The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Living Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

Female Posts : 576
Birthday : 1998-08-02

The Living Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:24 pm

Fern nodded. "I was actually looking at the 6 tributes too... They could be allies." She considered this; thinking it through. She decided she would want them as an ally. The citizens of 6 were healers, and they could help.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Male Posts : 1443
Birthday : 1994-12-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Living Room - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400The Living Room - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Character Name:: Brook Shields
Alliance:: Victors

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:45 pm

I sighed "Look tomorrow at the parade make it a point to talk with them Okay?" I shook my head clearing my thoughts "if you want them than hurry up with it."
Back to top Go down
https://thehungergamesrp.rpg-board.net
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:52 pm

Fern nodded. "Kay," she replied. She had to admit, it was a little late to find allies. What if Nik and her were picked off first because there was no one to support them? "How about strategy?" Fern was almost oblivious to anything that could help them in the arena, and she needed her mentor to, well, mentor her.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Living Room - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400The Living Room - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:55 pm

"I'll keep it simple. "Take whats easy to take. And get outta there. Hole up in a cave kill anyone you see that isn't an Ally. You last into the later rounds that way, when it's down to Three or four. Split up and wish the other luck for victory."
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:59 pm

Killing. She shuddered, but she knew she had to kill people. Atleast she had got some decent practice with swords. "So, first thing, we should take what we can, but nothing risky, so we can escape," Fern relied on her mentor, she literally needed to trust her with her life. "Kay. Is that what you meant?"
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:00 pm

I nodded "Don't risk your life in the Cornucopia. Too much can go wrong too fast."
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:04 pm

Fern nodded. She was happy to have a strategy, another way to stay alive. "Kill everyone? What if we want them as an ally?" It'll be hard to get an ally in the middle of the Games, said the logical part of her brain. Now that they discussed all of this, Fern wasn't as scared. She felt more prepared.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:07 pm

I nodded if you have an Ally, Kill them by the time it gets down to five or so people. It saves you time and you're going to be hard pressed to find them again
Back to top Go down
Alexxx
Alexxx

Female Posts : 297
Birthday : 1995-10-25

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:15 pm

While Zelda was talking to Fern, I was just sitting in my chair, being bored. My work boots crossed over each other, and I whistle quietly. My mind was set on winning.

Last edited by Alexxx on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:17 pm

Fern nodded, "Oh-okay." Fern knew everything she said said was true, but it was hard to believe that the best thing to do was kill your alliances. Why do they kill each other out there? Can't they make just one big alliance so no one has to die? She blurted out, "What would happen if there were, I don't know, 3 people left, and they didn't want to kill each other. What would happen? They don't have anyone to force them to murder each other... They could just... just.." Fern took a breath. "Why does everyone kill each other in the arena? Can't they all just band together and survive on their own...?" Fern had to admit, her idea sounded ridiculous. Someone would eventually try to kill someone, even if a giant alliance was possible. It took her a bit to realize how crazy her words sounded, and she frowned, "Sorry."

~Fern was talking to Fern? xD
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:19 pm

~tethys post at six too xD

"Than the game makers will kill off two of you, or sick mutts on you." I said grimly "Better hope you have the stomach for it or you die."
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:32 pm

~Just did. But I have to go; I'll be back tomorrow after school. (Unless there's some freak accident and it's canceled/delayed. Then I'll be on earlier... But that's highly unlikely.)

Fern nodded, "Oh." Still hoping for-- actually, she didn't know what she was hoping for-- she said, "Can everyone die? One person could be dying, and kill the other, then die before they get out... what would happen?"
Back to top Go down
Sno
Panda King
Panda King
Sno

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:34 pm

I shook my head "It hasn't happened yet and likely never will.." I said

Okay Tethys Sleep well Sweety!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Living Room   The Living Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Living Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2