The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Talking Strategy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Talking Strategy Left_bar_bleue150/150Talking Strategy Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Talking Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Talking Strategy   Talking Strategy Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:38 pm

I shook my head in dismay regarding the tributes this year, did they not remember that I did know what it was like? That I was only 19 and had killed kids my age in my games? It was pitiful that they thought they could escape the games without killing people. I was also put out, because they somehow failed to realize I was ignoring that fact of how terrible it was to kill, because I still regretted killing innocent people in my own games.
Back to top Go down
Death

Talking Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Strategy   Talking Strategy Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:11 pm

The self loathing came later. He pounded his fist on the wall, causi g some paintings to fall. Later on, he did realize that Ben too was a tribute. Ashamed, he went out after a couple of hours."When do we start?"he asked grudgingly and sat on a armchair. He bowed his head regretfully and waited for the verdict.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Talking Strategy Left_bar_bleue150/150Talking Strategy Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Talking Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Strategy   Talking Strategy Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:57 am

I sigh, "Training starts in a bit, so if your willing to give your life a chance, I'm still your mentor and I do know what its like to kill someone, but really, if they are all so innocent in there, why are they all trying to kill you?" I ask, setting the jar of rum I had been drinking up until his arrival. "I notice the girl has problems with me using rum, I apologize, it helps wash away the memories, and I never drink too much at once, but if you two request, I will stop while mentoring you"
Back to top Go down
IcyHeart

IcyHeart

Female Posts : 108
Birthday : 1999-08-03

Talking Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Strategy   Talking Strategy Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:17 pm

After several hours, Vanessa realized just sitting and crying while feeling sorry for herself was pretty pathetic. She stood up and walked out her room, heading to where she heard voices. Avoiding eye contact, Van sat down on a couch farthest away from the two. She sat stiffly and silently, listening to what they were saying.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Talking Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Strategy   Talking Strategy Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:19 pm

I lean back, "If your both fed up with me completely, theres still the training gym, Its open to tributes now, if you want to go learn something without having to talk to me, thats the place"
Back to top Go down
IcyHeart

IcyHeart

Female Posts : 108
Birthday : 1999-08-03

Talking Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Strategy   Talking Strategy Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:08 pm

Vanessa stood up immediately. "Good, because I'm totally fed up with you." She announced, and ran to the training gym, happy to get away from Ben.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Talking Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Strategy   Talking Strategy Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:28 pm

I smiled, the angry and stubborn ones usually had good chances.
Back to top Go down
Death

Talking Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Strategy   Talking Strategy Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:22 pm

"This isn't going to work."he said in both annoyance and irritation. "Can you help us or not. All I want is to get back home."he said to his mentor. The way Vanessa acted found something in him. Something that snaps regularly. And the way Ben acts, isn't much of a help. The people around him acts like fuel, forever flaming his rage.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Talking Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Strategy   Talking Strategy Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:41 pm

I smile, "I can help, I want to help, but the way you treat me doesn't give me anything to help you with"
Back to top Go down
Death

Talking Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Strategy   Talking Strategy Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:46 pm

"The way your acting doesn't help." he mimicked his mentor's voice. But Furious as he was, he knows the old guy had a point. He inched closer to his mentor, leaning forward on his armchair. "How do you survive?"he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Talking Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Strategy   Talking Strategy Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:50 pm

I sighed, hating the answer at hand, "Honestly?" I asked, ready to give the answer anyways, "You forget that your killing other kids, and then you find a way to cope when you get home" I mutter sadly. I set down the bottle of rum and kick it off the table, "You didn't think I drank because it was fun? Did you?"
Back to top Go down
Death

Talking Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Strategy   Talking Strategy Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:01 pm

"Everybody got a reason to drink."he shrugged. Like his dad. Drinking because of mom's lost. "But honestly, I think I'm not going to make it home."he admitted and hanged his head.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Talking Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Strategy   Talking Strategy Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:08 pm

I shrug, "It all depends" I say, leaning closer, "You can think your a sure win, and die for your overconfidence, think your guaranteed to die, and die because you don't try, and then theres you, who doesn't think he will make it home, but is it because you don't think your best efforts will win out? Or because you dont want to try?" I say, clasping my hands together. "Thats really the life or death question of the moment"
Back to top Go down
Death

Talking Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Strategy   Talking Strategy Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:14 pm

"I think it's the first answer."he mumbled. For a big guy, he could be a little touchy. His fingers were slightly hyper, drumming on the chair, running through his hair or tracing the lines on his palm. "I don't have anything like the others. Strength? Ha! I bet others could do better."he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Talking Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Strategy   Talking Strategy Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:18 pm

I smile lightly, "Never know until you see them". I go towards a new topic, "Its not like your going to be against them all at once, sure, the cornucopia at first, but that will just knock off a bunch, giving you less to deal with" I said, always ignoring that this bunch was a group of adolescents. "What really needs doing, is going to training, and learning how to use weapons, and checking out the other stations, why just talk about how you think you lack ability, when you can go get some?"
Back to top Go down
Death

Talking Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Strategy   Talking Strategy Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:27 pm

"I guess."he mumbled and stood up. Talking was useless. It could even be the reason he got killed. He was always diplomatic, but certain times calls for certain measures. "I'll be in the training rooms."he said and walked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Talking Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Strategy   Talking Strategy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talking Strategy
Page 1 of 1