of my Strazzi's into the glass mask of the closet, jumping onto the back of the bench before it exploded. "Here Take one, You might need it..."
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting on the bench (OPEN)   Just sitting on the bench (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:46 pm

Lance grabbed it, not knowing what to do with it. He watched the peacekeeper leap up and knock to other boy to his feet. Lance was utterly confused.
"So what are we doing?" He asked over the noise, trying to figure out what to do.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting on the bench (OPEN)   Just sitting on the bench (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:08 pm

"Well The truth is, that's not really the stuff, because it doesn't exist, just thought I would have some fun..." I said in a bark of laughter... I had a bounty on my head so high that I was watching my back from even my friends, Now I trust a stranger...
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting on the bench (OPEN)   Just sitting on the bench (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:26 pm

Lance sightly chuckled with him, glancing down at the peacekeeper. Deserved it did he not? Lance paused for a moment before turning to the man.
"Im Lance Sector, who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting on the bench (OPEN)   Just sitting on the bench (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:22 am

~ First we already introduced eachother... second it needs to be longer than 2 sentences...
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting on the bench (OPEN)   Just sitting on the bench (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:51 am

- Sorry, I posted this at night and was very tried ^^-

Lance was very curious. The man was quiet strange but already the respecct for him had flared up for him beating up a peacekeeper. And the bag was just weird, it happened all of a sudden. Lance took a piece of his bread and nibbled on it as he listened to the man talking.

He chuckled at the answer and thought of something else to say. In all truth, he did not know what to say. he could say something wrong and maybe Rook could beat him up, he was quite muscaler. But so was I, Lance thought with a smirk. He finished off the bread in his mouth and then turned towards Rook.

"I see, well, thank you for taking down a peacekeeper. Always wanted to do it myself but was never brave enough too. I mean I am brave enough to, its just I dont want to make my dad upset at me." He paused for a moment. "Want some bread?" He said, shoving the bread infront of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just sitting on the bench (OPEN)   Just sitting on the bench (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just sitting on the bench (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 12 :: The Hob-
Jump to: