The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A trick me thinks is very good

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
A trick me thinks is very good Left_bar_bleue400/400A trick me thinks is very good Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

A trick me thinks is very good Empty
PostSubject: A trick me thinks is very good   A trick me thinks is very good Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:31 pm

I was sitting at the medical station I had finally pulled myself together from being in this mess, however in front of the other tributes I was still trying to look scared and weak. I watched the healer intently I already knew everything she was teaching so I tuned her out but made it look like I was paying attention. I was incredible when it came to healing but, my plan was to make it seem like I was a total novice. This would trick the other tributes into maybe letting me run off from the cornucopia with all the medical gear I could hold, while Milo grabbed some weapons. "Really I didn't know that?" I fake exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
A trick me thinks is very good Left_bar_bleue150/150A trick me thinks is very good Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: A trick me thinks is very good   A trick me thinks is very good Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:35 pm

I walk into the medical station and take a seat beside the girl, I think she's from 5 or 6. "Hi there" I say, beginning to listen in on the trainer, who's now talking about basic first aid.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
A trick me thinks is very good Left_bar_bleue400/400A trick me thinks is very good Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: A trick me thinks is very good   A trick me thinks is very good Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:39 pm

I looked at the guy next to me he looked much larger during the reapings, "Oh hello..." I said "I'm just trying to figure out if I have a chance at healing." I laughed stupidly at my own joke. Perfect I thought I may pull this off after all
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
A trick me thinks is very good Left_bar_bleue150/150A trick me thinks is very good Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: A trick me thinks is very good   A trick me thinks is very good Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:41 pm

I laugh, "Probably better than mine" I say, "Mostly if I get a cut I wrap something around it and leave it be for a day or two" I say, grinning. "Which district are you from?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: A trick me thinks is very good   A trick me thinks is very good Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:59 pm

"Six" I replied "Funny I'm from six and I can't heal good at all!" I laughed again. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: A trick me thinks is very good   A trick me thinks is very good Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:03 pm

I laugh as I watch the trainer demonstrate how to wrap a bandage, "Im from seven, lumber" I say, "Do you like your mentor? I hear that some are pretty crazy after their games"
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: A trick me thinks is very good   A trick me thinks is very good Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:06 pm

I Shrugged "I haven't seen her much, although I know she told me don't commit suicide." I frowned "I don't think I'm going to do well without my counterpart" that part was true.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: A trick me thinks is very good   A trick me thinks is very good Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:08 pm

I nod, "Well, I don't think anyone has seen much of their mentors, the train ride was pretty short" I mutter, slightly annoyed by the high speed trains. "Where is your counterpart?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: A trick me thinks is very good   A trick me thinks is very good Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:10 pm

I shrugged "I'm not sure. I doubt we're going to get far either. He only knows the very basics of handling a sword, as in, knows to swing it."
Back to top Go down
Dee

Female Posts : 478
Birthday : 1997-02-23

PostSubject: Re: A trick me thinks is very good   A trick me thinks is very good Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:16 pm

At that moment Milo wandered in and caught the end of their conversation. He raised his eyebrows. Was Brook playing the "weakling" card? He wasn't about to look weak, but he really sucked at this medical stuff. Just looking at all the bandages made him wince. He hid it, though, with a smile. "Hey," he said. "Meet someone?"
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: A trick me thinks is very good   A trick me thinks is very good Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:18 pm

I shrug, "do tributes count as anyone? I think to the capitol we're the equivalent of dogs right now, as if we're play fighting for fun, and no one really dies". I smile and try to take the my attitude up some, "But technically, yeah, she did"
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: A trick me thinks is very good   A trick me thinks is very good Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:18 pm

I turned and saw Milo. "Oh yea" I said hugging him quick "If I'm going to keep us alive I need more than just throwing bandages at it. But still this is good!"

OOC; Finish up our topic in Brooks room?
Back to top Go down
Dee

PostSubject: Re: A trick me thinks is very good   A trick me thinks is very good Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:23 pm

"Technically so," said Milo, eying this kid. Then he turned his attention to the bandaging. "So, what do we do?"
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: A trick me thinks is very good   A trick me thinks is very good Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:24 pm

I smile, "I think considering the melee and ranged stations might help a bit more, but medical skills are pretty underestimated" I say. "Its good to know how to fix injuries when everyone is trying to break you" I add.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: A trick me thinks is very good   A trick me thinks is very good Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:27 pm

I nodded staying in Milo's arms "I don't really want to fight, I'll leave that to Milo." I said "I guess i'm the one making the food and making him better."
Back to top Go down
Dee

PostSubject: Re: A trick me thinks is very good   A trick me thinks is very good Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:28 pm

"What do you think?" Milo asked Brook. "Stay here, or move on?"
Back to top Go down
Nico

Nico

Female Posts : 167
Birthday : 1999-05-27

PostSubject: Re: A trick me thinks is very good   A trick me thinks is very good Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:29 pm

I saunter over to the magical station, knowing I was okay at it. I wasn't great, I wasn't good, I was just okay. If I wanted to survive, I would need to take a lesson here. The only thought that came to me reacurringly at this point was, 'One of these people will either kill yu, or be killed by you.'

"Hey!" I shout, happily. I was generally likable, and that was what I was going for right now. "I'm Jokk, District 5. Fine arts." I stand proudly, in case someone was watching. I was showing district spirit. The crowd at that stuff up.

"Are any of you guys good at this stuff?" I ask, looking over everyone's progress.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: A trick me thinks is very good   A trick me thinks is very good Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:31 pm

I snorted, "Don't look at me, these two are the district 6 tributes, they 'should' know the most about medical" I say, adding quotation mark gestures for 'should'.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: A trick me thinks is very good   A trick me thinks is very good Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:31 pm

I shrugged to Milo "Whatever you want to do. I'm not sure what else to look at." then turning to the District Five guy "No I suck at it." and finally I looked at the District 7 guy "Care to join us?"
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: A trick me thinks is very good   A trick me thinks is very good Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:35 pm

I let a quick grin flash across my face, "Sure". I look at the boy, Milo, "Where to?"
Back to top Go down
Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster

PostSubject: Re: A trick me thinks is very good   A trick me thinks is very good Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:39 pm

I walked in and did a qiuck sweep of faces
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: A trick me thinks is very good   A trick me thinks is very good Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:41 pm

A shiver went down my spine, although we weren't in the arena, I sensed him. I turned and saw the District 1 Boy, looking over us, all of us.
Back to top Go down
Dee

PostSubject: Re: A trick me thinks is very good   A trick me thinks is very good Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:43 pm

Milo smiled at this other boy, Jokk. Though inside of his head, he was very suspicious. Why was everyone so friendly? They were going to be killing each other, did any of these people realize that? He and Brook didn't need an alliance. Who knew if whoever they allied with would wind up killing them in their sleep? No, this was not the right way for him to protect Brook. "Let's go to a different station, Brook," he said, a little sharper than he intended.
Back to top Go down
Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster

PostSubject: Re: A trick me thinks is very good   A trick me thinks is very good Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:45 pm

I stopped on a boy (Jacob) and gave him a dark smile that said Hide when you see me.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: A trick me thinks is very good   A trick me thinks is very good Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:47 pm

I felt fear in my veins, but refused to let this guy pick on me, I stood up and shoved him back, returning a glare that replied 'only to kill you later', and then I turned to District 6, "Still want me along?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trick me thinks is very good   A trick me thinks is very good Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A trick me thinks is very good
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next