The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hangin' at the beach (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hangin' at the beach (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue150/150Hangin' at the beach (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Hangin' at the beach (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Hangin' at the beach (OPEN)   Hangin' at the beach (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:05 pm

I walk down to the beach with my towel and lay down on it. I decide to work on some stupid song I was working on and started playing it on my guitar. Thinking of more words out loud.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 389
Birthday : 1993-09-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Hangin' at the beach (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue150/150Hangin' at the beach (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' at the beach (OPEN)   Hangin' at the beach (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:03 pm

After actually managing to get some work in, and money, Kenya descided that afternoon, to take her 1 year old son Leoni, and her 13 year old sister to the beach. She lays a warn blanket out and watches as they play near the ocean.
"Don't go to far!" She calls out to them.
Jasmine...her sister nods and runs after Leoni.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' at the beach (OPEN)   Hangin' at the beach (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:23 pm

I see a little boy run by, I chuckle and smile. "Kids," I murmer. I continue playing music.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' at the beach (OPEN)   Hangin' at the beach (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:32 pm

I hear music and look up to see a guy playing a guitar. I look back at Leoni who's chasing Jasmine. He falls down but quickly gets back up and brushes the sand off of his knees. I giggle a bit. I love my little family I have. I bite my lip when the word "family" comes into my mind. I look down at my wedding ring on my finger for a moment. I bite my lip to keep from crying. I was many of the unlucky souls that had to watch their loved one's die on the big screen from the games. I distract my self by calling Leoni and Jasmine over. They scurry on over to me and I open the back pack that I have. I give them each an apple slice.
"Time to eat." I force a smile.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' at the beach (OPEN)   Hangin' at the beach (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:44 pm

I decide to eat something, so I eat a bag of chips I brought.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' at the beach (OPEN)   Hangin' at the beach (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:52 pm

I try to stop him as Leoni goes on over to the guitar player.
"Hey. Leave the nice guy alone." I tell him as I take Jasmine in one hand and my old backpack in the other. I head on over to go get Leoni and apolijize and what not.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' at the beach (OPEN)   Hangin' at the beach (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:07 pm

I see the little boy from earlier, "Hello there, whoah, not so fast little guy," I say in a playful voice, picking him up. I see a lady coming over to get him and I give him to her. "Don't worry, he didn't bother me." I assured.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' at the beach (OPEN)   Hangin' at the beach (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:18 pm

I nod and take my son in my arms.
"Thanks." I tell him.
Leoni points to his guitar and looks at him then me.
"I think he liked it when you played the guitar." I say.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' at the beach (OPEN)   Hangin' at the beach (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:37 pm

"Oh, thanks. I'm just working on something to get tips. My siblings and I live alone at our house. Me, my twin brother, and my twin sisters." I tell her. I sit back down and start playing my guitar again.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' at the beach (OPEN)   Hangin' at the beach (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:12 pm

I nod "Yeah."
Not all of us are lucky. I watch as my children play. Well, my younger sister might as well be my child.
"The same." I find my self saying. "I live with my younger sister and my son."
This is extremely out of character for me to open up like this. Why would I be doing that to a random stranger?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' at the beach (OPEN)   Hangin' at the beach (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 10:06 am

I yawn quietly as I head down to the beach. My feet touches the warm sand as I walk down towards the water. I set down my belongings on the shoreline and I start running into the ocean. The cool splashes hit my knees as I look out to the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' at the beach (OPEN)   Hangin' at the beach (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:14 pm

I notive that as I'm talking, my son runs over to a woman who's sitting by her self.
"Leoni! Leave the nice lady alone!" I say. It's no use.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' at the beach (OPEN)   Hangin' at the beach (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:00 pm

Oceania

I turn around startled, as a child runs closer and closer to me. I give the child a light smile. "Hi there..." I begin to say to the young boy.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' at the beach (OPEN)   Hangin' at the beach (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:33 pm

I sigh. It's no use. I begin to walk up and apolijize. Leoni starts to talk.
"My name Leooni." That's how he says his own name.
I smile and take his hand when I reach him. I look over my shoulder to make sure Jasmine's okay. She is as she looks for shells.
I turn my attention back.
"Sorry about that." I tell the woman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' at the beach (OPEN)   Hangin' at the beach (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:20 pm

Oceania

"Oh that's okay,"I tell the guy."My name's Oceania."
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' at the beach (OPEN)   Hangin' at the beach (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:27 pm

"My name's Kenya. And this is my son Leoni."
I pick up Leoni and tickle his belly a bit making him laugh.
"That's Jasmine my younger sister." I say and point to Jasmine who's now chasing a crab.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' at the beach (OPEN)   Hangin' at the beach (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 7:17 pm

"Well you seem to have a wonderful family." I say to Kenya with a smile."Nice meeting you."I move my hands around in the waves around me, only because, well, I have nothing else to do.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' at the beach (OPEN)   Hangin' at the beach (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:03 pm

I continue playing guitar, like nothing is happening.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' at the beach (OPEN)   Hangin' at the beach (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:02 pm

I nod and notice that the guitar player is still there. He's not that bad. Alright. So, I don't like talking to people. But my children like playing at the beach. I already got enough money from washing clothes today. Not much to do but go shopping a bit later. We need food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' at the beach (OPEN)   Hangin' at the beach (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:41 pm

I slowly walk out of the water, gracefully taking in the music of the guitar player. I look around to find where the sound is coming from as I dig my feet into the white sand. I find the guitar player, sitting down a couple yards away from me. I rummage through my wallet to find a couple handfulls or coins. I take a few and I walk over to the guitar player. Carefully, I drop the coins in front of him and I give him a gentle smile. I turn around and I head back to my belongings.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' at the beach (OPEN)   Hangin' at the beach (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:56 pm

Calling both my children, I hold their hands as we walk back to the main part of the district. I need ot get food and other things as well. Trade for stuff.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' at the beach (OPEN)   Hangin' at the beach (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:18 pm

I see a lady drop some money, "Thanks" I say cheerfully with a smile. I continue playing music, eating a little bit while I'm at it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' at the beach (OPEN)   Hangin' at the beach (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 4:06 pm

I turn around, as I hear the guitar thank me for my donations."Oh it wasn't a problem. My name's Oceania. Yourself?"I ask the musician over my shoulder as I put on my blue framed sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' at the beach (OPEN)   Hangin' at the beach (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 4:45 pm

"Matthew, I live alone with my twin brother, and younger twin sisters," I answer her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' at the beach (OPEN)   Hangin' at the beach (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 6:29 pm

"Ah. Well I must be going. See you around?"I ask Matthew as I pick up my backpack and put some of my dark hair behind my ears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hangin' at the beach (OPEN)   Hangin' at the beach (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hangin' at the beach (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next