The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finally, some rest.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Finally, some rest. Left_bar_bleue150/150Finally, some rest. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Finally, some rest. Empty
PostSubject: Finally, some rest.   Finally, some rest. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:26 am

They made it to the pond and Skye settled Snow down on the soft ground, propping her up against a tree, letting her sleep. Hopefully, they could all get some rest and recovery. "Guess we can camp here for the night," Skye muttered. It was dark and quiet and they were all tired already. He set his bow down and sat on the ground as his legs started to give out. Skye glanced at his own arm that Rhea hit and it wasn't much; the blood started to dry and it wasn't a very deep cut anyway. Megan and Snow on the other hand... He looked towards Megan who was hurt quite badly and pulled out the leaves for her. Maybe there'll be better herbs around here. There was vegetation everywhere. "You okay Megan?" Skye asked, concerned that she herself may have gotten some horrible infections and injuries.

Items:
Bow(1)
Arrows(2)
Club(1)
Fishing rod(1)
Shovel(1)
Backpack(1)
Cans of raw beef(2)
Some leaves for bandage
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Female Posts : 339
Birthday : 2000-08-30

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Finally, some rest. Left_bar_bleue0/150Finally, some rest. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Megan Shard
Alliance:: Careers

PostSubject: Re: Finally, some rest.   Finally, some rest. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:50 am

“I'll be fine. I just need to clean my wpunds and they'll heal well,”Megan answered. She wounds were minor compared to Snow, and fortunately, clean. She glanced at Snow and said“We should clean up Snow first.I think some wounds may be infected,”Megan said gravely. That would definatle not be good. Megan sat down by the tree and started to examine her.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

Female Posts : 169
Birthday : 2001-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Finally, some rest.   Finally, some rest. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:10 am

I smiled when Skye laid me down. I glanced at myself again. My wetsuit was torn to pieces and I had wounds all over. "Yeah get my water bottle out and try to clean them up that way."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Finally, some rest. Left_bar_bleue150/150Finally, some rest. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Finally, some rest.   Finally, some rest. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:39 pm

Somehow, Snows many wounds all looked fine, but it would be best to clean them anyways.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, some rest.   Finally, some rest. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:58 pm

Skye nodded and pulled out the bottle from Snow's bag and handed it to Megan. Skye thought about making a fire a cook all that raw meat he has but one, they didn't have matches and two, it might attract people, people that wants to fight. He then grabbed the leaves and headed towards the pond to wash them. Skye let Megan do the checks on Snow as he might probably just make it worse. The pond looked clean enough, but he decided to ask Megan, "should I clean the leaves in the pond?"

Items:
Bow(1)
Arrows(2)
Club(1)
Fishing rod(1)
Shovel(1)
Backpack(1)
Cans of raw beef(2)
Some leaves for bandage
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Finally, some rest. Left_bar_bleue0/150Finally, some rest. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: Finally, some rest.   Finally, some rest. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:03 am

“If the water's clean, and while you're at it may be nice to have a fish or two. A fiee's risky, so we could slice it and eat it raw.”Megan said as she opened the water bottle. Carefully she began to clean the wounds as carefully as she could “This might hurt, but we need to do this, okay?”
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, some rest.   Finally, some rest. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:44 am

All the wounds still seemed clear.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, some rest.   Finally, some rest. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:07 pm

"Sure," Skye said, letting Megan do the healing. He looked at the pond; It wasn't a very huge pond and vegetation surrounded it, it was a good place to seek shelter for now, and vegetation normally meant clean water. Skye then cupped some water out to examine them closely. It seemed clean enough and he soaked the leaves for a few seconds, pulling them out and shook them. He let the cleaned leaves dry out while he took the fishing rod and tried to fish something up. Ponds wouldn't have a lot of big fishes, but it was worth a try. Raw fish was much better than raw beef. Skye concentrated on the line for a moment, only hearing frogs croaking around, hoping for a nibble or two, ready to pull the line swiftly when the line tugged.

Items:
Bow(1)
Arrows(2)
Club(1)
Fishing rod(1)
Shovel(1)
Backpack(1)
Cans of raw beef(2)
Some leaves for bandage
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, some rest.   Finally, some rest. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:19 pm

Skye manages to fish out a four pound bass.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, some rest.   Finally, some rest. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:59 am

Skye felt a stronger tug than the last time and he pulled out a fairly large bass, which could probably last them more than a night, but how long could he keep the raw fish? He checked if the fish was edible before turning around to announce, grinning, "looks like we got quite a big catch today." He sat beside Megan and borrowed her knife to descale the fish and get off the head to slice open the body and double check again if it was edible. "How's her wounds?" Skye asked while doing all that. He then grabbed the semi-dried leaves to put them closer to the three in case they got blown away or something.

Items:
Bow(1)
Arrows(2)
Club(1)
Fishing rod(1)
Shovel(1)
Backpack(1)
Cans of raw beef(2)
Some leaves for bandage
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, some rest.   Finally, some rest. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:04 am

“Nice catch,”Megan grinned. “Snow's pretty good, but we still need some herbs or something. The leaves will keep her up but if we don't keep the wounds clean she could get seriously injured,”Megan added as she reached for the leaves.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, some rest.   Finally, some rest. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:56 am

The Bandages have a positive effect on Snow's wound.

[Heal credited to Megan, cause I don't think you ever did one for the bandages]

Loki carried out 1 launched of one Heal(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Finally, some rest.   Finally, some rest. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:43 am

I manage to get to my feet after Megan is done bandaging me. "Do you think you can look for some more healing herbs?" The pond is surrounded my vegetation. She is bound to find something. I heard a noise and looked at Skye, he caught a for pound bass. I smiled, "Nice catch. You're going to have to show me how to fish like that." I get out my water bottle and take some water from the pond. I toke a couple of sips, then cleaned a couple small wounds that weren't bandaged.

Glaceon carried out 1 launched of one Heal(Other) :
Finally, some rest. Heal2-Copy_zps400f1a22
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, some rest.   Finally, some rest. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:19 pm

Skye grinned as Snow managed to get up,"Well if we ever have the time." He got up to look around for some herbs and volunteered, "I'll help." He ran through his mind on what he remembered during the days of training where he spent quite awhile at the healing station. He thought through what some of them looked like before searching around close by. Skye glanced towards Megan, "You should get yourself healed up too, Megan." After Snow finally looked better than during the fight and she seemed to be healing well, Skye's concern went towards Megan, who had neglected her own injuries till now.

Items:
Bow(1)
Arrows(2)
Club(1)
Fishing rod(1)
Shovel(1)
Backpack(1)
Cans of raw beef(2)
Some leaves for bandage
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

Female Posts : 166

PostSubject: Re: Finally, some rest.   Finally, some rest. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:58 pm

Chaos headed to camp after days of looking for the other careers. He slowly made his way to them and sat down with them, rubbing at the dried blood covering his wounds. "Sorry guys, I got lost. Got attacked by a whole group, no good," He grumbled as he went to a bush and started to look through it.

( SORRY been away for so long
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, some rest.   Finally, some rest. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:28 pm

Growling could be heard in the distance, getting closer.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Finally, some rest.   Finally, some rest. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:36 pm

I smile when Chaos returns. I resist the urge to lunge out and hug him. I almost do when when a growling is heard from behind me. I grab my spear and stand my ground. I pulse starts to race and my breathing gets faster. "Get ready." The growling is getting closer and closer. I prepare my self for the worst.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, some rest.   Finally, some rest. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:29 pm

"Glad to have you back," Skye smiled, relieved to see Chaos still in good shape. As he turned back to look for herbs, he distinctively heard a growl coming from beyond the trees and bushes. He took a slow step, back away from the trees as he grabbed his things, putting them in his backpack. Skye mentally sighed, he knew the gamemakers would never leave them alone for too long. He nodded as Snow muttered to them to be ready and he stood closer towards them, everyone anticipating for the monstrosity. His hands gripped on his bow and glanced around, ready for whatever mutt was thrown at them. Looks like they won't be able to keep this camp any longer. Nor eat their fish.

Items:
Bow(1)
Arrows(2)
Club(1)
Fishing rod(1)
Shovel(1)
Backpack(1)
Cans of raw beef(2)
Some leaves for bandage
4 pound bass (1)
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, some rest.   Finally, some rest. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:48 am

“it's great to have you back,”Megan said, smiling faintly as she drew her knife. Would they be attacked by another mutt? Would it kill one of them? But Megan wasn't afraid. Not anymore. She had been......but the games were changing her.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, some rest.   Finally, some rest. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:27 am

Twelve Foxigator mutts jump into sight, pressing in on the tributes, seemingly trying to force them towards the Moss Pit.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, some rest.   Finally, some rest. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:48 am

“Don't show them any weapons but don't put them away”Megan breathed quietly. She slowly stepped back, trying to not show them her knife. They could attak iff they saw it. That....would not be good. Megan stepped back silently, to show them they were at peace. Megan had no idea pf what to do. She expected that the mutts would go away soon. But this was the hunger games. The mutts awould probably attack any second..
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, some rest.   Finally, some rest. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:54 am

This must be a sick joke. Skye don't even know what to call them. He lowered his bow down slowly till it touched his leg and tried to stay calm. Any sign of fear would trigger the mutts. His arrows were still in his bag so he didn't have any dangerous weapons to show to the mutts, but he refrained from doing anything to entice them. He took a slow step backwards and the mutts took a step forward, as if pushing them somewhere. There were twelve of them and they would be outnumbered. These mutts were made to kill, and they won't stop once the fight starts. The funny thing was that they weren't attacking yet. He experimented another step back, and they stepped forward again, showing no signs of pouncing at them yet. Were the mutts forcing them somewhere? Wherever it is, its definitely not good, but it has to be good entertainment for the gamemakers.

Items:
Bow(1)
Arrows(2)
Club(1)
Fishing rod(1)
Shovel(1)
Backpack(1)
Cans of raw beef(2)
Some leaves for bandage
4 pound bass (1)
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: Finally, some rest.   Finally, some rest. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:01 pm

The mutts jump out of nowhere and I do as Megan says. My knives are in my belt so I raise my hands away from them. I place my spear on my back so the mutts don't see it. The mutts step forward. I step backwards. Forward. Backwards. Forward. Backward. After it was like that for a full minute I say, "What now?" I whisper it at the side of my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, some rest.   Finally, some rest. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:08 pm

The mutts continue pressing the tributes towards the Moss Pit, but not attacking.
Back to top Go down
Augsp
Teddy Bear Fanatic
Augsp

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Finally, some rest.   Finally, some rest. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:37 pm

“Just keep walking. Do you want to be ripped into shreds?”Megan said quietly, takingsteps back very quietly. They seemed to be leading them-no forcing them to go somewhere. The thingds stepped once in front of them once they took a step. Wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally, some rest.   Finally, some rest. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally, some rest.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next