The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Marcelina Kovac!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Marcelina Kovac! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Marcelina Kovac! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Interview with Marcelina Kovac! Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Marcelina Kovac!   Interview with Marcelina Kovac! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:43 pm

Interview with Marcelina Kovac! Tumblr_m3rwf4tWFb1ru03eso1_500
Ceasar Flickerman

Ceasar gets up from his seat, "Now its time to give a warm welcome to our District Five female tribute, Marcelina Kovac!" He shouts loudly, and the crowd cheers for the next Tribute as they make their way on stage.
Back to top Go down
Wyoming

Wyoming

Male Posts : 197
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Marcelina Kovac! Left_bar_bleue301/301Interview with Marcelina Kovac! Empty_bar_bleue  (301/301)
Character Name:: Lyre Kovak
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Marcelina Kovac!   Interview with Marcelina Kovac! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:38 pm

If there was any word, or phrase, that Marcelina admired since coming to the Capitol, it was the 2nd phrase that her stylist uttered.
on the note of the stylist, she was once again entranced by the vibrant blues of her outfit. she didn't like how much skin it showed, but then again, expression through fashion or through the arts (or even much of herself other than a few simple concepts) was never Marcelina's strong suit.

She didn't know why, but she never really felt too secure when too much of her arms or legs were exposed, although they were the toned limbs of an individual with an athletic build. still... given the fashions of the capital, it's not like she worried about getting mocked, it was more just an internal issue that she'd probably never get the time to resolve.

...speaking of resolve, it was time to get down to business.
"Well, Ceaser" she said as she stepped up and sat down, putting a confident smile on her face, "Let's begin, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Marcelina Kovac! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Marcelina Kovac! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Marcelina Kovac!   Interview with Marcelina Kovac! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:40 pm

Interview with Marcelina Kovac! Tumblr_ma3k2mCWuS1qi1548o2_500

Ceasar waited for the crowd to die down before he started to speak. "My, my, it seems someone is very eager to start! I like that!" The crowd cheered for Marcelina a bit and then ceased awaiting Ceasar to begin the interview and his questions. "So about that outfit, it really is quite dazzling. Who was your stylist this year? I need to know so than I can get him to make my suits for the next games." Ceasar let out a vibrant laugh and the crowd roared with him. He then turned back to Marcelina, eager to hear her answer.

Back to top Go down
Wyoming

Wyoming

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Marcelina Kovac! Left_bar_bleue301/301Interview with Marcelina Kovac! Empty_bar_bleue  (301/301)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Marcelina Kovac!   Interview with Marcelina Kovac! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:38 pm

Marcelina smirked confidently. "Heath Selkirk was his name," she replied, "definitely someone to turn to for anyone wanting to cut straight to business and look good."

she wouldn't have expected those words to come out of her mouth, but they sounded right, especially here of all places.
"That," She replied, "And I might as well look good before I go out and win this thing in front of everyone." she gave a light chuckle. she wasn't used to laughing, but her laugh was not awkward enough to sound unusual. For this, Marci was thankful.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Marcelina Kovac!   Interview with Marcelina Kovac! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:56 pm

Ceasar grinned as he looked out towards the crowd. "Well I will definitely have to remember his name the next time I am looking for a nice suit." Ceasar then looked back to Marcelina. "So Marcelina, besides the clothing what else have you noticed about the Capitol? Hopefully most of it is good." He eagerly awaited her answer.

Back to top Go down
Wyoming

Wyoming

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Marcelina Kovac!   Interview with Marcelina Kovac! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:20 pm

she looked right at him and then out at the audience as if to look around.
"it's lively." she nodded, "and really colorful. after I win these games I'm gonna have to take a few pointers from some folks here."
this was a phrase that she held her confidence in. after all... she was still in it to win it.

as weird as some of The Capitol's fashions undoubtedly were, there were some that Marcelina honestly admired. the world of color seemed to make up for the world of blacks and greys that she lived in, and they seemed so... expressive. that was her dream, even if it was not possible to achieve in her final days of living.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Marcelina Kovac!   Interview with Marcelina Kovac! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:30 pm

The crowd went wild as Marcelina said that, they really loved when the tributes complimented them even when most of them were empty compliments. Ceasar motioned his hand in a way that said 'quiet down' as he went to continue. "Alright Marcelina, so tell us what do you think are your strengths going into the arena?" He leaned forward and it seemed like most of the audience did as well as if they were going to miss what she said or something.

Back to top Go down
Wyoming

Wyoming

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Marcelina Kovac!   Interview with Marcelina Kovac! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:47 pm

Marcelina had to watch herself so she didn't hold off the answer for too long. all eyes were on her, as if she was about to reveal some huge world-shattering secret, and she had to admit... the thought pleased her.
ultimately, the pause was only about 3 or 4 seconds though.
"I'd have to say my speed." she finally replied, "it won't matter how skilled you are with a weapon if I get to it first."

she put on another confident grin.
her compliment of the things she said she liked about The Capitol had actually not been completely hollow. granted, it was like saying Nightlock berries were pretty--they might have been (to some people anyways), but it went completely without mentioning how deadly they were. And, since Marci wasn't stupid, she was not about to bring up how deadly the Capitol was, given that 23 kids were about to die over the next couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Marcelina Kovac!   Interview with Marcelina Kovac! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:01 am

Ceasar nodded as Marcelina gave her short answer. He leaned back in his chair again before he asked his next question to the girl. "That is very true. So who would you say is your biggest competition in these games? Any tributes really stand out to you?"

Back to top Go down
Wyoming

Wyoming

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Marcelina Kovac!   Interview with Marcelina Kovac! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:14 am

Marcelina paused for a moment. she hadn't paid much attention to the tributes, other than in passing.
"well, the careers will probably be dangerous like they usually are each year," she noted, "though this year's batch seemed a bit overconfident. I'm not afraid of any of them."

more appropriately, she would have said that she was not afraid of death, because she wasn't, having lost all sensitivity to the subject years ago. however, mentioning death after sticking on such a pleasant note before seemed only like an easy way to kill the mood as opposed to actually leave any good impression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Marcelina Kovac!   Interview with Marcelina Kovac! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:06 am

Interview with Marcelina Kovac! Tumblr_m1j73wSgca1qzmrg7
Ceasar Flickerman

Ceasar chuckles, as if he and Marcelina share a secret. "And what of the other tributes? Anyone catch your eye?" He asks, and the crowd goes silent as they wait with nail-biting anticipation for her answer. "Anyone... romantically?" Caesar waggles his eyebrows in slightly teasing manner and leans in. "Come on, you can tell me. I won't tell a soul. It'll be out little secret," he promises, making a motion of crossing his heart as if the interview won't be seen everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Wyoming

Wyoming

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Marcelina Kovac!   Interview with Marcelina Kovac! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:21 am

oooh. now that was a tough question. she knew that it always intrigued and amused the Capitol to see such things, and that her brown-nosing could only go so far. at the same time, perhaps being honest and taking the right spin on things might sway a few others.

"I thought about it at first," she confessed, purposely dodging giving out names that she did not have, "but only one of us can come out of there alive, and if I've got my heart broken, I won't exactly have my mind in the games... and come now, what kind of show is that?"

she gave a chuckle, because for the most part, everything she said was true. she hadn't forgotten the words of her mentor either, in saying not to fall in love. granted, she hadn't paid much attention to the other tributes anyways, and so falling in love was even farther away. still... it wasn't like this was condemnation or anything. it was all simply part of the game that she intended to win.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Marcelina Kovac!   Interview with Marcelina Kovac! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:03 am

The crowd ate up Marcelina's words like candy, but of course that meant Ceasar was going to push for more information and that was exactly what he did. "So there is someone you had your eye on? Was it your district partner or another one of the handsome young men here today? We are all dying to know now." The audience still silent, waiting in anticipation for the reveal of the mystery boy.

Back to top Go down
Wyoming

Wyoming

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Marcelina Kovac!   Interview with Marcelina Kovac! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:15 am

Marcelina almost started fidgeting, but managed to keep herself collected. she should have seen this coming.
"well, I'm not sure if it counts," she said, purposely adding a sheepish tone to almost give off the giggling schoolgirl impression; kids were always shy about romances... right? not the expert herself, it was what she knew, and so what she tried to play off of.

"...but after I was reaped Henry jumped up to volunteer."
complete truth, no less. she did admire his bravery for volunteering, but didn't see why he would, given that their relationship would end. if he had stayed back, he could have banked on the chance that Marci would come home the victor. now... either way one (or perhaps both) of them would die.
such was the way of things, she supposed.

"So... I'd probably have to say Henry if I had to say anyone... but I'm here to play the games, not fall in love with someone I'll wind up having to kill, right?"
her chuckle came out again. as far as she had come, she was willing to play the Capitol's Game at this point. there was no backing down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Marcelina Kovac!   Interview with Marcelina Kovac! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Marcelina Kovac!
Page 1 of 1