The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Get Styling, Y'all!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Let's Get Styling, Y'all! Empty
PostSubject: Let's Get Styling, Y'all!   Let's Get Styling, Y'all! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:12 am

Let's Get Styling, Y'all! Tumblr_m1n2cgPqSW1r3lc1do1_500

Cheshire couldn't wait for the tributes to arrive. She had a lot of hope that they would win this year. Maybe the Gamemakers will actually be so impressed that they'll let both of them live! she thought to herself, honestly believing it possible that the Capitol would do such a thing. She usually saw the best in everyone. Chess had posted a sign on the outside of the door telling the tributes to knock first, but go ahead and come inside. She was pacing the room, cheered on by the fact that this was her first time styling for the District of Grain. She wasn't sure what to expect, and she was loving every minute of it.

Outfits:

Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let's Get Styling, Y'all! Left_bar_bleue135/150Let's Get Styling, Y'all! Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Styling, Y'all!   Let's Get Styling, Y'all! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 9:39 am

Azalea Markett
Let's Get Styling, Y'all! Christieburke
Protect those that you love. If you don't, who will be there to love you back?"

..::I get down on my knees::..
..::And I start to pray::..
..::Till the tears run down from my eyes::..
..::Lord - somebody - somebody::..
..::Can anybody find me - somebody to love?::..

Azalea watches her stylist, and the different outfits she lays out. What was that.... bread? Azalea gives a slight chuckle in the back of her head.
"Is it...real bread...?" Azalea asks her stylist. If it was real bread, then she would have different thoughts about wearing it. But, if it wasn't real... then she might choose that one. Wheat was made into bread, right? At least it would represent her district well...

..::Everyday - I try and I try and I try -::..
..::But everybody wants to put me down::..
..::They say I'm goin' crazy::..
..::They say I got a lot of water in my brain::..
..::Got no common sense::..

((I can't see the second dress BTW rainy))
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Styling, Y'all!   Let's Get Styling, Y'all! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:21 pm

TRY THIS FOR THE OTHER DRESS::

Chess laughed. "Oh, no, sweetie, then the flies would just eat you right up! It's made the same way bread is, but with sawdust instead of flour and some glue whatnot." She shrugged. "Take your pick! Then I get to do your haiiiiir!" she said in a sing-song voice. Chess looked at the tribute girl, tilting her head and smiling. "You're going to be great," she promised, the expression in her eyes making it clear that she believed that with all of her heart. "I can't wait. Just between you and me, the hair and makeup is my favorite part. I wanted to be part of a prep team, but I couldn't turn down the offer of being a real stylist. I just pretended that the outfits were faces and I needed to put makeup on them!" she explained. "Here's the hair I was thinking for the parade..." she trailed off, searching around a bit until she found a little black book with some photos of hairstyles and hair tutorials. "There are plenty of them, now that I see what your hair is like. Just pick out of the pages I have marked. There's everything from simple buns to intricate braids and back again!"

HAIR:
Back to top Go down
Brad

Brad

Male Posts : 125
Birthday : 2000-10-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let's Get Styling, Y'all! Left_bar_bleue95/150Let's Get Styling, Y'all! Empty_bar_bleue  (95/150)
Character Name:: Risk Persei
Alliance:: D8M, D11F

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Styling, Y'all!   Let's Get Styling, Y'all! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:54 pm

I sheepishly knock on the door. When I enter and see the bread outfits, I feel like leaving, I dont want the Capitol mutts to kill me, so why the ridiculous outfits? The Capitol has no idea what D9 is like. I wish I could just run away where the sun takes me~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Styling, Y'all!   Let's Get Styling, Y'all! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:10 pm

Let's Get Styling, Y'all! Tumblr_m9pfgatt0b1qe5udso1_250

Chess smiled at the male tribute, seeing his gaze wander over to the bread costumes and the look of disappointment in his eyes. She came over and put a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry. The Capitol loves crazy stuff, I promise. It was either that or a gold colored suit, and I am not going to see another District 9 stylist go that direction if I can help it. You could have been dressed as a giant piece of bread. I've seen it before. This isn't as bad as it looks. I mean, come on, you'd rather being wearing this?" (It's a link.) She laughed, feeling confident about her clothing choices as she held out the other option. "If you'd prefer though, I have another option for the girl." (Also a link.) Chess tilted her head. "Yeah... anyway, so, hurry, hurry, hurry, you're late! The parade is closer than you think! Get your stuff and go, go, go!"
Back to top Go down
Brad

Brad

Male Posts : 125
Birthday : 2000-10-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let's Get Styling, Y'all! Left_bar_bleue95/150Let's Get Styling, Y'all! Empty_bar_bleue  (95/150)
Character Name:: Risk Persei
Alliance:: D8M, D11F

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Styling, Y'all!   Let's Get Styling, Y'all! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:36 pm

Attlas more happily looks at the interview outfits, those are something I could work with. He snaps out of it and gazes up at the stylist. He shyly replied "Oh--ok as long as I get sponsors." He sheepishly smiled, she seemed more down to earth then that D2 stylist. He said goodbye and ran to the parade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Styling, Y'all!   Let's Get Styling, Y'all! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Get Styling, Y'all!
Page 1 of 1