The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let The Games Begin!

Go down 
+9
JeromeOf6
Brad
Cowvus
Yeomen
Wyoming
Ariiyoko
Balisugar
Loki
Sorella
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yeomen

Yeomen

Male Posts : 197
Birthday : 1993-05-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Viridiana Sovari
Alliance::

Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:48 pm

The gong sounded and Viktor took off towards the cornucopia as fast as he possibly could. He was not the fastest runner of the tributes but he was not the slowest either. He reached the cornucopia after several people already were there. He decided to pick up a spear, some matches, and a blanket. Unfortunately there were no more backpacks for him to put it in so instead he would just have to hold onto the items
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:49 pm

Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Tumblr_ltp89hfghd1qgabr4o1_500

Lenina looked to see what looked like a young girl running away from the Cornucopia. Sorry, but that just isn't happening. Lenina grabbed another throwing knife and throwing it as hard as she could hitting the girl in the lower back. The girl fell to her knees and tried moving but it looked like she couldn't move her legs at all. She ran over to the girl and tugged the knife out of her back after yanking a few times to get it out. A very nice hit indeed right square in the back and it was deep enough to nick something. Lenina then kicked the girl over to face her, noticing it was the girl from District 10. Tears moved down her face as she cried and begged for her life. "Don't cry. It makes you look weak." Lenina then took her knife and slashed the girl's throat. She turned away and moved back to her original position next to Rafe.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:57 pm

Rafe Terrn
Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Rafeterrn

Rafe nodded at Lenina and Heather, he turned to the Cornucopia and picked up a box of crackers and an apple, and then noticed the rope. He figured that would come in useful. He grabbed it, and sensing someone behind him, he spun around and saw the District Four guy, Ace, he let the rope loose and swung it hard, slapping the boy across the cheek, marking it. He then stepped within slashing range and beheaded the boy as he recovered, before kicking the rest of his body to the ground. He turned to his allies, "Hold the Cornucopia, we can see whats left afterwards" he says.

Collected: 1 Box of Crackers, 1 Apple, 1 Rope
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:02 pm

Henry Gale

Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Jamie-Bell-jamie-bell-26509657-500-211

Henry looked around and saw the careers around him. he had to get out of here. he started running and saw a boy trying to get to the cornucopia. he jumps into the air and swings his sword full force with both hands at her. causing her head and body to come to the ground separately. he continues to run and he looks at the head. it happened to be the district 8 boy boy, darryl. then onto the orchards he went. to see meet his alliance hopefully.

Last edited by SeamusOf1 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brad

Brad

Male Posts : 125
Birthday : 2000-10-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/150Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/150)
Character Name:: Risk Persei
Alliance:: D8M, D11F

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:02 pm

As the gong says I sprint for my life. I run smack into a mirror on the outside, Wow I must be stupid I collect myself and keep running. I see an Ax and a Fishing Rod close by and take them. I also grab an apple. I see a spear and place it under my arm as I begin to sprint to the Field and see the D11 female scrambling to pick up her stuff. I try to bring the ax down on her and I miss. I then try again and scrape a little off her arm. I bring the ax over my head one more time and.... drop it. I dont want to kill. I decide to bring her to the field with me and then start running there, carrying her. I then run back to the spot I almost killed her, forgetting something, I gently set her down. I spot some stuff she left and grab her blanket and her quiver. I put my supplies in my Quiver considering I didn't grab a backpack. I run as fast as I can as I carry the D11 girl to the fields.

OOC: Mallory dies while Attlas carries her.

x1 Quiver
x1 Spear
x1 Ax
x1 Apple
x1 Blanket
x1 Fishing Rod

Last edited by Attlasof9 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Birthday : 1993-05-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Viridiana Sovari

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:07 pm

Viktor saw Aaron not to far from him, so he decided to try to make to him since he stands a better chance making it out of the cornucopia with someone then he would if he was by himself. He started to run in that direction, when he noticed the apples on the ground. He quickly picked one up, he did not stop but instead he picked it up on the run. He got where Aaron was and yelled to him, "We better get out of here if you got what you need." Then Viktor started to look for the exit to the cornucopia.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:08 pm

(Fiav, the rope, medkit, and box of matches are already all taken. And there aren't any mirrors in the middle of the dome xD they're on the outside of it.)
Back to top Go down
Brad

Brad

Male Posts : 125
Birthday : 2000-10-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/150Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/150)
Character Name:: Risk Persei
Alliance:: D8M, D11F

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:17 pm

OOC: Sorry sor, I fixed it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:25 pm

Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Tumblr_m7jeexW3jB1qf7pzqo6_r1_250

Heather slowed down for the last two steps towards Lenina and Rafe. She nodded at Rafe's instructions, smiled, cocked an eyebrow, and slunk away, holding her two knives like the blades of scissors. "Consider it done." Heather winked and turned around, standing in front of the opening to the cornucopia and glaring at any tribute who dared pass by. She brandished the knives a from time to time, practically hissing.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:28 pm

Rafe Terrn

Everyone was either dead, running, gone or an ally now, so Rafe rummaged around the Cornucopia to see what was left. He found a fishing rod, and put it over his shoulder, wedging it into the back of his belt so it stuck up over his shoulder. He managed to find another box of crackers, and then grabbed another apple from the sack. He was ready to go. "Grab what you want, then we can go find someone to beat down and look for a camp."

Took: Fishing Rod, Apple, Box of Crackers
Back to top Go down
IAteYourRainbow

IAteYourRainbow

Female Posts : 25
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nefara Sen

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:48 pm

Nefara “Freckles” Rin
Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Nefararinsmall

Nefara stood on her plate a few moments longer than she probably should have, watching the massive flock to the Cornucopia and the violence along with it. She eventually stepped off, slowly, before seeing exactly what she needed--an axe. Not quite a tomahawk, but it was something. She ran towards it, grabbing it quickly before stumbling over an apple and taking that as well. She then looked around for Rosalee--most of the people were either dead or running to the fields and orchards. She found her eventually, running towards her and grabbing her hand and tugging her along.

Grabbed:
Apple ? x1, Axe x 1

[[Fixed, Sor. I think. XD]]

Last edited by IAteYourRainbow on Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:54 pm

(Nefera, there is no more knives or spears or backpacks :/ you were kinda too late. Also you have to have one post running to the cornucopia and one post running back. Last thing... Gaz's charrie already killed the D4 NPC)
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:00 pm

Lenina nodded as Rafe talked, her alliance was secured and most everyone had left at this point. She picked through the remaining supplies and grabbed a blanket which she put in the bag as well as a few apples, a box of crackers and an axe. She could always use another weapon and an axe seemed appropriate enough. "Alright, I say let's grab and go. Heather grab some food."

Grabbed:
1 Blanket, 3 apples, 1 box of crackers and 1 axe

Last edited by Trenna on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:05 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe put all of his food in the backpack with the sleeping bag, zipped it up and hefted it back over his shoulders. "Time to go" he said. Starting to walk in the direction of the tall grass, and by tall, he meant very very tall. He looked over his shoulder at his allies, "We'll see who was stupid enough to run through here, I saw someone go in not too long ago".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:13 pm

Heather nodded to Lenina and scoured around for food. She grabbed few handfuls of apples, snatched up a second box of crackers, stuffed them in a quiver she found lying on the ground, and returned to their little group. She was silent while Rafe spoke, because she didn't disagree with anything he said and was smart enough to hold her tongue even if she did. Heather nodded and followed after him. It seemed reasonable. "Okay," she said passively, hefting the quiver over her back and sticking her other supplies in it. That should make my life easier, she thought happily, and skipped onwards.

Supplies:
Knives x2
Box of Crackers x2
Reflector x1
Apples x4
Quiver x1
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Male Posts : 239

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/150Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luke Stevenson

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:17 pm

Luke stands for the gong to sound. His heart is beating in his ears he can't wait for the adrenaline to come and boost him. The gong sounds and he leaps with great force off of the platform. He runs and dodges the cornicopia and heads towards west.
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Female Posts : 566
Birthday : 1998-07-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:38 pm

Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 2ibci35
Rosalee Blu Turbine

District 8
************************************************************************************

"It's alright, just wait and see..."

Rosalee smiled softly when she saw Nefara, and quickly ran up to meet her. She didn't object when the tribute from District Four drug her away from the violent mess. She knew that they would need some place safe to be before it got dark. Then again, no place here was safe. It was all crazy and deadly.

"... your string of lights is still bright to me."

************************************************************************************
Back to top Go down
Wyoming

Wyoming

Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue301/301Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (301/301)
Character Name:: Lyre Kovak

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:56 pm

the gong sounded, and for a moment, Marcelina contemplated lunging off her platform to join the carnage. however, as she watched them maul each other, she decided that maybe waiting it out would be a better idea, though she risked losing some of the good items.

it was a good couple of minutes before she moved, and by that time the bloodbath had somehow ended without her getting involved, or getting attacked.
still... this also meant that she had few supplies to choose from.

she ambled towards the mess, walking in the same manner as a cool guy would walk away from an explosion--upright, confident, and not looking back. however, she did have her ears perked in case someone came bounding up behind her.

it was mostly quiet and deserted though, giving Marcelina a harmless chance to go scoop up some things. she was pleased to find that a quiver and the bows and arrows were still there.
there were no backpacks or bags of any kind, but that was hardly a surprise. the surprise was that there was still a blanket lying around. she'd use that as a makeshift pack for now.

she loaded the quiver with as many arrows as it could hold without cramming them, and stacked the rest of them inside the blanket, along with about 5 apples and a box of crackers. she folded the corners together and carried it. if nothing else, it'd work as a bludgeon.
she paused, well, maybe getting a real weapon wouldn't hurt either. it wasn't like these were cherished possessions that she needed to keep safe; if she needed to discard something, she would do so at a moment's notice.
so, she slung her bow onto her back with the quiver, and picked up one of the axes... just in case. if she found anything in her inventory was being more burdensome than it was worth... she'd chuck it.

while she hadn't moved for the early part of the game, she had watched the carnage, particularly where the Career Alliance went, and where the group of kids that called themselves her allies had gone.
naturally, she decided to head in the latter direction. the careers were taking the fields to the north, and her alliance has gone into the orchards in the west. soooooo.... westward ho!
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:09 pm

Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Download.php?text=Hudson%20Fox&name=ATTRACTMOREWOMEN

Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Tumblr_m5lgt9ikDi1qcpf4so2_250

The final moment, I could be dead within the next ten minutes. Inside I'm horrified, but I try to look ready and calm on the outside. What could... Mirrors. Around every corner, everywhere. How the hell am I gonna do anything with all these mirrors?! I sigh. [i]Hudson, all that matters is surviving. Run up there, grab what you need, and escape with Ariana. Escape won't be all that easy though. With all these mirrors, I'm not even sure if I'll know where I am. 

I stare at the Cornucopia, knowing the 60 seconds are almost up. What do I want? First I see a bow and some arrows. I need that. That'll be good for weaponry. Then I look at other things that are there. I see a box of crackers, and lots of apples. Lots. I love apples. They are one of my favorite fruits, might as well have a treat in the arena. I decide that I'll take a bunch of apples, a box of crackers, and a bow and some arrows. I wait for the gong to ring.

The countdown begins. 
I put my feet in running position, considering I'll have to dash. 
I close my eyes and take a deep breath. 
I picture myself running to the Cornucopia.
Don't be afraid Hudson.
You will survive.
You are a smart boy.
You know you can do this.
You can outrun a lot of people.
Don't worry.
After all, it's only a game.
The gong rings, and I don't even think just run. Once I reach the Cornucopia, I grab a bunch of apples, 17 to be exact, a box of crackers, and a bow and 2 arrows. I look around, searching for Ariana. "Ariana!!"
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:23 pm

Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Create.php?text=Ariana%20Fox&name=Little days
Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Tumblr_m7sbt4ua5W1r8wvvh

Ariana jerked her head around as she heard her brother's voice. Finally, she'd been searching for ages. Luckily he hadn't died in the bloodbath. Somehow it had all happened around Ariana. She had just crouched down low and hoped to be ignored. That plan had definitely been a success. "I'm here." she said, bounding over to him. She looked at his array of supplies and smiled slightly. Hudson really did love apples. But he only had crackers, a bow and two arrows aside from all the apples. Ariana definitely had more than that bundled up in her sleeping bag. "Are you sure that'll be enough? Why don't you take a sword as well."" There were still two of them lying on the ground. And two arrows wouldn't last very long.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:45 am

Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Download.php?text=Hudson%20Fox&name=ATTRACTMOREWOMEN

Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Tumblr_m7zeurdQzQ1rt3fn2

I'm looking around for Ariana when I hear her voice. I close my eyes and take a deep sigh of relief. Then I run up to Ariana and give her a huge hug. "Oh my god Ariana, I'm so glad you're alive. I knew you could do it." I say with a smile.  Sorry about the lack of supplies, I didn't have a great angle to see what stuff there was. But you know, I saw some apples so..." I do a small laugh. Then I grab the two swords as Ariana suggests. "Here we are." "Alright, let's go. We gotta figure stuff out." I motion her to come to me.

Last edited by Rccheetah on Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:47 am

(NPC's are all dead already)
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:49 am

(Yep I just noticed, gonna edit)
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:56 am

Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Create.php?text=Ariana%20Fox&name=Little days
Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Tumblr_m7sbt4ua5W1r8wvvh

Ariana shrugged slightly as Hudson apologised for his lack of supplies. "That's alright, I have quite a bit." she said, gesturing to her sleeping bag. She really needed to sort through all her supplies. Well, she mainly needed to put them all in the backpack. That wouldn't be too hard, they just needed a bit of cover. "I think we should go that way. Nobody else has gone over there yet." Ariana said, pointing to the East. It looked like there were some trees there as well. Maybe they could find more food. The real important thing was they needed to get out of this dome. It couldn't be the whole Arena.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:24 am

Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Tumblr_m86wfvfNow1ru1n84o1_500

I feel bad for not getting better supplies, because if Ariana has nothing, we're absolutely screwed. But she announces that she has some more stuff in this sleeping back of hers, so I relax. "Ok, we'll sort through all our stuff after we settle down and figure everything out. "Okay, we'll go that way. Hopefully there's a way out to this dome thing over there,"[/b] I say, looking up. "Well unless it's the whole arena. Which would surprise me." I look back down to Ariana and gesture her for us to start walking. [b]"Ao what's your judgement on this whole... Mirror thing. It's kinda creeping me out, not used to seeing so many copies of me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let The Games Begin!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 29th Hunger Games :: The Arena :: 29th Arena :: The Dome :: Cornucopia-
Jump to: