The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rezmond calls a meeting.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dee

Female Posts : 478
Birthday : 1997-02-23

Rezmond calls a meeting.  Empty
PostSubject: Rezmond calls a meeting.    Rezmond calls a meeting.  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:52 am

Rezmond stepped off the elevator and handed his baggage to the attendant. "Are my tributes in their rooms?" he asked, and receiving no answer, continued along the hallway, rapping on the two doorways. "You shall come out now, children. It is time for us to talk. Meet me in the sitting room."
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Male Posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Rezmond calls a meeting.    Rezmond calls a meeting.  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:06 pm

A voice came from behind the door. "Say it a bit more nice like and I might come out." Fujita said in a annoyed tone.
Back to top Go down
Dee

Female Posts : 478
Birthday : 1997-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Rezmond calls a meeting.    Rezmond calls a meeting.  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:47 pm

"Sitting room, snap snap," was the answer. Rezmond went into the sitting room, settled himself onto a sofa, and crossed his legs. Then he waited.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Rezmond calls a meeting.  Left_bar_bleue150/150Rezmond calls a meeting.  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Rezmond calls a meeting.    Rezmond calls a meeting.  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:52 pm

OOC: Weeeee training is open, get your butts down there xD.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Male Posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Rezmond calls a meeting.    Rezmond calls a meeting.  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:57 pm

OOC: I don't see it. ;-;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rezmond calls a meeting.    Rezmond calls a meeting.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rezmond calls a meeting.
Page 1 of 1