The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Skye Walker!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Skye Walker! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Skye Walker! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Interview with Skye Walker! Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Skye Walker!   Interview with Skye Walker! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm

Ceasar gets up from his seat, "Now its time to give a warm welcome to our District Four Male Tribute, Skye Walker!" he shouts loudly, and the crowd cheers for the next Tribute as they make their way on stage.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Skye Walker! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Skye Walker! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Skye Walker!   Interview with Skye Walker! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:51 pm

Skye walked in and smiled to the audience. He never been on something like his so it was a little nerve wracking, but he'll try. He shook Caesar's hand and sat down on the chair, wondering what would happen next. The audience wasn't as huge as the parade's, but the number was still a little intimidating.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Skye Walker!   Interview with Skye Walker! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:53 pm

Ceasar welcomes Skye to the stage, "So, Skye, lets get right to the good questions" he says quickly, the audience gives shouts of agreement. "How are you feeling about your chances in the Arena?"

OOC: Post 2000
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Skye Walker!   Interview with Skye Walker! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:01 pm

Skye laughed a little when the crowd shouted, agreeing with Ceasar. It was a predictable question but Skye took a second to think with an amusing smile on his face. "Actually, I have no idea! But something in here," he points towards his heart and continued, "tells me that I can win this." He really didn't have a clue, but he knew that his sister would be telling him that.

(congrats on 2000 post! XD)
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Skye Walker!   Interview with Skye Walker! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:05 pm

The crowd cheers their affection for the answer and the tribute. "Well I know a couple thousand more people who think your chances are great" says Ceasar, the crowd cheering Skye's name. "So, what do you think of your fellow tributes?"
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Skye Walker!   Interview with Skye Walker! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:13 pm

Skye grinned to the crowd, thankful for their support. They would have been a great crowd, if this wasn't a show where kids fight to the death. "Well, so far they all seem really nice, I think they're all great people," Skye commented, looking back at the tributes that have helped him at some stations. Skye joked, "yeah, maybe we could get to know each other with a cup of tea in the arena!" He really felt that all the tributes were good people, but it sucks that one way or another, 23 of them will have to die.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Skye Walker!   Interview with Skye Walker! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:22 pm

The crowd laughs, "Well, maybe the Gamemakers will pack some in on your plates and you can share the first 60 seconds together before the Gong sounds" Ceasar suggests, making the crowd laugh more at the thought. "Have you joined up with the Careers, or another alliance perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Skye Walker!   Interview with Skye Walker! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:35 pm

Skye laughed along with the crowd as Ceasar added on to the joke, "that would be nice!" Skye didn't expect a question like this but manage to answer, "well, I have joined the careers this time round. They seem like a nice bunch of people," well maybe expect Chaos, he thought to himself and continued, asking Ceasar and the crowd, "think I made the right choice?"
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Skye Walker!   Interview with Skye Walker! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:30 pm

Ceasar smiles, "Careers are strong, you really can't go wrong with that pack" he says, "So anyways, do you have any hopes for the Arena?"
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Skye Walker!   Interview with Skye Walker! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:52 pm

Hopes? What kind of hopes did Ceasar mean? Hope to kill at least five tributes? Hope that the arena would be water based? Skye was stunned for a second before he came to the best answer, rubbing the back of his neck and smiled, "whatever the arena is, I just hope to get out alive and back home. I'll deal with the arena when the time comes!" Did he answer it right? ...He didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Skye Walker!   Interview with Skye Walker! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:58 pm

Ceasar smiled apologetically, "My mistake there, I phrased that poorly, what I meant to ask was do you have any preferences for what the arena might end up being, the biome and such?"
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Skye Walker!   Interview with Skye Walker! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:13 pm

Skye then comprehended his question and nodded, laughing a little at his own stupidity as well, "Sorry about that, looks like I still got a long way to go before understanding you guys." He leaned forward and rested his arms on his knees, rebounding from that mess up, "being from district 4, I just hope that there's water, if I can swim in it, that'll be great! Though the gamemakers never fail to surprise me." He thought back at last year's arena and that was definitely unexpected.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Skye Walker!   Interview with Skye Walker! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:16 pm

Ceasar nods, "Luckily for you, there is always water in the arena, since it is essential to survival" he says encouragingly. "So, have a strategy for the games?"
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Skye Walker!   Interview with Skye Walker! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:26 pm

Skye gestured Ceasar to come closer as if telling them a secret. He leaned forward as well. The crowd became silent, probably hoping to hear as well. Skye then whispered, but loud enough for the audience to hear, "it's a secret."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Skye Walker!   Interview with Skye Walker! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:31 pm

Ceasar laughs, "I suppose I had that coming, Skye" he says jokingly. "So, sorry to jump the subject, but, anyone special back home rooting for you?"
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Skye Walker!   Interview with Skye Walker! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:46 pm

Skye shifted a little in his seat and leaned back, "Well... I got my mum, my little sister and my twin sister I guess. Unless they forgotten about me." He joked, looking towards the camera, knowing they're back home watching this, "bet you guys miss me and my music already!" Talking about them made him miserable inside so he hoped to lighten things up on the outside at least.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Skye Walker!   Interview with Skye Walker! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:51 pm

"Your music?" Ceasar asks, intrigued. "What instrument do you play?" he asks, the crowd awaiting the answer excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Skye Walker!   Interview with Skye Walker! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:59 pm

Skye didn't expect it to come to this but he awkwardly replied, "we can't really say instrument. I never had the money to get a piano, but I guess a piano? If that even counts. I annoy the heck outta my family sometimes trying to learn a new song without one!" He laughed remember how his mother always yell at him to go somewhere else or shut up when he starts humming to himself. At this rate he'll never even get to touch a piano.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Skye Walker!   Interview with Skye Walker! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:02 pm

Ceasar grins, "Well, we don't have much time, but lets give you a good Piano to try out huh!" he says, and the crowd goes nuts. Some stage crew roll out a Grand Piano. "Have at it my friend!" The crowd cheers their encouragements.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Skye Walker!   Interview with Skye Walker! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:50 am

"Wait- what?" Skye became flustered when the grande piano was rolled out. It was an actual piano. A real life piano. Not those on TV, not those in books. Skye didn't know what to say as he walked over to touch the middle C note to hear the sound he had wanted to hear for so long. His shocked expression melt into a warn smile and ask the Ceasar and the crowd, "Seriously?"

The audience was even louder than before and his hands were almost trembling with anticipation. He took a seat and his feet touched the pedals and fingers on the keys. Unlike the past where he pressed nothing but air, he could feel the polished keys and the slick pedal, it didn't seem real at all. He ran through the keys of a familiar song in his head and closed his eyes, imagining how he used to do it and his fingers seem to move automatically. He tried out a few of the keys and played a scale before taking a deep breath and let his fingers do what they do best.

The song was something so familiar to him yet it was the first time his ears had heard it. He started off slow before feeling more comfortable and picked up the pace. It was his sister favourite song, always wanting him to hum it over and over again so that she could dance to it, and it soon became his favourite as well. When he finished, he didn't even notice the audience. It was the best feeling ever, that he could play the piano before he puts his life at stake. The smile he had now was the most genuine one of them all throughout the games so far.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Skye Walker!   Interview with Skye Walker! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:27 am

The timer went off just as Skye was finishing the last notes, indicating his time was up. Ceasar had to shout to be heard over the cheers and chants of his name, "Lets hear it for Skye Walker of District Four!"
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Skye Walker!   Interview with Skye Walker! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:59 am

(can I post Skye leaving? :B)

The buzzer pulled him back to reality and the deafening cheers invaded his ears. He stood up and gave a bow jokingly. He shook Ceasar's hand and said sincerity, "Thank you. So much." He smiled to the audience again and waved as he left the stage. That feeling was amazing and he wanted to live through this to experience it again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Skye Walker!   Interview with Skye Walker! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Skye Walker!
Page 1 of 1