The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fleming Sewing Factory

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Fleming Sewing Factory Empty
PostSubject: The Fleming Sewing Factory   The Fleming Sewing Factory Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:09 am

The Fleming Sewing Factory Tumblr_m2ificPsqy1ql6owv

The Fleming Sewing Factory 2tOeD
The Fleming Sewing Factory Tumblr_lqz7y867WD1qinu3g

Every day, after school, like clockwork, Sep would visit his mom's nearest factory, and today was no exception. He was expecting his brother to be there, too, and maybe a sister or three as well. It was a nice place. There was a little office in the back with a stairway that led to a nice open floor above that was completely empty. It was just wood floors a big windows. Sep called it 'the loft', because it just seemed to fit, often planned to bring some pillows or something up here, but he never got around to it. There was also a clothing store next to the factory, on the other side of the office, that was visible from the loft. Septimus climbed up the stairs, watching his younger sister Gretel try to round up his even younger sisters, Lyra and Jasmine, who were running around the factory like crazy, playing tag. When he reached the top, he sat down on the floor and looked out the window that overlooked the little shop. Suddenly, someone caught his eye. He stood up to try and get a better look at who it was as they ducked behind a rack of clothes, when he heard someone else coming up the stairs. Sep spun around, trying to look as innocent and non-peeping as possible. "Um, hi," he said quietly, looking down at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Fleming Sewing Factory Left_bar_bleue150/150The Fleming Sewing Factory Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: The Fleming Sewing Factory   The Fleming Sewing Factory Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:15 am

The Fleming Sewing Factory Tumblr_m39pbphgoI1ru449fo1_500
The Fleming Sewing Factory Medeanamebanner
---District 8---Female---16---

Medea walked along the streets of district 8. It was quite boring today, she was getting antsy and she needed something to do. She had now reached the areas by the factories and some of the clothing shops, when something caught her eye. She looked over to see a whole rack full of clothes, but the thing that stuck out to her the most was a bright purple skirt that hung delicately next to a few drab colored garments. It stuck out, was vibrant compared to the other things around it. It spoke to Medea in a way, she felt the material against her fingertips and smiled. Medea took the skirt and held it against her hips as she twirled around, admiring the way it fluttered as she moved. Unfortunately she would never be able to afford such a beautiful garment and her clothes told the world that, and in turn caught the attention of the woman running the shop. Medea could see her occasionally peering over at her, making sure to keep on eye and make sure she wasn't trying to steal it. Medea would have tried if it wasn't so vibrant. The bright color stood out and it would be hard to try and hide something like that from even a passerby.

The shopkeeper now fed up with either Medea's appearance or the fact that she obviously wasn't going to buy something and started to come her way. She looked around quickly and hung the skirt back on the rack. She needed a place to hide, but where. Everything was open on the street, making it hard to hide for the time being. That's when she noticed that the clothing rack she was just standing near was jammed full of clothes. Perfect. She jumped inside, moving the various shirts and pants to cover her at least enough to dodge the attention of the shop attendant. Plus it was almost like playing hide and seek, even if she was found it was almost like a game.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Fleming Sewing Factory Left_bar_bleue150/150The Fleming Sewing Factory Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: The Fleming Sewing Factory   The Fleming Sewing Factory Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:20 am

The Fleming Sewing Factory Create.php?text=Nova%20Fleming&name=ajihand

The Fleming Sewing Factory Tumblr_m8roxrXi5K1rd1ug8o1_500

Nova had been doing what he had pleased that day. He had previously been playing with his cat, Cookie, she was the cutest thing that he had in his life besides his little sisters. Nova and Cookie would run around district 8 a lot and they knew how to play hide and seek with each other which was rather fun. Once in awhile though Nova would go visit his other and at her job and just hang out a bit and flirt with the girls who were working there and it was a lot of fun to say the least. He started heading towards the building with Cookie. He then walked around to the back door and entered. He came in the factory and then eventually he started to climb the stairs. When he finally got to the top of them at the "loft" he saw Sep there and grinned.

Nova was rather tall for his age and tall period, he towered over his little brother and Nova placed his arms on top of Sep's head and grinned at him, "Seppy, Seppy, Seppy, are you prying into other people's businesses?" He asked with that strict look on his face and then it became rather goofy and he patted Sep's shoulder, "Good job, bud." He said with a chuckle and then took his hands off Sep's head and his hand ran through his hair and just messy his hair up a bit to the way he liked it. Cookie then jumped up and Nova caught her with one hand and put her on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fleming Sewing Factory   The Fleming Sewing Factory Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:33 am

The Fleming Sewing Factory Tumblr_m4hhuaFbQx1qdxxyt

Septimus sighed when he saw that it was his brother, who was going on about how he was proud of Sep for prying. Ducking his head to avoid Nova's grasp and failing, Sep shrugged uncomfortably. "Aren't you supposed to be a role model or something? A good example, at least?" he grumbled quietly, mostly to himself. He was still keeping an eye out for the girl in the shop though. He watched as the store manager went looking for her, and noticed the shopkeeper look at the vibrant skirt she had been playing with in confusion. Forgetting Nova was there, Septimus smiled a little. After a moment, though, he remembered, and turned to face him with a calculating gaze. "Hey Nova... how much do you think mom charges for the stuff in this store?" he asked, looking sideways at the store every few seconds.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Fleming Sewing Factory   The Fleming Sewing Factory Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:02 am

The Fleming Sewing Factory Tumblr_m8f2ha0nB71qeiocm

Nova sighed as his little brother was being a prick, he had so much angst and all Nova wanted to do was smack his own brother half the time but he refrained himself from doing it, damn teenage hormones acting up in this boy again, one day he'd pass it though and Nova knew it, one day. Nova grinned as he said he should be a good role model. "Seppy, let your big brother tell you a story here, a very short one." He said holding up a finger and then cleared his throat, "I am the perfect example, I have a cat, I treat ladies with utter most respect and compliment them, perhaps my compliments are over the top but they liked to be flattered, now, I may have a few tendencies but your angst is pushing it, you're a bad example to your sisters." He said and stopped talking for that moment on and grinned. He then watched his little brother eye the shop and he chuckled.

He came over and wrapped his arm around his shoulders, "Thinking of buying some clothes for the lady?" He asked raising his eyebrows and shook his head, "Mom's stuff is top quality, which goes for more money than most, if you want a girl to like you.. You compliment her and be nice to her, not hiding all this angst, ew gross!" He said making a motion with his hand and wrinkled his face. "Now dear, Seppy-kins, which girl is it you have placed your eyes on?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Fleming Sewing Factory   The Fleming Sewing Factory Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:30 am

The Fleming Sewing Factory Tumblr_m2g7vbU1bF1rnd6h8

The attendant looked around for a bit but soon gave up. Really it wasn't worth it to try and chase off some girl and she had more important things to do anyways. She walked back into the building leaving the overflowing clothing rack abandoned. Medea could hear the foot steps moving away from her. She let out a little sigh, she had won this round. she parted the sea of clothes that surrounded her and stuck her head out from the waves of fabrics. She looked around a couple times and then when she was fully satisfied that she would not be seen she rolled out of her hiding spot. Medea took one last look at the vibrant purple skirt before forgetting about it altogether.

She walked a few paces and looked at her surroundings. She didn't want to go home, there was nothing to do there. Instead she decided she would continue exploring some. That was always a source of entertainment for her. That was when she noticed a few girls playing tag in front and around the factory. She made her way over and smiled at them. "Mind if I join?" She asked with a smile, and soon found herself running with the girls trying her best not to get caught in their game of tag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fleming Sewing Factory   The Fleming Sewing Factory Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:04 am

The Fleming Sewing Factory Tumblr_m4hhvcX1G01qdxxyt

Sep closed his eyes. He blocked out the sound of his brother's voice and concentrating on his own thoughts. It was something that he spent a lot of time doing when he was around Nova. Why does Nova think he's so great, anyway? Sep wondered bitterly. He's no different than anyone else, other than maybe being more of a cocky jerk than the rest of us. Septimus knew he was being a little jealous, but he felt that Nova deserved it, so he didn't stop. I don't understand why people like him. Girls like him. Boys like him. Hell, pets like him. More than they like me, at least. Not that I'm the most lovable person around... his mind grumbled, but as he opened his eyes once more, his dreary thoughts were interrupted by movement downstairs. The red-headed girl was playing tag outside. How is she so happy? he thought. How can two people be so different? He was, of course, referring to himself and his angsty ways as the other person. Sep sighed and turned his attention back to his brother. "You know what? Forget I asked," he said darkly, and blinked, still for a moment, then facing the other direction and walking away. He headed down the stairs and leaned against the wall of the office, thinking about what was going on outside the shop just a wall away.

Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Fleming Sewing Factory   The Fleming Sewing Factory Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:27 am

The Fleming Sewing Factory Tumblr_m0om4oHh0t1qfvzyf

Medea ran around in circles a few times, enjoying the game of tag she was playing with the young girls. After a few minutes she stopped and looked over to them. "Ok, how about we play hide and go seek. Nose goes on who is it." She quickly put her finger to her nose, flattening it and looked around. One girl had been to slow, and Medea pointed towards her. "You are it. Now everyone go hide! Count to 20 and remember no peeking!" Medea turned as the girl started counting. She looked around a few times and wondered where she could hide. That was when she got the idea, in the factory.

Medea ran into the building and tried to make sure there was no one around who would try and yell at her for being in there. She moved further into the building but felt her body hit against another person. Luckily she hadn't been running or else she might have fallen over. Medea looked to see a boy standing in front of her, obviously just as surprised as she was that someone was there. "Oops. Sorry, I didn't see you there." She moved over to a box that was nearby and hid behind it, but not before popping up one more time to address the boy. "Oh and if anyone asks, I am not here..." Medea fell again, hiding her body behind the wooden crate.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Fleming Sewing Factory   The Fleming Sewing Factory Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:59 am

The Fleming Sewing Factory Tumblr_m874xqbMHa1qbam3to1_500

Nova sighed, he was just a boy learning things and trying to figure them out. Nova could take a guess which girls that his brother would like and he looked over at the many girls in there looking at clothing. Nova made his way downstairs and saw Sep as he did. "Sep, I'm your bro, I can help you and be a wingman." He said rolling his eyes and then he walked a bit further and that was when a girl bumped into him, a pretty girl and that and he smirked, "Well hello there, I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention, it's totally my fault." He said innocently. When she said she was never here he nodded, "I can always hide you somewhere else, somewhere better." He offered to the girl and he only hoped Seppy was watching to learn from him how to be nice to girls.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Fleming Sewing Factory   The Fleming Sewing Factory Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:20 am

The Fleming Sewing Factory Tumblr_m0q597aM6z1qfvzyf

Medea popped her head out from behind the box one more time and faced the boy in front of her. She looked around for a little bit before nodding to him. "Ok...I really don't know where else I could hide. But it would be fantastic if I could find a better place." She smiled at him as she motioned for him to show her the way. "Oh, how rude of me. I'm Medea...or Med, or Dea or sometimes my dad calls me Madd, since my last name is Maddox." Medea paused for a moment, feeling that she was beginning to ramble on to this boy she just met. "Now that you know my name it is only fair that you tell me yours." Medea said as she bit her lower lip and even raised her eyebrows a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fleming Sewing Factory   The Fleming Sewing Factory Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:58 am

The Fleming Sewing Factory Tumblr_m4hiq6G1eN1qdxxyt

Septimus scoffed. Yeah, some wingman you are, he thought to himself, but didn't dare say the words out loud. He bored holes in the floor with his awkward stare and made sure not to look Medea in the eye until Nova brought up hiding places. A danger sensor went off in his head. Sep took a step towards the pair to intervene, but before he could say anything, he chickened out. It's not a good idea to go with him, Medea... he warned in his head. You'll end up another one of his daily flirtations. Don't get trapped. Once you go in, it's nearly impossible to get out. You'll be just involved enough that cheating on him seems wrong but not involved enough for him to not cheat. It happens to all of them. Every one. They know it will happen, too. They just keep coming back. He rolled his eyes at Nova. "Whatever. Don't forget about the other million girls who are still waiting for you to get back to them about another date..." he huffed, fine with being rude. He turned to Medea and built up the courage to speak to her before making a sound. "This is Nova. I'm Septimus, or Sep. More importantly, though, be careful." He spun around again on his heel and went to sit over by a wall, sliding to the ground and dragging his knees up.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Fleming Sewing Factory   The Fleming Sewing Factory Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:03 pm

The Fleming Sewing Factory Tumblr_m821uiRsJZ1rbkde7o1_500

Nova smiled at the girl who had rambled on but Nova found it cute when she'd ramble a bit and he chuckled. "It's fine, Med. You're rather cute when you ramble anyway." He said giving her a compliment, it usually wasn't hard to get from Nova if you were the opposite sex of course. Also he'd compliment his sister's as well because over all he was a nice guy, his brother just didn't seem to think so. Soon enough Sep had introduced him for him, "Yes my name would be Nova, perhaps I could be a super Nova one day, who knows." He joked and then looked over at Seppy. "Come on Seppy, you need to lighten up, I'm only helping the girl hide, I don't know what kind of man you think I am." He said shaking his head and ran some fingers through his hair. "Sep, all those girls got my undivided attention, I like to make them all feel special because all girls need to be told so." Nova said and then walked up the stairs, "Come on Med, there's some places to hide up in the loft. We have a wardrobe up here I think you could fit in." He mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Fleming Sewing Factory   The Fleming Sewing Factory Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:32 pm

The Fleming Sewing Factory Tumblr_m59yuagNGF1rq82fy

Medea jumped almost a little bit when Septimus spoke up. He didn't particularly scare her, but he had been quiet. She smiled at him. "Hi Septimus, I'm going to call you Seppy. Septimus is really hard to say and Sep is just....boring." She bit her bottom lip a bit as she continued to smile at him. Then she turned back to Nova, who had been responding to what Sep had said to him and then raised her eyebrows towards him. "So....are you gonna show me that wardrobe? You can even just point me in the direction that it is, that way you don't even have to stop your conversation." She shrugged a little bit and then looked back to Sep. "I guess I will see you around Seppy, right?" She flashed a smile to him before turning around and ready to be lead up to the loft.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fleming Sewing Factory   The Fleming Sewing Factory Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:55 pm

The Fleming Sewing Factory Tumblr_m4hje2YPCh1qdxxyt

'Seppy' sighed. He hated being called Seppy, mostly because that was what Nova called him, but he liked Medea and didn't want to disagree with her. So, Septimus followed his default response to anything he didn't want to deal with or didn't have a proper reaction to. "Whatever," he grumbled. "I'm sure you'll be perfectly happy in the wardrobe. No need to converse any further, okay?" Sep turned around, stomped out of the office, and slammed the door behind him. He didn't know why he was angry, he just was. He made sure to get away from the factory, not wanting it to be possible to find him. Not that it even matters... he thought to himself. Nova won't care, and Medea's probably far more interested in him anyway. Sep looked around. He was still in the part of the district that had factories, but his mother's shop was out of site. Septimus smiled. He was alone. He crawled up some stairs attached to a building and sat with his head resting sideways on his knees, enjoying the silence.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: The Fleming Sewing Factory   The Fleming Sewing Factory Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:02 pm

]Dove Velvet

The Fleming Sewing Factory 2587

dove was roaming through the streets of her district, she had just made a dress and was in a great mood, like usual. she was walking down doing bird calls and hearing the animals beatiful song. she had done a cartwheel or two as well. when she noticed a group of people talking, social interaction was another thing that would make her day even better. she walked up to the person closest to her. which happened to be the girl medea. "hi there, friend! im Dove."
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Fleming Sewing Factory   The Fleming Sewing Factory Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:48 pm

The Fleming Sewing Factory Tumblr_lz6ace5xR71r7ontd

Medea watched as 'Seppy' stormed out of the factory where they were talking. She didn't know if it was something she said or if it was the other boy Nova who had upset him. Either way she didn't like it one bit. She blew the bangs that had started to fall in front of her face, the same way that she always did when she got frustrated. She looked to Nova, raised her eyebrows a bit and motioned towards the door that Sep just walked out of. She was trying to silently say that he should go after him, but it seemed like he wasn't getting the hint. It was either that or he just didn't want to. She sighed a bit and followed after Sep. Medea didn't like when people were upset, she was the kind of person who wanted people to be happy, not sad. And it was obvious Septimus was upset, so what harm would having a friend around do?

Medea walked out after him, and that was when she saw the girl approach her. "Hi." She said smiling, "Look, I don't want to seem mean, but I really need to go find someone. And well maybe you saw him. He stands this tall and has brown hair and his face looks like this." Medea held her hand out to signify his height and then put on her best upset looking face trying her best to mime Septimus. That was when she saw him, he hadn't gotten too far from the factory. "Sorry, I have to take care of something." Medea wandered over to the boy. "Mind if I sit?" She didn't even wait for him to answer before she plopped herself down next to him. She gave him a little smile. "Sorry if you don't like me calling you Seppy or if I offended you back there somehow. I didn't mean to upset you or anything, really. Septimus is just a really weird and hard name to say. And I know my name is really weird, actually out of all of my siblings I have the weirdest name. Like my siblings names are Jason, June, Diana and Edward. But my name is Medea...which is very uncommon compared to my brothers' and sisters' names." Medea stopped herself, obviously able to tell she was rambling on again. She had a bad habit of doing that. "Sorry...I was rambling again.....anyways, did you want to talk about what is bugging you?" She tried to give her best, most convincing encouragement smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fleming Sewing Factory   The Fleming Sewing Factory Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:08 am

The Fleming Sewing Factory Tumblr_m2ifeaVdIS1ql6owv

The Fleming Sewing Factory UOScL
Septimus was silent. For a while, he just sat there, not even glancing at Medea. Eventually, he sighed, and spoke up, although his expression was guarded. "It's not you. It's Nova. He always knows exactly what perfectly civil thing to do or say that will piss me off for no reason," he offered, not one to talk about his feelings. "You didn't have to come out here and apologize. You can call me whatever you want. Nova just says 'Seppy' to annoy me." He brushed a hand through his hair awkwardly and sat up straight. Why is she talking to me? Sep wondered, his minding racing under his icy exterior. He clasped his hands together, unclasped them, and adjusted to edge of his jeans, twitching a bit. After a few moments of this, he forced himself the lock his hands under his knees and rested his head on top. Why am I so nervous? he thought. I can't stop... I dunno, twitching, I guess. This doesn't usually happen! Usually, I just walk away when anyone does so much as face towards me. Is this normal? Sep flashed a quick, nervous smile before brooding again.

Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Fleming Sewing Factory   The Fleming Sewing Factory Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:28 am

The Fleming Sewing Factory Tumblr_m3q2xtJtyU1rp5k5i

Medea sat in silence a few moments after he said his piece and as Sep fiddled with his hands and sat silently and awkwardly around. She rocked back and forth a bit before speaking again, sick of the silence. "Well...if you are annoyed with being called Seppy I won't call you that anymore. But Seppy is cute, just so you know." Medea smiled playfully at him. She looked around a little bit before speaking up again. "So...Nova, huh? He is your brother?" Med raised her eyebrow as she asked the question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fleming Sewing Factory   The Fleming Sewing Factory Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:25 pm

The Fleming Sewing Factory Tumblr_m2ifhoMk9n1ql6owv

Septimus smiled. His brain did a little dance in his head. When Medea asked about Nova, Sep shrugged. "Yeah... he's my only brother. We have a lot of sisters, though. Some of them are like 20 or 8, but a few of them are reaping age, which makes us pretty nervous during the Games. One of them's super quiet, and the other one's a goody-two-shoes, so if they were in the Games they'd die instantly. Nova sometimes acts like he doesn't care, but he does. He's just really good at getting under peoples' skin, you know?" he explained, talking a lot compared to what he usually said. He didn't know what to say or ask, but was whole-heartedly enjoying the conversation. He didn't socialize much.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Fleming Sewing Factory   The Fleming Sewing Factory Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:03 am

The Fleming Sewing Factory Tumblr_m4l8d1Pexl1rwne40o1_500

Medea smiled at Sep as a smile finally formed on his face. He had looked so grumpy the entire time she had talked to him so it was good to see him finally show a little happiness. She spoke some more in response to what he said, "It must be nice to have an older brother. I am the oldest sibling, and me and my 2 younger siblings are reaping age. But the other 2 will be there soon enough. I try not to think about the Hunger Games though, I don't like being sad ya know?" Medea shifted herself a bit and continued. "Well, sometimes siblings are just like that ya know? Like Jason can be really obnoxious and mess with Echo all the time. I think its a brother thing to be honest." Medea giggled a little bit at her comment. She sat there is silence with Sep and after a few moments she stood up and dusted her off. "Come on, you look like you could use some fun." Medea stood there with her hand out, waiting for him to grab it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fleming Sewing Factory   The Fleming Sewing Factory Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:42 pm

Sep smiled, taking her hand. "Okay. I warn you, though, I'm not a fun person. Not at all," he said dryly, following Medea. "Yeah, brothers are like that..." he added, enjoying their conversation. Someone I actually like talking to? Septimus thought to himself. What planet is this? He tucked his other hand in his pocket and wondered what Nova was doing. Should I let go of her hand? his brain wanted to know. Is this weird? How old is she, anyway? I hope she's my age... Sep stuffed his thoughts with an imaginary sock to get them to shut up and glanced at Medea. She was quite pretty, and the older part of Seppy's brain realized it, making him all the more nervous.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Fleming Sewing Factory   The Fleming Sewing Factory Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:47 pm

The Fleming Sewing Factory Tumblr_m0q6iipNGY1qfvzyf

Medea continued walking forward, still holding Sep's hand. "Well, I will get you to have some fun then Seppy. You can't be a grump all the time, that's just not healthy." She marched forward until they reached a big tree with a few strong looking branches. She jumped up and grabbed one and hung from it for a second, testing if it would hold her weight. Satisfied that it would do just that she reached her hand into a groove on the trunk and started climbing until she reached the sturdy branch that she was just hanging on. She sat down on it and looked below her. "Come on Seppy, climb up here. The branches should be fine." She flashed him a warm smile and motioning her hand as if to say come up here, trying to get him to join her in the tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fleming Sewing Factory   The Fleming Sewing Factory Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:34 am

The Fleming Sewing Factory Tumblr_m79wxw3maL1r6biaro1_500

Septimus chuckled. His heart was dancing a bit. She didn't let go of my haaaa-aand... his mind sang happily. When she climbed up the tree, Sep grinned. "Okay. Trees are cool," he agreed, putting a leg up on the tree, grabbing Medea's hand, and pulling himself up. He settled on the branch next to her and rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, that was fun, I have to admit," he said brightly, putting up his hand in a surrendering gesture. He made sure not to move the hand she was holding in case she had simply forgotten abut it and didn't actually want to continue. "What else to normal people do for fun?"

Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Fleming Sewing Factory   The Fleming Sewing Factory Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 9:06 pm

The Fleming Sewing Factory Tumblr_lzpmgzhW621r7i94k

"Well...I'm not really sure what normal people do. This is what I like to do, and I wouldn't exactly call myself normal." Medea giggled a bit. She looked up at the leaves above her and around her, they were different shades of green and yellow. The beautiful colors that meant it was summertime, and summertime was always Medea's favorite time of year. She went to brush the hair out of her face when she noticed she was still holding Sep's hand. She pulled it away quickly and blushed. "Sorry, I'm sure that made you uncomfortable." She turned away from him but couldn't stop the redness that grew on her face. Even though he could be a grump, he was a cute grump.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fleming Sewing Factory   The Fleming Sewing Factory Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:28 pm

The Fleming Sewing Factory Tumblr_m7dfalJIXD1r6biaro2_250

Septimus couldn't help but feel a bit down when she let go of his hand. "You're not making me uncomfortable..." he promised, blue eyes wide with honesty. "It's fine. Being in a tree is very relaxing. It doesn't matter what's going on, everything's just... calmer. Safer. Easier to deal with." He sat there for a moment in silence, staring at the roots of the tree, and wondering how long it to to grow all the way up here, and why that was the purpose of its existence. What's the point? he thought. Why do trees spend so much energy growing up when all they do is sit here? Sep shook the thought from his head and reverted the subject back to Medea's previous statement. "Well, you seem perfectly normal to me, but, if you insist, abnormal people who are actually happy." He laughed. "So, what do you do up here, anyway? Just sit and think?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fleming Sewing Factory   The Fleming Sewing Factory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fleming Sewing Factory
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next