The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What time is it? Styles time!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What time is it?  Styles time! Left_bar_bleue135/150What time is it?  Styles time! Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

What time is it?  Styles time! Empty
PostSubject: What time is it? Styles time!   What time is it?  Styles time! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 9:32 am

What time is it?  Styles time! Green

Anna smiled as she saw the tributes this year.
"Welcome..." Anna quickly looks at the boy's name. "Viktor... Well that's a name. Maybe you'll just be this year's victor." Anna laughed to herself.
"Anyway," Anna began. "Let's get started, shall we?" She said, clapping her hands together. "For the parade, I was thinking something....fruity. Because agriculture is growing food, so, I thought to myself 'Why not a vegetable?' So... you'll be some corn!" Anna giggled, pulling out the costume she had planned in advance.

Parade:

Interview:
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What time is it?  Styles time! Left_bar_bleue1/1What time is it?  Styles time! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: What time is it? Styles time!   What time is it?  Styles time! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:21 pm

[ooc:Um, Pip, I believe I was supposed to style for District 11...]
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Male Posts : 197
Birthday : 1993-05-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What time is it?  Styles time! Left_bar_bleue150/150What time is it?  Styles time! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Viridiana Sovari
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: What time is it? Styles time!   What time is it?  Styles time! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:38 pm

Viktor walked off the elevator to the sight of his stylist with the costume that he was to wear for the parade. He listened to his stylist, not knowing what his stylist name was, explain what her vision was for the parade. It seemed that she wanted him to wear a giant cob of corn! He almost burst out laughing at the sight of the costume he was going to wear, but kept himself composed when he remembered what Marigold had told him about having good manners. "Well i believe i can come through and be a victor", he said with a smile. "How cool would it be to have a victor named Viktor." He let out a half hearted laugh while saying his little joke. He did not like the cotume one bit, but he was going to have to rely on this stylists style and was sure that people would at least notice him in the parade. Viktor repesonded to his outfir by saying, "I don't think i have ever seen anyone wear anything like this before. I am sure to be noticed by everyone!" He went and hugged the stylist and tried the costume out, knowing that he needed to get down to the parade that was sure to happen very soon.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What time is it?  Styles time! Left_bar_bleue135/150What time is it?  Styles time! Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: What time is it? Styles time!   What time is it?  Styles time! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 9:11 pm

((Oh my gosh Lupe! I'm so sorry!! I read the list wrong, you are supposed to style 11 >.< Go ahead and post your styles. Sorry about all of this D: I would have posted sooner but I was busy all day and didn't have any access to the internet.))
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What time is it?  Styles time! Left_bar_bleue1/1What time is it?  Styles time! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: What time is it? Styles time!   What time is it?  Styles time! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:32 am

(it's okay pip, I understand!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What time is it? Styles time!   What time is it?  Styles time! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What time is it? Styles time!
Page 1 of 1