The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finally, I am home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Finally, I am home Left_bar_bleue150/150Finally, I am home Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Finally, I am home Empty
PostSubject: Finally, I am home   Finally, I am home Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 4:55 am

Finally, I am home Tumblr_lnqikpGSQd1qaiasao1_500
Finally, I am home Rheanamebanner
---District 5---Female---17---
Outfit

The train kept zooming by, the Capitol was left behind and finally she could get home and try to get her life back. Though it would be difficult, she could never forget. Winning meant that every year she would have to mentor two tributes and most likely watch them die in the arena. She had been waiting for this moment for what seemed like forever. Finally she would be back in District 5, back with Roe and back in a place that she could finally feel comfortable in. She wondered how many people would be there waiting to catch a glimpse of the newest victor, would people even be happy that she was home? Even after all she did? All she could think of was the last thing Skye had said to her as he took his last breath, "You win, now get your ass back home and live your life like you should." She needed to live her life...if not for her than for him, and Kaspar and the other tributes that were lost along the way. Thinking of this brought some tears to her eyes. She tried not to think about it, just tried to push those thoughts into the back of her mind where they couldn't eat away at her anymore. But it was difficult not to, everything still felt so new and raw.

The train finally came to a stop, and Rhea waited just a moment before walking out of the now open door. "You can do this. Just go out there and make sure to smile and wave." Rhea took a step out and was greeted by the screams and cheers of what seemed like the entire district. She could hear her name clearly being chanted.
"RHEA, RHEA, RHEA!" She smiled and waved, just like she had told herself to do just a moment earlier. She scanned the crowd looking for the one person that she had hoped to see the most, Roe.
Back to top Go down

Finally, I am home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally, I am home   Finally, I am home Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:54 am

Finally, I am home 5cany

Finally, I am home Tumblr_m1ms23T5Mg1rod0h5o1_500

Evie was still pondering the previous interaction with Roe when she came upon a large crowd. What's this all about? she wondered. Did I miss something? She hadn't been watching the Games on TV for a little while, so her heart leapt when she saw Rhea standing there, alive and well, the victor of the 28th Annual Hunger Games. Her eyes flickered for a moment in shock. Then- "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!" Evie squealed, tunneling through the crowd of people and making her way to Rhea. "RHEA! RHEA! Come here, you have to come here, we have to go to your house, Roe was so upset and he wouldn't smile and he really needed a hug but I think he went home and I don't think he knows and omigosh you're alive and thank you so much I owe you my life and EEEEEH!!!!" she exclaimed, all in one breath. She took a step closer and gave Rhea a tight hug. "You have no idea how much this will mean to Roe- or maybe you do. I don't know. Is it a twin thing? Not that it doesn't mean a lot to me, too! It's amazing! I mean, I'm normally a happy person but this is just like... AN EXPLOSION OF HAPPINESS AND GRATITUDE AND RELIEF!!!" she chirped, grasping Rhea's hand and pulling her through the crowd with a huge smile on her face. "Come on, come on, come on!" After a few minutes the pressure of people bumping into her cause Evie to drop Rhea's hand, but she still darted as fast as she could in the direction of the Glass House, expecting that Rhea would follow.

Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Finally, I am home Left_bar_bleue150/150Finally, I am home Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Finally, I am home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally, I am home   Finally, I am home Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:27 am

Finally, I am home Tumblr_m5pav1v2kn1r64le7o1_500

Rhea scanned the crowd. There were waves and waves of faces but not the one she desperately wanted to see. Roe was no where in this crowd, and she thought for a moment as to where exactly he could be. Is he mad at me? She tried looking some more, moving through the crowd trying to get a better look. That was when she heard a familiar voice. She looked up to see Evie running towards her. She was talking so fast it was almost hard to keep up with what she was saying. Rhea tried to speak up, but Evie was on a roll. She hugged her then grabbed her hand and pulled her through the crowd. "Thanks Evie. Lets go then." Evie let go of her hand, but Rhea just followed behind her making sure to not lose track of the girl. She pushed her way through and followed Evie to their destination, the house she shared with her father and brother. "Home...here I come." She said as she smiled and walked down that familiar path.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finally, I am home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally, I am home   Finally, I am home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally, I am home
Page 1 of 1