The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Agility, What Else?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Agility, What Else? Left_bar_bleue150/150Agility, What Else? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Agility, What Else? Empty
PostSubject: Agility, What Else?   Agility, What Else? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:21 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
\\::// GENEVIEVE SMITH \\:://

Genevieve strode into the room and looked around nervously. All the tributes were required to come down here to train before the actual Game. And it would be stupid not to. This is where you learnt all the stuff you needed to survive. As her eyes swept the room Genevive immediately spotted the Agility Course. It was a mixture of monkey bars, platforms to jump up, things to climb and poles to slide down on. It looked fun. And there wasn't anyone here yet. That was good. Genevieve walked over to the course. She tipped her head to one side and surveyed it again. Yeah, she could do this. Genevieve clambered up onto the first platform and elegantly leaped up to the next. She repeated this with all the platforms until she reached the monkey bars. She swung across them easily, no trouble at all. Genevieve clambered up one of those net things you have to climb. It kept turning and twisting, but she managed to stay on. Finally she reached the pole. Genevieve slid down it and grinned happily. She hurried back to the start to do it all again. It was actually really fun. When she reached the start Genevieve saw she was not alone. Someone else had decided to join her...
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

Female Posts : 169
Birthday : 2001-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Agility, What Else?   Agility, What Else? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:03 pm

.:Snow Blue:.

I walk into the training gym, where every tribute, and victor, from the previous games had come to train. I look around the room, my eyes lay on the Agility Course, something every career wanted to try. I pass the District 8 female, taking no notice of her. The course? Piece of cake. I jump across the platforms like it's nothing. I cross the monkey bars in a flash. The net swayed as I climbed up it like a spider, and I have no trouble with the pole. You could say that I laughed in it's face. I smirk as I land on the floor. The district 8 girl is still at the beginning. "Jealous?" I'm a Career. And I'm proud of it.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Agility, What Else? Left_bar_bleue150/150Agility, What Else? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Agility, What Else?   Agility, What Else? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:09 pm

"Ummm no." Genevieve said, frowning slightly. Jealous of what? Genevieve had done the course just as fast as this stuck up girl. She flipped her hair over one shoulder and started the course again. While she was doing it she muttered to herself about 'stuck up brats' and people who 'think they know everything'. That annoying girl could only be a career tribute. Nobody else would be that cocky, or stuck up. Genevieve slid down the pole elegantly and walked back to the starting place. She crossed her arms and glared at the girl. Why was she still there? Couldn't she just go away? Genevieve was here first, and she did not want some overconfident idiot with her.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

Female Posts : 169
Birthday : 2001-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Agility, What Else?   Agility, What Else? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:12 pm

I cross my arms and say, "What ever." I then walk away to the melee section to play with some swords.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Agility, What Else?   Agility, What Else? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:17 pm

Genevieve watched as the girl walked away. "Well that was bizarre." she muttered to herself. Genevieve leant against the starting platform of the agility course and looked around. She was hooky someone nice would appear. It was a bit lonely without anyone around. Genevieve sighed and glanced up at the course. Should she do it again? No. She'd already done it twice. Genevieve might come back later though. She walked away to find another station.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agility, What Else?   Agility, What Else? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agility, What Else?
Page 1 of 1