The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sorella's Ship Of Characters

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Sorella's Ship Of Characters Left_bar_bleue150/150Sorella's Ship Of Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Sorella's Ship Of Characters Empty
PostSubject: Sorella's Ship Of Characters   Sorella's Ship Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:53 pm

Sorella's Ship Of Characters Create.php?text=WELCOME&name=ABITE

Sorella's Ship Of Characters Ship2

Sorella's Ship Of Characters Create.php?text=Sorella%27s%20Ship%20Of%20Characters&name=11S0BLTO

Welcome to my topic! Here I shall post updates, character info, codes, and of course my recent characters that are active and I will link you to my other characters and such. I will have a list of my face claims, and my tributes here and some other added features! Enjoy~

Sorella's Ship Of Characters Create.php?text=Updates&name=11S0BLTO

• Angel Fox, is a work in progress~
  • Breeze Emerson was transformed into a male now known as 'Kane Emerson'~
  • Thoughts on getting rid of Mildred~
  • Maria shall be killed sometime soon in the arena hopefully~
  • Mildred is now gone~
  • Gemma Zelker of district ten is a work in progress~
  • Angel Fox is almost complete~
  • This topic is currently in the works and isn't ready yet!~
  • Gwen is a new character~
  • Characters have been listed inactive~
  • Slowly working on the topic and editing it~
  • Have some charries in the works~

Sorella's Ship Of Characters Create.php?text=Characters&name=11S0BLTO

Active Character Count: (5)

Astrid Splints • Seventeen • District Two
Kane Emerson • Seventeen • District Four
Solstice Vernon • Sixteen • District Five
Angel Fox • Eighteen • District Six
Fleur Lemmings • Sixteen • District Ten

Inactive Character Count: (3)

Gemma Zelker • Sixteen • District Ten
Gwendolyn Hampton • Seventeen • District One
Nova Fleming • Eighteen • District Eight

Work In Progress Character Count: (2)

Face claims: Bridgit Mendler and Holland Roden

Juniper Hale • Fifteen • Unknown

Sorella's Ship Of Characters Create.php?text=Face%20Claims&name=11S0BLTO

Astrid • Willa Holland
Kane • Drew Roy
Solstice • Nina Dobrev
Angel • Juno Temple
Fleur • Taylor Swift
Gemma • Barbara Palvin
Gwendolyn • Lea Seydoux
Nova • Hunter Parrish
Juniper • Tiffany Alvord

Sorella's Ship Of Characters Create.php?text=Theme%20Songs&name=11S0BLTO

(This area shall be a work in progress for the next little while.)

Sorella's Ship Of Characters Create.php?text=Index&name=11S0BLTO

Section 1 --------------- District characters
~Sub-section 1 ------
~Sub-section 2 ------
~Sub-section 3 ------
~Sub-section 4 ------
~Sub-section 5 ------
~Sub-section 6 ------
~Sub-section 7 ------
Section 2 ---------------------------- Inactive Characters And WIPS
~Sub-section 1 ------Gwen Hampton
~Sub-section 2 ------Astrid Splints
~Sub-section 3 ------
~Sub-section 4 ------Juniper Faraday
~Sub-section 5 ------WIP area 2
~Sub-section 6 ------WIP area 3
Section 3 ----------------------------Unused characters(not likely to be revised and will only do so under certain conditions)
~Sub-section 1 ------Kane Emerson
~Sub-section 2 ------Angel Fox
~Sub-section 3 ------Nova Fleming
~Sub-section 4 ------Fleur Lemmings
~Sub-section 5 ------Gemma Zelker
~Sub-section 6 ------
~Sub-section 7 ------
~Sub-section 8 ------
~Sub-section 9 ------
~Sub-section 10 -----
Section 4 -----------------------------Mentors And Dead Tributes
~Sub-section 1 -------Astoria Splints
~Sub-section 2 -------Summer Colts
~Sub-section 3 -------Estrella Lennix
~Sub-section 4 -------Maria Dezlin
Section 5 --------------------------------- Character Codes
~Sub-section 1 ------All the character codes
Section 6 -------------------------------------- Extra info
~Sub-section 1 ------Anything extra left over

If you want to see all my characters such as my oldies then click here

Last edited by Sorella on Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:37 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Sorella's Ship Of Characters Left_bar_bleue150/150Sorella's Ship Of Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Ship Of Characters   Sorella's Ship Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:55 pm

Sorella's Ship Of Characters Create.php?text=Section%201&name=11S0BLTO
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Ship Of Characters   Sorella's Ship Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:56 pm

Sub-section 1

Rebecca June Harrison
Sorella's Ship Of Characters Beach-girl-walking-Favim.com-212838

Just a small town girl
living in a lonely world

My Parents Named Me: Rebecca June Harrison
But you can call me: Becky or Becca. I don't mind which one.
I have lived.. Sixteen years, as of August 22nd
I reside in... District Four
I am of... The female gender
I prefer.. Guys over girls, sorry ladies

Sometimes that mountain you've been climbing
is just a grain of sand

I Like... Reading, laughing, sand, water, sun, bare feet, and fun.
My Favourite Hobbies: Swiming and reading
Apparently I Act Like.. Well I tend to be silent and reserved a lot in front of people I don't know. I suppose you could say I'm shy, I don't exactly communicate well with people I don't know and that's always the most complicated for me. I am very capable of interacting with animal at ease, I'd love to take care of animals one day because I can feel like I can be myself around them and I don't need to be shy all the time. There are multiple ways you can tell when I'm shy, I'll talk in quiet tones, soft tones, and I will give you short answers. That's just the way I've always been, as for a more physical way to to tell, you'll often see me twisting and playing with my hair, or not making eye contact, it's just habits I've picked up.

One thing that ties into this is my interaction with boys, it depends who I'm talking to. My best friend and I have gotten along for a long time and I am comfortable around him but that's probably the only guy my age I can interact with. Other than that if I interact with guys I always make a fool of myself, I'm not a very athletic person, I can be incredibly clumsy. I can also often stumble on my words and make a fool out of myself and my cheeks usually tend to get redder and redder as time goes on. One thing that usually causes my cheeks to change shade the most would be when boys flirt with me I just can't handle it well and I tend to have little nervous laughs that seem a little awkward from time to time.

What a lot of people don't know is that I can be outgoing, you just have to take time to get to know me, when you do I love to have fun and just be myself. Being myself may tend to have me being a bit of a perfectionist from time to time and it is true that I like to keep things organized, but I really can be fun despite a few of my flaws. I like to read and run and just have fun, like I have said a lot but the thing is, I don't mind getting dirty and getting a little rough here and there. I can be the one to have tackle wars with, I may not be the most physical person out there but I can be fairly strong.

Look inside the mirror who's inside there
the one with the long hair, same old me again today

My Eyes Are.. Blue
My Hair Is... Dirty blonde but seems look more brownish.
I Stand At The Height Of.. 5'5" and that's the tallest I will ever be.
I Weigh.... 129 lbs, I am pretty slim.
When I Look In The Mirror I see... What I see when I do look is a girl of average height, I have been five foot five for the past three years of my life, I haven't grown too much and I probably wont grow much more ever again and that's pure fact. I don't mind my height, I'm not exactly short but I'm not really tall either, I am at a happy medium height I suppose you could say. I weigh almost 130 pounds, it's not very much weight compared to a lot of other girls and guys in the district, I don't really have much for muscles either, I am strong but not super strong like a lot of the careers you see around here. I have a longer torso than I do legs, so that makes up quite a bit of my length.

I have a very dirty blonde hair, it's basically brown but you have pieces on blonde in there. My hair is sort of in messy waves that frames my face very well. To talk about my face for a moment, it's and oval shaped face and I have slightly high cheekbones. I have soft and light skin that I inherited from my mother and I look rather delicate sometimes. My eyes are a nice shape and my eye colour is a nice deep blue that goes well with my skin tone. I am not the most curvy person out there and they aren't that noticeable but I do however have some curves to my body, I'm not a complete board. If we go back to my face features you will notice that I have small ears and because of my small ears sometimes I try to hide them behind my locks of hair that I have. My lips are smooth and a nice pale pink, my eyebrows are thin but not hugely thin, they're an average size compared to a lot of them. Now I mentioned that I had light skin, I do hang out in the sun a lot but it seems that if I almost don't get effected by the sun as much as a lot of others would. I've always been light skinned and I don't think it's about to change anytime soon. One thing that I'd like to note is that you can almost always see me with Butch or having a book in my hand. I honestly just spend more than half my life at the beach, it's a beautiful place to be in.

The tricky thing, is yesterday we were just children,
playing soldiers just pretending, dreaming dreams with happy endings.

My Parents Are: Mckenzie and Steven Harrison.
My Siblings... Are non-existent..I know, it's sad.
Pets I own... I actaully own a dog, a husky. His name is Butch.
My background story is.... The story of my parents is rather interesting to say the list. They were both born and raised in district four. My father was a man of looks and he had muscles. He worked on ships and made sure they ran properly and repaired them. That was heavy duty work. He was over six feet tall, buff, sandy hair, green eyes and a nice tan. He was the most gorgeous man my mother had seen apparently. He always had a smirk played on his face when talking to my mom, he was a player if you could call him anything. He was known well in the female race of district four, and people loved him for that. Her mother though was silly, young and naive, she wasn't one to be talked to about things she was rather by herself. Her mother was a pretty young thing, she was just over five feet, light skinned, soft skin, delicate features, deep blue eyes, and light blonde hair that went down in curls. She was a girl my father had been after for years but she had hardly given him the day of light. Their relationship was lots of taunting back and forth. Both of them weren't exactly rich either. My mother came from a fishing store, where they sold fishing goods. Her parents weren't the best in the district so they didn't get a whole lot of income by the looks of it.

When my mother and father had gotten older they had finally stopped with their taunting and my father got a little more serious, he had really liked my mother and he'd do anything for her. Soon enough after permission from both sides of the family my parents tied the knot and got married. They were an adventurous type and they liked to go out and do things out of the norm, they felt a great rush doing those things. They beach was the best place for both of them to spend. Like most couples though they both had their fights. My father was used to flirting with other girls and looking at them, adn in return that made my mother jealous, very jealous. It was understandable on both sides and to this day I still don't take sides in that debate.

Finally my parents had been able to calm down and they worked out bumps in their relationship and they started to talk about having children. Right away when they tried for a child, the first child my mother was able to conceive but after awhile into it and being used to having a baby soon, she soon lost her child and failed to keep something living in her, the thought of something dying inside of her made my mother very depressed and she wasn't quite the same again. She was scared to try again, she was scared that she'd be set up for failure yet again and so she held off having children for a long while. Finally it came down to the point of my father almost leaving my mother but my father only did it in attempt to get my mother to come out of her fear. Eventually she got pregnant again and this time it was with me.

After a long nine months of morning sickness, raging hormones, and aching feet, I was born. My mother had brought me into the world. I had been a product made by my father and mother and that was a wonderful miracle that such a life could exist. I was born on the 22nd of August. I was born sometime in the afternoon and by the evening my mother had made sure I was healthy and she brought my home. My parents at this point were happy for having a child but soon enough they learned all the duties of having a kid and raising that kid.

As I got older to be about four years of age my parents had talked about having another child but they never really got around to it because they were getting to that age where it'd be harder to raise a child so from then on I hadn't really had siblings and never would have any but to make up for it my parents had bought me a new puppy. Six weeks old. He was a husky pup and I named him Butch. He was my best friend from that point on, I took him everywhere with me and we played on the beach a lot as I grew up. I had a best friend. Him and I played with Butch all the time, I told my best friend all my secrets and all my stories I had from home. I went on little adventures with him and we laughed and giggled all the time. As we grew up we grew apart and we didn't talk a whole lot anymore. After that I had resorted to reading and such.

Now if we go back in time a bit to when I was six years of age, this was when the district wasn't completely safe from harm. I was out on the boats with my dad and we were over looking the water and the scenery of it. We both loved watching it. I had fallen overboard in the water and upon waiting to be pulled up, I had just been almost pulled up when a shark had jumped up and tried grabbing me but my father pulled me up before I could be taken. I had big gashes running across my back and stomach and to this day you can see thin line scars on those places if you look. I am a little bit afraid of water now, even though I know it's completely safe. I swim once in awhile but only in big groups and never alone. The beach is my safe heaven, it is the place you'll often see me. I'm not big on the training centre but I do go there once in awhile.

Don't you dare look out your window
darling everythings on fire

My Token Would Be... Butterfly hair pin.
Weapon I Like Most... Ballistic Knife, and if that's not available I like to use throwing knives, and daggers.
Talents I have... Aiming, agility, and healing.
My Flaw... I am terrified of being in the water alone and I will not go near water by myself.
Angles I like... I don't really plan that stuff out...
Angles I don't like.. I'm not into the whole lovey dovey stuff.
Others... I have markings on me, they're on my back, they're from terrible childhood memories. I like to keep them covered. I also like to sing but I keep that to myself.

Last edited by Sorella on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Ship Of Characters   Sorella's Ship Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:56 pm

Sub-section 2

Emilia Amy Jones
Sorella's Ship Of Characters Jena-malone-03

Just a small town girl
living in a lonely world

My Parents Named Me: Emilia Amy Jones
But you can call me: Em but Emilia works just fine.
I have lived.. Seventeen years as of Februray 4th.
I reside in... District 12
I am of... the female gender
I am... Rich
I prefer.. Guys.

is just a grain of sand

I Like... Walking, helping people, laughing, joking around, and bread.
My Favourite Hobbies: Collecting berries and herbs.
Apparently I Act Like.. I have been told very many things about myself and how I act, from my point of view I see it differently than others do but don't we all? One thing I'd like to mention is that I am a girl who is courageous. I am daring and willing to do anything you through my way, and if you give me a choice of something I wont be afraid to go with the option that's hardly chosen. I like to find out different outcomes, I am not afraid of a lot of things and my past has helped me with that aspect of my personality. I don't see the harm in trying new things, especially in the arena, if I can't get a weapon I think I'd be good with I wont mind trying out with a different one, I mean I am so incredibly good at a lot of things I do, I could probably pull it off.

I am a realistic and witty chick. I will tell you how it is and have no shame doing so, you don't like me then I will tell you to shove it up where the sun don't shine. Half the time I am quick on replies too. I can give back answers all the time and they may be a smart alec one but that's alright, they're great to be around and everyone gets to see how I rise in standards. I don't like stupid people, there's nothing more that picks at my brain, to have someone so stupid just makes me absolutely irritable and I can't even stand it. I wont even hesitate to tell you something and if you're doing it wrong I will tell you that as well.

One thing that I forgot to mention was how over confident I am. I am one to always compliment myself and comment on my greatness, I believe that I can be great at lots of things I do. I know there is times to draw the line but it's almost like my brain doesn't have a filter for words that come out of my mouth and then I get myself in trouble most times. Deep down I have a soft spot but no one touches that, and I mean no one, I have a tough shell that will never crack.

My Eyes Are.. Light/pale blue
My Hair Is... Dark brown
I Stand At The Height Of.. 5'6"
I Weigh.... 122 lbs
When I Look In The Mirror I see... I am a girl of average height in my district, I know I don't compare to the district boys, not one bit, they're usually tall, I don't mind my height ot be quite honest though. Despite being rich I actually don't get fed a whole lot and I'm just barely passing for a healthy weight, one thing that is shocking however is that I have muscles, I actually can lift and support a lot of weight. I am proud of what I can accomplish half of the time.

I have a nice oval shapped face that's lightly coloured but mostly pale, it's not something you see in district twelve a lot but it's not completely bizzare either. I have coloured cheeks that are naturally like that, my cheek bones are rather high but it defines my face quite well, I have a small nose that looks like it blongs on my face. My eyes are of average size and more round with a touch of an oval shape to them but not a whole lot. My eyes are a very light blue so light that they could almost be considered grey half of the time. My hair is a nice dark brown that changes tones of brown throughout my hair. My hair comes down just below my chest. To talk more about my curves and everything else I don't actually have much for curves which is quite sad but you get what you get I suppose. Now my great legs make up for it. My legs are nearly perfect, smooth, toned, and everything. I love them and I could never complain about my legs.

My Parents Are: Rowan and Flich Jones
My Siblings... are Tabitha (13), Gregory (15), and Dale (19)
Pets I own... I own a cat, her name is Kelp.
My background story is.... Well I was the second born to my parents Rowan and Flich Jones. They were a very good couple, they may have been complete opposites but they were practically perfect for each other, almost like soul mates. My mother Rowan was a calm, quiet, and reserved woman. She liked her studies and often times she studied lots of plants and herbs, she was great at it and often times made up her own remedies, she was the best medical in the district and practically everyone went to her. That was actually how my parents met to be quite honest. My father was a strong, cocky, and confident man who was quite loud, he had been working in the mines when he was a young adult. Until one day he had been burned on his hand. That was when he had been mentioned about my mother Rowan. She took gentle care of him and fixed his hand right up. There was a good connection between the two of them. They didn't hang out much often after that until my father decided he needed to see her again so he had hurt himself just so he could go see her and talk to her again and he kept doing this, sometimes he'd offer to go and do the herb collecting for her and after that my mother and father became something.

A year after they had been together they tied the knot and decided to have their first kid which was their son. Their very first son. They treasured him and had big hopes and dreams for him. They had soon decided to name him Dale. Dale was their pride and joy and they were positive he'd be their child of success and he'd take after his father in most ways. A couple years down the road was when I was born. I was their first born girl, I was second born in total but I was the first girl of the family and my parents had soon decided my name was to be Emilia. Dale and I were close and we often had a good and close relationship but all that changed when my mother and father had given birth to yet another child, and this time it was a boy. Dale and Gregory got along a lot more than I did with the pair of them. I was hte only female of the group which was harsh for me because I had no one ot play with and no one to be my very own. That was when my parents had Tabitha. Tabitha was my little sister and the one I loved and took care of. I was her role model and she's always wanted to be like me. I wouldn't trade her for the world.

There was the unfortunate even that happened when I was ten years of age. My mother and gotten deadly ill and my mom still hadn't found a cure for that. No matter how hard we all tried we couldn't heal her. By the time the year was over my mother was gone out of this world and now we only had my father left to work and take care of the family, Dale tried to help out as much as he could and as did I but it was a difficult life and not one I wished upon anyone. Finally three years later I had accepted that my mother was dead and she wasn't coming back. Around a year later was when there was a mine accident and he was sadly killed in it. To this day I'm not entirely over his death but I still live life to the fullest because that's what he taught me. Soon enough my brothers and sister as well as myself went to live with my grandpa. My grandpa had won the games years and years ago. He's not a very talkative man and he doesn't like to talk about the games too often. He has trained my brothers as much as he can but that's it. I continue to teach myself the things my mother knew and I am hoping to further her learning.

My Token Would Be... Flower pin
Weapon I Like Most... I like making traps, and I think i'd be good at using any type of swords. Katana's appeal to me.
Talents I have... would be endurance, making traps, and heavy blows.
My Flaw... I am too overconfident. I also don't let people in.
Angles I like... Sneaky and lone wolf.
Angles I don't like.. Leader, and ditzy.
Others... I am portrayed by Jena Malone

Last edited by Sorella on Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:01 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Ship Of Characters   Sorella's Ship Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:57 pm

Sub-section 3

Greta Florence Gregorvich
Sorella's Ship Of Characters Tumblr_mas1gf2dYb1qm15teo3_250

Just a small town girl
living in a lonely world

My Parents Named Me: Greta Florence Gregorvich
But you can call me: Greta is fine.
I have lived.. 15 years as of December 13th
I reside in... District 7
I am of... Female gender
I am.. Poor
I prefer..Guys.

is just a grain of sand

I Like... Horses, rabbits, dancing, singing, and helping others.
My Favourite Hobbies: Dancing and singing.
Apparently I Act Like.. I am told that I am the happy girl you see walking around the district. I have a smile plastard on my face almost all the time and I like to make the most of situations. I love to have fun and hang out with friends and just do things with them and have good laughs. I am often cheery and optimistic about things which can sometimes make me naive to some things. It's not the best way to think but I like a happy atomosphere and I love to be surrounding with friends and family that I love. If I lost them I would be devestated and unhappy which goes against the grain here. I don't know how I stay so happy and cheery all the time but I do, and I enjoy encouraging people and have them reach their goals. It just makes me so happy and puts me at bliss to see someone reach their goals and it almost makes me have happy tears.

I am just a selfless girl who tends to put everyone before herself, I love helping people and I would waste my own time just to help people. I don't generally tend to be selfish, that would be contradicting myself. I will offer my jacket to someone less fortunate than myself, I know there are people out there who have it worse than I do and I'd love to help all of them if I could, I have a huge heart and I love to include everyone, it's very rare that I will hate anyone.

Something a lot of people don't know is that I am actually quite sensitive and too trusting, those are my downfalls and I hate to be upset, it's just not me but sometimes I can't help it, I just get that pang in my chest that makes my heart throb and the water works start without my consent. I hate to get those feelings but it's what happens with me all the time, I let people in too easily and I trust them and they play around with my feelings and hurt me but I don't fear feelings because I know enough to know they're apart of life.

One last thing people tend to find out about me is how talkative I can be. I love to talk with others and interact with them. Conversations are great and sometimes I tend to go off in rambles and sometimes even that will turn into me talking to myself which I hear is actually quite entertaining. I love to be nice to people and I'm a great person to talk to about stuff, i tend to have great advice, or so I think, it's not always the best but I got some to give out and I'm always open arms for hugs, I love hugs!

My Eyes Are.. Blue
My Hair Is... Brown
I Stand At The Height Of.. 5'2"
I Weigh.... 123 lbs
When I Look In The Mirror I see... I am seen around the district and I am often noticed to be dancing, singing, laughing, or just smiling. I have fun and the whole district knows it. I stand at a short height of five foot two, lots of people are taller than me but height and weight never really matter, you are who you are, and you are beautiful the way you are. That's what I like to note to epople, I am only 123 pounds, I am very light and easy to pick up if need be.

I have chocolate brown hair that goes down passed my shoulder. It has small and slight waves as it goes down passed my shoulders. I often time like to pin back my bangs some how and some way. I don't mind getting dirty, dirt doesn't hurt me and it never has, I don't see the big fuss over it really, and through it all I smile, no one sees me without a smile. Generally I like to wear shorts and a plain old shirt. It feel comfy in those and I don't try to change my outside appearance. My eyes are a light blue and they fit well on my slightly pale face.

My Parents Are: Greggin Gregorvich and Falina Gregorvich (Deceased)
My Siblings... weren't thought of.
Pets I own... I own a rabbit but that's it. Her name is Gina.
My background story is.... I was the first born in my family. I was born to Greggin and Falina. They spent years trying to concieve a child like me but they were mostly hopeless through out most of their years of trying. All they wanted was a little baby of their own to take care of and look after. My parents were a bit odd balls, mostly my mother I guess, she was so sophisticated and had to deal with things like manners, she came from the rich part of district seven meanwhile my father was just a free spirit, so I suppose they weren't oddballs, just an oddball couple. I suppose they really did love each otehr so they made it work. They spent years building their house, they built it in the trees, they only had a limited amount of money so they decided to get a big and strong study tree to build their house on. It wasn't big in width of length, in height it went up at least for times and on the top we had a deck of sorts. My father loved this house. It wasn't completely safe when I was born either but that was the top floor. My mother had finally concieved me one day though.

After I was born and into their lives they decided that they had liked the name Greta and so that's what they named me. I was raised in the tree house so I was taught how to climb and it came natural. My father was always a man to explore and study herbs. He studied each and every single one he has found out about today. He has huge books on plants and herbs and what they do and such on. Even on certain fruits. My mother usually cooked meals for teh district workers who worked out in the forest logging and she was great at cooking, her meals were brilliant and she always had the best soups for when you were sick.

When I was seven years of age was around the unfortunate time for my father and I. My parents were working on the top floor of our house making it safe but in the process of it all my mother had slipped off the deck and she fell. She was barely alive when we got down to her and we took her to someone who knew how to heal well but it was almost useless for it didn't help her, and soon enough she passed. That was one of the darkest moments in my life and I'll never forget it. My father and I worked on making a railing around the deck so no one else would get hurt. Things weren't the same after that but we got by. I started to cook meals like my mother used to but I wasn't too creat at it. So instead I sang nice working tunes for the men who worked hard.

About a year later when I was eight was when I met Peppermint and Kalina. They were both different people I suppose you could say but they were nice to me. They were the ones I started to talk to about things, at the start Peppermint and I were closer. Kalina and I had an awkward start to our friendship and it took about a year for her to get used to me but she came around and now the three of us are like the three musketeers! I love our group of friends and I cherish them for all they're worth.

My Token Would Be... Never really thought of a token.
Weapon I Like Most... I don't actually like weapons, they're dangerous but if I had to use one.. I think a bow would be the best bet or me.
Talents I have... I can sing well, I look after people, and I can dance well.
My Flaw... I'm rather sensitive and I trust too easily.
Angles I like... Happy, Cheery.
Angles I don't like.. sad and angry.
Others...

Last edited by Sorella on Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:08 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Ship Of Characters   Sorella's Ship Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:57 pm

Sub-section 4

Last edited by Sorella on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Ship Of Characters   Sorella's Ship Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:58 pm

Sub-section 5

Last edited by Sorella on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Ship Of Characters   Sorella's Ship Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:59 pm

Sub-section 6

Last edited by Sorella on Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Ship Of Characters   Sorella's Ship Of Characters Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:47 am

Sub-section 7

Last edited by Sorella on Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Ship Of Characters   Sorella's Ship Of Characters Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:38 am

Sorella's Ship Of Characters Create.php?text=Section%202&name=11S0BLTO
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Ship Of Characters   Sorella's Ship Of Characters Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:47 am

Sub-section 1

Sorella's Ship Of Characters Create.php?text=Gwen%20Hampton&name=Yukon%20Gold
Sorella's Ship Of Characters Tumblr_m9bxkmpVbU1r6tulxo1_500

Sorella's Ship Of Characters Create.php?text=Basics&name=FHA%20ModernIdealClassic_NC
Birth Name:
Gwendolyn Cora Hampton
Nickname:
Gwen, she prefers it and she doesn't really let others know her name. As far as they know it's Gwen.
District:
District 1, Luxury

Sorella's Ship Of Characters Create.php?text=Looking%20In%20The%20Mirror&name=FHA%20ModernIdealClassic_NC
Height:
5'6"
Weight:
122 lbs
Hair colour:
Light brown, blondish.
Eye colour:
Blue

Gwen has that tough look to her, she may lack in height and weight but nothing about her seems to be frilly and pretty anymore. Gwen is the girl who has that expressionless vibe from her you don't see lots of smiles out of her. Gwen has light brown hair, it's fairly light and sometimes it's a blonde colour, there's no telling for sure though but that doesn't matter much to Gwen. Gwen has a nice pair of blue eyes to compliment her slightly olive toned skin. It's not completely olive toned and it has it's lightness to it. Gwen's figure isn't much not compared to a lot of girls but looks are the least of her worries on most days.

Sorella's Ship Of Characters Create.php?text=Personality&name=FHA%20ModernIdealClassic_NC
Being alone, quiet, her little sister, outdoors, and training.
Dislikes:
Her parents, rich people, lavish things, her district, and feeling weak.
Flaw:
Gwen has major trust issues and she hardly trusts anyone. She's also very quiet and doesn't communicate well with others.

Really, Gwen is the silent type, she doesn't like half of her district and all the lavish things, it's the next worst thing there is to the capitol. Gwen finds the people cruel and she hates dealing with them and their looks at you. Everyone is in competition with each other but Gwen isn't about that, Gwen is about living and do it well. Being in competition on who has the most things and who has more money is idiotic and a complete waste of time. Gwen gets blown away with all that their district is and the fact kids are willingly going into the games.

Gwen is tough, that's something not to underestimate, she has wide shoulders, she can take insults and jabs at her no problem, they just get shoved down with the rest of the insults thrown her way and she doesn't care too much. Gwen is rather calm and colllected, she's not one to snap or one to be overly bitter, she's just quiet. She's not one to be attached to people, Gwen has major trust issues due to her past and often times it's there as a slap in the face and therefore she doesn't trust others. Gwen however does have a heart, she takes care of her little sister and makes sure her sister is happy and cheery as usual. She also has her dog she looks after. Gwen has a place for them in her heart and that's really the only people Gwen has let in and the only people she really talks to. Gwen isn't big on being friendly with others, now physically Gwen is also strong. Her figure may not show it but she has power and strength behind her and there's no doubt about it. Gwen is a powerful tribute if she were to ever be placed in the games but she doesn't want to be in those retched games anyway they cause nothing but problems anyway.

Sorella's Ship Of Characters Create.php?text=Background&name=FHA%20ModernIdealClassic_NC
Parents:
Barney and Elena Hampton.
Siblings:
Little sister, Heather. She's fourteen years old.
Pets:
She has a dog named Trixie.

Gwendolyn was born to Elena and Barney Hampton. They were the type of parents who owned everything and anything you could think of. They had great food, clothes, and everything. It was insane at how rich they were, they even had a nice home. Gwen was a small child from the day she was born. Gwen wasn't the ideal child they had hoped for. Elena was rather content with a girl but what the couple had really wanted was a boy. A male to carry on the family name and a boy to be their big heavy duty tribute to win the games and so they could have him as their pride and glory. Gwen was nothing like that though, even being a female. She was rather small and always had been, her parents didn't see much pride in her as a daughter really. Heather was Gwen's little sister. Elena and Barney yet again had been hoping for a son or perhaps if they were fortunate enough they'd have a strong girl for once but it appearaed that Gwen and Heather had been both small. Gwen had always tried to be the daughter that they wanted her to be but it was never enough and soon enough they got Gwen a dog that would entertain her so they didn't have to.

There were a few days where her mother and father fought quite a lot, it wasn't the best thing to experience, so Gwen had slowly learned that her parents in a rough condition so she was always a silent child besides playing with her dog Trixie or playing with Heather. When Gwen was ten years of age and Heather was seven years of age they came home to an empty house. Their parents had packed up and left. District one wasn't an easy district to find her parents in. For the first few weeks they stayed in the house but finally her, Heather and Trixie set off on their own trying to do what ever they could to get by. They often times had to beg for food from people but they usually got laughed at. That was when Gwen had started to be sneaky and steal food, it was harsh but what else could they have done?

Soon when Gwen was thirteen she knew it was impossible to find her parents and she gave up. Ever since she could sign up for food by signing up and putting her name in multiple times for a little bit of food Gwen would do it. She wouldn't let her sister do it, not ever she couldn't afford to lose her baby sister to the games and be left alone here with just Trixie. Naturally Gwen has been able to get by without stealing but ever since she was eleven she has been training hard and working hard. She has been training hard to be the tribute that her parents had always wanted so if she got reaped she'd go in and come out a winner and then rubbing it in her parents faces. That's a another reason to go in the games, to get a victor house for her and Heather to live in. That's all that Gwen wants is for her sister Heather to have a good home and more than what Gwen has provided for her already.

Sorella's Ship Of Characters Create.php?text=Others&name=FHA%20ModernIdealClassic_NC
Weapon Of Choice:
Talents:
Quick on her feet, pick pocketing, and interacting with animals
Angles tribute will do:
Strong, mysterious
Angles tributes wont do:
Happy, love angle, or weak.
Anything else?:
Face claim is Lea Seydoux.

Last edited by Sorella on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Ship Of Characters   Sorella's Ship Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:11 pm

Sub-section 2

Sorella's Ship Of Characters Create.php?text=Astrid%20Splints&name=Achafexp
Sorella's Ship Of Characters Tumblr_m83vwtc0w61rt6jzy

Sorella's Ship Of Characters Create.php?text=Basics&name=FHA%20ModernIdealClassic_NC
Birth Name:
Astrid Jane Splints
Nickname:
Most people just call her Astrid but she's also known as AJ.
[Rich or Poor?
Rich
District:
District 2

Sorella's Ship Of Characters Create.php?text=Looking%20In%20The%20Mirror&name=FHA%20ModernIdealClassic_NC
Height:
5'8"
Weight:
129 lbs
Hair colour:
Brown
Eye colour:
Blueish green.

Astrid is a beautiful girl, it just happened to run in her family, deep in the genes. Her grandparents had apparently been good looking too. Astrid is a rather tall girl, she's nearly as tall as her sister Astoria which is saying a lot becuase Astoria had been a tall beauty herself back in her days, now Astrid is catching up to her older sister. Astrid inherited her father's eyes which were rather a mix of blue and green and often hard to tell what colour they were. She isn't the best weight for a career tribute like some of them but she's also not as heavy as her sister Astoria eitehr.

Astrid has brown hair that falls just passed her shoulders, she has a nice body frame that has the nice curves that she lives but not too curvy, which is also nice. Astrid also just has a bit of that natural beauty to her and then her personality presents her quite well as well. Astrid often times keeps her head held high on ocassion. It's a prideful look for her.

Sorella's Ship Of Characters Create.php?text=Personality&name=FHA%20ModernIdealClassic_NC
Hobbies:
She doesn't have much for hobbies, she just does whatever she wants.
Flirting, having fun, running, shooting her bows, sneaking around, and dogs.
Dislikes:
Being told what to do, crying, depressed people, closed in spaces, and headaches.
Flaw:
If she doesn't have options she has problems and she always speaks her mind, which gets her into trouble a bit.

Astrid is a girl who gets what she wants and when she wants it, she has her ways of getting around other things, she always has great intelligence that helps her think of multiple ways to get out of something or a situation, she can normally talk her way around things and get out of loop holes, that's just how she seems to work, Astrid also can be quite well mannered and not so rude or crude the odd time, appearance is almost everything if you were in the games and so that's how Astrid looks at it.

Astrid is a big flirt, she'll flirt with any guy, regardless if she likes them or not, if she can use them to her power she will, she keeps all options open and she likes to be able to have those options, not having them, usually puts her in a tough spot because she's rather stubborn and when that happens and she doesn't want to do a certain thing she's constantly battling with her self on this issue and she's yet to find her way around that one. Although Astrid likes to be the leader from time to time she will back down a bit but that wont mean she wont tell you how to do something and when to do it. She wont hold back on telling you things, not one bit, and she doesn't care if you like her or not, that's how she is and if you don't like it she'll tell you to shove it up where the sun don't shine.

Sorella's Ship Of Characters Create.php?text=Background&name=FHA%20ModernIdealClassic_NC
Parents:
Killian Splints (Deceased) and Millicent Splints.
Siblings:
Astoria Splints(22) and Cole Splints(Would be 20 but he is deceased)
Pets:
Well with Astrid's sisters past, she has no pets what so ever.

Astrid was the third born in her family and the youngest with two older siblings, Astoria and Cole. Astoria was her oldest sister and Cole was the second oldest sibling she had. Astrid is three years apart from Cole and five from Astoria. They were a close family, doing things together and living happily. They all did things as a family and when her elder siblings got to the age of ten they started to train in district two for the games so they were prepared. Astrid was often times at home with her mother and they did house hold things and grew close.

When Astrid was around ten her father had gotten very ill and he they had to try and nurse him to health but Astrid wasn't home often because she was always training, but her father had made her do the best she could be and give it her all, she had game and he knew she could beat anything, her father was prideful in his children and that made Astrid smile, although one day she came home to his serve coughing and she held his hand, her mother on the other side as her father had slipped away from them. Astrid just fought and trained harder to be the best she could be, prove to her father she was just as good as her siblings and that she was doing this in his honor.

Soon in the next year, Astoria was reaped, Cole had already been ill, and there was nothing they could do about it either. Astoria didn't let anyone volunteer for her. Astrid remembered watching the games intensly gathering all the information she could and she watched her sister to see her tatics and learned from that. Astrid was so happy when her sister won and came back, losing her father and brother had already been hard and to lose Astoria would have been harsher. They all moved to the victors village but their mother had gone half crazy so Astoria raised Astrid and also helped train Astrid in private as well, Astrid's game seemed to use bows a lot. It was her specialty, but she was learning swords and daggers to be prepared for the worse.

Sorella's Ship Of Characters Create.php?text=Others&name=FHA%20ModernIdealClassic_NC
Weapon Of Choice:
She uses a bow and a cross bow, she's trained with both and she's mastered the skill of them. She's started to learn sword play but she's been better with knives.
Talents:
Aim, accuracy, agility, and flirting.
Angles tribute will do:
Sneaky, flirty, sexy, powerful, leader
Angles tributes wont do:
Weak, stupid, and innocent.
Anything else?:
FC is Willa Holland

Last edited by Sorella on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Ship Of Characters   Sorella's Ship Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:12 pm

Sub-section 3

Sorella's Ship Of Characters Tumblr_m5nbotPswu1rqtw44o1_500

Solstice Vernon

Who am I?
|| ω α к є υ ρ , ω є ℓ ℓ ι т ' ѕ η ι c є т σ м є є т у σ υ . . . ||

Full Name: Solstice Avery Regan Vernon
Nickname: Sol or just Solstice will work fine.
Age/Birthday: Sixteen/ December 21st
Financial Status: She's not filthy rich but she is richer than most of district five.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

May the Odds be Ever in Your Favor!
|| ω є ℓ ι ν є σ υ я ℓ ι ν є ѕ ƒ σ я т н є ℓ σ ν є σ ƒ т н є g α м є . . . ||

District: Five, Power
Weapon of Choice: Bow and arrows, butterfly swords, cross bow, and one handed sword.
Preferred Angles: Taunting, flirty, daredevil, cocky, brave, and strong
Undesired Angles: innocent, weak, boring, naive, love striken girl.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Have a look in the mirror.
|| ι т ' ѕ α в є α υ т ι ƒ υ ℓ ω σ я ℓ ∂ , ω ι т н υ g ℓ у ρ є σ ρ ℓ є . . . ||

General Appearance: Solstice stands at the rather tall but yet average height of 5'8". She feels like when she's tall and lifting her head up high it gives her mighty power and confidence for just about anything. Solstice isn't much of a heavy weight being only, 132 lbs. She has rather tanned skin and isn't pale at all, her long chocolate brown hair falls down in curls framing her face and going down passed her chest. Solstice has soft pink lips that are usually prettied up a bit. Solstice has dark eyes that are brown but sometimes mistaken for black, they are easy to glance into and never return, so she has heard. She has a slim and tall figure but don't let that deceive you, she has muscles and she's strong, I wouldn't underestimate her.
Hair Color: She has chocolate brown hair that goes down in curls.
Eye Color: A deep dark brown.
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 132 lbs
Face Claim/Play-By: Nina Dobrev

Going Deeper.
|| ι ' м ƒ α ℓ ℓ ι η g α ℓ ℓ σ ν є я м у ѕ є ℓ ƒ , т я у ι η g т σ в є ѕ σ м є σ η є є ℓ ѕ є . . . ||

Personality: Solstice is a woman of power, control, bravery, and ruthlessness. Solstice is very into the whole having control over people and things she loves the feel of it, she feels confident and mighty..Like she's invincable although she is smart enough to know that she is indeed not that powerful. Solstice is brave and will take anything head on, she can do just about anything she tries and puts her mind to. She loves and strives to be in the face of danger and most people don't understand this but it's rather true. Solstice is such a big tease though, she'll flirt and tease with boys all she wants and she does it well, she's just a very good actress who loves to get people to follow her. Solstice has fantastic leadership qualities and she uses them to her own good. Solstice is rather smart though and she knows what's best for most people and their abilites although she's not that big of a thinker like some people may be but she does have quite a bit of her own smarts. Solstice tends to be an outgoing girl who loves to just include everyone if she can and if she wants and she just has a blast being her self and being true to herself.
History: When Solstice was born she had been born in complications, her mother had complications to be exact and right after Solstice was born, the doctors had informed her that she couldn't have anymore children and it was a miracle that Janina was able to give birth to Solstice. Solstice was named Solstice because she was born on the winter Solstice. She was a tiny baby when she was taken home and then finally after she was two and she was interacting with her parents friends and their son who was the same age their parents decided that it'd be suitable that they were to get married. Over the years of talking about it it was finally decided when the two children were six years old. Solstice was very close to her father and she was a daddy's girl but as she grew older she got more attached to her mother so when her father passed of an illness that couldn't be cured she leaned on her mother and their family friends. Janina took away the arranged marriage and after that Solstice has had quite the silent home life and it was peaceful but she still misses her father dearly. Almost every day of her life she misses him. She moved on though and she began to feel most things when she did dangerous things and soon it just became part of her.
Family: Solstice is an only child because her mother couldn't seem to be able to bare anymore children and so she was the only one but she has nice loving parents for the most part.
Steven Vernon:
Steven is a man of bussiness, he works hard for his family and he expected the best for his famiyl and he was bit old fashioned. He is now gone and dead though.
Janina Vernon:
Janina is an awesome mom, she's the cool mom who is ruthless and outgoing, the caredevil of the family. She is risking to do anything and it's rather cool. Janina is still a caring mother and loved Solstice dearly.
Habits and Quirks: Solstice has this random habit of playing with her hair and when she gets really bored she'll often times tap her foot or fingers on something. If her hands get sweaty she has the bad habit of always wiping them on her pant legs.
Theme Song:Don't have one for her but while creating her I listened to He wont go by Adele.

All the Little Details.
|| т н α т ' ѕ ω н α т ι ℓ ι к є α в σ υ т у σ υ , у σ υ я є α ℓ ℓ у к η σ ω н σ ω т σ ∂ α η c є . . . ||

Likes: Power, control, having fun, friends, boys, dancing, and being herself.
Dislikes: Feeling useless, burning hot weather, crows, fake people, and judging people.
Talents: Dancing, her sword hit accuracy, and acting.
Character Flaw: Solstice has a hard time with her past and any mention of it is enough to make her fall.

GIFs:

Copyright Disclaimer:

SONG LYRICS USED IN TEMPLATE:
1. "Wake Up" by AWOLNATION
2. "For the Love of the Game" by Pillar
3. "Ugly People" by The Pretty Reckless
4. "Heart" by The Pretty Reckless
5. "What I Like About You" by The Romantics

Also, I used http://www.messletters.com/en/ to make the cool letters.

Last edited by Sorella on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Ship Of Characters   Sorella's Ship Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:13 pm

Sub-section 4

Sorella's Ship Of Characters Create.php?text=Juniper%20Faraday&name=Gabrielle
Sorella's Ship Of Characters Tumblr_m4ujslPkJp1ro67hzo1_500

Birth Name:
Juniper Katya Faraday
Nickname:
June, JuJu, Juney or just plain old Juniper.
District:
District three

Height:
5'3"
Weight:
121 lbs
Hair colour:
brown
Eye colour:
Deep blue

June is a fair skinned girl who has smooth and soft skin. It's fairly clear and doesn't seem to get messed up. She has nice blue eyes that go well with her brown hair that frames her face. June is always having a goofy smile on her face and doing something random. Juniper is the height of 5'3" and she's rather short for her age but she doesn't mind anyway. she's a light weight at 121 lbs.

Flaw:

(Four sentences)

Parents/others:
Keith Faraday ~ Father
Naomi Faraday ~ Mother
Daniel Faraday ~Uncle
Nina Faraday ~Aunt
Josh Faraday ~Cousin (Deceased, died in the 28th games)
Clay Faraday ~Cousin

Siblings:
Pets:
She likes to have bugs such as butterflies and moths as pets. She also has a snail named Fern. Then there's her yellow flower she considers a pet, she's known as Flannery

Juniper was born into the family of the Faraday's. Her father Keith is brothers to Daniel. They're both boys of the Faraday family. Keith was the younger brother and Daniel was the older. Junipers' mother Naomi was best friends with Nina and the both married wonderful women and they both had children. Juniper was one of the second kids in the new generation of Faraday's and she appears to be the only girl so far. Juniper wasn't as smart as the rest of the Faraday's she was different than that. She was more kind, caring, and bubbly. She was the girl who would pretend to be a doctor. Juniper is smart though, she's smart more in a survival way and medical way than most. She has always been a talented singer but she's always liked taking care of people.

Weapon Of Choice:
Juniper doesn't actually like to hurt people but if she had to go into the games and pick a weapon she feels on first instinct she'd go after knives since she's used cooking knifes in the past, best thing she's got at success.
Talents:
Distraction, hiding, and agility.
Angles tribute will do:
[color]Happy, random, outgoing, and stupid[/color]
Angles tributes wont do:
Strong, confident, and smart.
Anything else?:

Last edited by Sorella on Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Ship Of Characters   Sorella's Ship Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:14 pm

Sub-section 5
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Ship Of Characters   Sorella's Ship Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:14 pm

Sub-section 6
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Ship Of Characters   Sorella's Ship Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:16 pm

Sorella's Ship Of Characters Create.php?text=Section%203&name=11S0BLTO
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Ship Of Characters   Sorella's Ship Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:21 pm

Sub-section 1

Sorella's Ship Of Characters Create.php?text=Kane%20Emerson&name=12tonsushi
Sorella's Ship Of Characters Tumblr_m3xcc88s8v1r5tdn1

Birth Name:
Kane River Emerson
Nickname:
Just Kane is fine
District:
Four, Fishing.

Height:
6'1"
Weight:
143 lbs
Hair colour:
Brown
Eye colour:
A nice brown.

Kane is fed well and even has the height of a career. Kane also has an athelitic stanima of a career and he's rough and tough he can take damage, he actually has a few scars on his body and each has a different and even more fascinating tale. He has dark brown hair but it's so dark it might as well be titled black. Kane has nice brown eyes that sometimes change to different shades of brown and a lot of times they are said to be mesmerizing and really he has his father's eyes. Kane has a nice build, it's a nice build up of muscle but not a whole lot of muscle, it's just at the right spot for him. Kane has a nice colour to his skin where he isn't too pale or anything, you can tell he gets sunshine, he just doesn't burn easily.

Hobbies:
Swimming, reading, and running.
Sand, water, swimming, fishing, fish, bugging people, books, and running.
Dislikes:
Leg weed, wet sand on his feet, being bored, sitting and doing nothing, laziness, and the colour pink.
Flaw:
Doesn't like to listen to people.

Kane is a strong guy and he can stand firmly on his own feet. He's very independent and he knows how to handle things himself. He doesn't like to get too much help from people and he almost refuses it. Kane also trains hard, he dedicates time all the time to his training and learning, he must know how these things work and he must be good at it. River is a determined and stubborn boy and nothing sets his mind off anything his heart has been set out on. He doesn't like to give up a fight and no way and no how will he let you have the upper hand, it's not how he works, Kane also tends to have a mind that's dedicated to thinking up plans and different things to use against people, he has an excellent memory and he's good at pin pointing a weakness in a person so he finds it very useful. Kane has a charismatic side that makes him able to talk to anyone and everyone with a smile, although he may hate them it's to keep up image and not look bad. Other than that around friends he has fun and is in general fun to be around.

Parents:
Father; Tide Emerson. Mother; Wave Emerson. Step Father; Flynn Mason.
Siblings:
Step brother; Jaspar Mason. Step sister, Belle Mason.
Pets:
He has a hedgehog named Oscar.

Kane was born on a summer day. His mother and father were both proud and happy parents to have a handsome son. They took care of him and were very careful. It was when Kane was five, when his father had an accident and he had drowned in the water and ever since that day Kane has never seen his father.

Later down the road his mother Wave bought him a hedgehog who Kane came to love, it was one of his friends and he treasured the animal, they did a lot together him and Oscar. His mother soon met a man and they started to talk and such and finally when Kane was eight that was when Wave and Flynn decided to get married, they all changed their last names to Mason, meanwhile Kane refused to, that wasn't even his last name and he wasn't going to use it. Emerson was much better than Mason.

Upon having a new step dad he also got two step siblings, Jaspar and Belle. Belle was two years younger than Kane and so he always got rather annoyed with Belle, she was an annoying twit in Kane's eyes and he really could not have cared less about it. As for Jaspar he was a year older than him and they grew up to be alright and not be so angry towards each other. That was just how it all worked. They tease each other on no end but they're relationship seems to be alright for the most part of it.

After a few years Kane grew more and more from home and he was going into the water and swimming lots, doing training, and he read on the sandy shores a lot. Kane loved to find a rock to sit on and then watch the sunset as he read. During the day he'd swim and fish and while fishing he learned to sing and he now sings his own little tunes when ever he's fishing for food. That's all there really is to Kane's history.

Weapon Of Choice:
Nets, Snares, and he's pretty handy with a trident.
Talents:
Fishing, singing, and planning strategies.
Angles tribute will do:
Charismatic, kind, strong, lone wolf
Angles tributes wont do:
He's not too keen on a lovers angle.
Anything else?:

Last edited by Sorella on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Ship Of Characters   Sorella's Ship Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:21 pm

Sub-section 2

Sorella's Ship Of Characters Create.php?text=Angel%20Fox&name=HenryMorganHand
Sorella's Ship Of Characters Tumblr_m9nnwavPZe1qcrfnto1_500

Birth Name:
Angel Kelsey Fox
Nickname:
Call her Angel and things will be fine.
District:
Six, Transportation.

Height:
5'7"
Weight:
135 lbs
Hair colour:
Blonde
Eye colour:
Green

Angel is a girl of average height and average weight, she stands at the height of 5'7" and she weighs around 135 lbs. She is a natural blonde and proud to be a natural blonde at that. She has slight curves that help define her body to the way it it. Her hair is rather thick and it comes down passed her shoulders, her eyes are a nice green colour that isn't very common and sometimes they may seem blue but mostly they are green. Angel is a fun loving girl and she has a flirty smile placed on her face a lot and she doesn't always dress like a perfect little angel that most people like to think she is upon hearing her name.

Flaw:
Angel isn't one to listen to people and she's also got some trust issues

Angel is a girl that likes to party, she will be the one who like to lighten up the mood in anyway possible, she likes to have a good time and she can't do that with all the downers laying around so she has a good time, dances, sings, and just makes a good time out of things. She doesn't like to have things bring her down so she pretends to block out emotions whenever she can. Angel is not the type to lead nor will she ever be, although that wont mean she will follow you, Angel prefers to lead and follow herself to be exact she's more of the lone wolf type but she is a people person and she's rather charismatic as well. She's great with dealing with people and she can usually hold up a conversation for quite awhile. Angel loves to be outgoing and go with the flow type, she hates to plan things out because you end up being more disappointed that way and again she's no downer so going with the flow is the easiest thing she can do.

Angel can tend to cause problems though, she likes to cause problems actually. It's entertainment for her and herself at most so to stir the pot and get things going in usually a habit of hers that not a lot of people know of and no one ever suspects her in th end. She loves to sit back and watch as things unfold, she doesn't live up to her name at all, she's not an innocent girl or anything for that matter but she isn't a spawn of the devil either. Angel likes to think she can flirt however, she can but she's not really the best at it, her flirting could always use a whole bunch of work and she has yet to see that.

Parents:
Harry and Abigail. Step mom is Julianna.
Siblings:
Callie(16), Nadia (15), Kara(14), Hudson(17), Ariana(13)
Pets:
She has a duck and his name is Jerome.

Angel was the first born to Harry and Abigail. She was the first beautiful daughter of many of them actually. They had her as her pride and joy for the first little while but a little bit down the road Callie was born coming into the picture of the family. Callie and Angel grew up with each other a bit and soon their sister Nadia was born. The three of them would always hang out and get along decently but shortly Kara was born and their family of girls was complete. Angel soon grew up to act less like the eldest if anything Callie seemed more like that oldest than Angel. When their mother passed Angel was upset because she had a great bond with her mother and to have her go like that was heart wrenching. Angel dealt with it in other ways that resorted her going after boys, and being more daring than usual. Angel was also close to her father and she tried to help him through it bt sometimes it was too much for Angel. Angel and Callie don't quite get along very well but none the less they are sisters and Angel has to love her anyway. Kara and Nadia, Angel never got a huge chance to interact with as much as Callie so it's hard to say where they stand. Angel started having a crush on this one boy in their district, like a real crush, one day though, she found out her father had been dating his mother. That was odd for Angel and she didn't think much of it but she knew it was too late to go after Hudson when the two told all the kids they were getting married. Angel hated the idea of it since the start but after awhile of being talked to she was convinced that she'd find another person out there, so now Angel has no feelings for him that way and looks at him like the step brother he is.

Weapon Of Choice:
Morningstar, maces, and clubs sometimes. If not she can use throwing knives but she prefers the other options.
Talents:
Strength, she may not look strong but she's plenty of strong, healing, and she's talented at dancing.
Angles tribute will do:
Flirty, happy, cunning, mysterious.
Angles tributes wont do:
Weak, and lone wolf.
Anything else?:
Face Claim is Juno Temple.

Last edited by Sorella on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Ship Of Characters   Sorella's Ship Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:22 pm

Sub-section 3

Sorella's Ship Of Characters Create.php?text=Nova%20Fleming&name=ajihand
Sorella's Ship Of Characters Tumblr_m79y5wEzFW1rayh9bo1_500

Birth Name:
Nova Draco
Nickname:
No nicknames.
District:
District Eight
Height:
6'5"
Weight:
160 lbs
Hair colour:
Brown with a blondish tint.
Eye colour:
Misty green, almost blue.

Nova is a tall guy, although his family seems to be rather short compared to him, his size makes him almost seem like he's more fit for a career in most cases, but he's just a rich boy from district eight. Nova tends to have brown hair but often it can be confused for blond. Nova weighs a healthy weight for his age and height, he's not quite all muscle but he has enough of it to show off and still be proud of. His eyes at times can confuse people too, sometimes they look green and other times they look blue, it's odd but it just seems to happen and gets mistaken for quite a bit. Nova is almost always seen with a smirk on his face no matter where he goes or sees.

Flaw:
He gets too confident and cocky with himself.

Nova is a man who tends to be a goof, he's also the man who's a jerk and who is cocky. Nova tends to like to think he has skills and he can win the games if he was place there. He's been doing training for his body the best he can and he gloats about it all the time, his favourite thing to do is make jokes and laugh all the time, he will make jokes about his siblings and friends but it's all in good manner and most people know that. Being in a house of mostly all girls he learned to respect them and not treat them wrong but just because he knows how to be respectful doesn't mean he wont make the odd comment about how a girl looks or tries to flirt with them. Nova loves to create havoc and mess with things, he's a like a big kid who wont grow up no matter how much you wish for him to, it's nearly impossible. He still loves to play games with his little sisters, like if they're playing with dolls he'll join in too and make it all silly, half the time her gets told to go away and he can't help but laugh about it.

Nove is still an all aroun nice guy though, he cares and takes good care of his sisters, he protects them all as well, he's their shoulder to cry on if they get hurt and he feels he can relate to each one on a personal level and he truely understands them the way a brother should. He gets along with all of his sisters and he loves them dearly, he can be a bit too protective sometimes, and him being strong would be willing to beat up any jerk who harmed his sisters, it's a pure face. He also helps out whenever he can, and he tries to be around and an overall nice guy in general.

Parents:
Carol Fleming and Calvin Fleming.
Siblings:
Amari Fleming (24), Kendall Fleming (22), Fallon Fleming(16), Septimus Fleiming(15), Gretel Fleming (13), Lyra Fleming (10), and Jasmine Fleming (8)
Pets:
Nova owns a cat, thats black, brown, white, and orange all mixed and he calls her Cookie.

When Carol and Calvin Fleming first got married, they had no idea what they were in for. They were perfectly happy with their first girl, and started a sewing business, but then two years later, another one popped out. For the next four years, the sewing company expanded, and the Flemings ended up owning several huge sewing factories and quite a few clothing stores. They took the proceeds from their empire and bought a nice, quaint little estate, not quite a mansion, but coming pretty close, and with a lot of plain land. Then, they had their first boy: Nova. Nova was like a bolt of lightning, taking after Kendall a lot more than Amari. Soon, they had the opposite: a shy daughter named Fallon, and then along came Septimus. Septimus had a lovely childhood: his family could support themselves, he had siblings to play with around his age, and his older brother would boss him around and mess with his head. As he got older, though, while he seemed to take after Fallon, he started getting angry sometimes, not being able to help it. This worried Carol, but Calvin said it was just teen angst, so they moved on. During this time, the next daughter, Gretel, was born, and she was a total goody-two-shoes, but very sweet. After that there was Lyra, and shortly after, Jasmine, who were annoying babies but so adorable that they got away with anything, and the Flemings decided that they’d had enough children for now. They never have to worry about tesserae, but some of the kids have their own way of rebelling against the family’s wealth... Nova is a pickpocket, Sep gets into fights sometimes, and Lyra/Jasmine play childish pranks. They’re just a perfectly typical dysfunctional family with a perfectly typical dysfunctional history.

Weapon Of Choice:
Needles, he knows how to use them and he knows pressure points, it also helps to know a good poision to create out of herbs to coat the needles in. A basic weapon though would be knives, he's handy with them and he can do just about anything with them.
Talents:
Pick pocketing, sneaking, and public speaking.
Angles tribute will do:
Protective, Funny guy, and cocky.
Angles tributes wont do:
Lone wolf, sappy boy, love angle.
Anything else?:
Face claim is Hunter Parrish

Last edited by Sorella on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Ship Of Characters   Sorella's Ship Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:24 pm

Sub-section 4

~Fleur Lemmings~

Sorella's Ship Of Characters Tumblr_m89avm6FI91rurpvm

!General Info!

Sorella's Ship Of Characters Tumblr_ly2r8j7put1r3adlo

Full Name:
Fleur Marie Lemmings
Nickname:
Just Fleur
Birthday:
September 28th
District:
Ten, Livestock

&Personality&

Sorella's Ship Of Characters Tumblr_m89f5jh0Ic1rurpvm

Favorites

Food:
Scrambled eggs
Drink:
Fresh milk
Weather:
Pouring rain
Colour:
Sky blue

Dislikes/Likes

Fleur doesn't like being inside the box, she likes to be different and she likes to show it. There is nothing more Fleur dislikes than a lazy person who isn't willing to do any work at all, they are rather selfish and poor in her eyes and just not worth her time at all. Fleur dislikes sitting around doing nothing, something needs to get done. How ever Fleur does like hard working people. Fleur loves the rain and will literally just go walk for hours in the rain and take a day off. It calms her right down and makes her happy. Fleur wont admit it but she secretly likes to cuddle with people, it makes her feel warm and safe inside.

Flaws/Quirks/Talents/Habits

Her number one flaw would be she doesn't really listen to a whole lot people tell her to do, she's very independent and she does her own thing. She usually likes to believe that she has everything in order when sometimes she doesn't. Her talents would be her endurance when she runs, she paces herself really well unlike others and her knife throwing is outstanding. She really is great with any long ranged weapons. She seems to be a talented singer too.

Persona:

Fleur is an outgoing girl, she likes to have fun and make the best of things, even if things seem hopeless she will still have hope for things and she wont ever give up, she's driven by determination and can do just about anything she sets her mind to. Fleur is often soft hearted and will be kind to others no matter what, she keeps the peace in most situations and she's not one to go straight up and cause a fight, and she also seems to be able to control her anger well, which is a good thing because it seems to be able to get the best of most people. Fleur likes to do silly things and be utterly random at the most complicated and weird times, she doesn't know why but it happens, she has quite a lot of confidence in her self and she doesn't stand for anyone's messes and faults. She will not judge or hate on anyone, and she prefers to stand up for the underdog, well she is quite an underdog herself but she will stand up for what she believes is right and she has great leader ship qualities although she fails to listen to what others have to say and their opinions which is rather unfortunate.

?Apperance?

Sorella's Ship Of Characters Tumblr_m86zsfPkam1qjwhrf

Eyes:
She has nice soft blue eyes.
Hair:
Dirty blonde and goes down passed her shoulders.
Height:
5'8"
Weight:
134 lbs
Style:
Fleur's style is simple and comfy. She usually likes to wear her boots because she's grown up wearing them and being comfy. Pants or jeans are usually ideal unless it's summer then she'll wear plain shorts. When it rains or snows Fleur will wear a long sleeve shirt and if sunny or windy she'll wear just a plain t-shirt. Usually Fleur has her hair up in a pony. She loves to wear pretty colours like a pale blue or something.
Scars/Birthmark:
She has no scars or birthmarks.
Overall Appearance:
Much like her mother Fleur has blonde hair and pale skin, it's not ghost white pale or anything and she does have a bit of color in her face, Fleur's hair is naturally wavy and it goes down to her shoulders and rests there. Fleur stands at the height of 5'8", she's quite tall for a girl but she likes to call it average, she weighs about 134 lbs. She's got a nice athletic build on her with muscles and her leg muscles are in great shape, she has a nice figure as well. Her eyes are a blue color like her dad's instead of having green eyes like her mother.

`Family`

Sorella's Ship Of Characters Tumblr_m89apkk85R1rurpvm

Mother:
Her mother is Deanna Lemmings.
Father:
Father is Jake Lemmings.
Siblings:
She has an older brother named Robert but he goes by Robbie. He is Twenty years old.
Robert:
Fleur also has a sister named Esme but they call her Ez for short. Esme was born just a year after Fleur so she's Fifteen.
Esme:
Pets:
Horses, Cows, Chickens, Favorite horse and her horse only is Sunny and then she has a dog named Max.
Family History:
The family runs a long line of rich ancestors, they all know how to raise horses, train them, and race with them. They make perfect horses an their main animal they look after are horses. Other than that they're rich because they sell animal grooming products and milk as well as eggs. They even sell stallions to the capitol for some usage.

;History;

Sorella's Ship Of Characters Tumblr_lz9ek7Z2Tx1r6aqm1

History:

After they were well into business, Robbie was born into the family and they were able to support him, after four years they decided to have Fleur.

Robbie was waiting for his little sister and had always been by his mother's side and would rub her belly and talk to his sister while she wasn't born yet. After a few years, Robbie and Fleur grew close and were a good brother and sister combo, he'd protect and tease her and she'd bug him and want him to play with her like the little sister she was. Of course there was their other little sister Esme and they were all close to each other.

Robbie was lucky and had never been placed in the games, and now he is waiting slowly for Fleur not to be called, it nearly kills him each year and he always swears just as fate would have it that his little sister would get called. Other than that Fleur has a good life and enjoys being around the animals, she's practised body training and running since she was young and now she's speedy as well as strong, her and her brother throw knives for fun all the time and she's gotten really good at it.

\Extra Info/

Sorella's Ship Of Characters Tumblr_m7ysqffHfD1ru61he

Angles tribute will do:
Innocent, strong, independent
Angles tribute will not do:
Sexy, flirty, weak
Weapon Of Choice:
Knives or any long ranged weapons.
Other:
Face claim is Taylor Swift

Last edited by Sorella on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Ship Of Characters   Sorella's Ship Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:30 pm

Sub-section 5

Sorella's Ship Of Characters Create.php?text=Gemma%20Zelker&name=DS_Celtic-1
Sorella's Ship Of Characters Tumblr_m920kb4kTN1rz5pg5o1_500

Birth Name:
Gemma Lillian Zelker
Nickname:
Gem, Gemmy, Gems, or just call her Gemma.
District:
Ten, Livestock

Height:
5'5"
Weight:
128 lbs
Hair colour:
Brown
Eye colour:
Blue

Gemma stands at an average height of 5'5" and she weighs 128 lbs. She gets fed well enough to be alive and satisfied. Gemma's skin tone has a slight tan to it but sometimes it can still be a bit pale, it's rather odd but that's just how it's worked. Gemma has a nice figure, it's slightly curvy but not too curvy, it not even an hour glass figure but she's alright with that. Gemma's hair is a light brown but sometimes it may appear blonde, it's always liked to play tricks like that, as for her eyes, they're a deep but yet very light blue and noticeable anywhere in district ten.

Flaw:
Gemma tends to get herself into a lot of trouble with her mouth.

Gemma is a jack of all trades. It's weird how she plays things out and how she acts it's not something you see every day especially in district ten. Gem doesn't have too much manner wise, she doesn't care too much she may throw in the odd please and thank you but she doesn't care what you think and she doesn't mind that she shows no respect for some people. Gem's very blunt and she hardly tends to beat around the bush she will answer any question you have and she will be completely straight forward with it and she wont hold anything back. Gem also doesn't hold back and small comments about others that she thinks, what plays into mind is spoken aloud, whether to herself or to someone else. One thing a lot of people should know is that Gems can be a bit bossy, well that's if your name is Dane and you happen to be her older brother. Gemma although can be bossy to Dane half the time she's also willing to help him in his schemes and she loves to mess with people any day of the week or weekend. Gemma loves to mess around with guys and give them compliments, it's not quite flirting but it's a bit of flirting and in her eyes.

Parents:
Travis Zelker - Father
Marianne Zelker - Mother

Siblings:
Dane Zelker - 17 years old
Preston Zelker - 14 years old
Gregory Zelker - 13 years old

Pets:
She has a ferret named Jiggs

Gemma is the younger sister to Dane Zelker and older sister to Preston and Greg Zelker. She's also the only daughter to both Marianne and Travis. Travis was a well known rancher around district ten and he provided for his family until an unlikely event happen, Travis' death. Gemma had taken that time to take care of her mother seeing as Gemma had always been a mothers daughter. She would watch her mom and make sure her mom would stay stable and soon things got better for their mother. Although Dane started to work on the Lemmings ranch for some extra money in the house. Sometimes Gemma would hangout with Dane there but others she spent it watching her younger brothers and soon enough she became the Gemma she is today. A year before her father's death she had managed to get a pet ferret and she ended up naming in Jiggs, there was no reason behind it she just felt the name worked.

Weapon Of Choice:
Give Gemma some knives, they can be throwing knives or just plain knives. She can throw them, and use them. Her second favourite thing to use is a whip, she knows how to use it well and it's a handy thing to have.
Talents:
Keeping Dane in line, leading a situation, and public speaking.
Angles tribute will do:
Cocky, confident, leader, and flirty.
Angles tributes wont do:
Weak, boring, mysterious, and underdog.
Anything else?:
Face claim is Barbara Palvin.

Last edited by Sorella on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Ship Of Characters   Sorella's Ship Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:30 pm

Sub-section 6
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Ship Of Characters   Sorella's Ship Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:38 pm

Sub-section 7
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Ship Of Characters   Sorella's Ship Of Characters Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:38 pm

Sub-section 8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorella's Ship Of Characters   Sorella's Ship Of Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorella's Ship Of Characters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next