The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Another Day At The Beach (Gaz)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Just Another Day At The Beach (Gaz) Left_bar_bleue150/150Just Another Day At The Beach (Gaz) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Just Another Day At The Beach (Gaz) Empty
PostSubject: Just Another Day At The Beach (Gaz)   Just Another Day At The Beach (Gaz) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:12 pm

Just Another Day At The Beach (Gaz) Beach-girl-walking-Favim.com-212838
Rebecca "Becky" Harrison
---District 4---Female---16---

Becky was walking along the beach with her dog Butch. Her and Butch had always been walking togethe on the beach and they were best friends, Becky trusted Butch the most out of everyone she knew. Becky bent over and picked up a stick and she threw it for Butch and he'd go racing down the beach to collect the stick and return it to her. Sometimes Becky would throw the stick in the water on hot days so Butch could go in and cool off. Becky had abandoned her shoes a long while ago, she wasn't one to wear shoes often times, especially on the beach, she loved the sandy grains beneath her feet. Becky hardly spoke to anyone in the district, mostly because she was here and both her and the people walking passed her were both busy. There was the odd waves here and there but that was it. Becky lifted her hand up and brushed a few locks of hair behind her ear and then picked up Butch's stick and threw it again, with Becky being clumsy as she is, hit a guy with the stick, it had managed to hit the back of the guys head. She then stopped dead in her tracks, she ran over to the guy almost stumbling and picked up Butch's stick. "I am so sorry sir, I really didn't mean to hit you." She spoke in a panic, worried that he'd get angry or irritated with her.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Just Another Day At The Beach (Gaz) Left_bar_bleue150/150Just Another Day At The Beach (Gaz) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day At The Beach (Gaz)   Just Another Day At The Beach (Gaz) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:24 pm

Joshua Shramp
Just Another Day At The Beach (Gaz) Joshua10

Josh rubbed his head and turned slowly. He saw one of the girls from his class running over, apologizing frantically. He made a gesture as if to say 'No harm done' and chuckled a bit, "Its alright, worse things have happened" he points out, this was a District of Panem, after all. He then frowned, "Ow, you have a good arm, or maybe a bad one, if you like accuracy more than power" he said, touching around the back of his head to see if there was any blood from a sharp part of the stick or something.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day At The Beach (Gaz)   Just Another Day At The Beach (Gaz) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:54 pm

Rebecca "Becky" Harrison

Butch ran up to Becky and took the stick out of her hand and went racing down the beach and back a few times, he'd wag his tail often. He paused and sat down dropping the stick. Becky picked it up and threw it the other way. She wasn't the most talkative person but she was also one to ramble a lot when nervous. "No, I am just very sorry, and I hope you aren't bleeding because I really didn't mean to hit you!" She exclaimed while making a few hand motions as she spoke. "There's a reason why I could never be an evil mastermind, I'd self destruct my own base." She said with a small laugh and already she knew her cheeks were a little pink. She wasn't the best person to talk to guys her age or anything, which was why she generally didn't.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day At The Beach (Gaz)   Just Another Day At The Beach (Gaz) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:11 pm

Joshua Shramp

Josh laughed, "Because that is the main factor stopping anyone from being an evil mastermind where we live, huh?" he said, teasing her. "Anyways, I'm Josh, nice to meet you, a lot nicer than ten seconds ago, I might add" he said, smirking in a friendly manner.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day At The Beach (Gaz)   Just Another Day At The Beach (Gaz) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:58 pm

Rebecca "Becky" Harrison

Becky grinned at what he said and she shook her head a little bit and then she listened to him introduce himself. She rubbed the back of neck and chuckled nervously, "Sorry, again about that." She said and then stretched out her hand, "Nice to meet you Josh, I'm Becky." She said with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day At The Beach (Gaz)   Just Another Day At The Beach (Gaz) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:08 pm

Joshua Shramp

Josh smiled at Becky, "Lets get this off the a better start" he says, "Hi Becky, nice to meet you, knowing you've never hit me in the back of the head before" he was teasing her, of course. He noticed the dog, "And I'm going to assume the dog is yours"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day At The Beach (Gaz)   Just Another Day At The Beach (Gaz) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:21 pm

Rebecca "Becky" Harrison

Becky smiled at Josh and chuckled nervously a bit as he teased her, "Yea, because I totally have good aim." She said quietly as she didn't really make eye contact. That was the usual Becky creeping in as usual, but then he mentioned her dog and her face lit up. She loved her dog and she wasn't shy talking about Butch either. Becky clapped her hands, "Butch come here!" She called and Butch came running up to them and barked, taking a seat. "Yea, he's my dog. This is Butch." Becky said smiling and scratched behind Butch's ears. "He's about nine years old."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day At The Beach (Gaz)   Just Another Day At The Beach (Gaz) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:03 pm

Joshua Shramp

Josh smiled and pet rubbed the dog under its ears. He grabbed a stick and waved it in front of Butch, "Want it?" he said before getting a grip on the sand and chucking the stick about thirty yards down the beach. "Seems like a nice dog" he says, smiling at Becky.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day At The Beach (Gaz)   Just Another Day At The Beach (Gaz) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:44 am

Rebecca "Becky" Harrison

Becky smiled as Josh started to be friendly with Butch. After Josh threw the stick quite far, Butch went racing down the beach. "Yea, he's very friendly, he doesn't harm anyone." She said with a small smile. She then looked at the water and then back to Josh, "So you know how to get a boat around here?" She asked grinning, she was trying t have fun while she was around but sometimes that was difficult.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day At The Beach (Gaz)   Just Another Day At The Beach (Gaz) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:13 pm

Joshua Shramp

Josh smirked, "Well, I generally just walk on board one of the ones my family owns" he says. "How do you usually go about that? Out of curiosity" he said, smiling about how she probably was thinking of stealing one.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day At The Beach (Gaz)   Just Another Day At The Beach (Gaz) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:52 am

Rebecca "Becky" Harrison

Becca laughed and shook her head looking at the ground as her cheeks went pink as he mentioned how he got on ships and he asked how she got on them and that made her nervous and embarrassed at the same time for no reason at all. "I uh.." Becca trailed off and shook her head and tried to make eye contact like a civilized person. "I kind of..Just go on them." She said and her eyes shifted to the water, "Without permission." She adds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day At The Beach (Gaz)   Just Another Day At The Beach (Gaz) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Another Day At The Beach (Gaz)
Page 1 of 1