The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hoping for company

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tallix

Tallix

Female Posts : 24

Hoping for company Empty
PostSubject: Hoping for company   Hoping for company Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:57 am

Tallix walked along the beach, the tide slowly lapping over her feet before retreating and leaving her walking on wet sand. It stuck between her toes and up to her ankles, but she knew it would be removed by the next wave. Her dress flapped lightly on the breeze, and she was holding her sandals in her hand. She didn't want them getting covered in sand.

She looked out across the vast ocean, watching the large waves rushing closer to the shore. It would be a good day for canoeing and doing some extra fishing for her family, but she didn't want to risk it. Not with the Peecekeepers around.

Suddenly, a large black and white bird flew overhead and circled above her. Automatically, she held out her right arm and the bird dove towards her. It slowed down by flapping its huge wings before landing on her arm, its sharp talons pressing against her tanned skin. It was an Osprey.

She walked over towards some large rocks and sat down, throwing her sandals onto the dry sand. She stroked the front of the Osprey's chest with one finger. She spent more time with him than she did humans. She wouldn't mind some human company now.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hoping for company Left_bar_bleue150/150Hoping for company Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

Hoping for company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoping for company   Hoping for company Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:40 pm

Theta Greenlaw

Hoping for company Tumblr_l741kcNtOy1qd08tao1_r1_500

Theta was taking a usual stroll on the beach, she loved the sand. she was thinking about the tributes of the current games. hopefully skye could win she thought. she knew how cool it would be to have two winners in a row. she did notice another girl there too. she had never met her, but she loved making friends. she walked up casually and started talking to her."hello there, my name's Theta" she give a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Tallix

Tallix

Female Posts : 24

Hoping for company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoping for company   Hoping for company Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:02 pm

Tallix looked up from her osprey and saw a girl approaching. She'd never met this person, but seemed to recognise her face. Maybe she'd seen her before, and they'd just never spoken. Tallix guessed that the girl was her own age.

"Hello there, my name's Theta"

Tallix smiled back at Theta, "Hi, I'm Tallix." She said and stared at Theta for a moment, trying to remember where she'd seen her before. "Sorry... I'm sure I've seen you before, I just can't remember where. Do you want to sit down?" She offered and shuffled to the side on the rock, making room for Theta to sit if she wanted. She hoped she wasn't scared of big birds.

In that moments silence Tallix quickly tried to make conversation. "Do you come down to the beach often?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hoping for company Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoping for company   Hoping for company Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hoping for company
Page 1 of 1