The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The English Household: Home to Twins

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The English Household: Home to Twins Empty
PostSubject: The English Household: Home to Twins   The English Household: Home to Twins Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:52 am

Sadie English
District 3 - 16 years old - Twins with Sofia (Bali)

The English Household: Home to Twins Tumblr_m5gn9qmRS11r6cw7g

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sadie blinked, opening her eyes for the first time that morning. She yawned sleepily, finger-combing her hair down and getting out of bed. She hummed quietly to herself, taking out a brush and brushing her hair. "Sofia!" she called. "Come here!"

Sadie was grabbing a bow to put in her hair when her mirror wobbled. She froze. "Horace, what did you do?!?" Sadie dashed away from the mirror and ran around trying to find her twin. She wanted to wreak havoc on the world, but she couldn't do it alone. Being identical was just too fun.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The English Household: Home to Twins Left_bar_bleue150/150The English Household: Home to Twins Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: The English Household: Home to Twins   The English Household: Home to Twins Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:08 am

The English Household: Home to Twins Tumblr_m4fgp387nt1rwvpq4o1_500

Sofia glanced up from playing with her hair as she heard Sadie yell for her. Sofia had gotten up around half an hour ago, for no particular reason. Sofia always woke up early, and she's mastered the art of getting dressed and sneaking out of her and Sadie's room silently. Sofia finished off her water and stood up from the table. She untangled her hair and loojked around to see if she could find Sadie. She couldn't see her htough. Sofia walked through the house, peering into various rooms. Finally, she found Sadie. Or rather, Sadie found her. Since she had been running around Sadie had crashed into Sofia. "Good morning." Sofia said with a smile.

Last edited by Balisugar on Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The English Household: Home to Twins   The English Household: Home to Twins Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:34 am

Sadie English
District 3 - 16 years old - Twins with Sofia (Bali)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sadie giggled as she bumped into her twin. "Whoops, sorry! Didn't see you there. Hey, I was wondering if you knew anybody who doesn't know you have a twin or if you want to walk out on the street and then I would pop out somewhere else and you would hide or something. I kind of need to get out of this house before Horace breaks my mirror, and I'm worried something is going to fall on me. Plus, it'll be fun. What do you think?" She smiled, re-adjusting the black bow clip in her hair. "Actually, that seems boring. Got any better ideas? I feel like taking advantage of being a twin, you know?" Sadie was normally far quieter, but she felt very comfortable around her twin, and had a lot of energy from sleeping well.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The English Household: Home to Twins Left_bar_bleue150/150The English Household: Home to Twins Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: The English Household: Home to Twins   The English Household: Home to Twins Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:39 am

Sofia waited for Sadie to finish, then she opened her mouth to respond. But Sadie kept going, changing her mind in less than a minute. Sofia waited a few seconds to check that Sadie was done. Then she smiled and answered Sadie. "Yeah, we should go mess with some people's heads. That's always fun, they never know what's hit them." Sofia said wih a slightly evil grin. Sometimes she felt a bit sorry for taking advances of people's ignorance, but only for a bit. She got over it quick enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The English Household: Home to Twins   The English Household: Home to Twins Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:22 pm

Sadie smiled. "Perfect." She knew it was wrong, but, well, why else were they born as identical twins? They had to have some fun, right? She leaned against the wall and thought for a moment. "Well, regardless of what we do, we've got to look exactly the same. That means we've got to have the same clothes, hair, etc. Oh, and I might have to wears heels or walk on stilts or something. Do you think people will notice the height difference?" she asked with a genuinely concerned expression on her face. Height was a bit of a touchy topic with her. Even though we're identical in almost every other way, how come she gets to be taller? Sadie wondered, then pushed the idea out of her head. Oh, hush it, Sadie, it's only like two inches. You're not even that short. She told herself.

"So, what should we wear and what should we do?" she said with a mischievous glint in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The English Household: Home to Twins   The English Household: Home to Twins Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:01 am

Sofia stopped for a moment, thinking. "It'd be a bit obvious that we were different people if you were wearing heels and I wasn't. Maybe I'll just crouch down. Or maybe the person just won't notice." she said thoughtfully. Sofia paused again as she thought about what they should wear. What clothes did both the twins own? Usually they had different things. Mainly so theycouod swap and share. "Why don't we wear that red dress? The one that has the single strap? We can arrange our hair on the other side." Sofia reached into her wardrobe and pulled out the dress she was talking about. Yeah, this'll work, she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The English Household: Home to Twins   The English Household: Home to Twins Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:41 am

Sadie nodded. "Sounds perfect. Eh, the height shouldn't matter too much." She hurried over to her wardrobe and grabbed the dress, looking it over. "Cool. Matchy," she said with a smile. She took out the bow that she had been wearing, placed it on a table, and pulled her hair to the side. "I'm going to go get changed, m'kay?" she called behing her as she skipped into the bathroom and gently closed the door. Just in case... she thought to herself. Sadie tugged off her outfit and slipped on the dress. When she was done adjusting it, she opened the door and stepped out. "Ready?" she asked, fixing her hair in the mirror. Sadie was excited. Being a twin was one of her favorite things in life, especially since they were identical. Almost.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The English Household: Home to Twins   The English Household: Home to Twins Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:46 am

Sofia quickly put on the red dress when Sadie left. She grabbed a brush and pulled it through her hair. Soon it was silky smooth again. Sofia stroked it to the side and brushed a few strands out of her eyes. She smiled as Sadie re-entered the room. They were almost identical now. "So are you ready to wreak havoc?" she asked, grinning wickedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The English Household: Home to Twins   The English Household: Home to Twins Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:56 pm

Sadie nodded. "Definitely. You want to just walk around a little and see if people notice while we think of something better? Maybe knock on a few doors, say we've got to go, then have the other one of us walk by as soon as the first one leaves? Actually, you could do that without having a twin, so it wouldn't be as fun. Still, maybe just while we think of something better," she suggested with a smile. Hm, maybe I'm more like Horace than I'd realized... she thought wryly. Causing all this trouble and whatnot.

"But after that... hmm... got any ideas?" she asked, looking puzzled. "Who do we know that doesn't know we're twins? Oh! I think I might know a guy who I haven't told yet. Wanna prank him?"
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The English Household: Home to Twins   The English Household: Home to Twins Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:16 am

Sofia smiled lsightly as Sadie basically talked to herself. She was thinking aloud again. When she turned to Sofia for ideas Sofia was about to say that of course she did not have an idea. Sadie was the one who came up with the pranks. She was a lot more like Horace then Sofia. But Sofia didn't have to speak up after all because Sadie kept talking. "Okay, sure. Let's go prank your guy until we find someone really fun." Sofia said with a smile. She pulled open the bedroom door and strated to walk to the front door of the house. "So where does this mystery man live or hang out?" she called back to Sadie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The English Household: Home to Twins   The English Household: Home to Twins Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:38 pm

Sadie followed her twin sister out and thought for a moment before speaking. "I'm not sure, actually... damn it. There really was a person, but the last time I saw them was a while ago. Sorry, um.... well, we have to go to the Reapings soon anyway, and there are plenty of people there. We could cause confusion just by existing! Hey, um, about that, what are we going to do if one of us, you know... gets reaped?" Sadie asked softly. Her face was somewhat darkened by this idea. She didn't want either of them going in. Sadie sighed. She looked up at Sofia. "And what do you think about freaking people out at at the Reapings? Cause some trouble there? Maybe lighten the mood a bit?" she suggested, trying to smile.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The English Household: Home to Twins   The English Household: Home to Twins Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:18 am

Sofia glanced at her sister. She didn't really like talking about the Hunger Games. They scared her, so she tried to ignore them. Of course, it was impossible to ignore them when they were actually going on. Sofia gave Sadie a quick hug and walked out into the street. "Don't worry. We haven't taken any tesserae. The odds are completely in our favour." Sofia smiled at her twin sister before cochair on where she was going. "And if we're going to mess with some people at the Reapings it can't be too harsh."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The English Household: Home to Twins   The English Household: Home to Twins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The English Household: Home to Twins
Page 1 of 1