The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploring The Arena

Go down 
+3
Ariiyoko
Prince Hawk
Loki
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Exploring The Arena Left_bar_bleue150/150Exploring The Arena Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Exploring The Arena Empty
PostSubject: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:21 am

After leaving the Cornucopia, I decided to do a little exploring to get an idea of the arena. I walked along the path through the trees, it was quite nice actually. I loved the forests back home, and this reminded me of them. I didnt know what kind of creatures I might come across, so I kept my sword handy in case of an attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:45 am

Cedar trotted after Benji, not making a sound for a while, until, when he decided it had been silent for far too long, he stuck his tongue out, put his hands up, and barked. "Woof?" he said, and realized he looked rather silly. Cedar put his hands down and closed his mouth. "Erm... you don't happen to be a crazy murderous psychopath, do you? Just wondering. Oh, and- hypothetical question, completely hypothetical, if I were to, say, suggest an alliance, you wouldn't stab with that, would you? Just out of curiosity, no reason for the question whatsoever, not at all!"
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Exploring The Arena Left_bar_bleue150/150Exploring The Arena Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:52 pm

Ben came to a steep drop on the hill, and had to stop. Perhaps there was a way around.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:19 pm

I came across a steep cliff in the rolling hills, I looked around to see if there was another way down. A loud noise behind me made me jump and I turned around bringing my sword to a defensive position. It was Cedar, the tribute I met in the training arena. After he had finished talking I relaxed a bit. "I wouldnt if we were working together no." I replied to his question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:51 pm

Cedar grinned. "Well, then, allies?" He suggested, extending a hand for Benjamin to shake. "I don't much care about the whole killing thing, although I'd prefer to avoid it if that's at all possible. Same with being killed. I'm sort of a go-with-the-flow kind of guy.." He shrugged and looked around. "So... hills. Interesting, huh? So... hilly." Cedar kicked at a rock on the ground. "I like this rock. Let's name him Bob. He shall be my best friend." Cedar crouched on the ground next to the rock. "I love you, Bob, man. You're just such a cool dude, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:52 pm

An air of insanity drifted around Cedar...
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 5:02 am

I shook my head at Cedar. "Of course I would make an alliance with the crazy tribute." I said chuckling to myself. "So what do we do now" I asked. "Who else are the strongest tributes?" I continued asking him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:18 pm

Cedar chuckled. "I promise I'm not too insane. I'm just a bit off. Plus, I like rocks." He was silent when Benjamin spoke, and thought for a minute or two before answering. It was fair question. 'Strongest' could mean many different things, as people could be strong in many different ways, but he had a bit of an idea as to who he thought they should watch out for, at least. "I'd say maybe that girl from 2. She killed a few kids. Or the guy from 3, he's scary smart. Which, I suppose, is to be expected, but still." He shrugged. "I'm not really sure yet. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:06 pm

The trees began to sway in a light breeze, the rain being carried with the wind.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:51 pm

"Well i was thinking that we should ally ourselves with the strongest tributes. There is strength in numbers they say, but we still need to be small enough to move and stay out of sight." I replied. I picked up a rock and threw it into the air, towards the bottom of the cliff. "How are we supposed to get down from here anyways?" I asked Cedar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:08 am

Cedar looked thoughtful. He was pondering the likely-hood of survival if someone happened to fall off. "They might not want to, and if we approach the strongest tributes and ask them to do something they don't want to do... well, let's just say it ends with our heads not exactly attached to our bodies." He grimaced. "Who do you think the strongest but least volatile is?"

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:31 pm

A bird appeared, flying in between the two and then off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:43 pm

I kept looking for a way down to the next area. "Well maybe we could try to find our district mates, Pandora is not a bad fighter." I replied. I then had an idea. "If we dont find a way down soon, why dont we just go back to the cornucopia and then move on from there." I said.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Female Posts : 258
Birthday : 1999-04-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:42 pm

I stepped onto the hill and saw a couple of tributes. I smiled. I was looking for allies, and they looked alright. With a silent step, I moved over to where they were standing. "Hey boys." I chuckled. "I'm Amy, district one." I put my hand out to shake their hand warmly. Without giving them a chance to shake back, I ran ten steps away and did a round-off back handspring back tuck. "if you needed proof that I'm good." I explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:45 pm

Cedar smirked, unimpressed but in a good-natured temperment. "Yeah... my little sister can do that," he remarked wryly. "She's 9." It reminded him of how long it had been since he'd been home. For a moment he reflected back to the multiple times when Molly had tumbled all over the house, doing gymnastic stunts of every kind, and how one time she broke a flower pot and he had helped her hide it. Cedar let out a smile. He missed his sisters, and as much as he distrusted Amy and naturally disliked her, there was something about her that reminded her of his family. It was probably just that the majority of his family were female, and so was she, but he wasn't sure if he was ready to kill her for no reason. He shrugged and glanced at Benji. "What do you think?" he wanted to know. "Either way is fine with me." Cedar figured the two of them could take Amy down if needed just by the power of numbers, but if Benji wanted to ally with her, so be it. He wasn't really in a killing mindset at the moment anyway, but he would if it was needed. Cedar looked at the ground and then back at Benji again, awaiting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:51 pm

No change.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:07 pm

I nodded at his sharp comment. "Do you miss her? Your sister: Do you... miss her?" I tried to hold back a small sob, but one tear escaped. "I have two older brothers and a younger sister. I miss them so much..." I sighed and composed myself. "right, back to buissness. Yes or no? If not, we can stay intact and go our separate ways, if yes, I can help you. I just need an ally, not a support."I paused to let them answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:48 pm

Cedar shrugged. "Of course I miss her, but I'd rather it be me going in than- well, she's too young, but I've got a ton of sisters and some of them are reaping age. I mean fate isn't likely to pick more than one from the same family, right? And even if they did, we have family to spare, so I think my parents would be okay." He sighed. "It kind of sucks to not be around them in your final moments if you die, though." Cedar still wasn't sure on Benji's opinion, so he just avoided the question entirely.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:35 pm

A distant crack of thunder could be heard.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:03 am

I looked at Cedar, he seemed to be waiting for me to make the call. I turned to Amy and answered her question. "Yeah, you can join us. Do you know anything of the other tributes, and do you have any good items?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:28 am

((Wait... Gaz you posted before Hawk had posted that turn... I think. Oh well. We're not in a battle or anything, so whatever.))

Exploring The Arena Tumblr_m8c8i12U5u1qcslz7o6_r1_250

Cedar smiled and extended his hand to Amy for her to shake. "Welcome to the team," he chirped. "I'm the crazy one. Sort of. And he..." Cedar paused, raising an arm to gesture to Benji. He narrowed his eyes, looking very troubled all of a sudden. "He's just a jerk," he whispered with great pain that was about as real as the prospect of him not liking Bob the rock, shaking his head in shame. Then he burst out laughing. "Sorry, no, Benji's cool. But the real king of this alliance," he chuckled, pulling Bob out from behind him. "Is Bob. Amy from District 1, meet Bob the Rock. He's pretty chill."
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:09 pm

I blushed and pulled out my own rock. "This is Donnella. She's excited to meet you, Bob." I put my free hand up to the side of my lips and whispered in a sing-song-y voice to Ceder, "I think she's got a crush..." I then turned to Ben. "I haven't got much, but I have got a slingshot and some rocks. Also some berries and branches. I figure I can either use them for a fire or whack people with them." I giggled and imitated a cartoonish "Whacking."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:13 pm

More thunder could be heard, getting closer.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:15 pm

My face paled. "Sounds like it's getting closer." I said worriedly. "That means rainwater to drink, and also a storm to evade." I took a deep breath. I remembered the last storm in district one. It was valentine's day last year, and Sammy Shine had just given me a paper heart. He was the only boy that anyone said they loved me. Well, besides Zan, and he's my brother so he doesn't count.
"So then. What were we talking about?" I asked, snapping back to reality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:36 pm

Cedar giggled. "Whoo! Rock party!" He looked doubtfully at his supplies. "Erm... I've got a spear... and an apple in a box... maybe when the apple's gone we can put the rocks in the box!" he gasped, but his excitement was crushed but the booming sound of thunder that echoed through the arena, shaking the hills, and chilling Cedar to the bone. "Yeah..." he said distractedly. "We should find somewhere with a goof roof or cover of some sort... I'd say a cave, but a cave is too dangerous- it could fill up with water and flood us to death. Shall we look around?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Arena   Exploring The Arena Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring The Arena
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next