The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mountain Exploring

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Mountain Exploring Left_bar_bleue150/150Mountain Exploring Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Mountain Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Mountain Exploring   Mountain Exploring Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:37 pm

Mountain Exploring Create.php?text=Astrid%20Splints&name=Achafexp

Mountain Exploring Pic_1193419620_1

Astrid and Rafe and walked through the district and they didn't seem to run into anyone, they were wither busy watching the games, getting mad because of them, or they were off doing their own thing, Astrid didn't care though. Peacekeepers were walking around but they had to deal with some out bursts of the district and those who lost their kids in the games, Astrid and Rafe made it without being seen and they came into mountain area outside of the district. "So, where do you wanna go?" She asked looking over at him.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Mountain Exploring Left_bar_bleue150/150Mountain Exploring Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Mountain Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Exploring   Mountain Exploring Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:51 pm

Rafe Terrn
Mountain Exploring Rafeterrn

Rafe pointed at the forest, "Good place to start" he said, grinning. Away from the district, away from the Games, away from the Peace Keepers. Just him, and Astrid, exploring the mountains.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Mountain Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Exploring   Mountain Exploring Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:03 pm

Astrid smiled and then she headed for the forest. She went in and she looked around and looked up at the trees. "I wonder why they keep us from here." She stated simply and continued to walk in further looking at the ground, that farther away from district two the farther away from most people they could be. "I wonder if anyone else has tried coming out here." She said looking back at Rafe.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Mountain Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Exploring   Mountain Exploring Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:23 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smirked, "Maybe a lot of people have tried" he said, walking up beside Astrid, "But none have come back" he whispers. Chuckling, Rafe walks on into the woods and takes out one of his knives. "So what, hunt? Find a place to relax? Walk around until we're bored?" he asks, looking back at Astrid.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Mountain Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Exploring   Mountain Exploring Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:28 pm

Astrid laughed as he said his little "ghost" story of sorts, "What if we found an old man out here? What if he's gone crazy or something." She said chuckling a bit and then she went and walked up beside him, "Well, I don't need food so I wont really be hunting but I do have a small idea." She said grinning and then she went and jumped up grabbing a tree branch, she managed to pull her self up, "We can see what the district looks like from a view." She suggested and climbed up another branch.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Mountain Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Exploring   Mountain Exploring Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:36 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe sighed and jumped up behind her. "If a branch breaks and I fall to my death, you have to drag my body back to the district!" he shouts up at her jokingly. He got as high as he could go and sat on one of the bigger branches, looking back at the district, "Its certainly spread out" he says, thinking of all the small villages in the mountains.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Mountain Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Exploring   Mountain Exploring Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:44 pm

Astrid laughed and shook her head, "I call you Bricks for a reason, remember?" She teased and then when he finally stopped and go as high as he could she laid on her stomach on a branch above him, "Poor Rafe, can't even go up any higher." She said looking down at him and laughed. She turned her face for a moment looking at it, "It really spread out, do you there there's a possibility we can see any of the other districts?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Mountain Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Exploring   Mountain Exploring Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:55 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe laughed, "I doubt it, they're probably far away from here" he says. Rafe pokes Astrid in the stomach, "Don't forget I can push you off of that branch" he says, looking up at her and grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Mountain Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Exploring   Mountain Exploring Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:01 pm

Astrid thought about it for a moment, "Do you think we might be able to see some districts if we climbed the mountain?" She asked and then when he poked her stomach she gave him a pretend glare and then smiled, "You wouldn't push me off and have me fall to my death, unless this has been your plan all along, get close to me and sometime take me out to the mountains to kill me." She said and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Mountain Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Exploring   Mountain Exploring Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:23 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe grinned, grabbing her branch and shaking it slightly, "Or maybe this is just so if you anger me you can become 'lost' in the forest, never to return" he says, putting air quotes up as he said lost. "Anyways, I doubt any districts are close enough to see, the Capitol would surely spread us out a far bit." he adds. "So, "he says, for once, not awkwardly, "Glad the games are almost done this year?" he asks, looking up at Astrid even though he could really only see her backside laying down on the above branch.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Mountain Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Exploring   Mountain Exploring Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:48 pm

Astrid just about fell out of the tree as he shook her branch. Carefully she shifted over onto her stomach so she could look down at him. "You're such a jerk, what would you do if I had fallen to my death just then." She said. "I suppose you're right though, I just thought that maybe being up high on a mountain may be able to get us to see other districts." She said and then she looked back over at district two. "Well what do you want to do? Go explore more until we get bored..Or what?" She asked looking down at him.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Mountain Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Exploring   Mountain Exploring Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:29 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe laughed, "I don't know, I'm already bored of this tree" he says, leaning up against the trunk. "Also, you wouldn't fall to your death because I'd catch you" he said, smiling. "Its like you don't know me at all Astrid" he says, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Mountain Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Exploring   Mountain Exploring Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:44 am

Astrid looked at him, "I meant what if you couldn't catch me? I'd fall to my death and then you'd be living with the guilt." She said looking at him and then she sighed. It was nice here and different but they weren't too sure on what to do, it was like being giving a free pass to something but you never knew how to use it. "We can do anything out here, no one to give weird looks or watch you, no one telling you to do this or that..It's nice." Astrid said and then she sat up and hung her legs on the branch as she hung upside down. "District two looks even better upside down." She said.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Mountain Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Exploring   Mountain Exploring Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:57 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe turned on his branch to sit facing Astrid's back... again. He smiled, "It does? I'd think it just looks like a bunch of grass and dirt sticking down from the room of a cave or something" he says, not really thinking about it. He poked her back at the spine. "What, come all the way to the woods to not look at me at all?" he asks, smirking at the back of her head, which is what he was level with.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Mountain Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Exploring   Mountain Exploring Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:12 am

Astrid laughed and as he poked the back of her head she frowned a bit but still laughed. "I've looked at you a bit today, maybe it hurts too much." She teased and then she slowly shifted her legs as she turned around and now she was looking at him upside down, "Happy now." She teased and laughed. This time she poked his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Mountain Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Exploring   Mountain Exploring Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:03 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe laughed, leaning back, "I dunno" he says, "Still sitting in a tree doing nothing, and I've got no ideas of what we could do, so its a pretty boring time, and who can be happy when they're bored?" he says, "At most I am alright" he says.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Mountain Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Exploring   Mountain Exploring Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:58 pm

Astrid sighed and looked around, what was there to do here? It was the mountains, there had to be something interesting. "Did we bring any rope?" She asked getting an idea in her head on something to do. "I think I may have an idea for something we could do. I hope you paid attention in rope tying in the training center before, because we'll need all the rope tying skills we can get." She said smirking. "Also.. This idea could be very dangerous but fun at the same time." She said and waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Mountain Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Exploring   Mountain Exploring Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:02 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe looked into the bag, pulling it from his back, "Yep, got one" he says, pulling out the line of rope and setting it on the branch next to him. "I'm sorry, you can't reach it?" he asks playfully, having set it just out of Astrid's reach. "I guess you'll just have to come and get it from me" he says, smirking. It wasn't like there was anything she could do to make him give it to her.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Mountain Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Exploring   Mountain Exploring Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:17 am

Astrid pulled herself up on the branch and shifted a few locks of hair out of her face. She watched him as he took the rope out and then he had set it out of her reach, just out of her reach teasing her. She looked at him, a smile placed on her face as she bit her lip. Astrid soon started to lower herself onto his branch. She came over and sat in his lap. Her face was slowly inching closer to his, right when her lips were right near his, "A strong handsome man like you should help a girl out, and give her that rope." She whispered quietly in a flirtatious tone. "Come on, Bricks, you know you want to." She teased softly as she bit her lower lip again.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Mountain Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Exploring   Mountain Exploring Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:33 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smiled, "I think you're the one who wants to this time" he says, touching his nose to hers. He took the rope and wrapped it around Astrid before tying it in a knot around her waist. "There" he says, holding the rest of the rope, "I gave you the rope" he informs her, tugging softly before kissing Astrid.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Mountain Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Exploring   Mountain Exploring Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:56 am

Astrid smirked as he commented on how it was her who wanted to this time, "Perhaps." She teased back and that's when he placed his nose on hers and while distracted and her heart beating slightly faster he had managed to tie the rope around her waist and held onto the other part. Tugging softly on the rope soon enough he had kissed her and she grinned and let the kiss run it's course before pulling back slightly and rested her nose on his again, "I think I forgot what I wanted the rope for originally." She said softly and grinned. "You know, it'd seem as I'm stuck." She implied, "But I don't think I mind." She said and kissed him this time.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Mountain Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Exploring   Mountain Exploring Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:07 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe was smiling the whole time she spoke. It was one of the few moments in his life he'd felt completely calm. He had no worries right now, and there was nothing that could ruin this day for him. When she kissed him again, he almost started laughing happily, but kept it inside. Rafe didn't want this moment to end, he just waited and waited, but finally pulled away. "I think I know what I want now" he said confidently, but still almost a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Mountain Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Exploring   Mountain Exploring Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:17 am

Astrid wasn't sure what was happening between them, it was a different feeling for her, different than her usual flirts but she couldn't quite place it, she just knew it was different, and a different feeling she had rather liked. When he pulled back and mentioned something she looked into his eyes, was this the first time she was ever serious? This was different to Astrid, this all was and she'd learn, hopefully. "And what would that be?" She asked quietly still looking at him and she didn't dare to move right now. Before she could think her minded acted for her "I think I know what I want too." She spoke softly and at that moment her heart rate began to pick up again.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Mountain Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Exploring   Mountain Exploring Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:30 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smiled, "Well, I want, to be with you, and be there to help you though anything, and..." he said, letting the rope slide a bit, easing Astrid backwards a bit, "I want to always be the one that catches you when you fall" he says, obviously using this for his confession because it was something he already did in a more simple way. He had one hand holding the rope and one holding Astrid now, keeping her from falling. He waited to hear what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Mountain Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Exploring   Mountain Exploring Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:52 am

When Rafe smiled she only knew it was going to be a good answer to what he had to say and she waited a ton of things raced through her mind but finally he replied. She waited for him to finish. She was completely shocked, not once in her life had she had a guy, any guy say anything this meaningful to her and it made her heart do this weird feeling she hadn't felt before, that's when he asked what she wanted, she didn't know if she could make it deep like his she just wasn't good at it or used to. She smiled nervously a bit, why? She didn't know, he obviously wanted her, she wanted him, so what made this so complicated? "Well, I don't know if my words can compare to that." She said giving a small chuckle and shook her head lightly before looking back at him. "But, I want to be, with you, too." She said "I honestly have never had any guy say that to me, nothing with that much meaning, and it really means a lot to me, Rafe. I wish i could say something that'd at least put up a match for that but I've never felt feelings like this before, to be able to describe them, they're new to me." She said softly and she looked at him and gave out a small laugh as she bit her lower lip and a bit of pink came onto her cheeks and she tried to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mountain Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Exploring   Mountain Exploring Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountain Exploring
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next