The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Fateful Meeting

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Fateful Meeting Empty
PostSubject: A Fateful Meeting   A Fateful Meeting Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:30 am

A Fateful Meeting Create.php?text=Anabelle%20Crawford&name=Don_Quixote
A Fateful Meeting 500full

"You've been hanging with the unloved kids,
who you never really liked,
and you never trusted."

Anabelle had known this was going to happen at some point, but she hadn't expected it to be so soon, and she certainly wasn't ready for this kind of confrontation. 'Did you not hear me or something? I said I don't want you talking to that guy anymore- or any guy, for that matter. You're mine, you understand me? Or was that not clear...? Because trust me,' he growled, 'I can make it clear. If that's an issue for you.' He had come out of nowhere, really. Anabelle had left her house to take a night walk and look at the stars, and had just gotten to a the part of the street outside one of the only houses on the block with inhabitants she didn't know when her ex-boyfriend, Keith, had come out of nowhere. Of course, she thought, sighing and trying not to panic. He hadn't burned down her house or anything... not yet anyway... but he had always been jealous and even after she broke things off and he supposedly 'moved on,' Keith was still ready to murder the first person who so much as looked at her admiringly. Or at least yell at her about it. And she had been doing well, too, staying away from people she thought he would hurt, until she'd found some random guy's lost pet and just couldn't bear to leave it there to die. "I-I'm sorry..." she stammered, mentally cursing herself "but really, it was nothing. I saw the lost dog sign on my way home from school and the dog was literally sitting right under it, howling... I couldn't... I had to do something..." Anabelle searched for words to explain, but nothing came up. It was hard to reason with someone like Keith. He just didn't take 'no' for an answer, and he hated being wrong. It was a bad, sometimes deadly, combination. 'So, you went over to his HOUSE? I'm not an idiot, Anabelle. I know flirting when I see it. It hurts. And you're going to know exactly how it feels to have your heart,' - he grabbed her by the shoulder and shoved her backwards, sending her stumbling back towards the wall - 'ripped out of your chest and crushed to pieces right in front of you.' Anabelle threw out her hand to keep her balance and felt it scrape along the brick, which hurt a bit, but served its purpose. "No, please, you don't understand, it was just... there was no phone number, just an address, and I... please don't do this, Keith," she begged. She didn't want to scream, didn't want to make this more trouble than it was, since he had never done too much damage before, and that might provoke him before anyone had a chance to come help, but she was worried. He seemed angrier than usual. Possibly a little on the drunk side. Definitely a threat. 'NO!' he shouted, stepping closer. 'I don't understand? I don't UNDERSTAND?!' He scowled. 'You have to learn,' Keith raised his arm, as if to hit her, 'to respect me! You're mine! Nobody else's! You got that? Because I think I might have to pound it into your skull if you haven't learned by now that you. belong. to. me.' Anabelle winced and closed her eyes, bracing herself for the impact of his fist on her face, which would surely occur in a matter of seconds. She was scared, more than she had ever been before, but most of all, she hated that she didn't know what to do. As far as Anabelle could tell, there was nothing that could be done. So she squeezed her teary eyes even more tightly shut, trying not to cry out, and did the only thing she could think of, even though Anabelle doubted it would help her at all... she hoped for the best.

"It's okay to say you've got a weak spot
You don't always have to be on top
Better to be hated than love, love, loved for what you're not
You're vulnerable,
you're vulnerable."

Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
A Fateful Meeting Left_bar_bleue150/150A Fateful Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

A Fateful Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting   A Fateful Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:14 am

A Fateful Meeting Tumblr_inline_mowafl5ZUC1qz4rgp
A Fateful Meeting Gaius_10
---District 4---Male---18---

Gaius walked and walked all along the district. He was at his father's house now and Black Swan never seemed to care about what Gaius did and so he could spend hours and hours without even talking to his father and Black would never seem to care. The day had been a little windy and it pushed against Gaius' back and pushed his hair forwards, causing him to constantly push his chocolate brown hair back out of his face but it never seemed to stay pushed back for long. He walked, brooding a little and even sulking. It wasn't for any particular reason but he just tended to keep that look on his face no matter what. Gaius thought a lot as he moved through the streets, mainly about his family and how he spent most of his days alone. He almost wished he had someone he could talk to or hang around with. But most people seemed to be intimidated by him or kept their distance. Gaius guessed it was because of the reputation that he had gained around the district but he didn't really care. It was better that way, better that he keep them away then let anyone close.

Gaius had been minding his own business, that is until he heard some yelling between a guy and a girl and it seemed the guy was both loud and obnoxious and obviously trying to push this poor girl around. He kept his ears opened as he listened in on the now not so private conversation. and as he listened his eyes moved to the face of the girl and his breathing stopped almost immediately. It was like he hit a very large brick wall and if his jaw could hit the ground it would have. She was beautiful and delicate looking. Her hair fell perfectly in curls around her nicely structured face and just the look of her stopped him in his tracks. He didn't know exactly what was going on, but he was attracted to her. But as he stood there dazed by her beauty he noticed the boy who was with her move his hand upwards and formed it into a fist to hit this angel in front of him.

Gaius didn't even think as he ran forwards and politely tapped the shoulder of the male figure in front of him. Gaius waited for him to turn before punching his straight in the jaw and pushed him away from the girl he threatened earlier. "Didn't anyone ever tell you that hitting a girl was impolite." He spoke a little under his breath and waited for a moment before throwing another punch towards the boy. But this seemingly one sided fight didn't last long as the other boy threw a few punches, one specifically hitting him in the eye. Gaius could feel his eye start to swell a little, he knew that it would become a black eye in a few hours. His face got a little scratched up as well and as he rubbed his right hand against cheek a slight amount of blood smeared against it and he felt a pain move up his cheek as it was brushed against. Gaius wound up one last punch and this time he put some force in it as he uppercut and hit across the guy's chin and moved upwards. This last hit seemed to have stopped him because he scurried away like a dog with a tail between its legs.

The adrenaline rushed through his body but as the fight ended he started to return to normal and breathed a little heavy. Gaius avoided turning around to the girl in front of him, trying to hide any attraction he may have felt towards her. He kept a serious face on as he rubbed his now sore face and pushed against his starting to swell right eye.

Back to top Go down

A Fateful Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting   A Fateful Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:33 am

A Fateful Meeting Olivia_Thirlby_Darkest_Hour

Anabelle felt the obligatory 'whoosh' of air pass her face, as she expected, but not the punch or slap that came with it. Puzzled, she opened her eyes a little to peek out, then widened them in shock. There was another guy, now, and he had apparently attacked Keith, who was not doing so well in the battle. Anabelle gasped and tried to take a step back, but she was still against the wall and there was no room behind her. So instead, she stood frozen, wishing she could help, feeling like she should, and too stunned to really react. Her gaze fell on the attacker's face, for a moment, and she felt a blush rising to her cheeks. Anabelle looked away, momentarily forgetting the fight in front of her and surrounding events in the time that she saw his face. She doubted she had seen it before, or she would have remembered- the guy was seriously attractive. And now he was saving her from her jealous ex-boyfriend. The whole thing seemed very romantic to her, and she blushed again, turning her head to the side in order to hide it. She noticed him saying something to Keith, but was still in too much shock to really hear all that well. Before she knew it, though, the brawl was over, and she was pressed against a wall, staring at her savior from under her dark, wavy hair. For a long time, Anabelle tried to speak, but she couldn't, for the life of her, think of what to say. "Y-you're hurt..." she managed at last, stumbling towards him, gaze fixed on the wound on his cheek and the blooming bruise around his eye. Her hands flew to her mouth, then nervously back to her sides. "I..." Anabelle didn't even know what to say, except- "Um, thanks..." she stammered, glancing up at him again. "I'm sorry, I guess I'm not really sure what... what to say...."

Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
A Fateful Meeting Left_bar_bleue150/150A Fateful Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

A Fateful Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting   A Fateful Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 2:45 am

A Fateful Meeting Tumblr_inline_mowafl5ZUC1qz4rgp

Gaius noticed the girl move over to him after the fight died down and the guy ran off. He looked down to the ground not looking at her but he still stole glances of her from his peripheral vision. She was even more beautiful from up close and he tried his best to stop himself from blushing. She spoke to him and her voice was smooth like velvet as she spoke but it seemed she stammered a little as she spoke as if she was nervous or unsure of what to say exactly. It made sense at least, Gaius had never met this girl before but there he was now beat up from a fight with someone who threatened her for whatever reason. She noticed his now beat up face and reached up and touched his hand against the scrape and puffy eye that was on the right side of his face. "It's nothing...really." Gaius looked over towards her but kept his gaze down and attempted to not look her right in the eye. He was nervous being around her but he wanted to be around her, even if it felt like his stomach was tied in 5 knots in the pit of his stomach. He tried not to speak too much even though he wanted to know more about this beautiful girl in front of him, but he knew if he opened his mouth then nothing but nonsense would most likely come out. So instead he just nodded and avoided all eye contact as he nervously stood there unsure of exactly what to do next.

Back to top Go down

A Fateful Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting   A Fateful Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:28 am

A Fateful Meeting Tumblr_m7ub7zbRgx1rnjqpi

Anabelle felt her heart drop into the pit of her stomach as she looked at the boy who had saved her and had to turn away again. After a moment to compose herself, she took a deep breath and spoke. "No, really, I'm so sorry, it's my fault- let me at least fix you up at my house or something. We've got plenty of medical supplies and that one cut looks really bad... it could get infected." She winced, and dug around in her pockets for something to use as a bandage, but came up with nothing. "My house is just over this way, and my parents won't mind me helping you, since you're hurt. Well, my dad probably won't even notice, and my step-mom... uh, nevermind," she finished hurriedly, dusting her hands off. "Please? I would feel terrible just leaving you to bleed out in the streets! Uh... not that I think that would happen or anything..." Anabelle sighed, cursing her rambling thoughts. "Sorry, um... I'm Anabelle. Nice to meet you. Please excuse my complete and utter awkwardness and patch you up a little? You know, make sure you're not dying of internal bleeding or something? Which... um... I doubt is happening... but just in case?" She left the sentence open as a question, not even slightly sure of what she was doing. Anabelle didn't usually invite strangers into her home but she couldn't help feeling like his injuries were her fault, since if she hadn't been there he wouldn't have gotten them, and she wanted to help. "Please? To put my guilt to rest, if nothing else?" She giggled slightly and stared at the ground, hating every word that came out of her mouth and wishing she could just sort of start over, as well as trying not to stare at the extremely attractive stranger in front of her.

Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

A Fateful Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting   A Fateful Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:34 pm

A Fateful Meeting Tumblr_inline_mowafvJr2v1qz4rgp

Gaius just kept his hand plastered to his face over the scrape. For what reason exactly he wasn't entirely sure, but it seemed to be comforting to him in this somewhat awkward situation he had gotten himself into. He had gotten into fights before, had a few black eyes and scrapes once or twice. But this time was different. Most times everyone scattered after the 'show' or went on with their normal lives and just shook their heads towards Gaius who they assumed was just acting out. Everyone seemed to feel bad for him and they let him, it was the same as he felt every time he looked in the mirror, sorry for himself. But this time the girl who introduced herself as Anabelle was there talking to him and making him feel things that he had hoped he would never feel ever again. And here she was inviting him to her house to try and fix up his wounds. Part of him wanted to go, but then the other half told him to stay away and not get hurt. "Ok...but just for you to help clean me up I guess. Then I will be out of your hair." Her hair, as soon as he mentioned it he took a look at the brown curls and wondered what they smelled like. Maybe flowers or something sweet. No, no! Get out of your head Gaius snapped himself back into reality as he motioned for her to lead. "Lead on. I'm Gaius by the way." He bowed a little as he introduced himself then followed obediently behind her as they moved forwards towards her house.

Back to top Go down

A Fateful Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting   A Fateful Meeting Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:13 pm

A Fateful Meeting Tumblr_m7ub2amd6J1rnjqpi

Anabelle smiled, secretly thankful her babbling hadn't seemed to make that bad of an impression... or maybe he was just good at hiding it when he thought someone was a complete idiot. She could feel herself panicking slightly now, and disguised it the best she could as urgency by hurrying briskly back to her house. "I-I'ts just this way," she stammered, trying to take silent deep breaths to calm herself but unable to ignore the hundreds of frantic questions scampering through her brain about whether she had screwed everything up already or whether her hair looked okay, which wasn't something she normally worried about, but that just made it even worse. Anabelle frowned and pushed the nervous thoughts to the back of her mind, and by the time they reached her house, she had finally quelled most of them. "Um, this is... my house..." she said quietly, glancing up at him awkwardly, giving him a sort of half-smile-shrug, then spinning around to open the door. Anabelle stepped inside and went to go get her bandages and disinfectant stuff, as well as whatever other random medical supplies she thought might help, and a damp washcloth to clean the blood. "Uh... come in," she added as she made her way back, and sat on the stairs, dumping the supplies next to her. "Oh, can you close the door behind you, please?" Anabelle asked, as politely as she could without sounding like the total lunatic he probably already thought she was. She needed to concentrate on something other than his face, and his hair, and his name, and- shut up, shut up, shut up! she scolded herself mentally. Anabelle busied herself with preparing the bandages and pouring a little hydrogen peroxide into a bowl she had filled with water, making sure her brain was fully distracted by the act. Anabelle then dipped a washcloth into the diluted mixture and looked up at Gaius. "It's an antiseptic," she explained. "To disinfect the wounds..." She heard herself trailing off, hoping she didn't sound pretentious. You idiot, he probably knows what it is and now he thinks you think that you're better than him. Anabelle, as she had been doing all evening, pushed the concern out of her mind. "Erm, you can just put this on your face, or I can do it for it you. But, um... I hate to say it, but it might hurt, sorry..."

Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

A Fateful Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting   A Fateful Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:36 am

A Fateful Meeting Tumblr_inline_mowaq0qWKp1qz4rgp

Gaius followed behind Anabelle trying his best not to stare at her, but failing miserably. She stammered a little as she talked and he knew if he was speaking right now it would be the same thing, maybe even worse. Gai tried not to stare too much at her as she lead him forwards though as she was too busy walking forwards to really notice him looking at her. They reached her house sooner then he thought they would and sighed a little to himself as he knew that it would go back to being more awkward then him for anything as he would have to face her now. Anabelle's house was large, much larger then the cruddy shacks he called home with. Both his mother and father each lived in a small house that was barely big enough for two and furnished in next to nothing. Compared to his places of residence, this was like a mansion unlike anything he had ever seen. His jaw dropped a little as he looked around and closed the door behind him as she requested he do. It wasn't everyday he was invited into such a lovely home.

Anabelle's beauty overwhelmed Gai as she turned and looked at him and he couldn't help but pick out all the cute and wonderful things about her. Her face which was so beautiful and delicate, and her hair that hung loosely around her face and was the color of warm chocolate, and of course her her yes which sparkled brightly and shone a beautiful brown color that matched perfectly with her hair. "Such beauty." He mumbled to himself under his breath without really even thinking before he spoke. His eyes widened as he realized what he did but instead tried to pass his incoherent mumblings as responses to what she was saying about the antiseptic that she now put on the towel held up to his face. It stung a bit as the piece of cloth was pressed against his cheek and he winced just a little but after a few seconds the stinging subsided and now it just felt cool against the warm, swollen area underneath his eye. "This...uh...your house. It is very nice." He spoke up a little as he tried to break the tension and awkwardness he felt by starting a little small talk. It wasn't the best line so of course he mentally kicked himself after he opened his mouth but it was something to break the feelings he had up a little. These feelings and butterflies he could feel fluttering around in his stomach had to go. He couldn't be in this position again, not after last time.
Back to top Go down

A Fateful Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting   A Fateful Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:41 am

(( OOC: Oh, my god, I am dying of laughter. xD Oh, by the way, in the GIF below, just pretend the blonde girl is Gaius, because there is a limited GIF selection. Razz ))

A Fateful Meeting Tumblr_m7ubzcWqCo1rnjqpi

Anabelle took a deep breath before applying the antiseptic to his face. She wasn't at all nervous about the medicine itself- she did that all the time. She was just nervous because ohgodshewastouchinghisbeautifulface, and she needed to stop thinking about it that way for the same reason he was here at all. Just recalling the fight from earlier made her nervous. Keith would probably be plotting his revenge sometime soon, and she didn't want Gaius to get hurt. Anabelle's thoughts broke apart as he mentioned her house. "Oh," she said softly, letting out a nervous giggle. "Thanks. My step-mom, uh... redecorated, to say the least." Her expression gave way to a hint of sourness. "She likes to control the way things go around the house. And everywhere else." Anabelle felt herself on the verge of a rant and bit her lip, hoping the tiny dart of pain would stop her. It seemed to work for the time being. "I mean, she's sweet, really. We're lucky to have her. It's just hard to adjust sometimes... but that was a while ago," she added hurriedly, trying to cover up any trace of rudeness about Myrtle in case she found out. She always did, somehow, and Anabelle was sure she'd pay for it later without a few compliments. "She's a lovely woman, inside and out." Anabelle was sure she sounded terribly awkward, but she doubted it was much compared to every other awkward thing she had said in the past 20 minutes. After a moment or two of silence, Anabelle realized she was still holding the cloth to Gaius's face. "Sorry!" she gasped, pulling her arm back, although moving further away from him was probably the last thing she wanted to do right now. She felt her cheeks grow warm, the sure sign of a faint blush, which just made her blush more. She looked away, suddenly becoming very interested in her medical supplies.

Anabelle composed herself, taking a roll of gauze from the pile. She sat herself up a step from him on the stairs and scooted closed to wrap the gauze around his head, trying very hard to ignore their proximity, which was difficult. When the majority of the wound on his face was covered, she sat back and handed him the roll of gauze. "Uh, you should probably reapply this every 24 hours," she mumbled, eyes carefully trained on the hem of her shirt so as not to accidentally make eye contact. "So you can keep the gauze. I'm gonna go get some ice or something for your eye, okay?" Anabelle gave him a sort of half-smile as she got up but forced herself not to so much as glance at his face as she did. She tip-toed into the kitchen so as not to wake her family, and put some ice in a cloth napkin. She returned to hold it as lightly as she could on the blooming bruise around his eye. "Hold this here?" she said quietly, her voice turning up at the end like it was a question. Anabelle just wasn't good at telling people what to do. "Be gentle, though. It's not like a cut- you want to apply as little pressure as possible. As for the cuts," she began, dabbing another piece of gauze with the peroxide and pressing it against the cut on the other side of his face, which she thought she had noticed start to bleed again. "Just make sure you don't rip it off afterwards. Don't want to tear up the scab, if it's formed already." Anabelle could hear herself ranting with crappy medical advice and clenched her jaw shut to keep from talking anymore. He probably already thought she was an idiot, and she didn't need to help that assumption with more proof.

Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

A Fateful Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting   A Fateful Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 1:53 am

A Fateful Meeting Tumblr_inline_mowads6wpv1qz4rgp

Gaius' mind was a blur. She was touching him. Anabelle was so close to him yet so far away, and he could almost smell her hair as she held the piece of cloth up against his face for a probably unnecessary amount of time. She blushed as she pulled away from him and apologized for just staying there with her hand pressed up against him and he wished for her to just stay close to him. Though, he would never admit that out in the open but instead just quietly longed for the time when she brought her face close to his again and the proximity between them lessened. If he had no inhibitions he would grab her and sweep her off her feet and plant a kiss right on her rosy red lips, but no...he had his boundaries. He couldn't just do things without thinking, that was what got him into a lot of the trouble he was in most of the time anyways.

Instead Gai was content with just silently being near her, still afraid to speak much to save himself from looking like a complete idiot in front of this beautiful girl who right now lit up the entire world around him. Mentally his brain screamed as she continued to clean and tend to his wounds and he knew he probably had a dopey smiled placed on his face right now but he didn't care. He was too mesmerized and distracted to notice anything that was going on around him. Even her talking seemed to be drowned out as he was watching her intently and nodding aimlessly to the things she said. She walked away for a moment and that knocked him back into reality and it was then that he realized he hadn't been paying attention to anything she had been saying. Was it something important? It was probably more on healing or something which he wasn't particularly interested in at all anyways.

She returned not more then a few seconds later with what looked to be ice or something and she instructed him to hold it against his eye and now that he was paying attention to everything he said instead of staring at her he did exactly that and followed along with what he was told to do. As he held the cold ice up to his face he could feel his eyes start to wander and find her face. He looked away quickly as he hoped she wouldn't notice that he was staring at her and had been for the last few minutes. He couldn't let his feelings get to far out of hand even though he knew what he felt and didn't want to deny it. But he couldn't get hurt again, it was too soon after the last time and he didn't think he could handle another betrayal and another heartbreak. Instead he again tried to cover up his feelings with simple talking points, this time taking a chance to thank her for her kindness and helping to clean him up. "Thank you...Anabelle." It was all he could get out in between the stammering and the butterflies that occupied his stomach that meant he was nervous. He wanted to vomit a little because of the nerves but he did his best to keep it all down, the last thing you needed when you were around a girl you like was a bunch of vomit on the floor.

Back to top Go down

A Fateful Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting   A Fateful Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 2:14 am

A Fateful Meeting Untitl10
A Fateful Meeting Tumblr_m7ubo1ftHg1rnjqpi

"...got all that? You really don't want the wounds to get infected," she finished, looking up. He thanked her and she smiled, feeling her nervousness increase. "No problem." She curled her toes inside her shoes to try and release excess energy- it was that or flail about screaming, which she didn't think was the right way to go. Anabelle took a breath and cleared her thoughts again. She looked down, not wanting to meet his eyes. "It was really my fault anyway..." She sighed, and got up again, gripping the railing of the stairs and keeping her muscles tense so she wouldn't explode of anxiety. "Um... want some water? I could go get... water..." Anabelle blurted out, frantically killing the awkward silence, but cursing herself for it a moment later. Why are you such an idiot?! she scolded herself. Chill! Anabelle frowned, not liking the sound of the word in her brain. Never say that again. You're weird enough without slang like that, and you don't want him to think you're weird. Oooohhh gawd, he probably thinks I'm weird.

Anabelle forced a pleasant expression back onto her face. "I'll be right back," she said smoothly, and darted off to the kitchen. She closed her eyes, shook herself a little, and prepared to be a semi-normal human being again. She filled two glasses with water from a pitcher on the table and brought them over. "Here," she said softly. "Probably won't hurt with the healing process, to say the least." Anabelle handed him the glass, catching a glimpse of his face, which, although a bit battered, was still gorgeous enough to make her very socially awkward. She took a sip of the water and relaxed. Calm down, he probably doesn't even care, and you shouldn't either. It's not like anything's going to happen regardless of your weirdness, so stop freaking out. She wasn't sure if that should make her feel better or worse, but it was a preferable option to panicking.

Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

A Fateful Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting   A Fateful Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 4:18 pm

A Fateful Meeting Tumblr_inline_mowafvJr2v1qz4rgp

Gaius had just cleared all the images of her that filled his head and clouded them just as she finished lecturing him on the importance of keeping away infection and how he would do that. He hadn't heard a single word, but he didn't care. His newest wound getting infected was the last thing on his mind, but instead the curve and fullness of her lips and the arch of her perfect eyebrows were all that seemed to preoccupy it. She apologized to him, but he couldn't accept that she was putting that blame on herself, he was the one who hit the guy first and initiated the fight. "No, you did nothing wrong. I just couldn't stand by as a girl as beau..." He quickly stopped what he was saying as he shut his mouth tightly behind the syllable that had managed to leave his mouth. He knew he shouldn't be thinking this, not because of something stupid like the games threatening to pull them away from each other but because he knew that he loved too much, trusted too wholeheartedly in those he shared his heart with.

Anabelle walked off to get him water as he nodded in assent to her question. She scooted off and Gai caught himself staring intently at her as she did, thankful that she hadn't looked back before he awkwardly averted his gaze. In an attempt to hide that he had been indeed looking at her rear end, he frantically looked around at her house which was much nicer and larger then anything he had ever lived in. His jaw seemed to drop as he noticed the furnishings and the clean and homey feeling from his surroundings. Gai wanted to explore more and know this place, but alas that is not something you do when you are merely a stranger with a beat up face.

Instead Gai just waited for Anabelle to return with the water and as he waited his hands subconsciously found the coin hanging loosely from his neck and turned it between his fingertips. Dropping it only as a glass was placed in his hands. Anabelle's thin fingertips brushed up against his and in only a second the warmth shot up through his own, calloused hands and caused them to relax. But they relaxed too much as the glass fell from his now almost limp hand where she had left it. The shattering glass broke his gaze from her eyes and down to the floor where he realized what a mess he had made now. After the initial ahock he immediately went from dazed to frantic as he swooped down to try and pick up shards of glass that now made the floor their home. "I am so sorry...please let me clean this up." His words came out rushed and now he was expecting the harsh words he always heard from both his mother and father whenever he did anything wrong to come from the lips of this girl. He even braced himself for the slap that he would probably feel against the back of his head.
Back to top Go down

A Fateful Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting   A Fateful Meeting Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:12 pm

A Fateful Meeting Tumblr_mo1mngsIL01r6845ho10_250

Anabelle felt her whole body tense up as their fingers brushed together and quickly pulled her hand away. No sooner had she done so, though, when Gaius's glass of water dropped to the floor and shattered into probably hundreds of piece. The thought that maybe they should get stronger cups briefly flitted through her mind, but it was soon replaced with panic. She stood there, frozen for a minute, as the shock of the broken glass had momentarily stopped her racing thoughts, which she was thankful for. As time restarted, Anabelle tried her best to keep her mind at bay. "Don't worry about it..." she murmured, kneeling down to start picking up the bigger piece. "I just hope the noise didn't wake anyone. Let me get a broom or something."  Anabelle smiled at Gaius, actually grateful for the distraction, and quickly fetched a broom. She swept the pieces into a pile, being carefully not to cut herself, but not managing to avoid every sharp edge. She acquired a little scratch on her hand, but that was all. Once the pile of glass was together, she swept it into a trash can and put the broom away. "There, see? Problem solved. No harm done," she said brightly, turning around to look at Gaius again and trying not to get lost in the deep oceans of his eyes.

(( OOC: Oh my gawd, I can't even write this without cringing. xD ))

Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

A Fateful Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting   A Fateful Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:47 pm

Gai was surprised when only warm and caring words came from Anabelle's mouth and not those that his father so crudely would throw towards him. Black's words were sharp like daggers most times and so this tenderness he heard from her was both welcome and unexpected. She quickly swept up his mess with a little help from him, thoufh it was hard for him to get anything done as he kept getting distracted by her, getting lost in her eyes and carefully observing the curls of her hair and noticing how each strand seemed to fall perfectly at her shoulders. He just shook his head though, determined to not let his emotions and desires get out of hand right now. Anabelle returned her broom to its place and he looked down to see the floor was just as clean now again just like it was when he first entered her humblr abode. Gai was pleased that everything seemed to be going fine, that was until he saw her hand and the blood that started coming from her palm where a shard of glass must have sliced her skin. "Oh no..this is all my fault." He grabbed her hand to see the scratch that he had caused. If only he hadn't been so clumsy and dropped the glass this scratch would not be there on Anabelle's skin. "How could you...?" He got up and bowed a little, not wanting to show his face much. "I'm so sorry, that was my fault. I will get out of your hair now as I have caused you enough trouble already." He turned and began to leave, though his legs screamed at him begging him to stay, and knowing his heart wanted that as well.
Back to top Go down

A Fateful Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting   A Fateful Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:17 pm

Anabelle gave Gaius a soft smile, but it vanished when he said he was leaving, especially because, once again, it was because of her. "It's okay," she said quickly, before she realized that his hand was on hers and her brain zapped out. "Umm..." Anabelle bit her lip and tried her best to quell her nervous thoughts for the millionth time that evening. "It doesn't hurt, or anything. Really. I'm fine. You don't have to go." More than anything, Anabelle wanted him to stay- for the night, for a few days, maybe forever. A small part of her wondered what her dad and stepmom would say, but the rest of her pushed it to the side. She scrambled for an excuse for him to stay, but nothing came up. "Or we could just... meet somewhere... later... you know, so I can check to make sure that your wounds are healing properly and don't get infected... reapply the bandages if I have to." Anabelle felt her face heat up and assumed she was probably blushing. She ducked her head, embarrassed, and hoped to whoever was out there that he didn't notice.

(Sorry if this is terrible and sounds like the complete BS it is more than usual xD, I'm not in a very overly-dramatic-romantic-soap-opera-ish mood right now but I wanted to get this done because doing something productive makes me feel better, I've been putting it off for a while, and I won't have as much time for this and other THG stuff when school starts in a week. Sad)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Fateful Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fateful Meeting   A Fateful Meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Fateful Meeting
Page 1 of 1