The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview With Rafe Terrn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview With Rafe Terrn Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview With Rafe Terrn Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Interview With Rafe Terrn Empty
PostSubject: Interview With Rafe Terrn   Interview With Rafe Terrn Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:04 pm

Ceasar stood up and pointed off stage, "Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome our Male Tribute from District Two! Rafe Terrn!" he shouts, the crowd in a thunderous applause. He welcomed him on stage and shook his hand as he sat down. "Welcome to the Capitol Rafe" he tells him kindly.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview With Rafe Terrn Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview With Rafe Terrn Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Interview With Rafe Terrn   Interview With Rafe Terrn Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:09 pm

Rafe Terrn
Interview With Rafe Terrn Rafeterrn

Rafe walked out on stage, he threw up a fist pump to the crowd for effect, with a big grin on his face. He shook Ceasar's hand and sat down. "Well its great to be here Ceasar" he says, "I feel a bit like this is sudden, but I can't help but make a remark about the charismatic aura about you, you see it at work when you watch the games, but being here in person is all the more exciting" he says, grinning. The witty guy from 2, he would be on his game tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview With Rafe Terrn   Interview With Rafe Terrn Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:24 pm

Ceasar laughed as Rafe complimented him. "Thank you, Rafe, very good on compliments I see." He said and then died down the crowd a bit so he could gesture for Rafe to take a seat and Rafe had basically done so already. "So, with great compliments being thrown around Rafe, I assume you've been able to capture the hearts of many girls in district two, is there any girls who stand out to you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview With Rafe Terrn   Interview With Rafe Terrn Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:51 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smiled apologetically, "Sorry Ceasar, I'm not the most social of guys, there won't be many stories today" he says, "But, in fact, there is one girl I can tell you about" he says, thinking of Astrid. "Astrid Splints, I think you might recognize the last name" he adds. "She's pretty much my best friend, and it turned into something better a bit before the Reapings" he says.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview With Rafe Terrn   Interview With Rafe Terrn Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:06 pm

Ceasar listened in as he heard Rafe speak. When Rafe ended Ceasar smiled, "I think I do recognize the last name, you all remember Astoria don't you?" Ceasar shouted out to the crowded and they call cheered. He made them quiet down and he looked at Rafe again, "So, Astrid, huh." He started, "What's she like? She must be very honoured to date such a wonderful man." He added throwing in the compliment.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview With Rafe Terrn   Interview With Rafe Terrn Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:10 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe laughed, "To be honest, she's a lot more like her sister than she likes to admit" he says, "But she is a bit more restrained when it comes to flirting with anything that moves" he adds, smirking. If he got home alive from this, Astrid was going to kill him for all of this. "She gets pretty mad when you play tricks on her as well, but shes still great, and shes mine" he says happily.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview With Rafe Terrn   Interview With Rafe Terrn Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:14 pm

Ceasar laughed with crowd as he mentioned a few things about Astrid, "She sounds like a great girl, we all remember what Astoria's like so we can imagine." He said with another laugh. "So, Rafe, are you fighting in the games to try and get back to Astrid?" He asked, "Or is there a different reason?"
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview With Rafe Terrn   Interview With Rafe Terrn Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:19 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe nodded, "Its definitely about getting home to Astrid, but I figure that since I'm here, I can at least prove I'm better than my cousin was, and make my district proud" he says. "I mean, its not like I can opt out, why not go for all the glory you can?" he says, sitting back and relaxing in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview With Rafe Terrn   Interview With Rafe Terrn Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:24 pm

Ceasar listened and nodded, "Well Rafe, while we're speaking of family, you're related to Flint Terrn from the 27th games aren't you? That's your cousin yes?" He asked Rafe.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview With Rafe Terrn   Interview With Rafe Terrn Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:36 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe nodded, "Yep, the very same" he said. "I think at the very least I have him bested in any social challenge the Games can present" he says, "As you may have noticed in his games, he isn't the most sociable kind of guy"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview With Rafe Terrn   Interview With Rafe Terrn Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:43 pm

Ceasar nodded, "I have noticed, you actually speak!" He said making a joke and laughed. "So, Rafe, how has the capitol been so far? Like anything we have?" He asked and now awaited to hear the answer.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview With Rafe Terrn   Interview With Rafe Terrn Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:51 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe laughed, "Yeah, I think for sure the Food" he says, "But you probably hear that from every tribute that walks in here" he says jokingly. He thinks about it a bit more. "I'd say a lot of it is just the overall experience, not everyone gets to feel the rush of so many amazing people cheering their name and supporting their cause" he says, putting a bit more compliment action into the interview.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview With Rafe Terrn   Interview With Rafe Terrn Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:05 pm

The crowd had cheered for Rafe's compliments and Ceasar grinned. He then thought for a moment and then calmed the crowd, "So Rafe, being from a career district are you going to run the same old career pack? Who are you forming an alliance with if not." He said.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview With Rafe Terrn   Interview With Rafe Terrn Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:18 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe grinned, "Its a bit smaller, only me and one other Career in my alliance" he says. Leaning in towards Ceasar, he puts a hand to cover the side of his face facing the back of the stage and whispers loudly, "To tell you the truth I don't think the rest of the Career Tributes are on par with our skillset to be on our team"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview With Rafe Terrn   Interview With Rafe Terrn Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:24 pm

Ceasar grinned, "So we can count on you two to make lots of deaths happen and happen quickly? Most games in this time take a month or two." He said. "So, you mentioned your girl in the start of the interview, now her sister is your mentor, correct?" He asked. "If I am correct, what's it like to have known your mentor before being reaped?"
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview With Rafe Terrn   Interview With Rafe Terrn Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:28 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe started to chuckle, "I first met her during the 28th Games, actually, she came home early when her second tribute died" he says, "I don't want to go into any details, but it was an interesting string of events" he says.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview With Rafe Terrn   Interview With Rafe Terrn Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:32 pm

Ceasar chuckled, "Can you tell us anything interesting from knowing your mentor?" He asked and then smiled, "So Rafe, got any family you wanna go home to? Any friends besides Astrid?" He asked trying to get down deeper into his family.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview With Rafe Terrn   Interview With Rafe Terrn Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:36 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe shrugged, "She likes to make fun of me, I can say that for certain" he admits, smirking. then he was asked about family. "Well, I've got my parents and all, I suppose they'll be proud if I win, first Terrn to do it and all that jazz" he says flatly. "I think I'd let them stay in their own house though, my family isn't exactly talkative, I'm just the black sheep"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview With Rafe Terrn   Interview With Rafe Terrn Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:49 pm

"She makes fun of you? It's probably all in fun though and you have wide shoulders I think you can take it." He said placing a hand on his shoulder for a brief moment and then it slipped. "Black sheep huh? Well that's not bad, not bad at all, just means you're your own unique person and you're saying you aren't afraid of it, I think that's incredible." He said. "I'm sure that when you win you'll have a very nice place to live in."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview With Rafe Terrn   Interview With Rafe Terrn Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:52 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smirked, "Should I embrace it Ceasar?" he says. "Maybe after I win I can get my stylist to make me a Jacket with a Black Sheep on the back, it can be my signature style as a Mentor" he says, grinning. Might as well end with some laughs.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview With Rafe Terrn   Interview With Rafe Terrn Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:58 pm

Ceasar laughed, "Yes embrace it, Rafe." He said now chuckling. "The black sheep would be a nice mentor touch, I can't wait to see you after the games." He said and at that moment the buzzer rang. "Well I'd love to chat more Rafe but looks like time is up!" He said and stood up. "Ladies and Gentlemen! Rafe Terrn of district 2!" He said shouted and the crowd then went wild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview With Rafe Terrn   Interview With Rafe Terrn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview With Rafe Terrn
Page 1 of 1