The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let The Games Begin!

Go down 
+9
JeromeOf6
Brad
Cowvus
Yeomen
Wyoming
Ariiyoko
Balisugar
Loki
Sorella
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let The Games Begin! Left_bar_bleue150/150Let The Games Begin! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Let The Games Begin! Empty
PostSubject: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:49 am

Welcome to the Arena!

Below is a Diagram of how you Tributes will be assembled around the Cornucopia. Please take it into consideration as a guideline, not an exact position.

D1M~~~D1F
D2F~~~~~D2M
D3M~~~~~~~D3F
D4F~~~~~~~~~D4M
D5M~~~~~~~~~~~D5F
D6F~~~~~~~~~~~~~D6M
D7M~~~~~~C~~~~~~D7F
D8F~~~~~~~~~~~~D8M
D9M~~~~~~~~~~D9F
D10F~~~~~~~~D10M
D11M~~~~~~D11F
D12F~~~~D12M

In the Arena you will need something to wear, obviously. We in the Capitol will provide you with the following uniform to protect yourself with.

Attire:

As of this moment, the games have begun. You will post in this topic of your tribute in the sixty seconds before the gong sounds and the tributes are set upon each other. You will not leave your plate until a Gamemaker announces the end of the sixty seconds and sounds the gong. Trying to leave the plate early is an automatic disqualification, on account that if you survive the mines you will be crippled and will bleed out or be easy pickings for the other tributes. Once the gong sounds, you are free to run away or fight, as you choose. A new addition to add to my games is that you have to search for the entrance out of the dome area, you are not granted to leave until it's been said you've found it. So without further ado...Let the Games Begin!

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, LET THE 29TH HUNGER GAMES BEGIN!

SUPPLY LIST:
Rope x0
Tarp x0
Mirror x0
Reflector x0
Swords x2
Throwing Knives x0
Knives x0
Sleeping bag x0
Blankets x0
Fishing Rods x0
Spears x0
Mace x2
Backpacks x0
Water Bottles x0
Box Of Crackers x1
Apples x17
Axes x3
Box of Matches x0
Medical Kit x0
Bows x1
Arrows x2
Quivers x0

Last edited by Sorella on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:34 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let The Games Begin! Left_bar_bleue150/150Let The Games Begin! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:50 am

Rafe Terrn
Let The Games Begin! Rafeterrn

Rafe stood confidently on the plate as it rose. He had a few nerves going about, jitters and stuff, but he was as ready as he would ever be. He observed the Arena as his plate reached the surface. It was all mirrors? "Great" he muttered. He looked at the Cornucopia, picked out some nearby items he wanted, easy pick ups. Glancing at the other tributes, he stretched his arms up, grunting audibly, before shouting "Beautiful day for a bloodbath, don't you all agree?".
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:52 am

Let The Games Begin! Create.php?text=Ariana%20Fox&name=Little days
Let The Games Begin! Tumblr_m7sblq6Uyk1r8wvvh

Ariana Fox was nervous, very nervous. Who wouldn't be when they were about to go into a fight for the death? Probably those career nutters. Ariana giggled slightly at her own comment before refocusing on what her stylist was doing. She was dressing her in her outfit for the games. It was a weird red top that was sort of warm as well as some grey pants and black shoes. It seemed ordinary enough, hopefully that meant the Arena wasn't a hrash environment. Sadly that probably meant there would be lots of traps and hidden things. Ariana stepped onto her plate and whimpered slightly as it started moving upwards. She placed a smile on her face as she was lifted up towards the daylight. She didn't want her family to see she was scared out of her mind. But that smile faded away as she saw the Arena.

Mirrors, mirrors, mirros. They were everywhere. What sort of place was this? Was it a maze? Did it have any natural parts or was it all man-made? It definitely was not what Ariana had been expecting. But it was better than a desert or something.
"Calm down." she murmured to herself. She needed to focus on the supplies at the Cornucopia. What would she get? Food, and weapons definitely. She would have to see what else when she got there... Her thoughts were interrupted as the district 2 boy yelled about the weather. Ariana just rolled her eyes and focused on her goal.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:57 am

Let The Games Begin! Tumblr_m49c5aQ2SS1qbuypqo1_250
Let The Games Begin! Leninanamebanner
---District 2---Female---18---

The day was here. It had finally come and now Lenina stood poised and ready in her arena attire. On she had a bright red sweater, well hiding wouldn't be a viable option for her, but for none of the other tributes either. She wondered what Rafe was doing right now. And where he would be placed by the Cornucopia. It didn't matter, she couldn't afford to be thinking about anyone other than herself. She stood in silence as her stylist Flicka waited with her. Lenina just stood in front of the glass tube that would soon open and take her the arena. She wasn't interested in talking or receiving any pep talks right now. She just wanted it to begin. That was when she heard the gong sound and the door open. She solemnly stepped inside with her hands to her side as the doors closed behind her.

Lenina's eyes adjusted to the change in light as the arena around her was revealed. The first thing she noticed was the mirrors that surrounded the area they were at and the next thing she saw was the Cornucopia and the many items that surrounded it. She saw what she wanted, the items that called for her. Then looked over to see Rafe positioned close to her, only the two tributes from District 1 stood between them. Lenina heard Rafe yell his comment and she couldn't help but chuckle. "You're right Rafe, it is a great day for a bloodbath." She yelled at the same volume as he had. Lenina moved her head back forward, her eyes now trained on the Cornucopia in front of her and the many treasures it held. She readied herself for the gong. She readied herself for the one thing she had been preparing for her whole life. And it was finally here.

Back to top Go down
Wyoming

Wyoming

Male Posts : 197
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let The Games Begin! Left_bar_bleue301/301Let The Games Begin! Empty_bar_bleue  (301/301)
Character Name:: Lyre Kovak
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:05 am

Once again, Marcelina questioned the practicality of the outfit The Capitol put on her, but this time it was more for the color. clearly something this bright was going to stand out. she swore that if it was just her district with this color, that she'd abruptly step out and onto the landmine.

however, this was not the case as she appeared in the arena, and holy sweet mother of the Random Number Goddess... MIRRORS!
well, that might be enough to trip someone out, but Marci remained focused. she wasn't about to let a few illusions throw her off. she surveyed the cornucopia, and decided what she wanted to aim for, hoping that with her speed, she'd be able to acquire these items.

she couldn't help but crack a chuckle at the District 2 boy's remarks, and while she didn't face him, she nodded approvingly. "A beautiful day for a bloodbath indeed." she cracked her knuckles.
she was only two people away from the boy, and his district counterpart only had two other people between them as well. while she hadn't been involved, she had seen their table, where them and the girl from '7, who, along with Marcelina, sandwiched the District 6 boy in, were sitting together, which to Marci spelled "Alliance".

no surprise... three of the four tributes with the highest scores were together.
eh, she wouldn't think about it. she had a plan, and was ready to go in.
Back to top Go down
Yeomen

Yeomen

Male Posts : 197
Birthday : 1993-05-20

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Viridiana Sovari

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:09 am

Viktor Williams
Let The Games Begin! 2003JulyEW
Viktor went into the tube that would lift him up to the surface where the cornucopia would be waiting for him and the other tributes. He was dressed in what he gathered would be running gear of some sort. Which gave him no indication as to what the arena terrain would be like. The tube sealed shut and started to slowly lift up to the surface. It was the moment of truth, in the next few seconds he would learn the arena and be able to see the goods that are available to the tributes. he was feeling quite nervous knowing that this could be the end of his life as the light started to show from the top of the tube. He stood there on his platform, looking around at all of the other tributes. He could barely make out what the tribute named Rafe had said. He was slightly disturbed by this kids thirst for blood, but knew that he might have to be like that to come out alive.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let The Games Begin! Left_bar_bleue1/1Let The Games Begin! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:34 am

Let The Games Begin! Tumblr_lxi0mcC5XZ1r327x8
I breathe deeply to get my heart-rate down as I'm lifted into the arena. the plate locks into place and I scan the arena. I see trees on two sides and the rest of the area is covered by tall grass. But this place seems too small to be the only part of the arena. Maybe there is a secret exit somewhere...

After I look at the arena, I scan the cornucopia. There's a lot of stuff there, but I know I can only take a little bit before running. After a moment, I've decided what I'm going after.
Back to top Go down
Brad

Brad

Male Posts : 125
Birthday : 2000-10-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let The Games Begin! Left_bar_bleue95/150Let The Games Begin! Empty_bar_bleue  (95/150)
Character Name:: Risk Persei
Alliance:: D8M, D11F

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:22 am

I'm was breathing heavily as I say goodbye to Chess and are lifted up into the arena. Mirrors? Really? Oh well, this is the capitol I'm next to Darryl and uh-oh, Aaron. Rafe screams something at that other career but I can;t hear it.

Last edited by Attlasof9 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Oops, sorry Sor.)
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:53 am

Henry Gale

Let The Games Begin! Tumblr_m7amugypUh1rtw9sh

Henry says his final goodbye to his stylist and nods to them as the metal plate slowly brings him into the arena. Mirrors? thought Henry, as he looked around this years arena. It seems that the game makers are getting really creative. He looks around a bit and sees nefara right next to him, he gives her a nod and does the same with Aaron and Marcelina. Maybe Henry could win this, and see tobias and evie and his other friends again. He was aware that it probable wouldn't happen though. Henry readies himself patiently, waiting for the gong

Ooc: Jamie bell is back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IAteYourRainbow

IAteYourRainbow

Female Posts : 25
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nefara Sen

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:59 am

Nefara “Freckles” Rin
Let The Games Begin! Nefararinsmall

Nefara doesn't nod back to Henry; she's analyzing the arena. She sees a single medical kit, but knows that going for it would be insanity. The weapons there are not anything she'd like fighting with, but she knows she'll at least need a knife. Somehow she'd make her own tomahawk....or maybe not. It'd be too hard, too much work.

She eventually stops calculating and looks at Rosalee, holding out a hand towards her as if she could just grab the little girl and run. She'd definitely launch into the fray, grab a sword or knife or something, get Rosalee, and hightail it out of there. After all....it was day one. She didn't want to die just yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:18 pm

Let The Games Begin! Create.php?text=Heather%20Mace&name=anicb___
Let The Games Begin! Tumblr_m6kcibA0n91rs2qlb
I will show you crazy
I'm a maniac
No more final warning
I'm not holding back
Heather was excited. She rose up on her plate with a huge grin on her face, her eyes wide with energy. She
heard Lenina and Rafe calling out to each-other, and laughed. She wondered how many of the other tributes were
expecting her to be a career. She couldn't wait for the gong, and was pleased about being so close to the cornucopia. She
raised an eyebrow, staring at some knives and a box of matches. Heather aimed to get whatever she could, but she wasn't
stupid. Just because she was a career didn't mean she was safe in the bloodbath. She just wanted to kill one tribute, at
least one tribute, in the bloodbath, grab an item or two, and meet with the careers. "Almost there..."
she whispered to herself... her gaze never leaving the Cornucopia. Heather heard the countdown and braced herself
to run.
I wonder what happens if I hit the cray button...
I guarantee the whole place starts jumping
I wonder what happens if I hit the cray button?
I'mma do it! Watch me hit the cray button...
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:09 pm

3, 2, 1

The gong sounds and the tributes are free to move off their plates. The 29th Hunger Games has begun

May the odds be ever in your favour!
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:09 pm

Rafe Terrn
Let The Games Begin! Rafeterrn

Rafe heard the gong and bolted off his plate, grinning. He reached the Cornucopia and grabbed a set of swords, tucking one into his belt. He looked around himself and saw two important items, he grabbed both, the Box of Matches and the First Aid kid, a rare item at any rate. A girl was approaching him, her name was Trenna? He quickly lights a match, feeling sentimental, but knowing he had to make it enjoyable for the Capitol, and he grabbed her by the hair, dropping the match in it. The hair caught right away and the fire spread, engulfing her as she was burnt to death in only a minute.

He ran around the Cornucopia, one sword at the ready, and found two more items, a backpack and a sleeping bag, he quickly stuffed the bag into the backpack without checking on the contents of the pack and slung it over his shoulder. Rafe then looked around for his allies, glancing for a moment at the burnt out and charred body of that girl, Trenna. “Let the Games begin!” he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:10 pm

Let The Games Begin! Create.php?text=Ariana%20Fox&name=Little days
Let The Games Begin! Tumblr_m7sbt4ua5W1r8wvvh

Ariana sprinted as fast as she could to the Cornucopia. Sure, her legs were shorter than others, but she had less wind resistance to slow her down. She panted slightly as she reached the supplies and snatched up a backpack. She had no idea what was in it, and she didn't really care at the moment. All she wanted were supplies. She snatched up a tarp as well as two knives. Then she grabbed two apples, two boxes of crackers and a water bottle. Then she grabbed a box of matches and a mirror. Ariana really had no idea what the mirrror was for, but considering the Arena it may be useful. Finally Ariana grabbed a sleeping bag and shoved all her supplies in, she would sort through them later. "Where is he?" she muttered, looking around frantically for Hudson. She wouldn't be leaving until she found him.

Ariana Collected:
1 backpack
2 knives
1 tarp
2 apples
2 boxes of crackers
1 water bottle
1 box of matches
1 mirror
1 sleeping bag

Last edited by Balisugar on Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Let The Games Begin! Left_bar_bleue1/1Let The Games Begin! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:11 pm

I run, run until I reach the cornicopia. I grab a backpack, a spear, and an apple. I look around for a moment, seeing a few of my allies. I try to nod in the direction I'm about to go in, so they know where to go.

Last edited by Darrylann on Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Female Posts : 566
Birthday : 1998-07-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:17 pm

Let The Games Begin! 2ibci35
Rosalee Blu Turbine

District 8
************************************************************************************

"It's alright, just wait and see..."

Rosalee's heart was beating loudly in her chest, like a bomb waiting to explode. She could hear the countdown, but it was lulled out by her heart. Blood was pumping in her ears, and she hoped that she was ready for this. Rose's dark brown eyes found Nefara. She saw a hand, her hand, and nodded at the older girl. She wanted to hold her hand, but knew it wouldn't really help now. The seconds were counting down, and she knew that soon death would be lingering in the air.

She saw a backpack, near her, and figured that something must be in it. Surely she could grab at least one of them, and then run off with Nefara, right? Rose knew she could run fast, and she also hoped that her older friend could. She looked over and scanned the arena for a moment, seeing orchards and fields. The tribute wondered if people from District 11 would like it here.

She heard the careers talking, and the girl from seven looked way to pleased. Rose bit her lip and looked at the backpack nearest her. It seemed close enough for her to grab it and then run. That was her plan, her idea, but things may no go as planned in the Hunger Games. Then she heard 'one' , and knew it was time to run.

Her legs carried her over to the backpack she had wanted, and Rose slung it over her shoulder. She waited for her eyes to see Nefara, and she mentally hoped that she would come into view soon. She already saw people with weapons, which scared her.

"... your string of lights is still bright to me."

************************************************************************************

Last edited by Rosalee on Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:18 pm

Henry Gale

Let The Games Begin! Jamie-bell-1-sized

Henry makes one last quick glance around. then he hears the gong. his legs move as fast as they possibly could. He quickly picked up a knife and stuck it into the back of the nearest tribute, he turned the knife to the left and jerked back. causing the tributes spine to be pulled out. it had happened to be lance o'malley the district 12 boy. he continues to pick up a sleeping bag, a backpack, water bottle and 2 apples. He inspects all the other tributes as he looks around while stuffing the items into his backpack, he decides to pick up a sword too. he always wanted to use one. now he is looking around for the perfect exit. into the orchards.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:19 pm

(Lupa you have to take one post getting there and then another post getting back. )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:22 pm

Let The Games Begin! Tumblr_m6kc07rVCC1rs2qlb
Heather's eyes flashed at the sound of the gong. She sprinted off of the plate, not wasting any time, and grabbed the nearest item: a reflector. She figured it would be useful in this arena, but wanted a weapon, so she hurried inwards, grabbing two knives (not throwing knives) on the way. She kicked a box of crackers in the general direction of Lenina then picked it up after a second thought and spun around, feeling something hit her on the shoulder. Her hair whirled as she saw it wasn't an ally of hers, and jammed the knife in her left hand into their stomach. It took her moment to realize it was the boy from 1. She winked at him as he clutched at the knife, but eventually bled out. "Sorry, sweetie," she said in a mocking tone, and blew him a kiss. "Didn't see you there." Heather laughed, and stepped on his bloody torso one last time before hurrying over to Lenina and Rafe. She wiped her knife on the ground, feeling a rush of adrenaline run through her.

SUPPLIES
Knives x2
Reflector x1
Box of Crackers x1

Last edited by Laurie Pie on Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:24 pm

(Note to you all write a little thing at the bottom of your post telling me what you collected.)
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:27 pm

(Sorry or the double post here but Moon, you have to use one post getting to the cornucopia and then one getting back. You can't do it in one go.. please fix this.)
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:30 pm

Now's the time to run. Before I even get started, though, another tribute shows up, trying to get my backpack. I stab her with my spear. it's only after I'm safely away from the cornicopia and halfway to the trees that I realize I just killed the girl from district one. No time to think about that though, I have to keep running.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:35 pm

(Supplies added.)
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:36 pm

Let The Games Begin! Tumblr_m2ybp3Oqxy1ro5zado3_400

The gong rang and Lenina bolted forward, her legs moving at full speed. She reached the Cornucopia in a short amount of time and grabbed all seven of the throwing knives that were places neatly next to the Cornucopia. She also grabbed a backpack and threw inside a box of matches, the reflector, a box of crackers and water bottle. These were definitely the things she needed right now, she would be able to pick through the rest of the items once the other tributes cleared out. That was when she noticed a girl running towards a few items. Lenina pulled out a throwing knife and threw it with deadly precision, hitting her right between the eyes. The girl looked at the knife now planted firmly in her skull before falling down dead. Len walked over to her and pulled it out and wiped it on her bright red sweater. Now that she was closer she could tell it was the girl from District 3 who only a few moments ago had been alive and well standing on her plate. Lenina stood up and found Rafe in the sea of running tributes and moved closer to him, looking for her next kill.

Grabbed:
7x throwing knives, 1x box of crackers, 1x backpack, 1x box of matches, 1x water bottle

Last edited by Trenna on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited items :P)
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Female Posts : 566
Birthday : 1998-07-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:39 pm

[Fixed Sor. Sorry about that Embarassed]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let The Games Begin!   Let The Games Begin! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let The Games Begin!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next