The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam

Go down 
+2
Pibbles
Faith Lehane
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Faith Lehane

Faith Lehane

Female Posts : 37
Birthday : 1998-08-24

TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam Empty
PostSubject: TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam   TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:44 am

Okay. So I'm new (YAY!) and I love The Hunger Games (Also YAY!). First, I want to put some rules in my character topic. Also, I don't share this account with anyone, but on other sites I do.

1) Please no posting unless relevant to my characters. I don't want any clutter.
2) Please don't post saying your helping, then turn out to say something like "That character ----- is so much worse than my character -----" I don't put up with that sort of thing.
3) I appreciate people who tell me how to improve my character, but if you are just trying to make my character worse than yours by saying "Change this, that, and the other" again, I don't put up with that.

Active Characters:

- Annika Bloom, Age 15, Female, District 12
- Aoide Lyric, Age 11, Female, District 11
- Calypso Auria, Age 16, Female, District 1
- Kaia Lehane, Age 11, Female, District 7
- Naidra Grace, Age 16, Female, District 7
- Nevaeh RuneGold, Age 16, Female, District 4
- Astrantia Star Iolanthe, Age 14, Female, District 2

Inactive Characters:

-
-
-

Capitol Character:

-

Not Accpeted:

-
-

Theme Songs:

- Annika Bloom, District 12 = Once More With Feeling, Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Aoide Lyric, District 11 = I Swear, Boyz 2 Men
- Calypso Auria, District 1 = Walk Through The Fire, Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Kaia Lehane, District 7 = I Wish I Was A Punk Rocker, Sandi Thom
- Naidra Grace, District 7 = Life's a Show, Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Nevaeh RuneGold, District 4 = Nobody’s Perfect, Jessie J
- Astrantia Star Iolanthe, District 2 = Under Your Spell, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Relationships:

- Annika Bloom, District 12 = Single
- Aoide Lyric, District 11 = Single
- Calypso Auria, District 1 = Single
- Kaia Lehane, District 7 = Single
- Naidra Grace, District 7 = Single
- Nevaeh RuneGold, District 4 = Single
- Astrantia Star Iolanthe, District 2 = Single (Bisexual)

Play-by's:

- Annika Bloom, District 12 = Lalaine Vergara-Paras, Played Chloe, A Potential Slayer in Season 7 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Aoide Lyric, District 11 = Amandla Stenberg, Played Rue, A District 11 Tribute in the 74th Annual Hunger Games
- Calypso Auria, District 1 = Sarah Michelle Gellar, Played Buffy Anne Summers, A Slayer, in Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Kaia Lehane, District 7 = Willow Shields, Played Primrose Everdeen in the Hunger Games Movie
- Naidra Grace, District 7 = Jennifer Lawrence, Played Katniss Everdeen in the Hunger Games Movie
- Nevaeh RuneGold, District 4 = Juliet Landau, Played Drusilla, A Vampire in Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Astrantia Star Iolanthe, District 2 = Charley Webb, Plays Deborah "Debbie" Dingle, in Emmerdale, A TV Soap-Opera

So on with the first character I say!

TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam Chloe3

Annika Bloom, District 12

Name: Annika Bloom
Nickname: Dawn
Age/Birthday: 15 / 1st of May
District: 12
Family:
- Mother / AnnaMay Bloom / 38 / Living
- Father / Padraig Bloom / 40 / Deceased
- Sister / Aislin Bloom / 10 / Living / Twin of May
- Sister / May Bloom / 10 / Living / Twin of Aislin
Brief History: Annika's life was actually quite normal for the first few years. Her father wasn't exactly rich, but they had enough of the things they needed. But then one day when she was only 9, her father went to work just as a normal day. But he never came back. They family never got over the loss of Padraig, and AnnaMay wasn't able to cope with her children, so Annika grew up having to mind May and Aislin, until she turned 13, and her mother just changed. She seemed to be able to deal, and they've been happy for the last while.
Physical Appearance: Annika has short brown hair. It has a slight reddish look to it. She has dark brown eyes that flash when she gets angry. She is tall, and lithe from running a lot. Her style is mostly dark colours.
Personality: Annika is bubbly, usually making people laugh. She is mature for her age, always helping out around her house and such. She is loving, and compassionate, caring for her sisters more than anyone else. Annika can be very stubborn, sometimes mean, but she try's her hardest not to be. She can be suspicious of people, but soon warms to them.
Flaw: Her emotions. Annika’s biggest strength and biggest weakness is how in tune she is – or isn’t – with her emotions. She works so hard to hold back her emotions that when she feels something, it’s too overwhelming for her to handle. Her emotions will usually cause her to run away from situations… or run recklessly into them
Pets: Her family has a dog called Keno. He is a wolf hybrid, and very small because he's a puppy.
Rich or Poor?: Middle Class
Weapon of Choice: A Bow and Arrow
Talents:
- Fighting
- Cooking and Cleaning, Just General Chores
- Running
Preferred Angles: Innocent, Mysterious, Quite
Angles this tribute will not do: Sexy, Confident, Strong
Other:

Last edited by TheLehaneSisters on Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam Left_bar_bleue135/150TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam   TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:59 am

Unique names for your characters! ACCEPTED, and welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Faith Lehane

Faith Lehane

PostSubject: Re: TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam   TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:37 am

^ Thank you! I love having strange names for every one of my characters xD

Spoiler:

Aoide Lyric, District 11

Name: Aoide Lyric
Name Meaning: Aoide is the Greek meaning of "To sing"
Nicknames: Sky
Age/Birthday: 11 / 28th of October
District: 11
Family:
- Mother / Jilian Lyric / 35 / Living
- Father / Marcus Lyric / 38 / Living
- Sister / Joan Browne (Nee. Lyric) / 18 / Living / Married to Alex Browne
- Brother / Sam Lyric / 16 / Living
- Sister / Millie Lyric / 2 / Living
Brief History: Aoide had a standard life. Her family was always on the poor side, but they got by. Then when Alex offered to pay their family if he could marry Joan, the prettier of the children, her parents agreed immediately. They needed the money, so that the new baby, Millie would be able to survive.
Aoide hates the Hunger Games. She knows their wrong, and she understands that it could be her, every single year.
Physical Appearance: Aoide is small, agile and fast. She has chocolate brown eyes, and short dark brown hair. She has tanned skin. Aoide's style is light, comfortable clothes.
Personality: Aoide is bubbly, and loves running and playing with others. She is usually found making someone laugh, or playing with her friends. She loves her family, and often goes to visit her sister Joan (Without her Mom's permission). Joan always has something for her, that Aoide brings home and shares with her other siblings.
Flaw: Loyalty and trust. She will never stray from her loved ones, and trusts people much to easy.
Pets: Her family has a cat called Song
Rich or Poor?: Poor
Weapon of Choice: A Knife
Talents:
- Climbing Trees / Climbing
- Running
- Throwing her Knife
Preferred Angles (Innocent, Sexy, Mysterious.. etc..): Innocent, Young, Naive
Angles this tribute will not do (Max. 3): Sexy, Mysterious, Confident
Other:

Last edited by TheLehaneSisters on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam Left_bar_bleue150/150TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam   TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:48 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Faith Lehane

Faith Lehane

PostSubject: Re: TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam   TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:57 pm

Spoiler:

Calypso Auria, District 1

Name: Calypso Auria
Name Meaning: The name Calypso means "hidden" or "concealed". It is the name of one of Saturn's moons and a species of orchid and a musical genre. In the Odyssey, Calypso was the name of a nymph who fell in love with Odysseus and kept him hidden on her island for seven years.
Nicknames: Callie, Aly
Age/Birthday: 16 / 25th of July
District: 1
Family:
- Mother / Lalaine Auria / 39 / Living
- Father / Noah Auria / 43 / Living
- Sister / Mimi Auria / 16 / Living / Twin Sister of Calypso
- Brother / Sunil Auria / 14 / Living / Twin Brother of Jac
- Brother / Jac Auria / 14 / Living / Twin Brother of Sunil
- Unnamed Sister / 0 - Not Born / Twin
- Unnamed Brother / 0 - Not Born / Twin
Brief History: Twins always ran in the Auria's family. Lalaine was a twin to a girl named Socia, who died in a Hunger Games.
Noah was a triplet, who's brother and one sister died as children.
When the two met, it didn't take long for the both of them to fall in love. Than Calypso was born. She is the eldest twin, and used to caring for her younger brothers and sister. She has and always will be the most mature of them
Physical Appearance: Calypso has blond hair, with brown streaks underneath. Her eyes are green. She is tall for her age, but slender and athletic. She wears light colors, mostly jumpers and t-shirts, with comfortable (And sensible) shoes.
Personality: Calypso is compassionate and genuinely cares about other people – whether they’re close to her or not. She wants everyone to be okay, and it’s her job to make sure that happens. Calypso reaches out to others, and she doesn’t give up on people… even when she should.
She’s headstrong and stubborn, and you can’t make her do anything she doesn’t want to do. She also has a very strong moral compass, and will always do the right thing regardless of what she may have to sacrifice to do it. She always puts others before herself, and has proven many times that she’s willing to sacrifice herself for the sake of the bigger picture.
Calypso has developed a strong maternal instinct, and feels very protective over her sister, Mimi, and other children.
Calypso makes friends easily, and doesn’t judge people until she gets to know them. Even then, she’s more likely to accept people for who they are than to write them off. Callie works to keep her friendships, and will do anything to help her friends.
Calypso falls in love easily, and seeks comfort in others, even if the relationship might not be a good idea.
She is strong, stubborn, and confident, and doesn’t take any sh**.
Flaw: Her loved ones. She’ll do anything for them and it’s easy to get to her through her loved ones
Pets: N/A
Rich or Poor?: Rich
Weapon of Choice: A Sword
Talents:
- Sword-Fighting
- General Chores
- She's Good at Knowing When Something is Wrong
Preferred Angles: Sexy, Mysterious, Strong
Angles this tribute will not do: Confidence, Innocent, Quite
Other: She is the only one of her siblings and parents never to have been trained as a career.

Last edited by TheLehaneSisters on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Faith Lehane

Faith Lehane

PostSubject: Re: TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam   TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:58 pm

TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam 261197_114576745303400_103427753084966_118690_2862516_n

Kaia Lehane, District 7

Name: Kaia Lehane
Name Meaning: Echo, Pure
Nicknames: Karrie, Kai
Age/Birthday: 12 / 24th of August
District: 7
Family:
- Mother / Liana Lehane / 36 / Living
- Father / Mas Lehane / 37 / Decesed
- Sister / Karma Lehane / 7 / Living
- Brother / Lex Lehane / 5 / Living
- Sister / Kiera Lehane / 3 / Living
Brief History: She grew up in District 7, not exactly poor, but defiantly not rich. Because she was the eldest, when her father died in a horrible tree cutting accident, she was the one to care for her siblings. Her mother tried her best, but not having a man to help took it's toll.
She has always loved to be out side, spending her time climbing trees and listening to mockingjays.
Physical Appearance: Kaia has very blond hair, golden in the right light. She has Central Heterochromia, which is when she has two colors in her eyes. The main color is dark brown, but with a large light brown center. She is very pale, and small for her age. She wears earthy colors, and comfortable shoes.
Personality: Kaia is bubbly and fun. She loves the outdoors, not loving being cooped up. Mostly, she is a happy child, playing and such with her friends. But sometimes she can be broody, missing her father, and resenting her mother.
Flaw: Over-Confidence. She grew up much to fast, and has a feeling that she can do anything and everything that she try's. This isn't the case though.
Pets: None
Weapon of Choice: A Knife. It is the only thing she can lift for now
Talents:
- Tree Climbing
- Singing
- Knife Combat
Preferred Angles: Innocent, Quite, Naive
Angles this tribute will not do: Sexy, Mysterious, Strong
Other:

Last edited by TheLehaneSisters on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam   TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:01 pm

Kaia looks good, but you need to change her age to at least 12 (12-18) before I (or another mod) can accept her.

Kaia is accepted! Calypso needs another sentence for physical appearance. (4 sentence minimum. She has 3.) Everything seems to be fine other than that. Smile

Calypso is accepted!
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam Left_bar_bleue150/150TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam   TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 4:21 pm

Ok, don't worry this is related to your characters:
You used Sarah Michelle Gellar as a play-by!!
This means I'm not the only Buffy fan! Yes!
Also, I love your characters! They have such pretty names!
Okay, sorry if that counts as clutter, but technically it's pertaining to you characters...
Welcome to the site!(I'm Lily by the way)
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam   TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:07 pm

I just want to say, welcome to the site..

Also character related, I love that you use unique and original names. I myself am rather into them, you don't see them here on this site often but I've used a lot of other unique names and such! (: Sorry if this is clutter. I can delete this post if you want or any clutter for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Faith Lehane

Faith Lehane

PostSubject: Re: TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam   TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:16 am

Spoiler:

Naidra Grace, District 7

Name: Naidra Grace
Name Meaning: Small Spring
Nicknames: Nai, Grace
Age/Birthday: 16 / 14th of June
District: 7
Family:
- Mother / Moira Grace / 39 / Living
- Father / Pascal Grace / 45 / Living
- Sister / Bethany Grace / 16 / Living / Twin of Naidra
- Sister / Rose Grace / 12 / Living
- Sister / Kat Grace / 1 / Living
Brief History: She grew up in a fairly stable home. Her mother and father always worked their hardest, making sure that each of their daughters had whatever they needed, and enough to eat and drink.
Naidra always loved being out in the sun, a tomboy, always running and climbing trees, leading her sister, and her sister leading her. She never felt comfortable in dresses, always wearing comfortable pants and tops, always looking for her next adventure. She learned at age 10 how to use her crossbow. It happened when her father brought one home. It was more of a project of his own, but whenever he went out, Naidra would take the crossbow off the top shelf with its bolts and arrows, training until he was just about to come home. Then one day, he came home early, and seeing his daughters talent at using the weapon, he gave her the crossbow. She continued to train with it.
The sword was more of a have to thing. She already owned the sword, so one day, she simply started to train with it on straw piles and such. She just got better and better swinging it and hitting and rolling and ducking.
Physical Appearance: Naidra has long, dark brown hair. Her eyes are a dark grey. She is 5' 7" in height. Naidra usually wears dark clothes. She has tanned skin
Personality: Naidra is broody. She used to be a bubbly, energetic child, but as soon as her sister Kat was born, she made sure to care for her. Her mother has so much to worry about, Naidra cooks and cleans with her sister, and n her own. Sometimes though, she just goes outside, into the fresh air, and sits for hours on end just watching nature.
Flaw: Loyalty. She develops strong bonds to her family and friends, and wouldn't ever leave them to fight on their own.
Pets: None
Weapon of Choice: Crossbow. But she would fight with a sword if needs be
Talents:
- Tree Climbing
- Singing
- Carving Bolts For Her Crossbow
Preferred Angles: Innocent, Quite, Smart, Mysterious
Angles this tribute will not do: Sexy, Strong, Naive
Other: *My character is the twin sister of camcam9999's character, Bethany Grace. We share the play by xD*

Last edited by Buffy Anne Summers on Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:48 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam   TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:33 pm

The only problem I really see with this is that you used Jennifer Lawrence, it's kind of weird because she plays Katniss and what not. Prim(Willow Shields) was fine because she isn't much of a main character in the movie so it seems. Perhaps if you use Jennifer you use the blonde version of her? Then it's less weird to see her xD
Back to top Go down
Faith Lehane

Faith Lehane

PostSubject: Re: TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam   TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:41 pm

^ I have no problem with using her in blond version. But could I still leave that picture up there ^ because, I would like to say she dyes her hair to be different from her sister.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam   TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:55 pm

Well I see your point of view but maybe have two pictures, a blonde version and a brunette version. (:
Back to top Go down
Faith Lehane

Faith Lehane

PostSubject: Re: TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam   TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:57 am

Spoiler:
Nevaeh RuneGold, District 4

Name: Nevaeh RuneGold
Name Meaning: Nevaeh is Heaven spelt backwards.
Nicknames: Angel, Nev
Age/Birthday: 16 / 30th of November
District: 4
Family:
- Mother / Nalo RuneGold (nee. Cronin) / 36 / Deceased
- Father / Caine RuneGold / 39 / Deceased
- Aunty / Martina Cronin / 28 / Living / Caring for Nevaeh and her siblings
- Brother / Sam RuneGold / 13 / Living
- Sister / Kamzi RuneGold / 10 / Living
- Sister / Anoide RuneGold / 6 / Living
- Sister / Scarlett RuneGold / 10 months / Living / Twin of Pol
- Brother / Pol RuneGold / 0 - 10 months old / Deceased / Twin of Scarlett
Brief History: The RuneGold family was always happy. Never to bad off. Always able to afford what they needed, despite their big family. But then, when Nalo died giving birth to Pol, who also died, Caine went AWOL. He couldn't care for his children. He didn't leave the house. So one day, when Nevaeh came home from school early, she didn't find it strange for the curtains to be drawn, and the door locked. But the day wasn't a normal day. She walked into the kitchen to find her dad, dead.
The days passed in a blur. His funeral. Moving in with her aunty. All she knew was her younger siblings needed her. That Martina couldn't care for three kids, one teenager and a baby.
So Nevaeh took over the care of Scarlett. Reluctantly becoming a mother figure to the youngest, and someone to scold the oldest. Martina worked as hard as she could, and Nevaeh juggled looking after her siblings with her school and free time.
Physical Appearance: Neveah has dark brown / black hair, cut to her chest. She has light blue eyes, which always seem to be somewhere else. She is tall, and lithe. Nevaeh wears dark clothes, and always trys her best to sink into the shadows. She is very pale, and very light, about 10 stone.
Personality: Nevaeh used to be a happy-go-lucky child. Always bubbly and running, helping when she was asked, but not with proper responsibility. But the day she found her father, something inside her mind snapped. She became distant, only responding to her sisters and brother. She's random, coming out with things that make many people give her a wide berth. But she has sense in her words. Because she's quite, she listens. And because she listens, she knows more than others. The words she comes out with might seem crazy, maybe insane, but if you know what she means, and actually pay her attention, you know what she means.
Nevaeh is mentally unstable in many ways, scarred from the death of all her closest family, but she has internal wisdom.
Flaw: Her loyalty and mental condition. She will always stay to protect her family, never leaving them. But the fact she has an unstable mind means she doesn't have many friends. She became unstable when she found her dad. Always a normal child, something snapped inside her. She has no-one to watch her back.
Pets: The family have two cats. They are called Yin and Yang, as their black and white felines. Yin, the black one, is the nicer of the two, loving and preferring Nevaeh. Yang, the white one, is vicious, preferring Kamzi and the other siblings to Martina and Nevaeh.
Rich or Poor?: Middle-Class
Weapon of Choice: Trident. But she is skilled with a Bow and Arrow. She learned to use the trident at a early age, helping her father at the docks. The bow and arrow was something she decided to learn on her own. As she walked on the beach one day, she came across it, just lying there tangled up in a net. She took it home, cleaning it and realized that it was a Bow. She restrung it, and made some arrows. Then she set targets up into her garden, and trained for days on end until she was a able to hit it at the bulls eye nearly every time.
Talents:
- Swimming
- Trident Combat
- Caring For Her Sisters and Brothers
Preferred Angles: Mysterious, Innocent, Weak
Angles this tribute will not do: Sexy, Strong
Other:

Last edited by TheLehaneSisters on Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam   TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:50 pm

Okay, 3 things and she's accepted:
1.) Could you elaborate more on how she is mentally unstable? Is she depressed, just plain crazy, has OCD, bipolar, etc?
2.) Could you add Nevaeh's weight and skin color to her Physical Appearance?
3.) How did she learn to use a trident and bow and arrow? Please add the answer into her History.
Alright, once you've done all that, she's Accepted!
For Naidra, please add into her history how she learned to use a crossbow and sword. Then she's Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam   TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:39 am

Okay okay.. Lily..These are small things don't knit pick. Sor frowns upon that.

Anyway ..

Naidra and Neveah are accepted!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam   TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:00 pm

I'm sorry, I know they've both been accepted already, but I noticed in your signature that you have two characters who are not reaping age. The age sections lists that the characters must be 12-18. It's okay for now, I guess, but please change both of the 11-year-olds to 12-year-olds before the next Reaping. Smile
Back to top Go down
Faith Lehane

Faith Lehane

PostSubject: Re: TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam   TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:50 am

Spoiler:

Astrantia Star Iolanthe, District 2

Name: Astrantia Star Iolanthe
Name Meaning: Derived from the latin meaning of Star. Astrantia is an English wildflower, known more commonly as MasterWort, and accositaed with witches. Iolanthe is the Greek for “violet flower” — for those who want to make Violet a lot more exotic.
Nicknames: Star, Stra, Tia
Age/Birthday: 14 / 5th of December
District: 2
Family:
- Mother / Lily Iolanthe / 43 / Living
- Father / Lupin Iolanthe / 47 / Living
- Sister / Willow Bloom (Nee. Iolanthe ) / 20 / Living / Married to Conor Bloom
- Sister / Lily Iolanthe Junior / 18 / Living / Being Courted by Tomaso Petal
- Brother / Lupin Iolanthe Junior / 16 / Living / In Love With Flora Narron
- Sister / Astrantia Rose Iolanthe / 14 / Living / Twin Sister of Astrantia
Brief History: Starting at the beginning.
Lily met Lupin in a shop, as they each bought coal. They fell in love the moment they saw each other, and soon were married.
Willow was born, named after Lily's mother, and following the nature theme. Then came Lily, soon to be followed by Lupin. They were a happy famiy, and Lily and Lupin Senior never planned on any more children.
They weren't lucky, and she soon was pregnant again. When Astrantia Star was born with her twin, they were actually shocked. Twins had never ran in either family, but they grew to love their two bouncing babys, and decided on names. Astrantia was to be Astrantia, and her sister Cherry. Both names following the tradition of tree and flower names.
But again, the family wasn't lucky. The day they were given their names, a horrible mistake was made that meant that Astrantia was to be given the same name as her slightly younger sister.
The priest, as I'll call him, was slightly confused on which twin was which. So Cherry was accidently named Astrantia. But then, a distraction meant that the poor man forgot he had already named Astrantia.
So the twins were stuck with the same name. It became a joke among family, but Lily and Lupin came up with a system. Astrantia was given the second name Star, which was what she was called when needed. Her sister, was given the name Rose, and was called that when needed. It wasn't easy, but the twins soon became used to it.
When they were old enough for school, Astrantia opted for career. She loved the idea of honour, and how it would be to win the Hunger Games. But her twin opted to go to normal school, hating everything that the Games stood for.
So the sisters drifted apart.
Astrantia has trained since that day. Skilled in so many weapons, she longs for the day it will be her name drawn from the ball.
Physical Appearance: Astrantia is a delicate, small looking girl. But she is stronger than she looks, and can handle herself in any work or fight. Her hair is dark brown, and her eyes a dark grey. She has a fringe, and her hair is long and usually tied into two plaits to the front of her body. She is pale, usually wearing dark clothes with comfortable shoes. She doesn't flaunt her familys money by buying expensive jewelery or clothes
Personality: She is a vicious opponent. Not one to hold back, she plays the human weakness of her foes to the point she wins. Her style is solitary, but she would always be willing to team up with other tributes. Not just careers, she knows how to choose strong from the weak. but deep dow, Astrantia is a sweet girl. She can be loving, and honestly loves and cares for her family. She could never be described as bubbly, but when you get to know her, she drops the hardy girl exterior.
Flaw: Bipolar disorder. She is mostly the tough, hard girl who would sooner give you the evil eye and go for you're jugular than stop and chat. But she can change in an instant, being a sweet, delicate girl who just wants to prove herself to her hard parents. Her siblings never got the chance to be in the Hunger Games, so she just wants to be the one to bring honor to her family.
Pets: Her family has many pets. A black Newfoundland called Diesel. A white samoyed called Nanuke. A brown and white ferret called Casper. A grey kitten called Blue. And Astrantia's favirote, a small fox that resides in a small dog house in the garden with Nanuke and Diesel called Vixen.
Rich or Poor?: Rich
Weapon of Choice: A sword, but she is able to handle most weapons. Her best weapon is with a Bow and Arrow.
Talents:
- Sword Fighting / General Fighting
- Finding Human Weaknesses
- Running
- Climbing
Preferred Angles: Mysterious, Sexy Yet Innocent, Delicate
Angles this tribute will not do: Naive, Young, Strong
Other:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam   TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:16 am

She is accepted!
Back to top Go down
Faith Lehane

Faith Lehane

PostSubject: Re: TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam   TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:23 am

^ Thank you xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam   TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:30 am

I hope this pertains to your characters... if not, I can totally delete it. Razz No worries. Just....

Eeeeeeeeeh, just noticed the theme songs! xD Ever since Calypso popped up I've been getting random songs from Once More With Feeling stuck in my head so when I saw that it made me smile.

Also, Drusilla. <3 That is all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam   TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheLehaneSisters Amazing Magaturiam
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Out of Character :: Characters-
Jump to: