The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Tortoise has Returned

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Tortoise has Returned Empty
PostSubject: The Tortoise has Returned   The Tortoise has Returned Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:10 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Mitzi skipped happily into the sponsor building, adjusting her bunny ears. She wore them to match Roo, who like to chomp on the tips of the ears. Mitzi had seen him demolish many a pair of bunny ears, and had tried it herself, but not seen the appeal. She preferred to wear them on her head.

"Will you walk a little faster?"
Said a whiting to a snail,
"There's a porpoise close behind us,
And he's treading on my tail.
See how eagerly the lobsters
And the turtles all advance!
They are waiting on the shingle -
Will you come and join the dance?
Will you, won't you, will you,
Won't you, will you join the dance?
Will you, won't you, will you,
Won't you, won't you join the dance?"

Mitzi sang quietly as she trotted along, Roo hurrying to catch up behind her and trying to hum a harmony. It was rather silent. Suddenly, Mitzi remembered why she was there. Oh, right! she thought. I should really sponsor someone. She glanced around the room, wondering where the mentors that usually stormed the room were, and lightly brushed her hair out of her face.

Mitzi spun around with her eyes closed. Suddenly, she stopped, her finger pointing out in front of her. Whoever I'm pointing at, that's who I will talk to... she rationalized, not caring about the fact that she was acting oddly in public. Roo loped along dutifully behind her as she followed the direction she had pointed in and spotted a chubby, fluffy grey cat. Squealing with joy, Mitzi rushed forward and immediately scooped it up. "Hi, Kitty!" she cooed. "You want to meet Roo? He's a tortoise. Yes he is! Yes he is! Oooooh, you're just so cute."

Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Tortoise has Returned Left_bar_bleue150/150The Tortoise has Returned Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: The Tortoise has Returned   The Tortoise has Returned Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:06 pm

Vera Hollingberry
Outfit
I raised an eyebrow at some weirdo Capitol person. She had bubble gum pink hair and way-too-long eyelashes. She seemed to be walking up to me, but then she stopped to pick up a cat. I turned my disgusted look into a smile and walked up to her. "Hello there! I love your hair!" I said, lying through my teeth. "I see you're good with animals! I'm Vera Hollingberry. The mentor for District One." I explained sweetly, trying to sound as bubbly as possible. "My tribute, Kaspar, hasn't had a chance to be in the 'Second Bloodbath' because of those mutts. Now, isn't that just terrible? But, I think if he could get some food and maybe a spear, he would feel much better and could head on down to that bloodbath and use the element of surprise on those tributes. But, he's gonna need some a sponsor. What do you say?" I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tortoise has Returned   The Tortoise has Returned Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:44 pm

Mitzi titled her head, looking up at Vera with wide, innocent eyes that were the complete opposite of the cat's expression. It yowled and and scratched its way out of her arms. Mitzi giggled, bending down to give a grumpy-looking Roo a quick kiss on the head. "Aw, don't be jealous sweetie. The kitty doesn't like me anyway," she said lovingly, then turned back to face Vera with a shrug. "Oh, maybe. I suppose I'll consider it. But I really do like to get to know the tributes before I pick-a-lick them, you know?" she giggled, bobbling her head and puffing out her cheeks. "What's Kassy like? What makes him tick? What are his feelings on the Tortoise Equal Rights Revolution of Panem? Come to think of it, what are your feelings on that? I really need to hear these things, you know, I'm a spokesperson for one of the leading groups fighting against tortoise injustice. And I must say, I simply AH-DORE your dress! So Capitol-chic!"
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Tortoise has Returned Left_bar_bleue150/150The Tortoise has Returned Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: The Tortoise has Returned   The Tortoise has Returned Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:34 pm

Vera Hollingberry
Outfit
I fought off a smirk as the cat jumped out of the girl's arms, howling and scratching her. The girl bent down and kissed some sort of large turtle. What a weirdo! I nodded as the girl explained that she wanted to get to know Kaspar first. "Oh, well Kaspar is a true career. He is great with a spear and would just dominate if her got one. Kaspar mentioned to me once that he LOVED tortoises, so I'm sure he is a fan of the Tortoise Equal Rights Revolution of Panem! I myself am!" I lied, smiling sweetly. I looked down at my dress as the woman complimented it. I smiled. "Why thank you! Kaspar once told me he loved the color blue, so I thought I'd wear this!" I said in a giggly sort of way. Then I thought of something. I had seen this girl before. I couldn't place when or where, but I knew her name. It was Milly... or maybe Miri? No, Mitzi! I smiled at Mitzi again. "You know what? I know you! I don't remember what from but... you're Mitzi right?" I asked her, giving a sweet giggle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tortoise has Returned   The Tortoise has Returned Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tortoise has Returned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 28th Hunger Games :: Reapings and The Capitol-
Jump to: