The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Viktor Williams!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Viktor Williams! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Viktor Williams! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Interview with Viktor Williams! Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Viktor Williams!   Interview with Viktor Williams! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:29 pm

Interview with Viktor Williams! Tumblr_m3rwf4tWFb1ru03eso1_500
Ceasar Flickerman

Ceasar stands in front of his seat, waving to the crowd. "It is now time for our next guest! Please welcome Viktor Williams, male tribute of District Eleven!" Ceasar shouted. He sat down in his set again to meet the next tribute.
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Male Posts : 197
Birthday : 1993-05-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Viktor Williams! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Viktor Williams! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Viridiana Sovari

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Viktor Williams!   Interview with Viktor Williams! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:39 pm

Viktor stood there, just about to go on to the stage in front of thousands of people. He would be lying if he said he was not nervous but he would never let anyone see he was terrified to talk in front of people. He would imagine talking to Caesar like he was talking to Arisu back home. He heard his name being called so he made is way on stage. The light blinded him temporarily when he got on stage, so he took a minute to get his bearings and saw the crowd. He always figured he would be petrified stiff if he had to do this but instead he gave the crowd a huge wave and even encouraged them to cheer. He got to his seat next to Caesar and gave him a nice firm handshake and sat down with his right food over his left thigh and resting his arm on his shoe, and awaited the first question.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Viktor Williams!   Interview with Viktor Williams! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:48 pm

Interview with Viktor Williams! Tumblr_ma3k2mCWuS1qi1548o2_500
Ceasar Flickerman

Ceasar smiled as Viktor came on stage. He was one of the tributes who seemed to dominate it. He waved and got the crowd excited. "Welcome Viktor!" he said, shaking the tributes hand. "I just can't resist this question. Do you think your name will help your chances in the Arena? Give you confidence and such?"
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Viktor Williams!   Interview with Viktor Williams! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:04 pm

"Thank you Caesar", Viktor replied to his welcome, "I dont think it is coincidence i was named Viktor. I believe I was born to win this games. Who here wouldn't want a victor to be named Viktor?", he asked the question towards the crowd trying to pump them up even further, "It's just the perfect name."
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Viktor Williams!   Interview with Viktor Williams! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:06 pm

Ceasar Flickerman

Ceasar smiled and nodded in agreement. "I'm not meant to take sides, but I must say that it does seem like fate." he said, smiling slyly. "Of course, you need more than a name to win these Games. Are there any strategies you can reveal to us?"
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Viktor Williams!   Interview with Viktor Williams! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:19 pm

Viktor knew that this question would come up at some point during the interview. He had worked on what he was going to say to this. So he replied, "That you do Caesar. I wish i could tell you the entire plan, but i cant divulge all of the information. So i will just let everyone know that anyone that comes across me in the arena, will not be this years victor, because i will win at any cost."
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Viktor Williams!   Interview with Viktor Williams! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:21 pm

Ceasar Flickerman

Ceasar nodded seriously. "Good plan, good plan." he said, not mentioning that quite a lot of tributes said this. "Well since you won't let any more strategies slip we'll just focus on the Arena itself. Do you have any ideas as to what it might be? Any educated guesses?"
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Viktor Williams!   Interview with Viktor Williams! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:31 pm

Viktor sat there and thought about it for a minute, "I have a gut feeling that is telling me that the arena might have some sort of maze factor about it. Like a labyrinth with the cornucopia directly in the middle." He felt that was an educated guess. He had never seen a games that was a maze. If it was, it would sure make great excitement for the people in the capitol since something could happen at every turn.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Viktor Williams!   Interview with Viktor Williams! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:40 pm

Ceasar Flickerman

Ceasar nodded, considering Viktor's opinion. "You may be right, we haven't really had a maze factor in a while. Of course nobody knows for certain except the Gamemakers." he said, gesturing to the group of people sitting in their designated seats. They were nodding to themselves, watching the interview curiously. "What do you suppose your biggest strength going into the Arena is? You look like a strong boy."
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Viktor Williams!   Interview with Viktor Williams! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:01 pm

"I am very strong Caesar, that would my best strength", Viktor said without hesitation, "I believe that i could take out anybody in hand to hand combat. But since not all fights are hand to hand, i am pretty good with a weapon too. I wont say which one since that is part of my strategy. The other tributes won't know what hit'em." Viktor made a little fib since his strength was his second best but who needed to know other then himself and his mentor.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Viktor Williams!   Interview with Viktor Williams! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:20 am

Ceasar Flickerman

Ceasar nodded, it was the response he had expected. "Well, before I get uou to spill anymore of your secrets I'll move on." he said jokingly. "How are you enjoyig the Capitol so far? Is it very different from home?"
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Viktor Williams!   Interview with Viktor Williams! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:35 am

Vijtor gave a small chuckle, mostly to be polite. He was happy that he did not have to answer another strategy question or a strength question. But instead he got to answer a question about the capitol. He thought for a second or two before responding with, "I am enjoying the capitol immensely. It is extremely different from home. First off i wanna ask you where you got the furniture for the rooms? It is spectacular. I wish i even had furniture in my house."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Viktor Williams!   Interview with Viktor Williams! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Viktor Williams!
Page 1 of 1