The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Woohoo, let's have some fun with styles!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Woohoo, let's have some fun with styles! Left_bar_bleue150/150Woohoo, let's have some fun with styles! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Woohoo, let's have some fun with styles! Empty
PostSubject: Woohoo, let's have some fun with styles!   Woohoo, let's have some fun with styles! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:09 am

Woohoo, let's have some fun with styles! Tumblr_m5ssswp9Vz1rn5gg2

Woohoo, let's have some fun with styles! I2Hpi

Reese got out of the elevator and lugged the lot of stuff with him into the room. "Woo, there we go," he said to himself and grinned at what he had. The tributes weren't around yet so he took the opportunity to sort out the lump of cloth and accessories as he hummed a little tune to himself. It was finally his year for styling and Reese was pumped! He looked back at the reapings for District 10 this year and it wasn't gonna be easy since it's his first time but... Oh well! Do first, worry later. He kinda got an idea for the chariots and it seemed risky, straying away from the farm themes, but hey, you wouldn't know if you don't try. Reese would let them take a look at the costumes first while he takes a look at them, and see if they'll work. Judging by first look from the screen, the boy seemed quite tall and muscular, but not totally beefed up. That was good. The girl was much smaller sized and seemed to fit his designs as well. Reese nodded, hoping that it'll be good enough, as he played with the two hats set for them.

He settled everything down and took a step back to overlook it all, feeling accomplished. "This is gonna be awesome!" He said as he did a little dance to himself before he turned to see the elevator coming to the tenth floor. A wide grin spread on his face, and clapped his hands, "Hey there! I'm Reese, and I'll be your stylist for this Games! Now now, we don't have too much time to sit around and chat unfortunately, but we can get to know each other while we get things done, shall we?" He strode towards them to take a closer look at the two before taking a few steps back, towards his pieces of work, motioning them to come over.

Male Chariot Costume:

Male Chariot Shoes:

Female Chariot Costume:

Female Hairstyle:

Female Chariot Shoes:

-----------

Female Interview Outfit:

Male Interview Outfit:

Last edited by Chiiyoko on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Woohoo, let's have some fun with styles! Left_bar_bleue1/1Woohoo, let's have some fun with styles! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo, let's have some fun with styles!   Woohoo, let's have some fun with styles! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:36 am

I step out of the elevator onto my floor and am immediately greeted by the stylist. I nod to him, in recognition, before stepping over to the costumes. It's definitely not what I expected, but it's better than a cow costume. "They look pretty cool," I say, turning back to the stylist.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Woohoo, let's have some fun with styles! Left_bar_bleue150/150Woohoo, let's have some fun with styles! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo, let's have some fun with styles!   Woohoo, let's have some fun with styles! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:10 pm

Woohoo, let's have some fun with styles! Tumblr_m99lczSpAk1rsin77o9_250

Reese was hyped that he kinda liked it at least and grabbed a measuring tape to start measuring them. It was his first year so no one could blame the ambitious twenty-one year old stylist from being over excited. "Well that's a relief! Glad it isn't too bad," He chuckled as he pulled the tape along the male's shoulders. The pre-made ones were just an estimation but if it fits, it would save them loads of time. "You're Aaron, right?" Reese asked while he bent down, measuring the length of his legs. He knew who he was, but probably just to check and make small talk. Reese had watched last Games and figured who Aaron Equine was and he wanted to help them in every way he can.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Woohoo, let's have some fun with styles! Left_bar_bleue1/1Woohoo, let's have some fun with styles! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo, let's have some fun with styles!   Woohoo, let's have some fun with styles! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:29 pm

I nod. "That's me," I say. I glance over at my district partner, who's name I can't remember for the life of me. She seems spaced-out, like she's not really paying attention to what's going on. Oh well, I guess she's not prepared to be here then.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo, let's have some fun with styles!   Woohoo, let's have some fun with styles! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:35 pm

Woohoo, let's have some fun with styles! Tumblr_m9adgt3kI91qlax6f

Reese stood up again and brought the tape around his chest and waist while Aaron replied. "Do your best," he grinned to him and took away the measuring tape as he looked through the measurements, comparing with the estimated ones and they weren't too far off. "Alright, they seem to be good enough, go on and try it out!" He said while doing the same for the girl, Laurie if he was not wrong. He quickly pass them their costumes and waited for them to change. When they were back, he adjusted and tweaked the costumes, nodding as they fit almost perfectly. Reese grabbed to two black hats, a normal black one for Aaron and a miniature one for Laurie, and plopped them on their heads. "You guys are gonna be great! The Capitol likes to see something different once in a while," he winked and advised, patting their shoulders before stepping back to take a final look. "You're all set! Now go out there and make them love you!" Reese gave them a thumbs up and lead them down, towards the parade. This would be something different, but it was a gamble to take, and Reese likes to take a gamble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo, let's have some fun with styles!   Woohoo, let's have some fun with styles! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woohoo, let's have some fun with styles!
Page 1 of 1