The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunter's Bedroom~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hunter's Bedroom~ Left_bar_bleue150/150Hunter's Bedroom~ Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

Hunter's Bedroom~ Empty
PostSubject: Hunter's Bedroom~   Hunter's Bedroom~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:29 am

"Alright." I open the door and let Ellie out. Then I lead her down the hall into my room. "Now don't freak out the way I did, but it's very classy. I open the door and let Ellie walk in. I give her a few seconds to look around. The room had a huge pool, silver waterslides, and my bed by one of the walls in the huge room. "So what do you think?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hunter's Bedroom~ Left_bar_bleue150/150Hunter's Bedroom~ Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::

Hunter's Bedroom~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Bedroom~   Hunter's Bedroom~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:37 am

When he led me down the hall and then came upon his room. He opened the door and let me walk in first. I was absolutely stunned, "Oh my gosh, Hunter this is amazing!" I exclaimed and a big smile was placed on my face. "Just wow..I'd love to swim but unfortunately I have nothing to swim in." I said sighing.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Hunter's Bedroom~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Bedroom~   Hunter's Bedroom~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:43 am

"Isn't it?" I say, looking all over the bedroom. It is pretty amazing. Then Ellie's says she can't go swimming. "Do you have something against swimming in clothes?" I ask with a grin. I run up to the edge of the pool and jump in. "You know that if you don't get in, I'll make you." I say with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Hunter's Bedroom~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Bedroom~   Hunter's Bedroom~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:50 am

I rolled my eyes and laughed at Hunter. "You wouldn't make me would you." I said pouting and then began to laugh again. I took my shoes and socks off and then my jacket off so I was in my shorts and tank top. I bit my lip, "What if I forgot how to swim?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Hunter's Bedroom~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Bedroom~   Hunter's Bedroom~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:56 am

"Oh, but I would." I splash her as she takes off her socks, shoes, and jacket. "Well if you forgot, I'll teach you again. Come on, just jump in."I walk toward the edge of the pool and extend an arm to Ellie. "Just take my hand and I'll help you out."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Hunter's Bedroom~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Bedroom~   Hunter's Bedroom~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:09 am

I was hesitant but finally I made it and I had managed to slip into the water, it was cold. "C-cold." I mumbled and shivered but then splashed him with water. "That's pay back." I said with a smirk on my face. Then I dive under the water and over to a bit deeper water to see if I could remember how to swim and I remembered enough to swim.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Hunter's Bedroom~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Bedroom~   Hunter's Bedroom~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:20 am

I shiver as Ellie splashes me. "Guess I deserved it." I say playfully. Then I watch as Ellie dives underwater and swims around a bit. "See! You remember how." I duck underwater and my feet push off the pool wall. I swim towards Ellie at a high speed, a speed that only an expert district 4 swimmer could do. Just to scare her, I swim over her, giving Ellie a hard path up to the surface but swim to the side after a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Hunter's Bedroom~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Bedroom~   Hunter's Bedroom~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:43 am

He had swam above me blocking me from my way up and so I swam to the side of him and pushed him down as I came up for air and laughed. I held him there for a moment but I knew he was stronger than me and he could get out easily.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Hunter's Bedroom~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Bedroom~   Hunter's Bedroom~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:54 am

I feel Ellie holding me down so I push up and get to the surface. "Oh look, you couldn't drown me. Too bad." I say with a laugh. "I've already had enough of near death experiences so it's your turn. Welcome to the Hunger Games."I push Ellie under the water for a few seconds to scare her and them bring her back up. I made sure it was just a few seconds so I wouldn't hurt her. "How was it?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Hunter's Bedroom~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Bedroom~   Hunter's Bedroom~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:05 am

I laughed as Hunter pushed up which caused me to fall into the water. When he mentioned he already had close to death situations it was my turn and I tried to wiggle away but he held me there for a few seconds and I kicked and tried to bite his hand but I was unsuccessful. "It was terrible!" I mentioned frowning and then splashing him with water.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Hunter's Bedroom~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Bedroom~   Hunter's Bedroom~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:32 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

"Oh fine. I won't do that again." I pull my arms back in preparation the push them forward powerfully and cause a big splash. " But I never said that I wouldn't do this!" I push my arms forward and they create hunge little slashes all around. "Ah!!! This means war!" I dive underwater. Surely Ellie is waiting for me to come back up.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Hunter's Bedroom~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Bedroom~   Hunter's Bedroom~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:38 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

I laughed as Hunter began splashing me as if it was a splashing war and soon he was under the water, some point he had to come up for air but I went under the water and at first struggled to open my eyes and managed. What was I supposed to do now?
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Hunter's Bedroom~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Bedroom~   Hunter's Bedroom~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:48 am

After a while I come back up for air. I look around for Ellie. "Two can play at this game!" I dive back underwater and search for shapes that reassemble a human. Finally I find her and pull her back up to the surface. I make another huge splash with my arms. "Water is my specaialty."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Hunter's Bedroom~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Bedroom~   Hunter's Bedroom~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:52 am

I gasped as he pulled me to the surface and then I began to laugh and I couldn't stop, "I give up.. I give up!" I said still unable to control my laughter which could put me in a bad spot. "Hunter stop!" I said and tried to moved away from the splashes but soon while laughing it caused me not to keep afloat and I went under the water a bit and then quickly made myself float and I began to cough but once I was good I smiled, "Still alive!"
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Hunter's Bedroom~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Bedroom~   Hunter's Bedroom~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:16 am

"Ok, ok. Game over." I say with a satisfied smile on my face. I hoist myself up on one of the pool ledges and jump out. "I don't think I'd be able to forgive myself if you weren't still alive." I wink at Ellie and sit down in one of the charie by the pool.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Hunter's Bedroom~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Bedroom~   Hunter's Bedroom~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:58 pm

I rolled my eyes and laughed. He had gotten out of the pool and so I pushed my feet off the side of the wall and floated in the water, "I missed being able to swim and touch the water." I said and then swam on my back again. Soon I dunked my self under and came back up and swam to the ledge of the pool and rested my arms on the ledge and looked over at Hunter. "I heard you almost lost the games." I said.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Hunter's Bedroom~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Bedroom~   Hunter's Bedroom~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:14 pm

"I don't know what I would do if I couldn't swim." I take a towel from one of the racks and wrap it around me. Then I walk over to the ede of the pool, sit down, and dip my feet in. "What a nice way to phrase it. In this world, losing and death mean the same thing. I sigh. "I was in much worse condition than her at first. But she made me even more of a mess, I could almost feel death starting to take me away. But I fought back, and we were both so damaged it all it all depended on if we made contact with the other. And I lucked out being the one who made contact first. I got lucky." I put a hand on my head. "She had more to live for than I did."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Hunter's Bedroom~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Bedroom~   Hunter's Bedroom~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:09 pm

I looked at Hunter, "Well I suppose she's in a better place now, I mean after being in the games like that it changes you anyway and when you come back nothings the same anymore." I said and then realized I didn't bring my frying pan, I couldn't go without having it, my frying pan protected me and I used it all the time. "I lost my frying pan." I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Hunter's Bedroom~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Bedroom~   Hunter's Bedroom~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:18 pm

"Yeah. A better place." At least she's with Nathan now. "I think of myself as a different person now. Last year, I was just Hunter. But now I'm do much more than that." then Ellie says that she lost her frying pan. "Maybe it's back in your room? Maybe you set it down somewhere in here before we wen swimming. I look around my surroundings for the frying pan.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Hunter's Bedroom~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Bedroom~   Hunter's Bedroom~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:21 pm

"I probably left it in my room." I mumbled. "But I need my frying pan, Hunter.. You don't understand..It p-protects me." I said admitting that I use it for protection, "I don't like to walk around or be around anywhere without my frying pan." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Hunter's Bedroom~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Bedroom~   Hunter's Bedroom~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:34 pm

"Ok. Then let's go back to your room." I stand up and walk over to the towel rack. Then I grab a towel for Ellie and go back over to the pool. I help her out. Then I hand Ellie the towel. "We'll find it. For now, you have me as protection. I say with a grin. After drying off a bit we head for the door.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Hunter's Bedroom~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Bedroom~   Hunter's Bedroom~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:41 pm

I got out of the pool with his help and then took the towel wrapping it around me. Soon enough we were walking down the hall and back to my little room where I grabbed my frying pan and then I grabbed some dry clothes for later. "I'm heading back to swim again." I said firmly and then I walked down the hall and into his room again. I set my stuff down in a place that wouldn't get wet and then I dived into the deep end of the pool.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Hunter's Bedroom~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Bedroom~   Hunter's Bedroom~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:03 pm

"Fine with me." I follow her back down the hall and into my huge bedroom. As Ellie gets into the pool I go to my dresser and gran swim trunks that are black and white. "I'll be right back." I go into the bathroom and change into the swim trunks. Then I come out with a dry towel wrapped around me and I t-shirt on along with my swim trunks. I walk to the edge of the pool. And take off the towel an my shirt. Then I jump into the pool and I go underwater. I swim at the very bottom even when I get to the deep end. Then at a random time I pop up. "I'm a Jack in the Box."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Hunter's Bedroom~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Bedroom~   Hunter's Bedroom~ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:27 am

I smiled as Hunter came back and he was in shorts and shirt. He took it off before coming into the water. When he came in and then went to the bottom I grinned I had a surprise for when he came back up. When he did and commented I began to splash him making big waves with my arms, "Pay back is a jerk isn't it?" I asked laughing.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Hunter's Bedroom~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Bedroom~   Hunter's Bedroom~ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:45 pm

"Argh!" I shout as te waves hit me. "Yes, payback is a jerk indeed. I put a sneer on my face and duck under the water. Then I swim under Ellie and get a grin on her waist. Before she can react I pull her up out of the water and hold he up. [b]"Who's laughing now?" I put her down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunter's Bedroom~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Bedroom~   Hunter's Bedroom~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter's Bedroom~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next