The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Brandon Tim

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Brandon Tim Left_bar_bleue135/150Interview with Brandon Tim Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

Interview with Brandon Tim Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Brandon Tim   Interview with Brandon Tim Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:11 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Caesar sat on his chair, waiting for the next tribute, Brandon Tim from District 10, for him to interview. Brandon walked onto stage, and the crowd cheered.

"Welcome, everyone, to District Ten's tribute, Brandon Tim!!" Caesar said, shaking Brandon's hand as he sat down.
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Brandon Tim Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Brandon Tim Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Brandon Tim   Interview with Brandon Tim Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 6:39 pm

BRANDON TIMM

I walk on stage to be greeted by the cheering crowd. I smile as I shake Caesar's hand and sit down in the seat. "It's a pleasure to meet you Caesar. I never thought I'd be sitting with the spotlight on me here in the Capitol for a couple minutes, but honestly it feels great so far." I say with a smile. Then I look out to the crowd. So many hideous people waiting for me to die. Sick. I look back to Caesar.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Brandon Tim Left_bar_bleue135/150Interview with Brandon Tim Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Brandon Tim   Interview with Brandon Tim Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:32 pm

Caesar smiles back at Brandon. "Why, it's a pleasure to meet a nice young gentleman like yourself."He says to him.
"So, how are you liking the Capitol?" Caesar asks the tribute.
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Brandon Tim Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Brandon Tim Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Brandon Tim   Interview with Brandon Tim Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:50 pm

"Honestly, the Capitol is amazing. Between the food, the showers, and just everything I can't decide what I like most about it." I say with a smile. "However it might just be these wonderful crowds. It's all so amazing, but the people here are fascinating and I just love it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Brandon Tim   Interview with Brandon Tim Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Brandon Tim
Page 1 of 1