The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The death of my brother

Go down 
AuthorMessage
libowy

libowy

Male Posts : 181
Birthday : 1998-09-09

The death of my brother Empty
PostSubject: The death of my brother   The death of my brother Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:42 pm

~This is my first time rp as a lady. Anything helps. Thanks!~
"NO!!!!" I shout as the cannon sounds, indicating my brothers death. He wasn't even killed by a tribute! But by those damn gamemakers! There was already a group of girls my age surrounding me, trying to give me comfort, but I didn't want their comfort. I wanted revenge. I break through the circle gathering around me to see my target. A peacekeeper was carelessly talking to a shop keeper, his baton lazily hanging from his belt. Without thinking twice I yank it free and give him a good knock up the head. Instantly he turns around to confront what gave him the welt. At that moment I ran. I didn't know where I was going, I was just going. Before I left I heard to peacekeepers conversing. "Should we chase her down?" "Nah. That's Katie Bennett. She just lost her brother, give her some slack."

I throw myself on the dirt right out side the fence; I scream. The dirt in my mouth wasn't the most pleasant thing, but it muted the yell that otherwise would've been heard across the district. After a handful of minutes I stop and look up. Tears stung at my eyes and my throat burned. I wasn't going to cry. The moment I did I wouldn't stop. All the hard times I had given him? Every harsh word? Every mean thing I did? That was all an act. I had to be a giant. I knew Nate was strong, but I saw myself as the backup. I truly loved him more then anyone or anything. My back mysteriously was against a building when I had snapped back into reality. I heard the hum of the fence actually on. "Maybe I should touch it." I tell myself. "It'd be quick... painless... and it'd get me away from this hell."
Back to top Go down

The death of my brother
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 10 :: Justice Building-
Jump to: