The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Healing stuff, they're everywhere!

Go down 
+2
Zesker
Chiiyoko
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Healing stuff, they're everywhere! Left_bar_bleue150/150Healing stuff, they're everywhere! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Healing stuff, they're everywhere! Empty
PostSubject: Healing stuff, they're everywhere!   Healing stuff, they're everywhere! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:29 pm

Skye couldn't find Megan so he headed off to the Medical Station first, knowing that he'll need to heal himself and it would be important unless he wanted to die.He'll go interact with the other tributes once he's done with this, seeing that not a single soul was here. Was he the only one that didn't know about plants..? ...Better now then never.

He looked at the table and there were a wide variety of herbs, flowers and plants, it was almost overwhelming. Skye picked up a yellow string-petal like flower and read so it cures bruises, itch, swellings dry up bleeding.. how am I suppose to remember all that?
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Male Posts : 239

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Healing stuff, they're everywhere! Left_bar_bleue0/150Healing stuff, they're everywhere! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luke Stevenson
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Healing stuff, they're everywhere!   Healing stuff, they're everywhere! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:54 pm

I walk over to the healing station drenched in sweat from practicing non stop with the axe's in the melee station. He saw many herbs and items he knew well from the lumber medical center. He looked over and saw skye the one of the boy tributes. "It's best to memerize what they look like first then you memerize their uniq cures" I say to him to help out the boy only to see if he will make it to the final four.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Healing stuff, they're everywhere! Left_bar_bleue150/150Healing stuff, they're everywhere! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Healing stuff, they're everywhere!   Healing stuff, they're everywhere! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:33 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Rhea Glass
---District 5---Female---17---

Rhea walked up to the medical station, finally an area she knew a little bit about. She noticed the boys there learning the different plants and all their abilities. She recognized a lot of them as things she used back home and was able to pick them out. The trainer nodded at her and smiled, not unlike the trainer at the weapon station had only moments ago who was patient in trying to teach Rhea some tricks. She noticed Skye trying to memorize the plants and heard the other boy's advice. Rhea smiled at them, thinking of her mother teaching her about these things only 10 or so years ago. "Yea, it is best to remember what they look like and know the appearance than the other things will come along after it. I can help you if you want, I know a few things about medicines." She smiled at Skye, knowing how overwhelmed she felt when she saw all the different types of plants for the first time. And besides, what harm is it teaching him how to heal himself?
Back to top Go down
Demeses

Demeses

Male Posts : 55
Birthday : 1996-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Healing stuff, they're everywhere!   Healing stuff, they're everywhere! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:25 am

Healing was an unorthodox first station for a career, but it also happened to be one that was damn useful and had the added bonus of attracting the competition in one place. It was as good a station as any to assess the non-career's skills.

Two guys and a girl were hovering around the area like bees with the scent of pollen. With quick strides he made his way over until he was standing behind them. He was rubbish at herbs anyway, so there was little point trying to learn them. But maybe one of these three would be talented and if they were talented that meant they were a possible ally. Assuming the other careers accepted them.

"This looks very cozy." He treated them to a small grin, barely more than a twitch at the corners of his mouth. He stood a head taller than any of the others so he was looming slightly. Inwardly he sniffed. They could deal with it. "Healers are we?"

May as well come right out and ask them.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Healing stuff, they're everywhere!   Healing stuff, they're everywhere! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:37 am

Rhea turned to face Kaspar who stood a little taller than her. She raised her eyebrow a bit, contemplating whether or not she would answer truthfully or not. He could prove to be a very good ally, but then again it could also come back and bite her in the long run. He was from District 1 which meant he was probably a career and if he was trained to kill than she would have a hard time beating him when it came down to it. "Maybe. I was just sharing some of my knowledge with these two boys here. But it seems they can handle it now so I might just take my leave. Its not like I need to go over these too much." She smiled and hoped that comment would plant a seed of interest in his mind, more interested in seeing how he would respond. She needed allies, but she also had to remember Katya's advice to not trust those she couldn't beat. "What about you? Here to brush up on some skills or are you just as clueless as the rest of us?"
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Healing stuff, they're everywhere!   Healing stuff, they're everywhere! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:48 am

Skye looked up to see the boy from district 7, Jake and the girl from district 5, Rhea came over to the station. "Oh, thanks," Skye smiled to the two of them giving advice. Being in District four, there aren't a lot of plants to look at so these were quite new to him. Rhea offered to help him with some of them "Sure, if you got the time, I think I'll just need to get the basics down first, thanks!" Skye accepted her offer and thought why not? He could learn the basics and write then down later back at his room. Probably he'll get them in no time. Just then, the career from District One came over. Skye looked at him and admitted straight out, "Not at all, but soon, hopefully." So these are the people Megan will join, speaking of Megan he hasn't seen her around yet, maybe he'll look around for her later.

But before he knew it, Rhea seemed to have gone to the stations already so he shrugged and got back to memorizing from how they look to the uses of the plants to the taking note of the most commonly found ones. He felt that he didn't have a lot of time here so memorise first, understand later. He'll have to revise what's new to him again later that night.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Female Posts : 339
Birthday : 2000-08-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Healing stuff, they're everywhere! Left_bar_bleue0/150Healing stuff, they're everywhere! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Megan Shard
Alliance:: Careers

PostSubject: Re: Healing stuff, they're everywhere!   Healing stuff, they're everywhere! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:20 am

“Hi,”
Megan quietly appeared from Skye's side, a little stressed from an archery session
“I was looking for you. Want to train together, or should we just train alone?” she quietly asked. She stared at the herbs before them. She knew a few, because apart.from fishing, her mother had owned a small optecary. She had woeked there since she was 9 years old.
“This,” she pointed out quietly“is best for cleaning wounds,” she said at the trainer. He smiled and said“And how Do we treat it?”
“Getvthe juices out,” she simply answered
and turned her attention abck to Skye.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Healing stuff, they're everywhere!   Healing stuff, they're everywhere! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:06 am

Skye the memorizing most of the basics before someone broke the concentration. He looked up again to see Megan. "Hey," Skye smiled and went back to looking at the book on the table as Megan asked quietly about training together or not. Still reading the book, he replied, "what about half-half? We could go through some stations together while others alone. I'm almost done at this station." Seeing that many tributes have already gone to multiple stations while Skye was still at his first, he probably need to get to others soon. Megan then looked at the herbs and pointed one out to the trainer as he nodded in approval. "Where did you learn that?" Skye asked, a little amazed.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Healing stuff, they're everywhere!   Healing stuff, they're everywhere! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:23 am

“At home, We used to have an optecary. I worked there since i was 9. I know Most of these.. so i was planning on skipping this...until i found you. I think 8'll go to the edible.plants next. You?” Megan said . She was weak at that yes but perhaps her heelthing skills may help her there. She thought as she picked out a flower. It was for bellyache. She stared at the flower as she thought about thre memories at the opecary. Suddenly she lost the connection to reality.she just stod there, savoring those happy, silly memories.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Healing stuff, they're everywhere!   Healing stuff, they're everywhere! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:47 am

"Ohh that's cool," Skye never recalled seeing one around the district. Probably 'cause he rarely got sick and stuff. "Sure, I was planning to go there sooner or later anyways, and I think I got most of this covered her-" Skye finally closed the book and out down the flower in his hand to look at Megan all dazed and happy with a flower in her hands. His mouth pulled to a smile and and started waving his hand in front of her, "Earth of Megan? You there?"
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Healing stuff, they're everywhere!   Healing stuff, they're everywhere! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:14 am

Megan snapped back into the less happier versoin of life-reality.
“Yeah It's just....a flashback. I have them often,” she quietly said.
“Why don't go over there?”
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Healing stuff, they're everywhere!   Healing stuff, they're everywhere! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:30 am

"Well must be a peaceful flashback by your look just now. Sure let's go," Skye said and gave a quick wave to the guys here. All set with healing, it's time to head to the other stations.

(you start? Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Healing stuff, they're everywhere!   Healing stuff, they're everywhere! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:46 am

As the boy left the station with a quick wave i figured i'd take him to the melee station either axes or the my second best swords. "Hey what do you say we head overo the melee station and i teach you tricks"? I ask in a helpfull push to get him to try somthing that will save his life in many accasions.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Healing stuff, they're everywhere!   Healing stuff, they're everywhere! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:59 am

Skye wanted to clear all the survival stations first before getting to the physical training. Even though Jake offered but Skye already promised Megan to head to the Edible Items station. "Sorry, I thought of heading over to the Edible Items Station first. How about we meet there later?" Skye felt guilty about rejecting him but he hope Jake wouldn't mind it being later. With all sorts of facts in his head, going to the physical training might just make him forget everything that he took such a long time to get.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Healing stuff, they're everywhere!   Healing stuff, they're everywhere! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:06 am

"Hey no problem how about after lunch"? I ask him not wanting to delay him any more from going to his other station.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Healing stuff, they're everywhere!   Healing stuff, they're everywhere! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:13 am

"Sure, see ya I guess," Skye waved again and left to catch up with Megan. It was nice if Jake to offer a training session together, plus it's been awhile since he played with swords nor his bow, it'll be a nice chance to sharpen his skills again.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Healing stuff, they're everywhere!   Healing stuff, they're everywhere! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:48 pm

(Started)
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Healing stuff, they're everywhere!   Healing stuff, they're everywhere! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:41 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Heppa Duskdale

After Training for a while at the Melee Station, Heppa walked over to the Medical Station. She walked over to a table with different types of leaves on it. One of the instructors walked up to her. "Move all the leaves that won't work as bandages to the left. See if you can get it right." He said. Heppa nodded. She moved all the long leaves to the right side and the shorter ones to the left. The instructor shook his head. Heppa tried again and again. Eventually she got it. Then Heppa picked up one of the leaves on the right and tried wrapping it around her hand. She smiled slightly when she was finished and then she set down the leaf. After a while, Heppa realized she was alone at the station and she left, unsure where to go next.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Healing stuff, they're everywhere!   Healing stuff, they're everywhere! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:51 pm

(You could join Megan, Skye and Chaos at the obstacle section)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing stuff, they're everywhere!   Healing stuff, they're everywhere! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healing stuff, they're everywhere!
Page 1 of 1