The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RainbowCat's Characters

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

RainbowCat's Characters Empty
PostSubject: RainbowCat's Characters   RainbowCat's Characters Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:53 pm

(PLEASE KEEP IN MIND I DO NOT WISH TO RP AS THESE CHARACTERS ANYMORE. That's why they are crossed out.)

Name: Khaidyn-Rose Larette (KAY-din)
Age/Birthday: Just turned 16, so... May 20
District: 8
Family: Father: Crevin "Crev" Larette, a big, burly man of 46 with a deep laugh and bulging belly. Mother: Maple "Ellie" Larette, a kind, caring, stout woman of 43 who loves to bake and sew. Sister: Arya Larette, a flirty, giggly, sheltered girl of 18 who always tries to get Khaidyn to try on frilly dresses, but her heart is in the right place. Brother: Welt, a naughty, annoying, chubby crybaby of 2 years who always wants sugar and is getting very chubby.
Brief History: Khaidyn loves her family, deep in her heart, but most of the time, all that boils up to the surface is hate. Her mother started patching up clothes soon after Arya started wearing them, before Khaidyn was born, and her father saw her potential for sewing. They opened business selling clothes (the fabric district, after all), and from that grew Arya's girly personality and the family's wealth. They are now merchants, but somehow, although Khaidyn was raised the same way as Arya and Welt, she never showed signs of becoming a typical "Merchant's Daughter."
Physical Appearance: Wispy medium-brown wavy hair cut unevenly just above her shoulders with scraggly bangs. Light skin with not much of a tan, because she likes the dark, and a couple of freckles on her cheeks. Almond-shaped silvery-gray eyes rimmed with black and a willowy figure. She stands at about 5'7" and weighs somewhere around 110 lbs. She has very little muscle on her, which keeps her fairly light. If she cleaned herself up and let Arya have her way, Khaidyn could be very pretty. However, she would rather eat 26 shards of broken glass, so no luck there.
Personality: Dark-hearted/minded, quiet, independent, and very cautious. She always expects the worst to happen, and tries to ignore the fact that her family is rich. Khaidyn, against her will, is a more-than-decent person (proving that she does, in fact, have some of her mother's blood), and doesn't like to see others starve and be beaten for stealing while her family has it easy. Although she knows her mother would give food to all who ask, she also knows that both of her parents are too busy with Welt, which is another reason she dislikes her baby brother. Khaidyn does not exactly connect well with other people, so she keeps to herself.
Flaw: As previously stated, Khaidyn could definitely not be called muscular. She would never be able to use brute strength in a battle or lift/throw heavy weapons.
Pets: A big old battle-scarred frightening charcoal-grey tom cat named Sable. He is missing an eye, both of his ears are mostly shredded, and he roams around as he pleases, scaring the little children.
Rich or Poor?: Rich, which she HATES.
Weapon of Choice: A lightweight bow and arrow
Talents: Sable, if he counts. Her cat is extremely loyal to her, as she raised him from a young age. She also maneuvers in the shadows quite well; her eyes adjusting to the dark more quickly than other people's because of her time spent there. Khaidyn is very stealthy and almost silent to the untrained ear when moving around.
Other: Khaidyn treats Sable like a baby kitten, which he loves, but only from her. Her family is terrified of him, but her mother would never leave a living being to starve, even a vicious cat.

RainbowCat's Characters Krl10

(Sorry, the picture is in black and white.)

Name: Gracie Hellion
Age/Birthday: 16/ Oct. 13
District: 10
Family: Mother is Kestrel Hellion, never knew her father, little sister Adele Hellion is dead, older sister Rowan Hellion has gone missing.
Brief History: Gracie's mother, Kestrel, was born in District 1, but she went to District 10 for Gracie's father. But a month before Gracie was born, they fought, and her father left. Rowan disappeared two days later. When Gracie was two, her mother started becoming distant, and wasn't around much, and a year later Adele Hellion was born! But before long, her mother started coming home beaten and bloody, until eventually she stopped being distant. She became uptight, mean, and a horrible parent. Once day she slapped little Adele, and when Adele cried, she kept hurting her until Adele died. Gracie came home and tried to help, receiving only a scar below her eye. Gracie now hates her mother and can't wait until she can get out of her care and live on her own, but doesn't want to go to an orphanage.
Physical Appearance: Gracie has straight, ash-blond hair with dark roots that she parts at the side, but she didn't dye it. When she was little, her hair was lighter. She has pale, creamy skin, and light blue sea-glass colored eyes. She is slim but stronger than she appears, but is more agile than brawny. She is very quick and light on her feet, but not very fast is she is running long-distance. She is a little taller than average, and has high cheekbones with a slightly thin face. Gracie has a scar on her right cheek, under her eye, that she doesn't like to talk about.
Personality: Calm and quiet are two words that describe Gracie very well. She doesn't speak much, but she is clever, so if she does, you should probably listen. She is very independent and not very social, because she has kind of retreated into her own mind since her sister died. She hates how her mom rules her life and how she still flinches whenever her mother or anyone raises their hand towards her. She is very sweet, and probably would have grown up a bit naive if the incident with her mother had never happened. She loves animals because you can talk to them and they will listen, but not judge. She loves cows and screams at her mother when she kills them for meat. She doesn't understand why people kill cows when they can already get milk from them. She's kind of depressed but doesn't cry when she's sad, just gets very, very quiet and keeps her head down.
Flaw: Gracie is weak-willed and will often follow people's orders. She can't stand to see people being hurt by others, and could never bring herself to kill anyone else.
Pets: A light brown calf named Cassia, who she convinced her mother to let her keep and not kill.
Rich or Poor?: Medium, because of her mother's savings from District 1.
Weapon of Choice: Foil (a very light sword.)
Talents: She is very empathetic, and this can sometimes make people or animals not want to hurt her. Gracie also loves to sing and has a beautiful, very high voice. Thirdly, she is an excellent fencer because she is very nimble and has good hand-eye coordination, but only with a foil.
Other: She despises her mother more than anything, in case that wasn't clear.

RainbowCat's Characters Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAhLjU3ibzX9O5qUHBur5yeTR_F2Ws5WQCBiFIEW_zRCHaJPtx

Last edited by RainbowCat on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:08 pm; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : Recopied old characters. Added note.)
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
RainbowCat's Characters Left_bar_bleue400/400RainbowCat's Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

PostSubject: Re: RainbowCat's Characters   RainbowCat's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:54 am

Cool accepted
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: RainbowCat's Characters   RainbowCat's Characters Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:12 pm

Thank you! Smile

I have a new character.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
RainbowCat's Characters Left_bar_bleue150/150RainbowCat's Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: RainbowCat's Characters   RainbowCat's Characters Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:21 pm

Accepted

and no, you only have to send the underlined word for your first character Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RainbowCat's Characters   RainbowCat's Characters Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:23 pm

Okay, thank you again!
Back to top Go down
Dee

Female Posts : 478
Birthday : 1997-02-23

PostSubject: Re: RainbowCat's Characters   RainbowCat's Characters Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:54 am

I love your characters (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RainbowCat's Characters   RainbowCat's Characters Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:18 pm

Thank you! Very Happy

I love how your signature has song lyrics! I looked up the lyrics to the songs and now I listen to the beautiful day one a lot. Smile

Last edited by kitress on Fri May 06, 2011 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wasn't finished...)
Back to top Go down
Dee

Female Posts : 478
Birthday : 1997-02-23

PostSubject: Re: RainbowCat's Characters   RainbowCat's Characters Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:31 pm

Yeah, I love U2. And Coldplay. And the Temper Trap. And Regina Spector. Very Happy Bruno Mars is just so-so, but that song perfectly fit Milo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RainbowCat's Characters   RainbowCat's Characters Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:45 pm

STARTING OVER! See new characters above.

Last edited by RainbowCat on Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : time changes things)
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
RainbowCat's Characters Left_bar_bleue150/150RainbowCat's Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: RainbowCat's Characters   RainbowCat's Characters Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:15 pm

Accepted.

your the 2nd charrie to join district 8 Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RainbowCat's Characters   RainbowCat's Characters Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Thank you! Yeah, I know. I wanted to make another character, but I also wanted to roleplay, and I figured new people are more likely to rp. Besides, the District looked all lonely. Smile
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: RainbowCat's Characters   RainbowCat's Characters Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:18 pm

I know eh?

I made a charrie in 7 and 9 just because they had no one.

still, they only have my charries, and one is a tribute Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RainbowCat's Characters   RainbowCat's Characters Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:23 pm

Ah, poor lonely people! Once, I spent fifteen minutes just refreshing the page to see if anyone in District 10/11 would post.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: RainbowCat's Characters   RainbowCat's Characters Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:26 pm

xD must have been boring
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: New Characters   RainbowCat's Characters Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:12 pm

(Because the accepted messages from BEFORE might have confused someone, as they were from my OLD characters, and I want to be accepted for this character, I'm posting her here and will recopy the old characters into my first post, but crossed out. Oh, and I added a new new character as well!)

Subject: RainbowCat's Characters Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:53 pm
I am starting over, and I think I'm going to start with just one character. I hope that is okay! My previous characters were (originally) Farren Merle in District 11, Gracie Hellion in District 10, and Khaidyn-Rose Larette in District 8. Now, character time!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

RainbowCat's Characters Girl-scarf-snow-winter-Favim.com-258530

Name: Winter Salem
Age/Birthday: 14/April 4th
District: 4
Family: Winter's mother, Jewel Salem, is an over-worked young woman who cares about her job more than anything or anyone else, but right after is it to her is her family. She has a very strong maternal instinct. Jewel makes boats for the fishermen and women in the district, and is known as a high-quality boat-maker. Winter's father, Lupus Salem, is a fisherman, and always has a good boat to go out in due to his wife's occupation. He only fishes from 5 to 10 in the morning, though, not all day, so for most of the time, Winter has a parent at home. Winter's sister's name is Caramel. Caramel, who is 16 years old, and Winter, even though she is two years younger, have a very close-knit relationship, but both girls rarely feel like their mother is even part of the family. She provides money, but not care. Lupus cleans up and fixes things that need to be fixed, and Caramel and Winter alternate cooking. Caramel, Lupus, and Jewel, are all over-protective of Winter, which annoys her occasionally.
Brief History: Jewel, Winter's mother, discovered her talent for building boats at a young age, and got a job when she was 20. By now, at 30, she has moved up the ladder and owns her own business. She married Lupus Salem after Winter's older sister, Caramel, was born, and soon after, Winter came into existence as well. Jewel didn't really want children, but felt very protective over them, especially baby Winter, so she ordered Lupus to come home after 10 in the morning to care for them. By now, neither Winter nor Caramel actually needs him to, but they never change the schedule.
Physical Appearance: Winter has rather pale skin, with no freckles or anything, that refuses to tan, and sometimes people don't believe her when she says she comes from District 4. Winter's hair is a very light brown, quite wavy, and cut in wispy/fly-away layers with side-bangs. It falls to just above her waist, and is usually tangled, with random little mini-braids strewn throughout. She is 5'5", has coal-black eyes (not dark brown, more dark grey), a skinny build, but isn't unhealthy-looking, and usually (always) likes to wear a flowy white chiffon blouse tucked into a loose bright-colored waist-skirt with black tights and combat boots. (I wouldn't normally mention this, but she pretty much doesn't wear anything else.)
Personality: Winter is a studious girl who prefers studying to socializing and likes sitting alone at the beach with a book. She's very sweet, but tries to be rebellious, and fails completely. (e.g. trying to break curfew but then freaking out a rushing home as fast as possible.) She loves cold, dreary days, and writing stories/dark poetry/tuneless songs about whatever comes to her mind. She's smart, and can confuse people with her tendency to be silent for five minutes and talking as fast as possible the next. Other than that, Winter is a relatively normal person. Nothing much fazes her, and until she eats sugar, Winter is quite calm, likable, and even-tempered.
Flaw: Although she doesn't seem like it at first glance, Winter is a bit of a hater. She is always the devil's advocate, and shoots down other people's dreams when she is trying to prepare them for the worst. Winter always points out what people don't want to hear, and can be brutally honest. She is also afraid of fire, although she thinks it is simply beautiful.
Pets: Her family has a cat named Lavender, who they call Lavvy, who is 7 years old and is getting a little chubby. She's a white-with-ginger-colored Turkish Van who loves water. Lavvy's kitten, Lilac, is supposedly their pet, as well, but she comes and goes as she pleases.
Rich or Poor?: Slightly more wealthy than middle-class, but they (especially Jewel Salem) work for it every day and can't afford to splurge.
Weapon of Choice: Poison (usually via poison-tipped throwing knife)
Talents: Winter is great at writing poetry, although that wouldn't really help her in the Games, and knows a lot about plants. She also has pretty good reflexes, but they aren't amazing.
Other: Nothing I can think of.

---

RainbowCat's Characters Anabela_belikova_02

Name: Misty Rivers
Age/Birthday:13 1/2
District: 7 (or any of the other districts with one person.)
Family: Misty's mother is a very conservative, up-tight woman who is paranoid about what impression her children are making. She thinks that women should be proper, well-brought-up ladies, and men should be gentlemen. Her name is Olive Rivers and she is 39 years old. Misty's father, Tuck Rivers, is a spoiled, 40-year-old baby, who acts more like a whiny child than a grown man, at least, until the safety of his family is brought into perspective. He actually does care about his family a lot, but he puts himself first during daily life. Misty's brother, Gecko, is an adorable child of 11 1/2 with all the right intentions, but all the wrong answers to life's questions. He looks exactly like Misty, but as a boy, but he acts like he's older and tries to be that older person due to Tuck's childishness.
Brief History: Misty has had a somewhat normal life in her district so far, even through her slightly dysfunctional family. When she was 11, she got in trouble for trying to save a tree that was being cut down and whipped by a Peacekeeper, but it was nothing major. She still has a little bit of a scar on her hand, but it isn't painful for her to talk about or anything. After that, Misty's brother started trying to advise her, which led to a spat when she was 12. Because of this, any pent-up emotions rolled out, and she ran away from home for a day or two, before her family found her and begged her to return, which she happily obliged. Now, she's mostly focusing on training a LITTLE bit each day in her free time just in case she's picked for the Hunger Games. (Not much, though, mostly just a few push-ups and some running practice.)
Physical Appearance: Misty has wavy golden hair in layers to her chest, a skinny build, and is 5'4". her skin is fair, and her eyes are a foggy blue. She usually wears ribbons in her hair or has them visibly somewhere on her person. She's in shape, but not particularly muscular, and usually looks a bit tired or angry because of the way her eyebrows slant downwards a little bit.
Personality: Misty is a quirky, innocent sweet-heart. She feels guilty for things she didn't do and will always be there to help out. However, if the crowd is leaving you behind, she feels extremely pressured to do so too, and very well might. She'll come back with an apology later, but wouldn't change her actions if it happened again. Misty is also hyper-aware of what she thinks other people look down on her for. She is obsessed with fitting in, and struggles to find herself under what she has copied from everyone else. The only thing she doesn't fit in with is accessories. She loves putting huge bows in her hair, wearing random ribbons around her wrist, and colorful scarves that clash with whatever else she's wearing. She LOVES trees.
Flaw: Has no loyalty to her friends.
Pets: An Australian Shepard puppy named Marigold, and an old, adorably unintelligent Greyhound with BIG eyes named Tortoiseshell. They are both loving and energetic, and get along well.
Rich or Poor?: Middle-Class
Weapon of Choice: Close-combat knife (NOT throwing knives, she's horrible at those.)
Talents: Misty's first talent is that she can copy almost any sound she hears with a lot of accuracy. The second is she can blend into the background very well. (Figuratively, as in people forgetting she's part of a group conversation, not like with camouflage.) She's also used to acting like she's someone people will like, which could be an asset in the Hunger Games.
Other: Nothing. Very Happy

Last edited by RainbowCat on Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
RainbowCat's Characters Left_bar_bleue400/400RainbowCat's Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: RainbowCat's Characters   RainbowCat's Characters Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:34 am

You've confused me! You said you were going to start with one character but now there is 2? At any rate they're both Accepted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RainbowCat's Characters   RainbowCat's Characters Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:15 pm

Sorry, I made another after a while. And thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: New Character :)   RainbowCat's Characters Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:12 am

(Sorry for the double post!)

RainbowCat's Characters Saddddddddddddd-2RainbowCat's Characters 241065-sleepyhollow_large
THE FIRST PICTURE IS HER HAIR AND CLOTHING STYLE, THE SECOND IS HER MAIN PICTURE OTHER THAN THAT.

RainbowCat's Characters Evanna-Lynch-evanna-lynch-30988476-500-375
FC: Evanna Lynch

Name: Star Orchid Caelum (KAI-loom, like the Latin pronunciation)
Age/Birthday: 13/January 31st
District: 6
Family: Star's family is pretty much normal. Her mom, Lavinia Caelum, looks just like her, but with strawberry blonde hair, and accepts her daughter for who she is. She's a kind woman of 38 and doesn't want her child to change for someone else. Star's father, who is divorced from her mother but on fair terms with her, is named Web, and is re-married to a someone Star has never met or even talked to about. Both her parents want her to believe that the divorce is behind them and doesn't matter, but they let her hang out with her dad's new daughter, Terryn Laurel, who is 9 years old. (Lavinia and Web divorced very soon after they got married.)
Brief History: Star was born outside, under the stars, hence her name. Her parents had divorced before she was born, but she still saw her dad weekly when she was younger. After a while, though, he got remarried and had a daughter named Terryn Laurel, and Star only saw him twice a month because he needed to take care of the new baby. During this period of time, Star 'befriended' a snake who resided outside her mom's house and started calling it Plum, but eventually, they worked out a schedule where Terryn, Star, AND their dad all spent time together every Saturday for a few hours, which is the schedule they keep now. Star has recently started wearing make-up, which made her mom uneasy at first, bt then proud that her daughter was growing up. She is not in the middle of any conflict, currently.
Physical Appearance: Star stands at 5'2" with pale peach skin, and has very thin, chest-length, stick-straight ash-blonde hair with neat bangs cut in layers that lean inwards slightly at the tips. Her wide eyes are dark, coffee-bean brown, with long eyelashes due to that fact that she wears a little mascara/eyeliner, and she has thin eyebrows. Star is slender, and usually has a slightly sad expression on her face. She enjoys wearing her hair either out or in a high ponytail, and despises when it's tangled.
Personality: Star is an artsy, semi-morbid girl with a passion for the metaphysical and a desire to be psychic. She tries to convince people she is a medium, palm-reader, witch, or etc. for fun and because she wishes she were. She's generally considered "weird" by other people at first glance, but her friends have gotten used to this behavior for the most part. However, Star is an optimist. She always hopes for the best, but if the worst does happen, she'll start laughing. She is edgy, daring, feisty, and likes to be independent. Star is a clever girl, but she's very impulsive and gets angry easily. She hates it when people pronounce her last name incorrectly.
Flaw: Star is extremely impatient, gets tired and/or angry easily, and gets irritable when she's tired. Also, instead of openly complaining about an issue, she'll just get annoyed for no apparent reason, and when she's mad at someone, she'll tell them she's 'just disappointed' to make them feel worse, because she has sadistic tendencies. Star is a loose cannon.
Pets: There's a black baby snake that lives around her house that she likes to call Plum, but it isn't really her pet. She doesn't take care of it, just watches it occasionally.
Rich or Poor?: Middle-class
Weapon of Choice: Spear
Talents: Star is pretty good at putting on enough make-up to make a difference without making it look too fake, and could use this as a camouflage asset in the Games if she were a tribute, but she isn't the best artist in the world. She is good at intimidating other people with a death glare and body language. Her third and final talent is that she doesn't get grossed out by blood and gore/insane from people dying painfully, because she likes looking at pictures of dead bodies.
Other: I added a history, and there's a picture now, but it isn't very good. The girl in the picture's hair was originally dark, so it doesn't look great blonde. SORRY!!! Thanks. Smile

--------

Thank you, Sorella!

_____

STAR HAS DIED IN THE GAMES. D:

Last edited by Bluebell on Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:43 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : district change adjustment)
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: RainbowCat's Characters   RainbowCat's Characters Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:57 am

Looks good so far, Rain.(I'm calling you this for now on.. xD) I notice the brief history still needs to be done but no rush! As for the image, I am quite positive it's not required but if you have one it helps! Don't feel like you have to go search for hours though, it's just an image..The writing part of the appearance matters more, I believe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RainbowCat's Characters   RainbowCat's Characters Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:07 am

Thank you! AAAAAAAHHHHHH! Totally forgot brief history! It will be done, and I will eventually find a picture that sort of works. Oh, and thank you! (Yay, I have a nickname! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: RainbowCat's Characters   RainbowCat's Characters Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:20 am

Sorry this is a little late on my part, Rain. In the middle of catching up on this one tv show series! Razz

Star is accepted! Smile

Also about the whole male thing, I used to be terrible at playing males but soon I seemed to be able to play them decently but I know where you're coming from. I still mostly play females my self.

Nicknames are always so exciting aren't they!? xD
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: RainbowCat's Characters   RainbowCat's Characters Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:03 pm

So then we can call you 'sore'? Razz

joking. Nice character!
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: RainbowCat's Characters   RainbowCat's Characters Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:33 pm

I like the picture, Rain. Smile

Gaz, I don't care if you give me a nickname or not xD I have so many, one more isn't going to make a difference.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: RainbowCat's Characters   RainbowCat's Characters Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:49 pm

Everyone start calling Gazimu, Imu! Loljk.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: RainbowCat's Characters   RainbowCat's Characters Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:51 pm

Alright Snowflake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RainbowCat's Characters   RainbowCat's Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RainbowCat's Characters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next