The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Discua? WTF!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Light

Light

Male Posts : 442
Birthday : 1997-08-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Discua? WTF! Left_bar_bleue150/150Discua? WTF! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Drew Walker
Alliance::

Discua? WTF! Empty
PostSubject: Discua? WTF!   Discua? WTF! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:07 pm

I sighed, noticing there aren't any Axes around, But I could throw it just fine, that I knew. I moved over to the spear side, and half heartedly threw it towards the dummy. It sank itself into his upper kneecap. I smiled, and Picked up another, Launching it into the chest, making it rock back and forth. I was happy with my Spear work, but that was nothing after i saw the Discus. I almost screamed in exictement, this was the game that we played in our free time back home. I remember I could easily throw it 100 yards, I walked over with joy in my heart. It burst as suddenly as it had come, the thing weeighed twice that of homes, but this is the real deal. I turned my right side the dummy, taking a wide stance. I twirl suddenly and fast, leaping high into the air. I sent the disk spinning out of my hand clockwise, as it gained air and speed, It slammed almost all the way through the dummy. I smiled, and picked up the next one, my arms already starting to get weak. I might have a chance at this.
Back to top Go down
http://idiosynkratick.tumblr.com/

Discua? WTF!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 28th Hunger Games :: Reapings and The Capitol-
Jump to: