The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Total Paradise!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Koala

Koala

Female Posts : 40
Birthday : 1911-07-09

Total Paradise! Empty
PostSubject: Total Paradise!   Total Paradise! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:31 pm

Cairee bounded into the beautiful room, flopping down on it's spotless white couch and turning on the latest football game. She cheered and laughed, watching the mentor pace around as he gave her instructions and tips for the Games. "Oh come ON! Can't you just take a break already?" Cairee moaned, obviously taking the Games seriously.
Back to top Go down
Dee

Female Posts : 478
Birthday : 1997-02-23

Total Paradise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Paradise!   Total Paradise! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:55 pm

"The games should not be taken lightly," Rezmond instructed, the realized he was pacing. Rezmond was horrified with himself. He never paced. He took a seat and pretended to look interested in this silly child. "For some reason, I can never get you two children together at once. But I'll start with introducing myself. My name is Izac Rezmond. Rezmond preferably. Now, I'll start with saying that the games are not fun. They are never fun. They are to be taken seriously, or you die," he said these last words with a pleasing voice and an encouraging smile. "Really, you will," he smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Koala

Koala

Total Paradise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Paradise!   Total Paradise! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:46 pm

This guy started creeping her out. Cairee started to listen, and nodded. "If you take it lightly, people will think you're not aware but you really are. They'll try something obvious, but if you're smart enough, you'll recconize it." Cairee explained, a straight face. She turned off the TV and looked down. "Fruit Ya is in the Cafeteria if you need him..." She giggled, giving him a new nickname.
Back to top Go down
Dee

Total Paradise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Paradise!   Total Paradise! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:36 pm

"Mmm, you're actually thinking now!" Rezmond smiled widely, his perfectly lined teeth gleaming. "Strategy is everything. You may just be the tribute I choose to send gifts to."
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Male Posts : 43

Total Paradise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Paradise!   Total Paradise! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:31 am

A loud knock on the room next door sent a picture falling. "Ey, I heard that! You better send me some gifts!" Fujita grumbled and got back to silently eavesdropping.
Back to top Go down
Dee

Total Paradise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Paradise!   Total Paradise! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:34 am

Rezmond laughed, it was a high little thing without humor. "Boy, if you want me to send you anything you'd better get in here and participate or you shall die. Simply put, of course. Now, back to what we were saying," he said to the little girl. "You have talents, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Total Paradise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Paradise!   Total Paradise! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:40 am

Fujita hopped on and got comfortable on the floor. "Well, you are about as fun as a doorknob..." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Dee

Total Paradise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Paradise!   Total Paradise! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:59 pm

"This isn't fun," Rezmond hissed, his eyes slits. Then he recovered his composure and smiled quickly, sitting back in his chair. "I'll get your outfits picked out right away," he continued, watching them intently.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Total Paradise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Paradise!   Total Paradise! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:49 pm

"It should be fun for you, you get to dress up some living dolls and send them to their dooms." He chuckled. This person was too serious. But why? He must live in a huge house and have nearly endless amounts of food. The only thing he has to worry about is what other people think... Is that enough to cause someone to be like this, though?
Back to top Go down
Dee

Total Paradise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Paradise!   Total Paradise! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:12 pm

"Your outfits are actually custom-made. I just received them today," Rezmond continued as if he hadn't heard. "You'll see them tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Total Paradise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Paradise!   Total Paradise! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:28 pm

"Like I said, dollys." Fujita muttered, before he turned his attention to how high up they were.
Back to top Go down
Dee

Total Paradise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Paradise!   Total Paradise! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:34 pm

-I'll wait for Koala to post before we get too ahead of her.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Total Paradise! Left_bar_bleue150/150Total Paradise! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Total Paradise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Paradise!   Total Paradise! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:51 pm

OOC: Also wolfy, Dee's character is your mentor. He/she is from District 12 as well xD.
Back to top Go down
Dee

Total Paradise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Paradise!   Total Paradise! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:11 pm

-Lol Rezmond's just pretending like he's not. Because he's pretty insane.
Back to top Go down
Koala

Koala

Total Paradise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Paradise!   Total Paradise! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:21 pm

"Oh hey Fruit Ya! I see you got to know Rezmond a bit, eh?" Cairee teased, laughing. She turned to Rezmond and nodded her head, brown hair flying everywhere. "Yeah I got talents. I can hack, stalk, climb, and kill." She said with an enthusiastic grin. Cairee had always been able to do the "Job" quickly. However, her sister, was afraid of killing a small bug. Being the eldest, Cairee had always had an advantage, and the first thing she ever killed was a rabbit at the age of 4.
Back to top Go down
Dee

Total Paradise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Paradise!   Total Paradise! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:55 pm

"Good," Izac said. "Now, I believe in you taking your own path, it's the only way you can stay alive is if you do it your way. So, I'm not worried about that, you'll be fine in the interviews as long as you are the polite little girl I sometimes glimpse, you'll see your outfits tomorrow, stand tall on the chariot, the same applies to you, boy. The makeup is up to your stylists..." he tapped his perfectly filed nails on his knee. "And, boy, I don't know your strengths or weaknesses, fight hard and you'll go far, fail to and you'll die. That is my mentoring. Don't rely on me. It's you that's dying, it's your fault for not evading death."

-I can't be on tomorrow, talk to Katie more about it, she'll give you the pictures of your chariot costumes. Sorry about Rezmond.
Back to top Go down
Koala

Koala

Total Paradise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Paradise!   Total Paradise! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 pm

"Don't worry, Rezmond." Cairee cooed, nodding and cracking a half-smile. Though the part with the "Polite little girl," and the "The makeup is up to your stylists," sort of scared her, she put on the innocent mask and hid her scared face behind that. Cairee sat down again and leaned back, looking out of the large window at the Capitol below. "Rezmond, what was it like, being in the Hunger Games?" Cairee asked, furrowing her brow and staring at the cars passing.
Cairee hated death, especially if it was her that was dying.
Back to top Go down
Dee

Total Paradise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Paradise!   Total Paradise! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:03 pm

Rezmond smiled. "That is not important," he said lightly. "What is important is your strategy. Do not take allies. Soon you will have to kill them anyway."
Back to top Go down
Koala

Koala

Total Paradise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Paradise!   Total Paradise! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:34 am

"No problemo, I don't take alliances anyways in Games like these," Cairee said, makng it sound like the Hunger Games weren't anything special. Cairee already knew her strategies. Observe them, and put a posionus stink bomb in their tent. Well, that was at lease one of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Total Paradise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Paradise!   Total Paradise! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Total Paradise!
Page 1 of 1