The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boy_3's Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boy_3

Boy_3's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Boy_3's Characters   Boy_3's Characters Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:40 am

First one:

Name: Dallius Findi
Age/Birthday: 18, August 9th
District: Three
Family: None, they all died from a fire caused by a spark.
Brief History: Dallius was nine when his family died. Since then he has been avidly devoted to training. He knows how to work with wires and such, along with weapons. His greatest is a sword.
Physical Appearance: He has raven's black hair. His skin is a creamy white, and he has pale blue, verging on white, eyes. He is not the most muscular, but he can lift quite well. He has a sharp angular complexion. Dallius is tall, and thin from lack of food, but he is still strong.
Personality: Dallius is very fierce. He has trained to be heartless, but only in certain situations. He is slightly, okay, maybe more, anti-social. His determination has helped him grow, so he is mature. Very mature.
Flaw: Cannot shoot at all. Not the strongest.
Pets: A wolf
Rich or Poor?: Middle
Weapon of Choice: Sword, daggers, can do nasty things with electronic stuff.
Talents: Swordplay, Throwing, Hunting
Preferred Angles (Innocent, Sexy, Mysterious.. etc..): Mysterious, Shy, Quiet.
Angles this tribute will not do (Max. 3): Outgoing, Leadership
Other: He is quiet, and believes the one who leads is the first to die. That has been represented in his life many times. He is a follower to others, and will be in the arena.

Last edited by Boy_3 on Wed May 30, 2012 1:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Boy_3's Characters Left_bar_bleue150/150Boy_3's Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Boy_3's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy_3's Characters   Boy_3's Characters Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:56 am

Quote :
Black hair. He has fiery red eyes. Tall and thin. Pale skin.

I don't really consider those sentences and I find that really choppy. That's the only thing I am really nit picking here. I'm not going to be too harsh.

One thing is I don't really allow red eyes, it's not natural and you wouldn't see it, he wouldn't even have contacts because that's the type of thing capitol people would have.

To fix that physical history though you could write..

Quote :
Dallius has black hair. He's tall and thin, with a pale skin tone. He has fiery red eyes. (Then perhaps add something else to make four sentences)

^ I know it's not that good but I didn't make it super good like I would have done for my own charrie because this simply isn't mine. I also helped it flow a bit more without controlling how your charrie looks like. Just fix that and I am okay with it.

Oh and on a side note what you put in the other section actually fits in the personality section ^_^

~Sorella
Back to top Go down
Boy_3

Boy_3's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy_3's Characters   Boy_3's Characters Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:41 pm

Does this work now?
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Boy_3's Characters Left_bar_bleue150/150Boy_3's Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Boy_3's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy_3's Characters   Boy_3's Characters Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:55 pm

That's fine now. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boy_3's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy_3's Characters   Boy_3's Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boy_3's Characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Out of Character :: Characters-
Jump to: