The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the theory. (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
the theory. (open) Left_bar_bleue150/150the theory. (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

the theory. (open) Empty
PostSubject: the theory. (open)   the theory. (open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:04 pm

Josh has left his apartment to continue what he does every day. He brought two pieces of white chalk as he walked into the allyway with a small hidden room with a door hidden on the ally wall. He walked in and turned the lights on to find a year of his work written on the walls of the tiny room he was talking to himself as he wrote down different patterns in human nature he gas seen today. He also drew physics theories and machine mechanics. But then he heard walking from the ally. And the door slowly opened. "Hello?" Josh states waiting for a response. the theory. (open) Landon-Liboiron-landon-ryan-liboiron-25182842-594-418
Back to top Go down

the theory. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the theory. (open)   the theory. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 1:51 am

Sadie English
District 3 - 16 years old - Twins with Sofia (Bali)

the theory. (open) Tumblr_ly63czuMJj1r0jqgi

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sadie was walking down an alley on her way home when she heard voices coming from a nearby building. She couldn't understand the voice was saying, but it seemed to be talking to itself, as she couldn't hear anybody else answering. Concerned that some senile old man was having a mental issue, Sadie darted closer. She was relieved to hear the voice did not sound like an elder, so there was probably no danger regarding health problems. Nevertheless, Sadie opened the door a crack and peeked in. There was someone writing complicated things that made no sense to her, but nobody who seemed to be mentally ill. Distracted by trying to figure out what the writing meant, Sadie tripped, falling on the door and opening it fully.

She straightened up and answered the person in the room. "Erm... hi. Sorry about that. I thought you were an insane old man who needed mental help. Wait, that sounds bad, sorry. No offense meant."
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
the theory. (open) Left_bar_bleue150/150the theory. (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

the theory. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the theory. (open)   the theory. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 1:57 am

"Ah none taken, I seem to get carried away in my studies" josh stated as he motiened his hand across the rooms walls. "I actually found this place by accident. Well kind of like you. Except I wasn't drawn by the voice of some senile man though." Josh looked at the girl. "Have I seen you before, at school maybe?" Josh was also wondering if she was a person josh performed one of his many human nature studies on as well.he awaited the intruders answer.
Back to top Go down

the theory. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the theory. (open)   the theory. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:09 am

Sadie stood there quietly as he spoke, trying to figure out the answer to his question. "Hmm..." she trailed off, pondering the familiarity of his face. "Probably. Erm.... starts with a J, right?" she guessed.

Sadie looked around with raised eyebrows. "What is all this?" she wondered. There were bits and pieces of writing that made sense to her, but she didn't understand the idea of it as a whole. Something about psychology, maybe? But then where do all those physics come in? Humans are humans. Not everything is science, right? she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

the theory. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the theory. (open)   the theory. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:15 am

"Very good it does start with a j." Josh sticks out his hand to shake "josh faraday, nice to , well... Formally, meet you for the first time. And this", josh looks around "this is a whole year of studying mechanics physics and most importantly. Human nature itself. Anything you are particularly confused about?"
Back to top Go down

the theory. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the theory. (open)   the theory. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:10 am

Sadie shook his hand. "Sadie English. Nice to formally meet you, too, I suppose." She smiled, glancing back at the walls. "Kind of. Okay, um... How exactly does human nature relate to physics? I mean, I know about genes and stuff, but I don't see how the two connect." She stepped closer to the wall and examined some of the writing, squinting. "My little brother would get this. Maybe my sister." She decided not to mention her twin yet. It was fun when people thought she could be in two places at once.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

the theory. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the theory. (open)   the theory. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:36 am

"Sadie..." Josh squinted his eyes then turned to the wall. "Human nature is like physics. Well, because they are both studies about chain reactions. Although the chain reaction in human nature, or people responding to stimuli will never be constant. But I'm just trying to pick apart emotions... Like for example I can honestly tell your perplexed, and well.. a little bit scared of me. I could tell only by your expression."

OOC:sorry if this one is not that good. I made it in the morning and I was really tired
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOwXK5SVCls&feature=youtube_gdata_player] this is a clip of Daniel faraday from the show lost. This is how I imagine josh to talk with the hand motions and facial expressions.
Back to top Go down

the theory. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the theory. (open)   the theory. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:15 pm

Sadie shrugged. Slightly off. Still, it's impressive."I suppose that makes sense. What you're saying reminds me too much of the way my little brother talks, although you're speaking the way my sister, Shannon, does, so it's weird, and, yes, rather perplexing. I'm half expecting your head to fall off and have him pop out and be controlling you, and for you to be a robot. I am not a fan of robots. I fully expect him to help them take over the world, or, at last, Panem, and trust me, him ruling the world is something to be scared of. So, psychologically, I associate you with him taking over the world and robots. Sorry for the bad connotation. You, yourself, are not all together that frightening to me. It's just what you represent, at least in my mind. Robots and world domination and whatnot," she explained with wide eyes, and froze. After a second, she blinked, shook her head, and apologized.

"Sorry. I'm rambling. It's a habit. Maybe I'm the robot. I honestly wouldn't be surprised, although I didn't think Horace had gotten that far in technology yet... Horace is my little brother. He's... well, not evil. Just mischievous."
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

the theory. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the theory. (open)   the theory. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:13 pm

"Well then" josh found it amusing how much she rambled on..."I think I'm going to volunteer" this thought has been rushing around in josh's head. He just wanted to tell someone. "And I think I will win" josh finally stated.
Back to top Go down

the theory. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the theory. (open)   the theory. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:33 pm

Sadie raised her eyebrows, surprised by his sudden outburst. "Okay, then. You do that. You are aware there are 24 tributes, though, right? Annnnnnnnd only one of you?" she said slowly, and sighed. "The odds are not exactly in your favor, you know? Logically -and I'm using that particular word for a reason, here- it would be very easy for you to die. No offense. I mean, I know you're smart and all, but... what if some career runs up behind you and chops your head off, and, hypothetically, you never saw them coming to analyze what they were going to do?" She wore a vaguely concerned expression on her face, but in her head she was thinking about the reaping. What if Sofia gets picked? Or I do? That would not be good. Why would someone purposely volunteer to have a 1/24 chance of death?
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

the theory. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the theory. (open)   the theory. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:40 pm

We have sixty seconds on that pedestal don't we. I mean that is more then enough time to: survey enviornment, see tribute formation, look at tribute faces, the ones looking at me are my primary concern. I mean, I have got this down to a science Sadie" josh walked away from the wall about human nature that he has been kind of covering up. "See. a science"
Back to top Go down

the theory. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the theory. (open)   the theory. (open) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:13 pm

Sadie shrugged, her gaze traveling over the wall. "Maybe..." she trailed off. Then she shook her head, clearing her thoughts. "Whatever; it's your life, you can risk it however you wish," she said matter-of-factly, and shrugged. "Everybody's different. You might make it. Science is definitely threatening, especially in the hands of someone set to kill. It's just that there are probably people who won't follow normal behavioral patterns under the stress of the Games. Even if you had that factored in, there's no way to predict total insanity, and- ugh, nevermind." Sadie cut herself off and sighed.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

the theory. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the theory. (open)   the theory. (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:33 pm

"Well you have that right" josh checked his watch "looks like reaping time" he took a book of all the notes he has ever written inside his notebook. "For someone else to find" josh stated as he put his notebook with the title faraday's notes on a small table in the corner of the room. "Nice meeting you sadie" josh held out his extra piece of chalk "just so you can remember me" he gave it to her with a smile.
Back to top Go down

the theory. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the theory. (open)   the theory. (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:44 pm

Sadie laughed. She gingerly took the piece of chalk. "Um... thanks?" she said. "Nice meeting you too. Good luck." She looked at the piece of chalk. "Erm... yeah... so... good luck in the Games. Really. I mean it. I might be reaped too, though, so you might end up getting this back," she said with a sigh, holding out the piece of chalk. She waved goodbye and left the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the theory. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the theory. (open)   the theory. (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the theory. (open)
Page 1 of 1